Lisa Eley Photography Reviews

Lisa Eley Photography 3
Lisa Eley Photography 4
Lisa Eley Photography 5

Katie · Married on 11/01/2013

Lisa was an absolute pleasure to work with; she has such a sweet nature and conducts herself with professionalism. One of the things I appreciated most about Lisa is her creativity with her photography. On the day of the wedding I was being pulled in a million different directions, she just calmly and efficiently knew exactly what moments to capture without direction. Another wonderful thing was during our ceremony she captured the most beautiful moments without disrupting the moment for our guests and us. Our photos were gorgeous and she is prompt on getting them back to you not long after your event. She is extremely talented at what she does and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

We had a really great time working with Lisa for our engagement photos as well as on our wedding day! She made sure we were staying on track with time, and captured some very beautiful memories for us. Lisa was everywhere! Every time I turned around she was there capturing the moment-which is very important on your big day. She is also very fair with her prices and her packages are flexible. I would definitely recommend Lisa Eley Photography for your photography needs.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Nate · Married on 10/05/2013

Choosing your photographer is one of the most important decisions a bride and groom can make, but we found selecting Lisa to be an easy decision. We wanted more candid and playful shots, not many that were staged or positioned. She was able to capture exactly what we wanted while still using her personal style of photography. We gave her a little direction and vision, but Lisa took it to the next level. She scouted the venue site and offered different recommendations for certain photos because of lighting, background, and time of evening. Some of our favorite photos are the ones we didn't even know she was taking - that is a sign of a great photographer who understands her clients wants and produces great photos. You were able to capture the different variety of emotions a bride, groom and guests all have during the course of a wedding day and that is exactly what we we looking for when choosing a photographer. Thank you so much for the quality of service, communication, and overall product your were able to deliver!
    Niki & Nate

Sent on 10/23/2013

Niki · Married on 10/05/2013

Lisa was absolutely fantastic to work with! I definitely had a style and vision of how I wanted my wedding photos to look and Lisa totally got it. I showed her some photo examples that I liked and she was able to recreate them.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Allison · Married on 09/14/2013

Lisa was amazing. She was very quick to respond to timeline changes and emails. On time and very professional and experienced. She even helped the boys put on their boutonnieres! Very helpful with creating a package that worked for us and our budget. Overall, we received about 450 photos touched up in a variety of styles with the rights included. From Black and white, to full color and sepia we love them all. Thanks Lisa!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Lori and Ed · Married on 09/07/2013

Lisa is a very attractive young woman who was prompt, courteous, reliable and pleasant. You will never have to worry about if and where she will be. She worked continuously and never stopped to take a break. She worked very hard for 10 hours and followed us to three locations for our wedding event. The wedding was on a Hot Summer Day in Arizona and she never once complained about it nor did she ever seam to wear out. She was able to interact with our friends and family in order to get them organized and take the pictures we wanted. Lisa was able to capture the moment in her pictures. You can actually visualize the feeling that was at the wedding. We loved the candid pictures of everyone. We had a wedding of about 250 people total and she was able to move around working and taking pictures without disrupting anything that was going on around her. We really appreciated her work and she was quick to get our pictures complete in into our hands. We will and have highly recommended her to our friends and family and you can feel comfortable hiring her as your photographer for any event. She was great!

Sent on 10/10/2013

sarahli · Married on 08/31/2013

So many wonderful things to say... Lisa was wonderful from the beginning! She was everything I hoped for. She was very professional and directed us throughout the entire time. Trust me there are a handful of photographers who say they can take professional pictures, but some don't even know the basics. I really didn't need to worry about anything, she captured every meaningful moment. She was creative with her poses, and it really shows in the pictures. I know this is a HOT question when it comes to budgeting for a wedding, what is the pricing like? There are no hidden costs, it was affordable. She did not charge an extra $ 2,000 for copyrights like most photographers do. Her price was all in one. Not only was she affordable, but she returned all 4,000 pictures and up within 3 weeks after the wedding! I will definitely use her services again. I had not one bad thing to say, I wish I would have found her sooner so she could have taken my engagement pictures.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Annie · Married on 06/15/2013

Lisa was a joy to work with, and very flexible. She picked up on our style right away, and did a good job of setting up shots to match it both during the engagement session and the wedding. She got some great candid shots as well. Totally recommend - we are extremely happy with our photos and the pricing.

Sent on 07/09/2013

My husband and I decided early on that selecting our photographer was one of the most important aspects of the wedding day. We were working with a pretty small budget but were willing to spend a greater percentage on the the photos because they mattered so much to us. We spent several weeks researching and actually interviewed multiple photographers.

One of the things that drew us to Lisa was her style. We absolutely love her unique, fun, and romantic shots that use natural light with pops of color. Incredibly classy and full of emotion. We also loved her ability to photo-journalistically tell the story. While we needed some formal shots of the family and such, what we really wanted to capture were the moments. And Lisa did just that!

