Lemon Wing Reviews

4 Reviews for Lemon Wing

Lemon Wing 1
Lemon Wing 2

Nikki · Married on 05/07/2018

Hiring Amy for our destination wedding in AZ was by far the best decision we could have ever made. Her passion, her energy and unbelievable talent are unmatched by anyone I have ever met. I told her my vision for each of our 3 shoots (engagement, boudoir, wedding) - she blew our minds with each of them. Talk about someone who will do anything to get the shot- thats Amy in a nutshell.
    I said sunset pics in the desert, she literally had us running through the desert yelling "2 minutes til sunset GO, GO, GO "
    I flew to AZ for a secret unconventional "boudoir" shoot for a surprise wedding gift, she took me into the desert and shot me ON TOP of a C-130s plane!!
    I told her we wanted break-taking views of our Venue that captured all I love about beautiful AZ and she has blown our minds once again. On our wedding day her& her team tirelessly worked for 11 hours in a record breaking early May heat wave, it was 108 degrees ( 20+ degrees warmer than it should've been)we were melting & in my 40lb dress I was melting faster, she wasn't phased one bit, she brought her amazing energy and this vibe that kept me smiling &calmed me instantly. She and her team were so prepared even brought me my fave drinks to cool off with & touch up makeup ( thank god because my makeup girl forgot my touch up kit) and were just much SO fun to work with. I cannot express how much I adore Amy- not only is she an amazing photographer she is an amazing person & friend. The lengths to which she will go to get the shot & make and capture your vision are just incredible.Nothing will stop this Unicorn photographer from getting the shot. She worked seamlessly with our vendors.She was always available to talk, I think we talked more than I did to my bridesmaids LOL. I continue to get compliments from all of my guests& vendors not only on our pics but about how amazing she was &the energy she brought to our special day and I cant wait to work with her again!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Lemon Wing 3
    Lemon Wing 4

Taylor · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy's attention to detail is remarkable.
    She captured every picture I wanted and many more. Amy is very organized and responsive to catering to our unique desires. Amy's positive and bubbly personality helped keep us calm. It seemed impossible to not have a great time hanging out with Amy and that definitely spilled over into our pictures. I would recommend Amy 100% to any bride.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2017

Amy was so energetic about our concept photo shoot. She had so many amazing ideas and was helpful with getting costumes put together. She was right on time with the start of our shoot. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera and took her time in posing me and trying different poses. She wanted to make sure we got the perfect shots! I already have her scheduled for a family photo shoot. My photo shoot with Lemon Wing was one of the best experiences of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer who worked with my ideas and made them all come to life.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy and her team did a phenomenal job documenting our wedding. From the smallest to the biggest details, they captured the day in a way that allowed us to experience it all again from our couch. From the planning to the editing process, she couldn't be more professional. We are so grateful!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Lemon Wing's reply:

Lindsay and Tonny,
    I can't thank you enough for sharing your beautiful day with me. Folks like you are the reason that I love my job so much.
    I'm so honored to have been a part.