6100 Chef Menteur Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70126 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Audubon Limousine

Audubon Limousine is the premier luxury transportation service of Louisiana. Owned and operated locally in New Orleans, our commitment to excellence is powered by attention to detail, cutting edge software, an exquisite fleet of vehicles, and Southern hospitality. Our drivers are professional chauffeurs, with in depth knowledge of the area and pride in the providing the highest level of service. Our diverse fleet of vehicles spans from luxury sedans to mini buses. Our team is on hand for the smallest detail to the largest itinerary change. At Audubon Limousine, we are dedicated to providing a truly superior experience. We look forward to serving you.

greyrolls 51 780092 1567017294
greyrolls 51 780092 1567017294
0462257b e148 4033 921e e8729fc5eab9

3 Reviews for Audubon Limousine

Kim · Married on 04/03/2016

My husband and I booked their classic white Rolls Royce (I think 1957) for our exit from our wedding, and it turned out to be a great idea. The price was very reasonable for such a beautiful, unique vehicle that was in perfect condition. It looked great at our wedding, but more importantly we felt very special driving away in the car. Our driver was super friendly and professional. When booking with them, Raven was always responsive and easy to work with. I had no problem at all with any part of my experience working with them - it was a totally smooth process and lovely choice for our big exit. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Well to be honest this transportation is one of the best I've ever using. I was friend of the bridegroom? and he asked me to rent limousine for him and his future. I started to search information about best limousines services in New Orlean and finally I got info here http://limoscanner.com/partner/4340-audubon-limousine/ about Audubon Limousine. So after that I rented the BLACK LINCOLN LIMOUSINE. This vehicle was really huge and amazing. Also I would like to point that every person, including operator and employees and also limousine driver was so polite. I really appreciate it. Also the vehicle interior was unusual and very beautiful. I will use the service in the future without doubt.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Audubon Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, Horse and Carriage, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage

• 6100 Chef Menteur Hwy New Orleans, LA, 70126 See on map
    5042108340 (Other Phone Number)
    5045227344 (Fax Number)