Liberty House Reviews

Liberty House 7
  • Karla

Karla Arauz · Married on 05/27/2019

Dream Wedding come true

Liberty House is the perfect wedding venue. Vivian, our wedding coordinator, walked us through everything on our first meeting and we even got to see the ceremony and reception set up as they were hosting a wedding that day.
    Vivian is so lovely and amazing to work with. From the beginning, she answered all our questions, even before we booked with them. Then, she made the process of planning a wedding very easy giving us recommendations with vendors. Even when it came time to decide on our menu options, she was able to accommodate our requests. My husband and I are happy how everything came out.
    We got married on Memorial Day (Vivian sold it to us when she mentioned that the restaurant is closed on Mondays) and we had the whole venue to ourselves. We were the only weeding that afternoon/night and it was exceptional. I know, I even thought who gets married on a Monday, but it was worth it. Because we were the only wedding in the afternoon, Vivian was able to accommodate us and gave us the middle of the garden as our ceremony space (and we decided this the day before the wedding).

The most important thing for us was for all our guests to have fun, and we accomplished it. Family and friends are still talking about the food and how mesmerizing the venue itself was. Half of our guests came from out of state so it was important for us that they could go back and have the memory of the NY skyline. And let's not forget about The food which was delicious. We had buffet style so we had plenty of food for our guests to choose from. What else could you ask for, amazing views, delicious food and open bar.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jeff Kolodzinski · Married on 05/25/2019

Two happy grooms

The best decision that we ever made was getting married at Liberty House and having Christina Hope as our Memory Maker. The views at this venue are all that you need for a dream wedding but this place does not stop with just the views. Everything was honestly perfect and exactly as we wanted it. From the food, to the decor, to the staff - we couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Christina was a real standout and helped make our wedding everything that we wanted. She was there for us from start to finish, Monday through Friday, Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and even when she was on vacation without reliable cell service. Her dedication to making sure that every detail was perfect still surprises us. If we were to say that she went above and beyond, we wouldn’t be giving her enough credit. Christina started out as our Memory Maker and ended up as our friend.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Fasciano · Married on 05/24/2019

Truly the best day ever!

My husband and I recently got married at Liberty House on May 24, 2019. We had an amazing experience here and do not have one complaint. The staff truly helped to make this night the best night of our lives. Our event stylist, Christina was truly amazing as well and made the wedding planning process stress free. She made sure everything was exactly how we envisioned it and was there for us through email or text anytime we had a question. Our wedding day was perfect and we cannot thank The Liberty House enough for all the hard work and dedication put into each and every event here. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/17/2019

Fairy tale wedding

My husband and I had our wedding there yesterday. It was a true fairytale wedding! Vivian was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the whole wedding planning process so easy! She is simply the best!! Everything was perfect, the gorgeous environment, the helpful/attentive staff, the delicious food, I could go on and on. I would highly recommend this venue! Thank you Vivian for making our dream wedding a reality!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Liberty House 8
    Liberty House 9
    Liberty House 10
  • Roselin

Roselin · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely amazing venue

We had the best wedding we could have. The Liberty House is a beautiful venue that is worth every penny. We worked with Christina Hope, she is incredible. She answered every question on a timely manner, gave us great suggestions and made wedding planning easier. The wedding was seamless, Virginia (Maitre'D), Vicky (kitchen Captain) and Leslie (bridal attendant) were beyond amazing. The bartenders were accommodating and knowledgeable and the serves paid attention to detail and made our guests feel great. Last I have to mention the view which make the entire even special.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Had the perfect wedding

Our wedding on 03/30/19 was pure perfection. We felt so lucky to get Vivian, our coordinator, who was amazing every step of the way and the staff is truly unmatched. Our bridal attendant was amazing as well!

From the moment we walked in for a tour, we knew this was our place. Not only is the view breathtaking, the food is also absolutely incredible. Our guests were completely blown away!

