Lillie Jane Designs Reviews

11 | Houston, TX

11 Reviews for Lillie Jane Designs

• Lisa

Lisa F · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wedding planning stress relieved from the moment Sabrina stepped in

Sabrina was absolutely more than anything we could've asked for in a month-of coordinator. From seamlessly taking over the coordination of our vendors a month out to perfectly executing the timeline of our wedding, Sabrina knocked our wedding out of the park in the midst of a pandemic! As a self-professed type-A personality with borderline OCD, my standard for organization is high and Sabrina went above and beyond all expectations. I highly recommend Sabrina to anyone looking for wedding planning & coordination help - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

Thank you SO much for your sweet words, Lisa! We had so much fun at your brewery wedding & enjoyed working with you, Josh, & both of your families. Wishing the two of you many wonderful years of marriage!!

Dustin W · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Best Decision Ever

I was incredibly skeptical about having a coordinator, meaning i didn't want to pay for one. Well, the venue we used forced us to have one, and honestly, it was the best decision we made throughout planning our wedding. We LOVED Sabrina, and if she could plan our wedding during COVID-19, she can absolutely help you with your event. We didn't worry about thing, and everything went off without a hitch. Sabrina is a 11 out of 10; nothing stops her. She is always thinking of creative and new ideas, and is a great problem solver. You can tell this comes naturally to her.

Thank you SO MUCH for all that you did for me and my wife, and making of special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Dustin,

My heart is so full reading this review!! Thank you & Laura so, so much for putting your special day in my hands. The two of you were truly a dream couple to work with & I'm so glad we were able to have a perfect day (no matter how much covid-19 tried to prevent it)!

Wishing you two a beautiful future together
  • Laura

Laura Briones · Married on 07/17/2020

Fantastic wedding coordinator

Sabrina was our wedding coordinator, and we are so grateful that we found her. We initially didn’t think that we needed a coordinator And we could manage without one; however, we were so wrong. Someone who can coordinate a wedding during COVID 19 has to have a certain set of skills, and Sabrina has them, and more.

If you think you don’t need a coordinator, I get where you are coming from, but trust me, best money you’ll spend is on your coordinator. Once you do come to that realization, go with Sabrina. She is so sweet, and thinks of all those little things, that you will forget.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

Oh Laura, you are the sweetest bride ever! It was such a pleasure to work with someone as kind and thoughtful as you! Thank you so so much for your review - forever our Cinderella bride💖

Very best wishes,
    Sabrina

Vanessa · Married on 06/06/2020

Best wedding planner!!!

Sabrina was fantastic!!! She is super detailed oriented, organized and honestly just a pleasure to work with. This was the best investment that we made for the entire wedding, she definitely took a ton off my plate the months leading up to the wedding and helped guide us in the right direction. Don’t over think it book her!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

I wish I could add emojis in replies because I'd definitely be adding the crying one! I'm so grateful for you & Bryant and being able to work with you this past year! I told ya I wouldn't let COVID ruin your day ;) Sending so much love to you two!!

• Shea

Shea · Married on 03/07/2020

Best decision we made for our wedding!

We are so glad we hired Sabrina as our day of planner. Sabrina was on the ball from start to finish. She was very organized, professional, and easy to communicate with. I would absolutely recommend her to friends who are getting married or any bride who is looking for an excellent planner. Thank you Sabrina!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Shea!! Forever grateful that I got to work with you & Ryan for a killlller wedding!
    Lots of love,
    Sabrina
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Abadom · Married on 02/15/2020

Wedding 2/15/2020

Sabrina was the coordinator for my wedding (month of). I had about 400 guest. She did such a great job tying the loose ends with all my vendors. During the day of the wedding, she made sure we enjoyed our day and took care of all the craziness that was happening without us even knowing it was happening. I truly recommended her services! Prices were reasonable, she was punctual to all meetings, she allowed me to call and text her practically anytime I had a question pertaining to the wedding. She and her team helped with setting up and cleaning up and made sure everything was left in perfect condition. She and her team were just so nice overall. She actually started feeling like family after a while! Definitely book her team if you know you need a month of coordinator to bring your wedding together.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

Thank you so so much, Vanessa, for trusting me to pull together your incredible wedding! I just adore you & Thomas and your whole family! Best, best wishes to y’all!❤️❤️

Erin · Married on 12/04/2019

Phenomenal Wedding Coordinator

Sabrina Lee and Lillie Jane Designs provided month of wedding coordination for my daughter's wedding and was absolutely PHENOMENAL. Sabrina was very responsive and provided the guidance that we needed throughout the wedding planning process. Her 'To Do' list and gentle nudge here and there kept us on track as we approached the big day and her attention to detail and understanding and implementation of our vision made for a perfect day. We were able to fully be in the moment and enjoy the day (complete peace) as Sabrina handled it all.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Lynlea

Lynlea Hansen · Married on 10/11/2019

The Best of the Best!

