21 Reviews for Linda Rae Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Anyone who chooses Linda as their wedding coordinator will enjoy an amazing, no stress wedding. Linda is organized, creative, responsive, kind hearted, fun, professional and minds every detail. We completely enjoyed our wedding and were able to take every moment in because we knew we were in good hands with Linda! She is the best!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda! I can’t say enough wonderful things about you! You were such a staple for our wedding from your charm and personality, attention to detail, and hard work ethic. Chuck and I are so thankful we had you as our wedding coordinator! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda was absolutely incredible! She is so sweet and friendly and has a great attention to detail! I highly recommend having Linda be your wedding coordinator for your wedding. She will ensure you have the most magical day ever!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Having Linda as a part of the wedding was the best decision my husband and I made. She was there to make our vision happen. She took care of all the details. She thought of things I wouldn't have. She was friendly, responsive and such a joy to work with. Linda would call, email or text me whenever I had a question or concern. If you are considering using Linda for your wedding or event needs, do it. You will be able to enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding and the whole wedding day with Linda on your side!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda was a complete joy to work with! She offered her help generously with every aspect of our big day, but I especially loved the way she brought a sense of peace and reassurance to the entire planning process. Having someone with a stable mindset during those incredibly stressful, overwhelming months was so invaluable to me. She caught every potential oversight and was there to meticulously plan the logistics so that I could really focus on enjoying every sweet moment of engagement. I don't know what we would have done without Linda - her involvement in our special day made all the difference!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My groom and I decided to go with full planning, and absolutely made our lives easier!! Linda helped take our dream and make it into a reality! She helped us to take our Cinderella theme and add it to all aspects of our planning such as our Go-Pro, and invitations. She had a choice of all the top vendors in the area and we were happy with every vendor she suggested. Were it not for Linda, we would have been complete stress cases, (anyone who is planning a wedding for the first time can relate) seriously call Linda, and you don't have to worry about the details because she handles them for you!!

Profile Picture User7225205, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Exceptional service
Fair Price

Profile Picture Sherry, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

There are no words to describe how amazing Linda is... Linda's presence alone is instantly comforting and stress relieving. We chose Linda's day of package and couldn't be more grateful. Linda was attentive and always on top of everything. She helped me in suggestions when my makeup artist cancelled 3 weeks before my wedding and was also my comfort when the drama started happening always assuring me how perfect the day would be.
The day was perfect and I thank it to her... There was a wedding at the same venue until 5pm and my wedding started at 6pm. I never even really realized until I heard the music at one point. She was calming, and nurturing the whole time and took rein of the entire day. Although anxious from the big day, there was never one point in my day that I actually worried about what was happening outside, thanks to her.
Linda is a god-send. A true saint and her calling is this. Linda will make you feel like the most beautiful bride and be your friend. You will never worry about anything because she is there. If you are looking for a planner, select her. You will never regret it and be eternally grateful to her amazingness..

Profile Picture Haley, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We love Linda. She's simply the BEST. My husband and I live in Washington state, but our wedding was in Temecula, California so we knew we needed someone that would be reliable, trustworthy, and focused on our wedding day. Linda made our wedding her top priority. She went above and beyond her responsibilities as a wedding planner to ensure our wedding went without a hitch. ??

Profile Picture Vicky Le, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda was absolutely amazing! She became more than my wedding planner but apart of my family. She went above and beyond and made my day more than I could have imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride! She is a person I hope to know throughout my life!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda was fabulous! Without her our wedding would have been so hectic and stressful! She is so knowledgable, she gave such helpful and thoughtful suggestions when needed and, had great recommendations for vendors. I would refer anyone I know to her if looking for a wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda was the most amazing wedding planner! From the day my mom booked her she made all of us feel at ease and helped us be calm and prepared for each step of the wedding planning process. She also took care of everything the day of the wedding so I didn't have to do anything but enjoy my day. She went above and beyond to make my day perfect and I am forever grateful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda was great and easy to work with. She helped in the final 1.5 months of planning and coordinating and it would not have been possible without her. On the day of our event, she made sure all of our personal belongings were in the right place and that we were all where we needed to be. She helped make our wedding day vision come true and removed all the stress from us. We highly recommend Linda! Linda even made us a personalized pillow with burlap (part of our theme) to remember the special day by!

Profile Picture Ally, 5/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda was absolutely amazing. She is warm, friendly, and very creative. She went above and beyond! Because of her I had the wedding of my dreams. Thank you Linda Rae Events!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Linda made our special day more special than I thought it could be. She was almost reading our minds. She knew what we needed, when we needed it. She was very creative, focused and kind. Not having to worry about how your ceremony and reception is going to go is a big relief. Linda handled everything for us. I would recommend her to anybody. I am so glad she helped us. She was absolutely great.

Profile Picture John, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda is the best day-of wedding coordinator I could have ever dreamed of! She went above and beyond at every chance she could. When my cake baker couldn't produce the mini gluten free cake I requested, she woke up early on my wedding day to BAKE me some! She cleaned up the Church to ensure we got our deposit back. She was firm with those I needed her to be firm with, but did it gracefully and with a smile on her face. My bridesmaids ADORED her, and I was more calm in her presence. She is a beautiful person, and a true professional. Thank you Linda!

Profile Picture Marlena, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

"Linda, now that Kirstin’s wedding is a beautiful memory, I really want to thank you for an amazing day.

When Kirstin told me she was getting married, I immediately became panicked with the timeline I had to work with. I wanted to provide her a wedding that would make her remember how special the day was.

I truly did not realize the amount of work it would take to put together a wedding. It was very reassuring to have you handle coordination through the very short weeks we had to plan this and for the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend that service to every parent that is planning a wedding for their daughter.

I am very relieved to say It went better than I could have imagined or dreamed of. If anything did go wrong, I certainly was unaware of it. I know you took care of everything and I was not stressed at all that day.

Thank you for allowing me to completely enjoy myself. One of my friends commented that she couldn't believe how relaxed I was and how calm Kirstin was the whole time and she never once showed stress about anything. I know that is because we both had complete and total confidence in you. My sister and my mother absolutely embraced you and were so happy that you were there to direct all of the family and organize everything down to the last signature on the certificate. I really can’t put into words how you made the wedding of my first daughter a spectacular success and a wonderful memory for all of us.

Thank you. - Annette Cope

Profile Picture Annette, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Linda was simply amazing and made the wedding go off without a hitch! She thought of so many details I hadn't considered beforehand and I am so grateful for her help and direction. Being a wedding photographer, I have delt with many other coordinators but Linda is the best by far!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda Rae handled everything for our wedding. It's a fabulous wedding with seamless execution. All we did was show up and enjoy the day. I highly recommend Linda Rae Events, she will take the stress out of your memorable day.

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/9/06, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

Linda was great to work with. She is very helpful in making decisions and assisting with your needs. She will help keep you calm and prepared for you big day!

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/25/15, 4 Reviews