Vivian was very accommodating to every request we had, from last minute table changes, adjusting our cocktail hour and buffet menu, setting up our decor, you name it, she handled it! On the day, the staff treated our reception with great care, and it really felt like everyone there was invested in us having the best wedding ever, rather than just any old event. We are beyond happy to have gone with the Liberty House... I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Suzie

Suzie · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Liberty House was the perfect wedding venue. The location was absolutely beautiful, the food was fresh and delicious and the Grand Ballroom was exactly the size we needed (we had over 250 guests). However, even more than all of that, the team of staff we worked with at Liberty House were the real stars. We were hooked from the first moment we walked in upon meeting Event Stylist Alex Argenio. We were determined not to make any decisions until seeing at least a couple more venues, but we immediately felt that we were in the very best hands and we felt such a positive energy and warmth. From day one, Alex took care of every detail. We booked over 20 months ahead of our wedding so there was a lot of time in between. Even when I just wanted to check in to make sure I was doing everything I was supposed to, Alex was there as a major source of support. She checked in regularly and met with us on many occasions to work through each and every detail. When the wedding came closer, Alex felt more like my friend and confidante than a coordinator at a venue. Wedding planning is extremely difficult and can be scary, but Alex helped make it feel seamless and fun. The week leading up to the big day we were in touch with her almost every day and met several times at the venue. Never once in those 20 months did Alex make me feel like I was bothering her with silly questions and she always responded within a day (usually within minutes). On the day of the wedding Alex was joined by Gio, our Maitre D', Leslie , my bridal attendant, and the rest of their hands-on team. Alex, Gio & Leslie took care of EVERYTHING. There was not a single detail I needed to worry about - coordinating with our vendors, making sure timing was running smoothly, putting together our decorations and making sure the room looked exactly as we wanted, keeping guests where they were supposed to be, bustling my gown, telling us exactly where to go etc. I honestly could not be more impressed with the system they have - they really have it down to a science. And no matter how many weddings Alex and the team have done, they made my husband and I feel like our day was the only one that mattered in that moment. We felt like the most important and most pampered people in the world. Our family and friends had the absolute best time and were so impressed. I couldn't have had a more positive experience and I would highly recommend Liberty House and working with Alex to anyone.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Jeanne L · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect day, perfect venue!

We had no idea what we were doing when planning our 200 person February wedding. But thankfully Christina Hope was our Liberty House coordinator! She went above and beyond to answer all of our questions. Christina also compassionately worked with us during a difficult family situation and was nothing but sympathetic to our needs. Everyone always told me, "Your wedding will be the best night of your life." And I was like "Eh, I'm not sure. Seems like it might be too stressful." But it was! And that's because Christina made it all possible! Liberty House was the perfect place to have our wedding. Everything went so smoothly and was pretty much flawless. Our guests all had a great time and loved the food and the to die for views. I can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Yexenia

Yexenia · Married on 02/10/2019

An Unforgettable Winter Wedding

Words cannot express my gratitude for Alex Argenio and her No.1 staff. Our wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT winter February wedding. My husband and I came to Alex with a simple idea and she worked her magic and brought it to life. Alex is a top-notch wedding coordinator and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this!! The day of the wedding ran so smoothly, we were happy with their services.
    To add, Alex is very very responsive to any requests and provided great suggestions for vendors. She has been in the business for a long time and is very knowledgeable. She kept it all together and organized for us. Her incredible team helped us set up at the ceremony venue and take the decorations down. We highly recommend her! She will be a great asset for any wedding.

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Eva

Eva Amesse · Married on 01/19/2019

Best wedding ever!

Our wedding at Liberty House was absolutely phenomenal! We had a 140 person winter wedding in the ballroom. Our coordinator, Danielle, is incredibly energetic and passionate about her work as a memorymaker. She will help you bring your vision to life (and have a lot of fun while doing it)! I can't recommend Liberty House and Danielle highly enough. Our guests are still raving about the experience. The staff, the food, the atmosphere....everything was fantastic. If you are debating booking Liberty House...DO IT!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Liberty House 11
    Liberty House 12

Meredith Granwehr · Married on 10/27/2018

Pure Perfection

Every girl dreams of her wedding day and wants it to be perfect. Never, however, in my wildest dreams did I expect my wedding day would be so beyond perfect.

Not only did I marry my best friend and the man of my dreams, but the celebration we had at The Liberty House was pure magic!

Our planner, Christina Hope, left no stone unturned as we selected menu items and designed a truly memorable interior experience. Throughout the entire process, she took time to get to know us and the type of wedding we wanted. She answered every question and was there for every moment of uncertainty. On the day of the wedding, when we walked into the room for the first time, we were blown away by the beauty and perfection of the space.

