Little Vintage Rentals Reviews

5 | Astoria, NY

5 Reviews for Little Vintage Rentals

Alysia · Married on 04/10/2015

I rented a few vintage suitcases from little vintage rentals for a photoshoot I styled back in April. The suitcases were absolutely perfect! Not only was Mandy able to accommodate me last minute, she was quick to respond when I needed instruction on how to open them. I was very happy with the product and service and I would definitely rent from little vintage rentals again and again.

Sent on 06/14/2015

We had a small wedding in Brooklyn and utilized Little Vintage Rentals for glassware and serving items. We rented the rose pink collection of glasses for our dinner table. We also had a traditional Persian wedding spread for which we rented a number of serving dishes, candlesticks, trays etc. The items are GORGEOUS!!! They really went a long way to make our wedding feel special and unique.

The service was also fantastic - Mandy is quite responsive and was very easy to work with. Things went pretty much seamlessly. The delivery on the event date was on time and everything came in order, well packaged.

If you want some small unique items to customize your wedding, I definitely recommend working with Little Vintage Rentals!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Caroline · Married on 02/05/2015

I am an event producer and do a myriad of events throughout New York City. I had a client specifically asking for vintage "mis-matched" tea sets and serving ware. I randomly came across Little Vintage Rentals online and contacted them immediately. And WOW...I was just blown away by Mandy, who was the owner. She is an absolute gem to work with!!! From beginning to end, she was communicative, a problem-solver and incredibly creative. From providing amazing beautiful vintage tea sets to scheduling delivery/pick up times to coordinating/organizing, she was a pleasure! Our client was very satisfied and I was very happy! I will definitely work with Mandy again in future events!!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Camila · Married on 10/04/2014

Mandy at Little Vintage Rentals was a doll! She was very patient and helpful throughout the entire rental process. I used her stuff for my vintage camp babyshower and it worked PERFECTLY.

Thank you for such great service and great products. It's nice to know there are still professional, caring vendors out there :D

Best,

Camila

Sent on 10/30/2014

Scott · Married on 08/02/2014

My wife and I could not have been happier with Mandy and everyone at Little Vintage Rentals on our wedding day. We rented vintage typewriters for our 1920's themed wedding which our guests used to leave us notes. The feedback we got from all of our friends and family was positive and the notes were so fun to read the next day! We highly recommend Little Vintage Rentals for any rental needs!

Sent on 11/07/2014