Honestly don’t know what we would have done without Sabrina! She was so helpful with ideas, communicating with all of the vendors, very personable, and helped make our special day absolutely perfect. She knew when to keep it real and was so fun to work with. She communicated with absolutely everyone and is truly talented in her work. Wouldn’t have wanted to plan my wedding without her!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

I’m so grateful for you and your sweet heart, Lynlea! Brides like you (& your entire loving family) are the reason I love weddings so much!😊 Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Lauryn Hansen · Married on 10/11/2019

Sabrina was the wedding coordinator for both my son and daughter. She is excellent. Hope to have an opportunity to use her again.

Should I have the need to hire an event coordinator for another event Sabrina will be the one. She’s not just a coordinator, she becomes a friend. She knows her stuff.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

Oh my goodness, the first pictures are already so beautiful!! Thank you so much, Lauryn! I had so much fun getting to know you & Lynlea and I’m so grateful for the loving Hansen/Brown family - always here for the next Hansen, Brown, or Gaspar event😉

Jennifer Ramirez · Married on 09/11/2019

Lillie Jane Designs was one of our BEST wedding investments!

I met Sabrina of Lillie Jane Designs at the April Bridal Expo at GRB and remember telling my MOH that I liked her right away. I did most of my wedding planning on my own but knew I wanted to hire a Day Of Coordinator from the very beginning. 4 months into my engagement, I had booked our venue in Houston and moved to the Austin area. Sabrina was SUPER flexible in meeting with my hubby & I since we could only come into Houston on weekends. She knew I was shopping around for a coordinator and did not pressure us into picking her. Her personality and attention to detail was the main reason we felt sure Lillie Jane Designs could handle our 350 guest wedding as our Month of Coordinator. Sabrina remained flexible the entire process and we grew to trust her guidance easily. Although, I secured almost all of my vendors, Sabrina had a network of great vendors she trusts that ultimately saved me the headache (and some $$) when I needed it the most. She creates a Google Drive page just for your wedding and it is filled full of helpful information and tips...it's clear she's seasoned in weddings so she'll definitely have your questions covered. She was not scared to fight for our wants and would often keep us in line for deadlines. Sabrina handled our wedding so well that we weren't even aware of some mishaps that occurred and just cannot thank her enough for the quality of her work...even getting us a refund on some services after our wedding day. Do yourself a favor and book a consultation, if even just to get to know her passion in event planning and you'll be hooked as fast as we were! We truly miss our frequent text convos with Sabrina as we grew to view her as a friend lol. THANK YOU Lille Jane Designs!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

Omg cue the tears😭 thank you so, so much for the sweet compliments & trusting me to manage you & Nelson’s special day! Y’all are forever one of my favorite couples (& funniest to Facetime with). Wishing you two the happiest ever after!!

• Joshua

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2018

The Groom's POV

To be honest, I thought a wedding coordinator was the biggest waste in our budget and did not want to hire one. I saw it as paying someone to do the same things I was already doing for the wedding. If you are reading this you already know that weddings are beyond expensive, so trimming your budget where you can is a must. IT IS A MUST TO HIRE SABRINA!!!! She had things running smoothly at our wedding and made sure to stay in the background to not distract from what was important. Not only did she do a great job calming down, my now wife, by letting her know that everything was being handled and was following a good time line, but she made me feel better about hiring her because she delivered above her promise and expectation. she did a marvelous job and I highly recommend her to anyone getting married. My wife and I are so very thankful for all of Sabrina's hard work to make our day extra special. She is by far the best at what she does!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Lillie Jane Designs's reply:

Sending so many thank-you's to you & Feba! I'm so happy I got to be a small part of your beautiful day. I know it flew by in a split second, but I hope you enjoyed every bit! Wishing many blessings to such a sweet, perfectly-fitting couple!