Limousine Livery Reviews

7 | New Orleans, LA

7 Reviews for Limousine Livery

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Great service, professionalism, friendly driver

We used Limousine Livery as our transportation for our wedding day. Our ceremony and reception were in the same venue, but we wanted transportation from the hotel to the venue. Limousine Livery were communicative during the planning process and shuttled back and forth between the hotel and venue throughout the night to anyone who needed it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

Limousine Livery was a great vendor for our wedding transportation needs. They worked with us to find a vehicle that would work for our group within our budget and plan a timeline that matched our day's itinerary. Our driver was flexible and professional the day-of. He ended up getting stuck in parade traffic but working with my dad to get us back our stuff and be on his way. He brought us everywhere we wanted to go. I'd definitely recommend Limousine Livery for wedding day transportation!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Limousine Livery was amazing!!! From working with them before my wedding to the drivers on my wedding day, the were so professional and awesome to work with!! If you need transportation for your wedding Limousine Livery is the place to go!! Everyone was so nice!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

jessica · Married on 10/26/2013

Limo livery offered highly competitive pricing for wedding transportation. We reserved a street-car for a roaming after-party with our bridal party, and Scott worked with me to find a rate that was affordable and flexible for where we were going (undecided until the night of the wedding). I highly recommend Limo Livery. I have every confidence that their other vehicles and drivers are as professional as what we received!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Tiffany · Married on 05/25/2013

Limo Livery was amazing on our wedding day. We rented a mini bus for a shuttle. The driver showed up 30 minutes early because of traffic, and we were not charged for that time. I haven't heard any complaints from anyone. I'd recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Michael · Married on 11/10/2012

I highly recommend Limousine Livery for anyone getting married in the New Orleans area.

Shana took care of all of the details for us, answered my many questions, didn't mind when I made a number of changes to our reservations and made sure that only my wife and I could make changes to our reservations.

David (I think), was the perfect driver. He was polite, professional, quiet when my wife and I wanted time to each other and talkative when he could tell we were nervous.

The vehicles were immaculate and well taken care of. I'll use them again anytime I need a limo or car.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Randy · Married on 07/28/2012

Limousine Livery did a great job for our wedding. Joetta and her colleagues were great to work with. We had to make several changes to our original plans and they were very flexible. The arrived early and did a very professional job.

Sent on 08/01/2012