Lisa is a professional with TONS of experience, a trained eye, and the ability to not miss anything. Working with her was easy because she it 100% on top of everything during the prep, and during your day she will make sure you get everything you need. My guests were amazed by how she "was everywhere at once". You'll also enjoy her because she has a lovely personality and is fun to be with.

We had a complication out of our control with our First Look location, and Lisa rolled with the changes. Even after switching our spot in the moment, she still captured amazing shots and was extremely flexible and gracious.

We have seen our photos online (which were up earlier than expected) and are waiting for files because we ordered the CD of images. Lisa's photos are beyond magazine quality. She is professional and polished. Taking pictures will be fun :) If your photos matter as much to you as they did to my husband and I, go with Lisa.

Thanks for capturing all of our moments!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/20/2013

LIsa's work is AMAZING, not only are her prices competitive but the service she provides is top notch. I have been married now for almost 8 weeks and my husband & I are having trouble picking out the pics we want blown up, they all turned out so well. I love the fact that she uses natural lighting...gives you so many options for enhancements!! Lisa's package provided a free engagement session as well, with the engagement plus the wedding there were to many pictures that we fell in love with so we just bought the rights to both sessions. Lisa is amazing with kids too....my 4 year old was anti picture the day of the wedding but Lisa was determined to get a smile on his face, even if that meant she had to jump in the air 5 times in a row in front of 100 guests. Bottom line, I look forward to working with her in the future for family photo sessions! I truly can't say enough about Lisa and her work....thank you Lisa!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2012

We used Lisa for our engagement photos as well as our Wedding photos. We were so impressed by both sessions and would recommend her to everyone. The images were excellent, with a modern style and amazing colors. Her personality is extremely easy to get along with anyone and the amount of time it took to get our pictures back was less than 2 weeks and that was with over 700 photos! Definitely check her website out to see the amazing job she does!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Lisa did our engagement and wedding photos. She did everything we had talked about at our first meeting. She is said we would get to view our photos three weeks after our wedding and as promised we did. I would recommend Lisa for wedding couples to check out for your photographer. Thank you Lisa for some awesome photos!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Lisa's creativity and experienced background made for the most beautiful engagement and wedding photos for our November wedding in Phoenix, AZ! With budget in mind, I found Lisa online and after reviewing her online portfolio, we knew that our modern style would mesh with hers. She was so much fun to work with and guided us through the process while letting our own personalities shine through! My family commented on her attention to capturing a variety of our guests' most candid moments, and we were so pleased with the emotion she was able to capture on film. My husband and I would recommend Lisa Eley Photography to couples of all ages and personalities-- she was a true pleasure to work with! Thanks, Lisa!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2012

We were so pleased with Lisa's services. She was quick, professional, on time, and affordable. We were on a budget, but did not want our pictures to suffer the consequences. We searched and searched for an affordable photographer that also provided quality work. We came across Lisa and really liked her work and found her to be very affordable. We had herself and another photographer for 3 hours and just Lisa for the last three hours which was something we really wanted. Lisa was willing to work with us and our finances to create a package that worked for us. We did not get EVERYTHING we wanted, such as a photo book, but that was our choice, as having two photographers for a couple hours was more important to us. At the end of the night Lisa had worked very hard and gotten a lot of pictures. We got our pictures in the mail VERY quickly, a week or two faster than she actually advised us we would get them, so we were very pleased. On top of that we had some technical difficulties and for some reason the pictures got deleted from our disk after we had already seen them, and I let Lisa know and she promptly sent us another CD with our pictures. We were VERY pleased.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Niki · Married on 10/05/2012

Lisa was so nice to work with. She made me feel, comfortable, relaxed, and never ever felt like she was getting in the way. She took very intimate and detailed shots, and I hardly knew she was there. Plus, she made me look the best I ever have, which certainly doesn't hurt. Her photos are excellent, and her prices are well worth the money. I am normally a bargain-hunter, and Lisa was worth every penny and more.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Skyler · Married on 09/29/2012

We used Lisa Eley Photography for our September Wedding as well as for our Engagement photos. The engagement session was so fun and while we were pretty nervous for our first "photo shoot" Lisa was great at making as feel at ease. And the pictures came out great! We can't say enough about how much we love our wedding photos and the album that we got with the photo package we picked. We had asked for some posed photos but mostly we wanted photos of everyone being natural and capturing the private moments of our wedding and she gave us just that! She provided us with so many pictures that it is very easy to relive the wedding day whenever we want! The album is beautiful and something that we will always cherish. I have definitely recommended Lisa to all of our friends and we can't wait to use her again :)

Sent on 01/07/2013
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 09/22/2012