Beyond this, we cannot say enough about the staff that brought this event to life. From the amazing servers, to the bridal attendant, to our wonderful maitre’d, the service was incredible!

In the days following the wedding we have received nothing but the best compliments from friends and family. People cannot say enough about the food and the views.

Scott and I are so happy that we celebrated our wedding at The Liberty House and will cherish this day in our hearts forever!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Panicucci · Married on 10/14/2018

An Absolute Dream

How do you find the words to describe the place and staff that made your wedding day an absolute dream? No amount of adjectives will do it justice, but here it goes... The Liberty House was incredible from start to finish. Everything from the view to the staff, especially Danielle, to the food was amazing. They really listened to the things I wanted and made them a reality, making our wedding us rather than some cookie cutter event. I was able to set the tables up so everyone had a view of the city, change the menu a bit to fit my picky eating ways, decorate the room so it sparkled and shined just like the city skyline and schedule the day's events to make the most of the day. None of this would have been possible without Danielle, she is truly the reason why everything went off without a hitch and for that, we will be forever grateful for her. This venue can sell itself solely on the amazing views of the NYC skyline that it has, however, they support those views with amazing food and service - something you might not get at other similar locations - making The Liberty House the best venue on the Hudson River!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Liberty House 13
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Location, Service and Food!

There are literally NO regrets about selecting this venue for our wedding. Danielle Villa was THE BEST. She was super responsive and helpful guiding our million detailed questions. Came up with great plans against what we wanted to achieve and was a complete pro the whole time. Due to lots of downpours (YAY summer/fall 2018 weather) we changed the location of our ceremony to the patio the day before the wedding. Ceremony was still outdoors, but not on soggy grass. It ended up perfect - higher up with better skyline views, more intimate.. and no steps to walk down and trip! My bridal assistant Leslie was always close by to help fix my dress, keeping me hydrated and fed. Our Maitre D Giovanni kept everything running smoothly, coordinating any time changes with the DJ and MC and ensuring my husband and I had to not worry about a thing. Everything was perfect and I highly recommend this team and venue. Our guests LOVED seeing the skyline views on a beautiful sunny day, and hanging out by the fire pits to see the nighttime views as well.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Yoko

Yoko D Sasaki · Married on 10/07/2018

Beyond Our Expectations!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! The Liberty House truly blew us away! My now-husband and I got married on October 7th in the Liberty Room and Garden, and are beyond grateful to Danielle Villa and her entire staff and team for making our wedding a complete dream come true!! Danielle was 100% the reason we booked Liberty House after meeting her for our initial tour. She is so warm, welcoming and enthusiastic about your day and your vision! Without having to say it, you know she completely understands it’s somewhat terrifying to put all your faith in a venue, especially for what is such an special, once-in-a-lifetime day -- but I would without a doubt choose Danielle and Liberty House all over again if I had to!

Danielle works with you from the very beginning up until the very day to ensure all goes smoothly. Her friendly and amazing personality really helped carry us through all the preparations and we honestly could not have done it without her!! She is incredible at what she does and we are sooo thankful for all she did!!

My bridal attendant, maitre d’ and the entire Liberty House staff truly delivered above and beyond our expectations the day of! They made sure everything ran seamlessly and our family and friends could not stop raving about the incredible staff (making sure they were comfortable throughout the day). The food, the drinks, the view!! It was more than we could have hoped for and so happy we chose the Liberty House!!! I honestly can’t say enough about this incredible venue! If you’re looking to get married in a beautiful park with an amazing view with professional staff that are warm and welcoming, flexible to your needs, and radiate positivity -- then Liberty House is the place for you!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Z · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible

We got married in early October and had the most incredible wedding thanks to Christina Hope and the Liberty House staff. The outstanding view and the grounds speak for itself. As soon as our tour with Christina was over, we knew LH was where we wanted our ceremony and reception. From the moment Christina sat down with us, we were confident we were in the best hands. She was there for us from the day we booked all the way up to our wedding day a year and a half later. Christina is not only FABULOUS at what she does, but she is passionate about it and it shows. She loves her job and takes pride in giving you the best experience. She is extremely fast at responding to any questions or concerns and she goes out of her way to make sure you’re as stress-free as possible. She also has close relationships with a variety of talented vendors which is a huge advantage in the planning process. I was able to soak up every moment of our wedding day because I knew Christina was there to bring my vision to life. She fixed anything that wasn’t up to her standards (which are very high) without anyone ever knowing it. She’s my wedding fairy godmother! She is such a pleasure to work and we just adore her. She became part of the family! Our Maitre’D Giovanni and my bridal attendant were absolutely fantastic. They were there to ensure everything ran smoothly and it did. I truly had the dream team with me that day and I am forever grateful!

Coming from a large Italian family, food is extremely important. Liberty House delivers. It is not your typical mass produced catering hall food which is what we loved about it. Everything from cocktail hour to dessert was delicious. We are still getting compliments.

We really can go on and on about how wonderful our experience was. Thank you to the amazing staff at Liberty House and all our love to Christina!! LH exceeded our expectations in every way. Thank you for making us feel so special and for putting so much care into making sure we had the best day. Our wedding was an absolute dream! xo Ashley & Mike

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Liberty House 14
    Liberty House 15
    Liberty House 16

Maryann · Married on 09/16/2018

I was going for a boho/rustic themed wedding that wasn't too far from the city, so the Liberty House was the perfect venue! I immediately fell in love with the high ceilings and exposed wooden beams in the reception ballroom. That rustic interior combined with the manhattan skyline views created a real unique setting for our special day.

We were fortunate enough to have our ceremony outside as our wedding was on a sunny day in September. The gardens were lush and very well kept. Thanks to all of the outdoor space, both of our dogs were able to participate in the ceremony AND hang out on the balcony during the reception. Our event planner Alex Argenio even served our dogs leftover filet mignon for dinner!

Speaking of Alex, she was such a pleasure to work with. I bombarded her with lists of questions every month, and she promptly answered them within a couple days. Her attitude throughout the whole process was extremely positive. I felt she genuinely cared about making our wedding truly special.

The food and drinks at the venue were also AMAZING. The food was constantly refilled at the cocktail hour stations. We paid extra for a raw seafood bar and sushi bar which everyone loved. Many guests couldn't control themselves and left little room for the reception dinner.

This venue is slightly on the pricey side but so worth it! My advice would be to make sure your RSVP list is as accurate as possible a week before the date, otherwise you end up paying for no shows.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I got married at Liberty House three weeks ago and it was everything we dreamed AND MORE. Liberty House was the first venue we looked at and while we looked at others, nothing compared. The views of NYC are unparalleled - our guests were blown away! The food was amazing, although as you always hear, we were too busy having the time of our lives to eat, but our bridal attendant made sure we got our penne vodka and whatever else we wanted! If you are planning to visit Liberty House, ask for Alex Argenio - she is the most amazing wedding coordinator you could ask for. We knew when we left the appointment that we wanted to work with her just as much as we wanted LH. Alex LOVES her job and it shows - she is professional, caring, honest and will make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. She is always available to answer a brides million questions and she does it with a smile. We always looked forward to pre-wedding meetings and getting to catch up with Alex. I can’t even find the words to describe how amazing she is - but once you meet her, you know! After more than a year of planning, our day was better than we could have even imagined and in no small part because of our decision to choose Alex and team. We always felt so special and cared for - our maitre d, Jeff, made sure everything went off without a hitch and my bridal attendant even took care of my bustle!!! We wish we could do it over again and again!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Liberty House 17
    Liberty House 18
    Liberty House 19
    Liberty House 20
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 09/03/2018

Beyond what we could have imagined

Just incredible. Vivian was a dream to work with. We never knew we would have such a liaison with our wedding venue. She did not just check boxes and schedule-- she was with us every step of the way, never pushing her opinions but always thorough, patient, and going the extra mile. From the first meeting through the wedding day, there was evidence of her going above and beyond.
    Liberty House's beauty is the obvious. I won't go on about that, as the photos show so much. Go visit it, you'll be blown away.
    The food is fantastic. Coming from a 'foodie' family, that was important. We had a couple of meals in the restaurant before the day, and every time the service and food quality were excellent. Guests raved about the food as well. We chose the buffet so people could try it all! And the cocktail hour? So much incredible food. We have been to plenty of weddings where there is hardly any food at the cocktail hour....there was so much here!
    Having a bridal attendant was an incredible perk as well. She was the right balance of being close by but not hovering, and so warm and attentive.
    Any hiccups were handled and smoothed out so no one knew. Every person was treated like a star- us, the bridal party, the guests.
    I could go on and on. It was like a dream. Never knew we would find a place in the NYC vicinity that was that caring, that open (floor to ceiling windows!!), in our budget, and with such a view. SO thankful to Vivian and the whole LH team.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Liberty House 31
    Liberty House 32
  • F

Fabiana · Married on 09/01/2018

GREAT venue and read more to hear about my FANTASTIC event coordinator!!
    The venue at Liberty House is PERFECT! My guests cannot stop talking about how much they loved the view of New York City and the beautiful relaxed vibe of the cocktail hour that opens to the front lawn of the restaurant. We had many guests who are NYC natives and family from out of town; and everyone was equally amazed to find themselves that close to the iconic view! Even the big windows that surround the main ballroom, allow you to still admire the beauty of outside with all of the comforts of being inside.

The cake-topper that truly made my experience SO wonderful was my event coordinator, Alexandra Agenio! I really wish I could keep her around with me always! She was the support I needed to stay motivated throughout the wedding planning process. She shared with me very useful advice about the menu and how to organize the ‘day-of’ schedule with all of my different vendors. She was available to listen to my questions and evaluate my concerns to help keep me grounded on the important details of the day – because stressing about every little detail is not worth it! Listen to the advice from other brides; even if you are like me and thought you wouldn’t become overwhelmed, you do. It just naturally happens; and having Alex there was a true blessing! Even the sight of her during our wedding night was that of a comforting friend, who was there to make sure I was fed, hydrated and feeling happy, as she orchestrated the behind-the-scenes show. Lastly, Alex introduced me to Leslie, my bridal attendant, and she fit perfectly into the team! I have never seen anyone bustle a dress (and mine had A LOT of layers) like Leslie; she’s the pro!! These two ladies made it possible to emotionally connect to the chaos of the wedding day, and for them I am eternally grateful. I know for myself, they made my wedding experience the way I will always remember it; indescribable bliss.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Astrid · Married on 08/19/2018

Our wedding at Liberty House was over a week ago.
    Alexandra took care of us and made our day the best day ever!
    From day one she was spot on, worked with our budget, and made sure we had everything we needed.
    At our final meeting I was amazed how on top of everything she was. As a bride from out of the country it really helped me relax and take a step back .
    Our guests loved the venue, the view, the food and the professionalism of the staff.
    Everybody was super nice and on point.
    Thank you to Liberty House for making our day the most wonderful day of our lives.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Liberty House 33
    Liberty House 34
    Liberty House 35

Aubrey · Married on 08/11/2018

The Liberty House is unlike any other wedding venue location. I searched for a venue that was not a 'cookie cutter catering hall' which is difficulty to come by - until the Liberty House! The upstairs ballroom has high, open ceilings and gives a large, open, lofty feel. The room is surrounded by glass windows which give way to the spectacular views of the Freedom Tower and lower Manhatten! The best views of the city are from Jersey, and in particular, the Liberty House! Our guests all said how the views are an incredible background and enjoyed taking their own pictures with the beautiful and one of a kind NYC skyline! The food is fantastic, which is not always able to be said for wedding food, but the best part of the venue is that they also have a restaurant on site. So again, it is not typical catering hall food. The chef is so creative and the menu and cocktail hour food choices are delicious! Finally- Christina Hope, our event planner and true 'memory maker', made the most magical and memorable night completely possible. She worked with us every step of the way and is literally ALWAYS available with a quick answer to any and all questions. She tried to take any stress off my plate and offered to do whatever she could to help. Christina wants everything to be possible for her couples and we cannot thank her enough for her guidance, patience and friendship. I cannot leave out our Matire D, Geo, who was professional and organized and made the entire night run smoothly. My bridal attendant, Elizabeth was outstanding! She accompanied us throughout our entire 2 hour photo session outside the Liberty House and was steps ahead of me with my bouquet and train before I could ask for her help. Our guests said that it was the best wedding they have been to and we are so grateful for everyone at the Liberty House who helped make this possible! We are forever grateful to you all for making August 11th the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Shea · Married on 08/10/2018

I don’t even know where to begin. We got married at Liberty House three weeks ago, and we could not have asked for a better experience. We worked with Christina, and she was our fairy godmother of wedding planning. As soon as Christina brought me into the main ballroom, I knew I was going to have the wedding of my dreams. We really couldn’t picture our wedding anywhere else.

And LH far surpassed our expectations. If you have been there, it’s obvious that the space is gorgeous and the food is delicious. However, what really made our experience so perfect was working with Christina. From day one, she made me feel comfortable and calm. She has the warmest most easy going personality that just made me feel like everything was going to be okay. So many of my married friends advised me that I absolutely needed to hire a day of/month of wedding coordinator, but when Christina assured me I didn’t, I trusted her, and she couldn’t have been more right. She took care of absolutely anything and everything we needed. She was available (through email or text) all hours of the day and all days of the week. It’s obvious that she genuinely loves her job and the couples she works with. She went above and beyond to make not only our wedding day perfect, but our entire wedding planning process. We had a minor family emergency during our reception that forced us to pause the celebrations for about 30 minutes. When everything calmed down, Christina was right there by our sides to not only make sure we were okay but to ensure us that the party would be extended and the night would go on. While this meant so much in the moment, in hindsight it means even more. The entire staff at LH didn’t hesitate to work even later to make sure our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be. And Christina is who made it all possible. She is a true memory maker and friend. Liberty House and their staff (specifically Christina) know how to make dreams come true.

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

I got married at Liberty House in July 2018 and could not be happier with my choice of venue. We worked with event planner Christina Hope throughout our process and she was truly wonderful. I loved the venue to begin with, but it was Christina who really sold me on the place—I could tell she was a true professional who would get the job done! Liberty House and Christina were extremely accommodating to us throughout the planning process, welcoming numerous family members for tours of the venue, hosting tastings, and staying in touch with us to make sure we were feeling good about things throughout the year-plus planning process. Christina checked in frequently throughout the year, and was always ready to offer advice on anything we needed, from flowers to ceremony details. The day of our wedding Liberty House truly impressed us. Every single member of the staff went above and beyond to make sure the wedding party, family, and guests were happy and comfortable the entire day. The venue was gorgeous, the food was amazing, and the service was flawless. We had so much fun and truly did not have to worry about anything but enjoying ourselves that day! I'd highly recommend Liberty House (and Christina!) to anyone looking for an amazing wedding venue!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2018

Picture Perfect

So imagine this, an indecisive girl who wanted a farm, yet industrial, European, intimate yet elegant wedding. Yup, that was me. I searched for wedding venues in Europe, CT, NY, PA, and all over NJ. When finally I said, I’m going to check the Liberty House and if it doesn’t work out, I quit for a while. Well I’m not sure if I fell more in love with the venue or my event stylist. Alexandra was everything I could have asked for and more. She sold the place to me without a doubt, and both my mother and maid of honor felt the same way. Anytime I felt remotely stressed, a one minute conversation with her had me feeling like everything was going to be not just okay, but perfect. That’s exactly what it was, I had the flu the day of my wedding and forgot a bunch of little things, she managed to take care of all of it without adding any stress to my day. Needless to say, this venue is perfect. You can turn it into any style you wish, even a blend of it! However, you can’t just get the venue without, the one and only, Alex Argenio!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Liberty House 36
    Liberty House 37
    Liberty House 38
    Liberty House 39
    Liberty House 40
    Liberty House 41

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2018

I had my wedding at the Liberty House on July 8th 2018 and Christina Hope was my wedding coordinator. Christina, Jeffrey (our maitre d) and Elizabeth (our bridal attendant) were the absolute best. Throughout my wedding planning process, everyone kept telling me that I seemed so stress free despite my wedding being around the corner; the secret was Christina. I felt like I was in good hands the whole time and she was the most responsive person ever (no joke, like late night email and texting responsive)! The entire wedding went so smooth and I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of.

The Liberty House is a very popular wedding venue and dates get booked a year in advance. If you are looking to book the venue, I would say do it. It is a bit costly to book a wedding there, however, I do not regret a single penny. It was worth everything to be stress free and to be able to enjoy your big day as well. Thanks Christina, Jeffrey and Elizabeth for making our big day the best ever and for helping us create a lifetime of memories! #hangwiththezhangs

Sent on 07/15/2018