Leilanily Photography Reviews

View more information

• Megan
    Megan Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST photographer EVER!

A review will never do justice. So glad to have stumbled upon this amazing photographer/ person. Andrea is incredibly talented and professional. In her presences you will feel confident leaving you feel like the goddess you are. My now husband and I had no previous experience with posing for photos, so we were super nervous. Well I am here to tell you that she will guide you though everything and make you feel super comfortable! Her photos speak for themselves, but if you need reassurance here it is. Hire her now, you will not regret it. I know I will continue to use her even though she is in Colorado Springs and we are in Fort Collins it is well worth the drive. She managed to survive the hottest day of the year (our wedding day) and made sure we got all the perfect shots. I felt like I was so nervous I don’t remember some of it so I am glad to have had her on my side helping the timeline and make our day memorable.
    Tyler D. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing Experience!!

I can't even begin to describe how great Leilanily Photography is. From setting up our engagement photos to the day of our event, they took care of every need we had and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. They truly care about their clients and will go above and beyond for you. I believe their quality of photos tops any other photographer in the area as well. I would give 6 stars across the board if I could.
    Kelsey G. Married on 12/13/2021

Wonderful and magical

My husband and I had such a great time. We felt so comfortable and very valued in what we wanted. She’s the best and would do it all over again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Monica G. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer

Andrea and her team were fantastic to work with and I can't recommend her highly enough! From start to finish she was very communicative, warm, and professional. I am not comfortable with my photo being taken, and she listened to and respected all my concerns, resulting in gorgeous pictures I love looking back on. She captured beautiful moments at both our engagement shoot (which we made her and her partner hike for, sorry again!) and our wedding celebration. Our guests raved about how she made them feel comfortable getting their photos taken at the reception. I also deeply appreciated all her insider advice and support while we went through the whole wedding planning process. Andrea, thank you so much for being a huge part of our celebration!

Leilanily Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Monica! We had the best working with you and Chad! You were both equally amazing clients :)
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra K. Married on 06/07/2021

Stunning Photos!!!

Andrea is professional, flexible, and fun! We hired her for our engagement shoot and wedding and LOVE the results. She had a way of making each shoot relaxing but also pulled out all of the emotion and tenderness between me and my husband. So gorgeous!!!
    Chelsie Married on 09/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An enjoyable experience time after time

We initially hired Andrea for our engagement shoot followed by our wedding but it turned into so much more than that. She’s captured so much of my personal growth as well as my husband and I’s journey. I will cherish our pictures for a lifetime and it was worth every penny. She makes it so easy to be in this type of situation and you forget she’s taking your picture. Will always recommend.