Ledger Restaurant & Bar Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 5 Reviews
View more information

Chris S. Married on 01/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue. Amazing Food. Perfect Location.

Ledger is such a unique and special place for any event. I had the honor of being the DJ for a wedding there recently and was beyond impressed with the ambiance, floor layout, and knowledgeable staff. They had tremendous communication leading up to and during event. They truly are team players and wonderful to work with. The food (fried chicken thighs, sliced steak, mushroom campanelle) was phenomenal. I can’t wait to eat there again. I highly recommend Ledger in Salem, MA.
  • Margot
    Margot M. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Venue for our Intimate Wedding!

We recently had a small wedding reception (36 guests) in the Macomber Room at Ledger and it was so perfect. Ashleigh was helpful and communicative and helped everything run smoothly. Our guests could not stop gushing about how good the food was and how beautiful the space was (we used a flower vendor named Karla Cassidy who Ledger recommended and she was also awesome!). Really, everything about it contributed to a beautiful and perfect day. We loved our experience at Ledger!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Yoshiko
    Yoshiko Y. Married on 09/28/2019

Professional and Extremely Communicative

Ashleigh Moraga as the Ledger Event Coordinator is incredibly responsive and helpful. She worked with the budget my Husband and I had and was able to help us create a wonderful space. The custom menu was easy to plan and all allergy request were respected.
  • Gipperkm
    Kelly Married on 09/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Perfect Venue for the Perfect Wedding!

My husband and I love food and love going out to eat and drink and I was very eagerly anticipating the opening of Salem's newest restaurant, Ledger. He proposed on June 15th 2017 in Lake Placid and the following week we decided to check out Ledger, which had just opened on the 20th. About twenty minutes into that first visit, I knew I wanted to get married at Ledger. The atmosphere, the people, the decor, the incredible and unique food and drinks. There was no doubt in my mind that Ledger was going to be our wedding venue. We hadn't started any wedding planning yet, but we knew we wanted to keep everything local, we knew we wanted a unique spot that spoke to our style and most importantly, we knew we HAD to have the best food and drinks at our wedding. Ledger proved to be the perfect choice! Our ceremony was in their smaller event space and our reception was held in the main restaurant. The space is so warm and inviting and it's beautifully designed with a vintage meets 21st century vibe. The food and drinks completely exceeded our expectations and people are STILL telling us how much they enjoyed the food. The pastry chef even made us a custom Rosh Hashanah dessert! And the people. Everyone was so incredibly nice, checking in to make sure we had everything we needed and making it such a fun evening for all of our guests. They made our night even more extra special. And Ashleigh was so amazing to work with. If you're looking for a unique wedding spot with a beautiful atmosphere, warm staff and beyond amazing food and drinks, Ledger is the venue for you.