74 Reviews for Lisa Presnell Productions

Timelines (2)
Referrals (2)
Destination (2)
Budget Analysis (1)

On very short notice, Lisa Presnell helped us put together a beautiful ceremony. It was completely personalized, but she gave us many examples to get started. It could not have gone more beautifully. Guests asked for print out of several sections (readings / poem) that we used.

Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
2.5

The cake was cool and the officiant did her job but the photographer “ her son” was unprofessional, not customer service friendly and unfortunately the end result was poor and disappointing. This was supposed to be a forever captured moment and we are truly saddened with his poor results. We will never have this opportunity again and he captured nothing of value other then his pic of our rings. I️ highly suggest you avoid this duo as we were not made aware the photographer was family Until he said mom! Very
Misleading and unprofessional with pitiful results.

Profile Picture Tom , 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was very pleasant to work with and very accommodating to what we did and di not want.
Nothing fell thru the cracks!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We both could not have been happier with our choice to work with Lisa Presnell to help plan and officiate our wedding ceremony this past September. In the midst of a terrible hurricane, she reached out to assure us our special day would go off the following weekend as planned! Thank you Lisa for a magical day....even more special and intimate than we could have imagined.

Photo for Lisa Presnell Productions Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Lisa Presnell Productions Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Diane & Jimmy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We cannot express our gratitude for everything Lisa did to make our wedding magical, not only for us, but also for our entire wedding party ~ all nine of us!

The unexpected military delay could’ve been a disaster but she and her team at The Amelia Island William’s House and Current Moments Photography handled it with such professional grace that we were able to keep our Marine, Dakoda, calm and keep the wedding flexible. Ultimately, it made all the difference and allowed Sandy to be given away by both her boys in the absence of her father; there are no words. Especially since we brought the ceremony to Amelia Island specifically for Dakoda to witness and take part in!

Fortunately, that proved to be the only glitch and because of how you all handled it, our wedding weekend was the absolute best weekend of our lives!

JUST. SO. MAGICAL!

Mercés! Mercés! Mercés!

Best,

Don & Sandy Hoxsey-Banas

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Organized and detail oriented are just a couple of the amazing qualities Lisa possesses. Our Jacksonville team has had the pleasure of working with her over the last several years on multiple events. She comes with a vision, a plan to execute and does so with seamless transition. We always look forward to the pleasure of working with her and seeing her plans come to life.

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were very pleased with everything that Lisa Presnell did for our wedding. Everything was PERFECT, including the weather! As ours was a destination wedding, we were at a loss as to local vendors and talent, Lisa has tremendous insight and offered valuable advice. Our wedding was exactly as we intended, and imagined, it to be. Lisa came highly recommend to us and we are beyond happy to recommend her to anyone in need of a knowledgeable wedding planner.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are pleased with the outcome and would recommend Lisa Presnell to everyone

Profile Picture Misty, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Lisa was SO helpful - I don't live full-time in Amelia and she was a huge source of peace and calm to me in finalizing the details of our little wedding. When I mentioned her name to my vendors, their faces lit up, and their heads would nod "yes, yes!". From the little things to the big, Lisa can take care of it!

Profile Picture Penny, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was an absolute God send. We wanted a small ceremony for our families but I am not the "decorating/wedding" type. I had a friend use Lisa in the past so I sent her an email and we immediately had everything planned out and I didn't have to do a thing. Everything was beautiful & turned out perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. Something beautiful, on the beach, that I got to just show up to and not stress about. I would definately go this route if we had to do it all over again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We planned a very small (20 guests) destination wedding in Fernandina Beach, and did not feel that we needed the extensive services sought by most couples. So, we selected Lisa's "Just Advice" package. Her suggestions for ceremony site and hair/makeup services were useful and definitely saved us time. It was also a convenience when it came to order chairs for the beach. It seems like she has extensive connections and capabilities well beyond our small needs.

Profile Picture B, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Presnell is a true professional with many years of experience and loads of useful, local contacts. Our community is lucky to have her! She is generous of spirit and VERY talented!

Profile Picture Tania, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very experienced and knowledgeable! Definitely recommend, always trying to do what is best for you and always trying to save you money! She made my wedding run smoothly and she did everything for me which was what I needed. Very professional.

Profile Picture Kaytlen, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

My husband and I decided we wanted a very simple, intimate wedding. Lisa provided us just that with all the special touches, grace and attention as you would expect for royal wedding. Thank you Lisa for providing us above and beyond the experience we wanted.

Profile Picture ELIZABETH, 10/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Since we were planning an out-of-town wedding, Lisa was incredibly helpful as an on the ground force. She was EXCEPTIONALLY helpful on the day of the event and during the wedding, this is when she really shone: making the whole thing run smoothly while also taking great care of me, my husband, and our families.

Profile Picture User7587206, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I was very happy with service. On time and very kind.

Profile Picture Judith, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were planning a very low key out of state wedding and Coastal Engagements made it SO easy! Thanks!!

Profile Picture User7407026, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa came highly regarded and recommended by local hospitality staff. Her experience, welcoming manner, and thoughtfulness made for a lovely memory of our special day.

Profile Picture User7201028, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is the first contact you need to make when you start planning your wedding. Tell her exactly what you want and she will take it from there. I highly recommend her. She always has suggestions and answers to all your questions. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and exactly the way she wanted it to be. She also became a great friend. She cares and loves what she does. And she is great at it!

Profile Picture Debra, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

Lisa went the extra mile to accommodate all of our requests. She remembered details we didn't even think of and coordinated with all of our vendors. All we had to do was hop on a plane and show up in Florida for the wedding.

Profile Picture User6871448, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was very helpful in answering all of our questions, and gave us insightful suggestions based on her experience in the North Florida Coastal Area! Our wedding day is one we will always remember; Lisa helped to make sure those memories are great ones!

Profile Picture Jeff and Susan, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was great! We had about two weeks to plan our wedding and it turned out perfectly. She had great suggestions and helped with everything we needed from chairs, to location, to music.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is very flexible and receptive to the wishes of the couple. She arranged everything and we had a spectacular day.

Profile Picture Bill, 5/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony

If you are in the military family!! I absolutely recommend Lisa. We needed this wedding planned in 8 weeks and Lisa figured everything out from the photographer, to the day of nail appointments, to the littlest details to make our wedding unforgettable. There were things I even forgot we spoke about that were there on my wedding day that made it even more magical. The process was hectic, because of the limited time, but she kept us all worry-free. I completely trusted her. She helped everything run smoothly and kept us on schedule. Our wedding was the best day of my life and she helped make it so. A million stars for Lisa!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa made our day perfect. She provided wonderful guidance on venues and ideas for the ceremony, vows and our wedding cake. She was responsive to all questions no matter how small.
I would definitely recommend Coastal Engagements for an intimate beach side wedding.

Profile Picture User6784450, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception