les atkins Photography Reviews

53 | Raleigh, NC

53 Reviews for les atkins Photography

53 les atkins Photography Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Les recently photographed my wedding and the images he and Justin captured are nothing short of amazing. Neither my wife nor myself are fans of being the center of attention or having our picture taken, but Les made us both feel completely at ease. He made sure he knew what moments were important to us for him to capture. If you choose Les to photograph your wedding, you won't regret it!

les atkins Photography 1
    les atkins Photography 2
    les atkins Photography 3

Debra · Married on 06/09/2018

I have known Les Aktins for over 20 years. He is simply the best. I am from his home town but moved away over 12 years ago. When I was planning my wedding I knew there was no one else who would capture the day better than Les Atkins. He did not let me down. He captured the most beautiful moments at our wedding and reception. Through his lens, I will always remember my beautiful day

les atkins Photography 4

Susan · Married on 05/20/2018

Les Atkins Photography was one of the vendors recommended by my daughter's venue so we expected professionalism and high quality. What we got was so much more. A person who managed his portion of the event with efficiency and humor, keeping us all on track and on schedule and smiling. He was fast so we all spent more time with our guests yet he never sacrificed quality or creative shots. I cannot offer enough compliments on the photography and when all is said and done, the dress is packed away and the thank you notes mailed, what you have left are your memories and those are captured by an awesome photographer like Les. Thanks you, thank you, thank you from the very happy mother of the bride

les atkins Photography 5
    les atkins Photography 6
    les atkins Photography 7

Catherine · Married on 05/11/2018

Les Atkins is absolutely amazing! I would recommend him to anyone who wants beautiful unique pictures!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

If you are looking for the absolute BEST photographer - you've found him. Our engagement, bridal, and wedding day photos are phenomenal and was everything we hoped for. Les captures every moment that you'd want when looking back on your day. There are so many special moments captured with family members, guests, and beautiful pictures of my husband and me. He is so fun to work with! We had a blast during my bridal portraits and the wedding day was no different. There is nothing I would change about our experience working with Les Atkins; except to book him again ASAP! Your pictures are one of the most important aspects of your day, do yourself a favor and trust that to Les.

les atkins Photography 8
    les atkins Photography 9
    les atkins Photography 10

Eddie · Married on 10/14/2017

When every thing is going on and you could start to feel overwhelmed Les is there not to just capture this once in a lifetime experience but to be helpful in anyway possible. He is flexible and professional while also feeling like part of the family. When it came to me and my wife's wedding we knew that we would have some disagreements on different aspects but one thing we knew for Sure was that Les Atkins photography was the best option, hands down. I can't stress this enough you are not just getting a man behind a camera but a professional who cares. I would recommend him and his team 10 out of 10 times. Simply the best.

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Les is amazing! He captured our special day beautifully and he's so fun to work with. He definitely has an eye for catching some incredible shots. I will treasure these pictures for a lifetime!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Les is always great to work with and is an excellent photographer. He has done my high school pictures, my engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding photos. They have all turned out amazing and are photos that will forever keep the memories alive. He is excellent at weddings because he really does capture every moment you want to keep and has a great time doing it. He is always smiling and has a wonderful personality.

• User6729635 · 1+ year ago

I can't say enough how happy we are to have Les Atkins as our wedding photographer. He was the very first vendor we booked. Had to make sure he was available the dates we wanted before we even booked our venue. LOVE HIS WORK! He shot our engagement session down in Outer Banks back in July. His recommendations and work are both equally amazing. He truly lets you be yourself and makes it so fun! We are in love with all of our photos from our shoot. He will travel wherever you need him. As he is located in NC, did our engagements in Corolla, NC and we will be married in May just outside of Richmond, VA. You will not be disappointed if you choose him to be your photographer.

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

Les and his team are fantastic. They made sure to be present during all the important parts of our big day and still managed to capture tons of other pictures that we had no idea about. They are creative, fun, kind, and patient. The pictures are wonderful! We are so happy that we made the decision to go with Les!

Joshua · Married on 04/01/2017

Les is one of the most attentive photographers I know. He takes a normal photo shoot and puts his own twist on it, and those little details are what make a good picture, a great picture. I highly recommend Les, because of his professionalism, speed, quality, and for those who don't want to worry about whether or not your wedding photographer is getting the shots you want or not.....well, hire Les Atkins and you can wipe that worry off out your mind. He gets the shots you want, because he listens to what you like.

Shelley · Married on 03/11/2017

Les is an amazing photographer! I loved every photo, and he captured many lasting memories of my special day. I would highly recommend!

