24 Reviews for Lighthouse Lazer

Express Shipping (2)
Shipping (1)
Kitchen (1)
23 Lighthouse Lazer Reviews

The mugs that we ordered were perfect. Everyone loved them and they done a great job on etching. We will recommend y'all to anyone who needs stuff done. Once again thank you

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/17/20, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I went searching for custom mason jars as well as custom crab mallets for my wedding in November 1st 2019. Mary Ellen and I went back and forth so many time via email to get the mallets perfect. I went to meet and make a payment as well as to pick up my sample; we were able to complete the mason jar design while I was there! They came out perfect! I couldn’t be happier!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Available, Assembly, Design, Barware, Drink Accessories

These guys are great! Local business with good people and great products :)

Profile Picture Liz, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Shipping, Available, Barware, Drink Accessories, Kitchen

Vendor was very quick to fill the order and had a great selection of items already made so I could see a finished product before buying anything.

Profile Picture rj, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My fiancé and I wanted our wedding guests to have a favor from our special day that they'd actually use-we turned to Lighthouse Lazer for help and we weren't disappointed! Mary Ellen and Lance guided us through choosing the best and highest quality products to engrave and assisted us in designing a classy, simple yet personalized design for our glasses. We've gotten a large order of pilsner beer glasses that are sure to please our guests! I can't wait to work with them again!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so impressed with lighthouse lazer. So professional, let me change me design many times, and a great price! I will be a life long customer for sure!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

They were amazing to work with and the products turned out perfectly! Highly recommend!!!!!!!! Will keep them in mind for the future also!!!!!!!

Profile Picture KAREN, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was so happy with my wedding favors. They took care of all the details and were so easy to work with. Weddings are stressful but they made it easy.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Barware, Drink Accessories, Assembly, Design

It was awesome! They had my mason jar glasses for my wedding party done quick and with any questions would email me right away to ask and make sure! Wonderful service and I would use them again! The price was also GREAT, I never thought I would find what I wanted below my price range and even better than what I originally planned to do!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We loved our experience with Lighthouse Laser! They were able to get our Champaign glasses finished quickly after another vendor fell through at the last minute.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We were looking for favors for our wedding and came across Lighthouse Lazer's number. when we called and spoke with Merri-Ellen, she was wonderful. We decided on the mason jars and Merri-Ellen and her husband created the design for the jars and than helped up with our guest signature book. Husband and wife team are amazing and they help pushed our wedding to the next level. thank you! #LighthouseLazer #masonjars #bestweddingfavors

Profile Picture Andrea , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Drink Accessories, Available, Design, Express Shipping

Lighthouse Lazer was a pleasure to work with! We started with a specific request and along with the creative suggestions of Lighthouse Lazer the final product was better than we originally imagined. They responded within a few hours and we're thorough. Their products are durable and quality products. I would highly recommend Lighthouse Lazer!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These folks did a rush job etching our wedding glass for us when another vendor backed out. They were professional, expedient, and well priced. Very friendly folks to boot, we will be recommending them to everyone!

Profile Picture Jason, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We met at a wedding expo and ended up winning the door prize for a free set of engraved champagne flutes! They are a great couple, full of helpful tips and ideas, and you can tell they really enjoy what they do! Looking forward to working with them more in the future.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Barware, Available

Everything was wonderful. So easy to communicate with and so flexible with my schedule to pick up the mason jars. My sister in law loved them for her wedding. The job was done quickly. Most companies that engrave will just engrave with no sample. This company sent the design back and forth before engraving the mason jars to make sure it was what we wanted. Then after they designed it, they engraved a few and sent the image to us with different backgrounds to approve it. Very reasonably priced and well worth it.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Drink Accessories, Design

Our two engraved champagne flutes were a great little extra detail for our wedding. I love working with MaryEllen. The flute was the first non-paper item with my new name and what a little joy that was!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/22/17, 23 Reviews
Services Used: Express Shipping, Available, Drink Accessories

Love this company! Such ease of purchasing our product exactly how we wanted it! I can't wait to work with them again in the future for our wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Lighthouse lazers were such q pleasure to work with! Not only are they super friendly, but they care about each of their customers orders down to the little details. Mary Ellen is alway such a joy to work with and she made our wedding gift process so fun!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

What a great company! Mary Ellen and her husband are such amazingly graceful and kind hearted people. They offer excellent work and very reasonable pricing. I love how both of them were eager to work with the ideas I had. Mary Ellen is great with communication through the process. Our thank you wood pieces turned out fantastic for the wedding. We highly recommend Lighthouse Lazer to anyone! Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had a fabulous time working with Lighthouse Lazer. They are wonderful people with a unique and special skill that will certainly add an extra touch to your big day. You can specialize, customize, and much more. I purchased a personalized wooden hearts and "happily ever after" guest book that Mary Ellen worked with me to create. The guests would sign a mini heart and leave for us to put into a shadow box frame. Now it's hanging in our living room, and reminds me of our wedding day every day.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Mary Ellen was fantastic to work with. We got a wooden monogram and they were extremely helpful in choosing the font and flexible in the design. It's just what we were hoping for.

Profile Picture User6236376, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Available

Beautiful work and customer satisfaction

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lighthouse Lazer has quality products, excellent customer service, and my orders always come quickly. I will always use them for my custom creations, and even shopped with them for christmas gives this year! Thank you Lighthouse Lazer!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 6/15/12, 3 Reviews