Legacy Stables & Events Reviews

9 Reviews for Legacy Stables & Events

• Stephanie

Stephanie Gibson · Married on 12/13/2019

My dream venue!

Absolutely loved this venue and it was my dream venue!!! The staff was incredibly helpful with anything I needed and also flexible and informative . The only issue I had with this venue was that it was hard to contact the event managers at certain points during my planning process. It was okay at the end and I got a hold of them and everything turned out amazing !!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Stephanie! We so enjoyed working with you and being part of your beautiful Christmas wedding!

Jordan Michel · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful wedding experience!

We recently got married at Legacy Stables & Events on 11/2/2019, and it highly surpassed ALL of our expectations and dreams! The event space is so beautiful, and the staff is wonderful and very helpful as well! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordan! You and TJ make such a wonderful couple, and we are so happy to have been part of your special day! Don't forget to send me photos!!! I'd love to share them on social media! :)
  • Brandi

Brandi Dennis-Jones · Married on 10/05/2019

Jones 2019

This venue is absolutely breath-taking if you're having a barn-themed wedding. All the staff is so helpful and polite. They ensure your every need is taken care of while planning and on your special day. I've gained friendships with Erin & Caitlyn ( Legacy Wedding Coordinators), for they understood my stress and worry with planning. Their attention to every detail made the whole entire process smooth. Love you guys❤ Book it, it's Worth it!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Brandi! We LOVE you too! We were honored to take part in your beautiful special day!!!

Kirstie · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Caitlynn was amazing from day one! Super responsive and helpful. The day of went extremely smooth and was everything we imagined!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kirstie! It was such a pleasure being part of your big day! You and Jess are such a fun, amazing couple. Thank you for choosing us!

Teresa · Married on 04/27/2018

Friendly folks who make you feel right at home. When you are at the barn, Caitlynn and Erin truly make you feel as if you are with family. Legacy Stables and Events has procured a facility that rivals next to nothing. Simply stunning. I would recommended this modern rustic venue for receptions, bridal and baby showers. Anniversary and birthday celebrations, Corporate gatherings and get-togethers. What a beautiful facility for ANY special event. The grounds are big enough for almost any special gathering and the barn is dreamy!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa! We appreciate the kind words and the feedback! Come back to see us soon.
  • Alison

Alison Gay · Married on 08/31/2019

Legacy Stables is a Dream Venue!

Legacy Stables was a wonderful venue for our wedding! They were incredibly flexible and helped make our day run smoothly. They're in a great location, only about 10-15 minutes from downtown Winston Salem. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! We loved being part of your beautiful day!

Sage Thompson · Married on 05/25/2019

Great venue!

Legacy has space for all your needs. I had my wedding here and there were a lot of options for how/where we wanted to set up the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception because the property is so large. The staff is very responsive and willing to make your vision work out. And for all you brides- the bridal suite is amazing and makes getting ready so fun!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Sage, your wedding was so beautiful, from the ceremony to the reception, to the gorgeous photos we are sharing on social media now. It was an honor to work with you and your family for your big day! We wish you and Marshall a very happy marriage and a bright future!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

So helpful

Me and my husband had our wedding ceremony and reception in the stallway at legacy stables and it turned out beautifully. We had been communicating with Caitlynn for the entire planning process so I was nervous when she informed us that Erin would be helping us the day of. However, they communicated so well with each other and Erin was amazing the day of. She made us feel like our wedding was so important and she handled everything so well. We also had to spend very little on decor because the place is so dressed up already. Our guests loved the drapes and string lights and they had a blast. Their employees were helpful and prompt and it made our wedding day beyond stress free. Me and my bridesmaids basically just spent the whole day hanging out in the bridal suite drinking mimosas and legacy stables handled everything else. They also have many beautiful locations on site to take photos. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Samantha! We loved working with you and Jacob, every step of the way!

Holly · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Legacy Stables is beautiful place to get married. They have come a long way from the first time I toured their venue. The owner is a very nice gentleman, the staff is also great. We had a few misunderstandings about the venue and the rented times, but the manager made sure to work everything out for us. My wedding could not have been any more beautiful anywhere else.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Legacy Stables & Events's reply:

Thank you Holly! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! We wish you and Justin the happiest of marriages, and are proud to have been a part of your wedding!