Happy Moose Garden Art

Neptune Beach, FL View map

At Happy Moose Garden Art we work closely with brides and/or wedding coordinators to custom design beautiful and unique hand painted flower pots, succulent planters and centerpieces to compliment your occasion perfectly!

The flower pots come in all sizes and are color matched. They are double-sealed and ready for planting, or holding wrapped candy, glass beads, flameless tea lights, you name it.

We deliver nation-wide and handle each customer individually....just as your occasion should be handled.

You can also find me on Etsy at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyMooseGardenArt

Take a look at my 100 Reviews On Etsy!

Contact me

904-655-1660

jculbreth@happymoosegardenart.com

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Design

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Lisa Married on 07/27/2013
    Joanne was a pleasure to work with and does beautiful custom work! All of my guests commented that they have never seen anything like my custom pots and it was a favor that they will keep forever! They doubled as table decorations and were such a hit! Thanks Joanne for making my wedding favors unique and personalized and that made them that much more special! Great job!!! Did I mention that I got 150 pots in record time?! :)
  • User1125768 2+ years ago
    Happy Moose Garden Art did an excellent job on my order. We chose the mini flower pots for favors at our reception and they turned out perfect. They were better than we could have imagined. Joanne was always very timely in her responses to us and it took a lot of stress out of a normally very busy event. They were also very well received by our guests who were delighted to receive a more unique and personal gift rather than ANOTHER corkscrew. I have also purchased several larger pots from Joanne specifically for my home and garden and they were also beautiful. I am always ecstatic with her work.
  • User1125429 2+ years ago
    We used Joanne for our wedding favors and candy table. She was wonderful to work with and had great ideas to help me decide on the perfect color to match our theme. She was flexible in changing the order when I realized I needed more pots than I initially thought for the candy table. Joanne is very willing to customize the product. She is very professional and fun! We were so happy with the finished product! I would definitely use her again in the future and recommend her to any bride wanting a personal touch to their wedding day!

Deals

Happy Moose Garden Art 1
Offer
The 2 ¾ inch ‘mini’ pots are 3.00 each with unlimited colors and simple design (such as polka dots, flowers around the top edging, etc.) Discounted to 2.50 each if more than 100 are ordered! This is a great deal for hand painted treasures that your wedding guests will not leave on the table!

1715 Hopkins Creek Lane Neptune Beach, 32266
Location of (Happy Moose Garden Art)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding