Liberty Warehouse Reviews

87 | Brooklyn, NY

87 Reviews for Liberty Warehouse

jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

I got married at Liberty Warehouse this past weekend and i am still in shock/awe how amazingly it went. it was the first venue my fiance and i saw, and my heart was sure about it from the moment we walked down the path along the water. it is such a unique space, with outstanding views and a warm/rustic feel. all this before u even walk inside. dont even get me started on the food. I'm lucky i had a tasting there (i would eat there weekly if i could) because i didn't get to each much on my wedding night (adrenaline) but my guests have not stopped ranting and raving about how amazing the food was. "hands down, best cocktail hour ever" was said to us about 100 times since this weekend. We worked with Andrea mostly through this process and she was truly great, especially on the day of, when i needed a calming/confident person by my side to get me through the chaos of the day. Andrea and Jeff definitely have the wedding process down pat! everything was so beautifully done, well organized and there were even small things on the day of that they did that went a long way. i could really go on and on but you just have to take my word for it at this point. Liberty Warehouse is the way to go!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2016

Jeff and his team know how to throw a seriously classy, and fun, affair. The venue is incredibly stunning- the location and views cannot be beat- and the food is outstanding. There is SO MUCH FOOD! It'd be impossible for anyone to leave hungry or thirsty. The staff was all very friendly and accommodating and made sure my husband and I had a great time. They were very responsive, receptive to our ideas and questions, and made us feel so welcome whenever we wanted to show a family member or vendor around.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Kim · Married on 08/06/2016

Jeff, Milton, Andrea, Pam and the entire LW staff executed our dream wedding completely. From the moment we booked LW to the time we left after our wedding, we were SO well taken care of. Not a worry in the world when you have this incredible team behind you. We are so grateful to you for it. You took such great care of us. We heard nonstop rave reviews from all of our guests about the service, food, and general atmosphere. Our happiness and love shined through in every way, and that was because of your incredibly run facility and staff. LW is simply the best, look no further.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/16/2016

After looking at 20+ venues, we decided to have our July 2016 wedding at Liberty Warehouse and it was the best decision we could have made. The whole staff, especially Jeff and Andrea, went above and beyond to give us a wedding that exceeded all of our expectations. They were so accommodating and flexible throughout the whole process, meeting with us multiple times, promptly answering all emails and allowing us to bring in any items and decor to help bring our vision to life. It was a pleasure working with them and I promise they will give you the wedding of your dreams. Liberty Warehouse is such a unique space with a view that can't be beat and delicious food that our guests couldn't stop raving about. There's really no other place like it and I highly recommend it for those couples looking for a special setting for their wedding with quality service and great food.

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • User6872031 · 2+ years ago

We got married in June 2016 at the Liberty Warehouse. We were over the moon happy with every single person that worked with us at Liberty. The venue is beautiful with an amazing view of the city and the statue of Liberty. The food was out of this world. We had a blast. We can't even begin to express our sincere gratitude for everything that Jeff, Andrea, Pam, Milton and the rest of the team did. If we had to do it all over again, we'd still choose Liberty. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/22/2016

corissa · Married on 06/03/2016

This is the only place I wanted to get married and I'm so happy that it all worked out perfectly. The service is top notch. Jeff and his team are just wonderful. They really know what they are doing. The venue and views are amazing and the food is THE BEST. We had so many compliments on every aspect of our wedding. We had the best day and it was picture perfect. We felt like kings, someone was always right there if we needed anything and we ate! They allotted some time for use to eat between cocktail hour and dinner - which was so smart. And the bridal suite is a great place to spend the day getting ready with family and friends. Planning a wedding is stressful but Jeff and his team answer emails and phone calls very quickly responding to all your needs. The dinner where you get to sample the food before your wedding is so so fun. It's like a nice private date. Everyone was extremely happy with this wedding venue from both of our mothers, to our guests, to us. I love Red Hook, it is a charming little neighborhood. Sunny's is even right across the street for the afterparty.

Other Vendors:
    -Reverend Mary-Rose Engle was wonderful. She does all sorts of services and makes the ceremony truly personalized.
    -Lindsay Rae Designs was our florist and she and the flowers were amazing. Picture perfect.
    -Mala Bakshi - the day of coordinator - I would be lost without her.
    -Weddings By Two - best photographers and they were so creative.
    -Brooklyn Wedding Videography - Robert was awesome.
    -Lighting - Universal Light and Sound did a wonderful job.
    -DJs - Play Something Good - we were dancing all night non-stop. (they have opened for the Beastie Boys)
    -Cake - Betty Bakery - so yummy and fresh.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Ally · Married on 05/14/2016

This venue takes any party to a whole new level! Our Saturday night wedding at The Liberty Warehouse was absolutely flawless. The industrial and chic vibe the space gives off immediately grasps everyones attention. The service is unparallelled - Jeff and his team went above and beyond to make this entire experience one we will never forget. The food is UNBELIEVABLE and is still a topic of conversation amongst our guests 3 weeks later. The Liberty Warehouse is a magical place.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Alissa · Married on 05/05/2016

Jeff, Andrea and the entire Liberty Warehouse team were exceptional from the beginning to the end of our wedding process! They truly exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with the end result. We received countless compliments on the venue and how awesome the team was at ensuring our entire night ran smoothly. The wedding was absolutely perfect and it was such a pleasure working with their masterful team. Our families highly recommend The Liberty Warehouse as your wedding venue!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/20/2016

We hosted our March 2016 wedding a Liberty Warehouse. Working with Jeff and his team was an absolute pleasure. They make wedding planning easy from day-one through day-of coordination. Our guests loved the food which was plentiful and absolutely delicious. The venue is gorgeous, the staff is attentive and professional and the bridal suite is huge and comfortable. We couldn't have been happier with our venue selection!

Sent on 05/22/2016

I had my March wedding at Liberty Warehouse and it was nothing short of amazing! Not only was the weather unseasonably warm but Jeff and his team provided amazing service. The venue is beautiful and has amazing views of the NYC skyline, the food was delicious and the ambiance is simply one of a kind. You will not be disappointed if you have your wedding here, the venue is so unique that it will certainly be a conversation piece for your guests after your wedding has long ended. Special thanks to Milton the best maitre d' who was my shadow and made sure that things were moving as planned!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Can't say enough positives about The Liberty Warehouse -- both the space and the team are wonderful, accommodating and easy to work with. It is worth every penny.

Sent on 03/03/2016

I recently had my wedding at Liberty Warehouse in January 2016. The entire experience was amazing. As soon as I walked into the venue, I knew I wanted to have my wedding there. It has an industrial cozy feel (old warehouse, fireplaces, exposed brick, hardwood floors) and amazing views. I didn't use a wedding coordinator and Pam was so responsive, easy to work with, and helped me make all of my decisions. I love the fact that they provide all of the food, tables, chairs, linens, staff, insurance, massive dressing room, wood for fireplace, bar, bartenders, and don't require a day coordinator. This made planning so much easier. During the wedding, my guests couldn't stop commenting on the delicious food/drinks and attentive service!! Would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Nasim · Married on 01/02/2016

We just had our wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour and reception) at the Liberty Warehouse. It was the most magical night of our lives!!! The staff, the view, the AMAZING FOOD, the drinks, the impeccable service... everything was spectacular. They handled all 200 of our guests with such ease and grace. The space is large and gorgeous and the views of Lady Liberty are magnificent. We had a large lighting and florist team and Liberty Warehouse worked so well with our vendors so that everyone was able to pull of our vision. They even allowed us to bring in one of our own food stations for one of the cocktail stations. Best experience we could have asked for. It's the perfect venue!!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

lauren · Married on 11/06/2015

We just had our wedding ceremony and reception on November 6, 2015. My husband and I can't say enough great things about this venue! From the moment we pulled up to the warehouse while we were comparing venues, we knew this was the only place we could imagine getting married. The entire wedding planning process, was a dream because of the incomparable professionalism and sheer warmth of the Liberty Warehouse staff. We've been so impressed by everything from the staff that felt like family, to incredible food (our guests commented it was by far the most delicious food of any wedding they've attended!), to a historical space that is stunningly well-kept and unique.

We worked very closely with Jeffery Torem, director, and Andrea, sales manager, for months on end planning the wedding. They managed to respond to all of the emails and requests to visit the space. Every time I came to the Liberty Warehouse, Andrea and Jeff were there. They help bring your thoughts and vision to a reality.

We were fortunate to have 70-degree weather on the night of our wedding. The team made a decision to have the ceremony and cocktail hour outside. The guests were so impressed with the views of Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline while having a glass of champagne before the ceremony started. Right before I walked down the aisle, Jeff was right by my side making sure I had everything I needed, and sweetly gave me a hug and a thumbs up! And this is really why I loved the Liberty Warehouse. Having your wedding there feels like an intimate family affair.

By the end of our in-person meeting to finalize the food and details, Mike and I just left all the decisions in his hands. We knew the wedding was going to be perfectly executed. PLEASE don't go with the traditional cookie cutter venue if you want your day to truly be something special!

You will not be disappointed having your wedding or event at The Liberty Warehouse!
    Love, Lauren & Michael D'Alora

Sent on 12/15/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/23/2015

The Liberty Warehouse was an absolute DREAM location for our ceremony and reception. Aesthetically speaking, you can't ask for a more unique setting in Brooklyn (or all of NYC for that matter) with the most spectacular view of the Statue of Liberty and downtown Manhattan. Our guests were in awe of the space all night long. The exposed brick and beams are gorgeous; every event space is beautiful in its own right, yet enough of a blank canvas to really make the design your own.

In terms of event coordination, Jeff is nothing short of a PRO. I must have emailed Jeff 100+ times between our first visit to our wedding day, and Jeff was nothing but accommodating and gracious every step of the way. He helped craft a menu that our guests RAVED about all night - which brings me to the food, which was seriously phenomenal. We were receiving compliments that the food was literally the best our guests had ever had at a wedding; some said one of the best meals they had ever tasted PERIOD. You cannot go wrong with having the River Cafe as an exclusive caterer! My Dad was particular about a certain bottle of red wine he wished to be served with dinner that wasn't part of the standard wine offerings. Jeff worked with my Dad to bring in cases from his distributor and did so without a moment's hesitation. Anything we requested, Jeff immediately jumped into action to make it happen - and his whole staff is just as sweet and professional. Yes, it is one of the pricier event spaces in the city, but looking back we don't have a SINGLE regret when we recall how spectacular the night was. Worth every single penny and then some.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Raquel · Married on 09/26/2015

Jeff and the staff at the Liberty Warehouse are the best. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue. They were patient and understanding and worked with us every step of the way. We (and our guests..and even our other vendors) can't stop talking about LW. From the view and the actual warehouse itself, to the waitstaff and the food, we had the most perfect day!

Anyone would be lucky to have their event at The Liberty Warehouse! My husband and I can't wait to go to or have an excuse to plan another event there!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/20/2015

We were recently married at the Liberty Warehouse and the venue was exactly what I wanted and more! I highly recommend you book this place right away as it's quickly getting popular. I agree with everyone in that the staff, the view, the venue, and service were unbelievable. I was looking for a rustic, shabby chic vibe and they nailed it on the head. The venue has gorgeous wooden floors (no ugly carpet!), wood beams, exposed brick (no tacky wallpaper), wood burning fireplaces, plenty of bathrooms, large windows that over look the Statue of Liberty/downtown manhattan, a spacious dance floor and the most amazing bridal suite. They provide free juice, wine, coffee, and water while you get ready. They are extremely accommodating and always go above and beyond to make the bride happy. For example, rather than having a traditional wedding cake, we wanted to bring in our favorite desserts from Momofuku, Magnolias, and Dough. They allowed us to bring in our own desserts and even plated it without charging us extra. I was also surprised at how spectacular the food was!! Everyone knows that the food at weddings are typically just OK because they are catering to large groups. Everyone to this day still comes up to us to tell us how amazing the food was at both the cocktail hour and at dinner. They have a unique offering where you can pick a "chef's tasting menu" rather than simply going with just Salmon or Steak. Also, they allowed us to have a grilled cheese food truck pull right up to venue. I also love that you can do so many different things with the venue by simply adding some lighting. I chose to hang 5 chandeliers which really made the venue pop. Lastly, the quality of the open bar selection was top notch. Jeff and team let us create our own custom "his and hers" cocktails and they then surprised us with different flavored vodkas for guests to choose from like watermelon vodka. I can't stop thinking about how amazing the whole night was. Thank you LW!!!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I had our wedding at The Liberty Warehouse on August 1st. It was everything we had ever imagined in a wedding and much, much more. We were blown away by the space on our first walkthrough, and it was a hundred times more beautiful on our wedding day. We worked closely with Pam, who was such a tremendous help to us throughout the wedding planning process. She was so patient with all of our questions and always answered us in a timely fashion. We have had so many of our wedding guests tell us that our wedding was the best one they have ever attended and that is hands down because of the venue. The views are absolutely breathtaking and the food is out of this world. Not to mention there is a huge bridal suite with beautiful lighting- it is a perfect place to get ready! This is definitely not your typical wedding venue. Getting married at The Liberty Warehouse is one of the best decisions I have ever made!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Andrew · Married on 07/26/2015

The Liberty Warehouse was instrumental in making our wedding a fun-filled celebration that many of our guests called the best wedding they'd ever been to. First, the man behind the magic is Jeffrey Torem, the Director of Catering. He is an absolute professional, charming, extremely knowledgeable and very accommodating. Our advice: listen to his recommendations, he will guide you in the right direction! Everyone at the venue was polished, professional and wonderful to work with, from Jeff's assistants to the maitre d' and wait staff. Everything on our wedding day went according to plan because of the professionalism of Jeff and his team, from cuing us for the ceremony to getting food to every table within a couple of minutes (and accommodating dietary restrictions at point of service!). I cannot say enough good things about The Liberty Warehouse, and I highly recommend this venue and their services. The food is top notch, the alcohol choices are top shelf and they take care of the tables, linens, table settings, valets, etc. My only regret is that we didn't get to experience the cocktail hour spread, which our guests told us was phenomenal. Well worth it at every turn - highly recommended!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Where do I even begin? I will begin with the staff. Jeffrey, Andrea, and the ENTIRE LW crew are phenomenal people to work with. They listen to your vision for your big day and make it happen. They are wonderful, respectful, professional people who truly care about your event as much as you do. We trusted that the wedding day would be everything we discussed and that they promised, and let me tell you-the turn out was even better than anything we could have ever discussed. The venue is a perfect setting. guests feel as if they have escaped the bustling city to a paradise, with not to mention just a casual backdrop of lady liberty in the sunset. we highly recommend LW if you want a truly spectacular wedding or event in New York that has both indoor and outdoor beauty. thank you LW-we love you guys and hope we have the opportunity to work with you or at least see you again!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Madeline · Married on 07/24/2015

My daughter recently was married at Liberty Warehouse and I must say her wedding was pure perfection! The service, food quality and atmosphere exceeded my expectations.... And the views were magnificent. Our guests have not stopped telling us that it was the most beautiful affair they have ever attended. Jeff Torem couldn't have been more professional and he deliver

Sent on 07/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2015

Choosing the Liberty Warehouse for our wedding was one of the easiest decisions my husband and I made. We were looking for something different than a catering hall and came across the Liberty Warehouse. The venue is a stunning space with exposed brick, large windows and an unbeatable view of the Statue of Liberty. It makes the perfect backdrop for pictures! We were also blessed with a beautiful day and were able to have our ceremony on the waterfront patio. With the setting sun in the background, it really created a beautiful and romantic atmosphere. Guests then enjoyed the cocktail hour on the terrace until they were escorted inside the Harbor room for the reception.
    My husband is a chef and we both come from families of big eaters- so the food at our wedding was an important item. Liberty Warehouse did not let us down! The food was absolutely delicious! It was definitely not your average wedding food and it was executed perfectly. Our guests are still raving about it! The entire staff at The Liberty Warehouse was terrific! They were extremely professional, attentive and friendly. Jeff, along with his lovely assistants, Andrea and Pam, were wonderful. They truly know how to make someone’s special day beautiful and stress free. Jeff was incredibly accommodating and extremely good about responding to emails and requests. We had our perfect wedding thanks to this stunning venue and it’s wonderful team!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Anne · Married on 04/04/2015

We quickly fell in love with the Liberty Warehouse after visiting it for the first time, and none of the several other venues that we visited in or around NYC could compare. The venue itself is gorgeous with high ceilings, exposed brick, and large windows with a lot of natural light, not to mention a stunning view of the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline.

The staff members were warm, friendly, thoughtful and under Jeff's vision and leadership really made our wedding memorable. They were open and thoughtful to the ideas we had to personalize the wedding, and also had helpful recommendations for vendors who had worked with the venue before. Before each meeting with Jeff, we always had a long list of questions and issues we were anxious about given that we didn't have a wedding planner and were amongst the first of our friends and siblings to have gotten married. However, after each meeting, we always felt very reassured that everything was going to work out and be amazing.

Finally - the food. The food was the number one reason why we chose this space. As the foodies amongst our friends, we had a reputation to maintain and the food at our wedding had to be the most important piece! We had already read incredible reviews about the food on Yelp and WeddingWire and kept thinking - can wedding food be THAT good? The day of our tasting we found out exactly what people were talking about. The food is certainly on par with michelin-star restaurants, with great attention to detail and wonderful quality ingredients. You can tell that Jeff and the team are passionate about their food, and it's definitely reflected in the menu! Even other vendors that we were interviewing raved about the venue ("we'd really love to do your wedding because The Liberty Warehouse has AMAZING food").

Thank you Jeff and The Liberty Warehouse team. The best decision we could have made for our wedding was to entrust it to Jeff and his team for making it a dream come true.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Kristy · Married on 03/14/2015

We are so happy we chose Liberty Warehouse for our ceremony and wedding venue. Jeffrey Torem and his amazing team are true professionals.
    Working with them was seamless and easy. The food is delicious and the service was stellar. The venue is very versatile and you can really transform the space into your own unique event. Its been two months and friends and family are still contacting us to compliment the wedding.
    We cannot thank the Liberty Warehouse team enough.
    Kristy & Brian

Sent on 05/02/2015

Suzanne · Married on 01/18/2015

From the moment we toured the space, my fiancé and I could not imagine getting married anywhere else. The Liberty Warehouse had all the elements we wanted for our wedding: a mix of vintage and modern, awesome food, and a main contact who actually responded to my emails! Jeff and his team were phenomenal from the first tour, to letting us pick up a lot of wedding stuff after we got back from our honeymoon. Jeff provided excellent recommendations for vendors, and all of his suggestions for how to plan a wedding day were spot on. Our guests' needs were always anticipated-no one ever felt like they needed anything, because the staff was always one step ahead, filling glasses and passing apps. And the food! OMG the food!! It's not your standard wedding fare of lukewarm entrees and tired appetizers. Instead, think of a Michelin-rated fine dining experience. Not to mention the view: with views of lower Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, and the Verrazano bridge, the Liberty Warehouse is truly spectacular. And it's also makes for easy planning: their per person price includes renting the entire building, all food, all alcohol, and all your rentals (tables, chairs, cutlery, linens). It keeps costs down and saves you a ton of decisions. I don't know why anyone would get married anywhere else!

Sent on 03/22/2015