Leiloni Cooper-Makeup Artist & Eyelash Specialist Reviews

36 | Washington, DC

36 Reviews for Leiloni Cooper-Makeup Artist & Eyelash Specialist

Kalisha · Married on 06/08/2013

Leiloni was the MUA at my best friend's wedding (SEP 2012) and I LOVED her work soooo much that I hired her to do my make up for every special event thereafter, including my own wedding (JUNE 2013) !!! Leiloni was under the weather on the day of my wedding and I would have never known b/c she still showed up and did an AMAZING job on me and my entire wedding party along with MUA Carli (also amazing), proving how professional and dedicated that she is!!! I highly recommend that you hire Leiloni if you would like to be FLAWLESS on your wedding day or any other special event!!! You will not be disappointed and it will be one less thing that you will have to worry about during your planning!!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Burnette · Married on 05/27/2013

Leiloni Cooper is the absolute best celebrity makeup artist that I have ever worked with. Her professionalism was superb. She listened and executed my dream makeover for my wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Nya · Married on 04/27/2013

Leiloni is amazing! Start to finish she delivered. I met with her prior to my wedding. She was upfront, clear, concise and organized. On my big day she arrived on time, warm and with a smile. Not only did she deliver everything she said she would regarding my make up, she was patient and comforting to my wedding day glitters. My party loved their make up and my guests complimented me all night! Could not have asked for more!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2012

One word to describe Leiloni: AMAZING! She was truly a joy to work with on my big day. Not only did she make me feel like the most beautiful bride I could have ever imagined myself to be, but she kept me and my bridesmaids calm and laughing throughout our makeup session. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/27/2012
  • I

Inga · Married on 10/07/2012

I can't explain how much I love Leiloni. She did my make-up for my engagement photos and my wedding photos. She is just an artist. She transformed me into a beautiful bride and I got so many compliments on how great my make-up looked. I just love her personality and her spirit. She is fun loving and just an amazing artist. I would hire her at any time. I want to hire her for any reason just because she is amazing. You will not be disappointed with Leiloni services. TRUST ME!!!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Kaleisha · Married on 05/29/2011

Leiloni was absolutley wonderful! She was professional and a joy to work with. (She is also very funny) She made me absolutley beautiful! From now on whenever I need makeup services I will be calling Leiloni. She is worh every penny!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Marsha · Married on 10/11/2008

Leiloni was so PROFESSIONAL! She gave the a dream face that I could only imagine. I have very dry skin and she also consulted me on skin care products to use prior to my Oct. 2008 wedding. The consultation and wedding day services were the best. I'm so glad that I hired her as my makeup artist. I have also referred her for two of my co-workers 2009 upcoming weddings. She is the best thing that has ever happeded to my face.

Thank you So So So MUCH!

Marsha Tolliver-Smith

Sent on 12/18/2008

Leiloni was great! she did five faces in record time. Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 09/16/2014

M · Married on 09/15/2012

Leiloni made me beautiful for all my wedding events! She was fun, professional and listened to all my wants and needs. I'll be using her for any upcoming event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Cristy · Married on 04/20/2013

I am black for the most part my mom and aunt Native American. There was such a veriaction in complexions and facial bone structor that I was concern if anyone would be able to work with such a variety of woman. Well let me say that Ms. Cooper did the damn thing. I looked amazing!!!!! My mom an aunts look regal and my besty look angelic. I was blown away at how flexible she was and patience. I had been caught in a rain storm the night before so my hair was ruined.... lelloni whipped out a few curling irons an saved my hair. I love this girl she's great at what she's does and before you think uhhh I can't afford this think twice.... You can't afford not too!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Lashawn · Married on 10/10/2014

0.0

Leiloni is AWESOME! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. She's the best, most professional makeup artist I have ever met.

Sent on 10/16/2014