Hillary · Married on 02/04/2017

Les is willing to go above and beyond. He traveled to VA 3 times for my wedding. We never recieved a picture we weren't in love with. He was also so responsive, friendly, and courteous. He does not disappoint!

Amanda · Married on 12/18/2016

Hiring Les for our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was so personable and really did a great job on photographing our wedding. Words can not describe how wonderful he did with our pictures. He did a fantastic job of photographing special moments and personalities of each individual. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photography for their special event!

Meredith · Married on 11/04/2016

If there is a perfect wedding photographer it's les atkins Photography! He first met my daughter and soon-to-be son-in-law during their engagement session and really took the time to get to know them. He listened to all of their desires and what they wished for on their wedding day and also had some amazing recommendations. Les' approach and personality made everyone on the special day (bride/groom/parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles/etc.) feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. Photos are nothing short of incredible! One of his photos from their special day even made The Huffington Post! Les is a true professional and artist. Highly recommend him!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

There are not enough words to express how amazingly happy we are that we trusted Les with our wedding photos! We fell in love with him during our engagement photo shoot, but his pictures are absolutely breathtaking! They really captured our personality so well! He makes you comfortable - you don't even feel like you're having your picture taken, which was a huge relief for me (someone used to always being behind the camera and not in front of it!) I have had several people tell me how impressed they are with his photos and even some that have told me they wished they'd booked him to photograph their family's weddings that they're planning! Les is so friendly, so professional, and so creative and all of that shines through brilliantly in his pictures! I can't wait to frame our wedding pictures and we will definitely be using Les again for other photo opportunities - we not only gained a photographer, but we also gained a friend!

Brandy · Married on 09/24/2016

One word to describe Les Atkins Photography would be EXCELLENT! If I could give a 10 plus star rating I would, his work is amazing and he is one of the nicest people you could ever meet! Les Atkins did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with everything he did. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Kimberly · Married on 08/27/2016

Les Atkins did a wonderful job with our engagement shoot, bridal portraits, and wedding/reception! Les is a great guy to work with - he is energetic and just an all around great man! We highly recommend him to others!

Brooke · Married on 07/16/2016

Les did a wonderful job with our pictures. Our pictures are beautiful! He also has a great personality and makes the photo sessions very easy. I didn't want pictures after our wedding to last forever, and he was able to get every shot that I wanted in a very timely manner. He certainly fulfilled my time request. I am so happy that he was available to photograph our wedding. I suggest booking early because I am sure his calendar fills up quickly.

Mary Beth · Married on 06/04/2016

Les was great to work with. He was very helpful in determining which package would work best for us, and was willing to make adjustments as needed. He was very flexible with our engagement session and traveled a couple of hours to meet us where we wanted to do the pictures. They turned out great and we knew he was the photographer to have. Once the wedding was finally here, he was there early and stayed late and worked hard the whole time. The pictures were amazing! He and his assistant couldn't have done a better job. So glad we chose Les!

Chelsea · Married on 05/14/2016

Les Atkins is absolutely amazing! He gave us a very personal experience and though outside of the box!! He gave us beautiful photos that will allow us to enjoy the memories for a life time!!

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2016

Les is awesome! He was so flexible in finding a time to take my bridal portraits outside with pending weather. He also went above and beyond by coming to my home to personally suggest the size frame my portrait should go in. He even let my mom borrow the easels for the portraits to sit on at the reception! Furthermore, he is incredibly affordable and was a pleasure to work with!

We hired Les after he worked multiple events for a number of our friends. He and his assistant were able to successfully capture our ceremony and reception without being intrusive, and the pictures perfectly preserved our special day for us and our family & friends. He is incredibly friendly and easy to work with.

• W

Wayne · Married on 01/16/2016

Les Atkins Photography provides a stress-free professional photography service with excellent results. We loved his approach to photography, as he provides traditional wedding shots, in addition to many candid shots, with a special trained eye for detail. He captured all of the special moments throughout the night and we were able to compile all of the "memories" in a beautiful high quality hardbound album. We highly recommend his services.

Todd · Married on 12/05/2015

Les Atkins Photography is as good as it gets. I didn't just give him 5 stars on everything because it was the easy way to rate his services. He handled the photography for my daughter's wedding, and I'd never met him before. His artistry as a photographer is world class, and I'm not prone to hyperbole. His work ethic is phenomenal. I would easily have released him for the evening after a certain point, but he was still there shooting late into the evening, and the photos were stunning. He is not a photographer. He is an artist. If anyone wants to have an event live on through beautiful, stunning photography, this is your photographer. His work is absolutely breathtaking.