Lisa was amazing! She's the sweetest person in the world and she knows how to catch a good shot, which is EXTREMELY important during your special day. Her photographs are amazing. They capture every single moment! She's just so much fun to work with and it's great that you can tell how much she cares about every event she ends up working with. She's just so talented and her prices for how incredible her work with, are outstanding!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Lisa Eley photographed my wedding a couple months ago and I am more than pleased with her work. I was very stressed having to plan a wedding in Arizona, all the way from Florida but Lisa made the process simple and calmed my nerves. She was reliable and available to take all of my calls and answer any questions that I had. She arrived at my wedding location on time and stayed until the last photograph needed to be taken. Lisa was very pleasant and made all of my guests feel comfortable in front of the camera and also listened to my wishes on particular photographs I wanted. I received my photos quickly and was amazed by the beauty and talent that I saw. I love all of my pictures and wish that I could put all of the around my house! When I make my way back to Arizona, I will be sure to have Lisa photography a trash the dress session! I would love to work with her again and I recommend Lisa because she is reliable, prompt, and creates beautiful work! Thank you so much Lisa!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Elly · Married on 11/11/2011

Lisa is an amazing artist who is completely easy and fun to work with. I would recommend her to every bride and groom

Sent on 11/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 11/13/2010

Lisa is the easiest person to work with and makes sure that you are relaxed and comfortable with the entire photography process. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she has a great eye for what makes a gorgeous shot. We had so much fun with our engagement shoot and the wedding pictures turned out amazing. We've continued to use Lisa for our baby's first year pictures and will continue to use her for all our family portraits from here on out. You won't be sorry if you choose Lisa as your photographer, but you might be if you don't.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Audrey · Married on 04/25/2015

We used Lisa Eley for our wedding and engagement session and she did AMAZING! We had her for 8 hours and she had a 2nd photographer there for 4 hours. We are sooooo incredibly happy with the way our pictures turned out and didn't have to spend a fortune!! we were impatient waiting for our pictures, she did get them to us in a very timely manner! She was professional and agreed to meet us at our venue prior to the wedding to go over what we were looking for. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

I had my wedding a few months ago and absolutely loved the memories that Lisa and her second photographer captured! She was very creative in finding amazing places to take formals with my bridal party but also was open to ideas that I had in mind for what I wanted to photos of. Even before she left the wedding, she asked if there was anything more she could do or photo's she could take. I never got a chance to meet with her prior to the wedding but her outgoing, friendly personality made her very easy and pleasurable to work; she has a great eye to capture every moment and in a great artistic professional way. We did not have to wait long at all before we were able to view our wedding photo's online and once we picked our photo's we wanted for our album, timing for receiving that was prompt too! I also did a trash the wedding dress session and we had so much fun, just her and I. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a photographer not only for their wedding but other special occasions in their lives.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Abilash · Married on 03/10/2017

Lisa is, simply put, amazing. My wife and I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day.

Before I get to the photography bit however, I'd like to say that one of my favorite things about Lisa is the fact that she did an excellent job of respecting our time and our preferences. At our first meeting, she was extremely receptive to our preferences and concerns, and was extremely easy to communicate with before, during, and after our wedding day. As a bonus, her services are quite affordable as far as wedding photography goes, and she chooses not to charge couples an arm and a leg to retain their rights to their wedding photos.

As far as the day itself, Lisa was a delight to work with. She was professional and just as importantly, unobtrusive. Everyone at the event felt comfortable around both her and her assistant, and the two of them did an excellent job of capturing a mix of candid, detail, and posed shots. Neither my wife nor I really have much in the way of patience for being photographed for extended periods of time, but with Lisa, things felt natural and easy. I fully expected to get tired and burned out well before we were done taking photos, and I was surprised when it didn't happen. The whole thing, actually really, really, fun.

It's been a little over a month since our wedding day, and Lisa has remained a delight to work with. I frankly can't recommend her enough, especially if you happen to be in the market for a skilled wedding photographer who charges you a fair price.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Lisa Eley did a beautiful job on capturing our wedding day. She was very professional, on time, and responsive. We will definitely be using her again in the future. :)

Sent on 11/11/2015

Carey · Married on 11/16/2013

Lisa is fantastic to work with. My husband and I felt comfortable with her capturing this very special moment of ours. We were also blown away by the number of special moments that she was able to capture. We received a CD with almost 1000 shots, all of which were amazing.

In addition to the day of, she was extremely responsive to emails and requests. The engagement shoot was so much fun. She was highly organized and outlined what will happen on the day that I felt completely comfortable to not have to think of anything. Every shot that I wanted, she took and did an even better job than what was in my mind.

We highly recommend Lisa Eley Photography and will definitely be using her for our future photo occasions (pregnancy photos, baby pics, family shoots, etc.)

Sent on 12/16/2013