Leah Marie Photography + Stationery Reviews

55 | Raleigh, NC

55 Reviews for Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

Bethany · Married on 06/03/2015

Leah is passionate and I really felt special when she went the 2 extra miles to find the perfect backdrop. It was a fun and special experience for my family. We cant wait for her to come to California for another family shoot.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Leah Marie's photographs are amazing. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Jan · event on: 12/08/2014

I had been contemplating family photos this year (it had been two years since we had a photographer). Thankfully, I met Leah and she was able to squeeze us in. She was fantastic to work with! My son has high functioning autism and Leah worked so wonderfully with him. I was amazed by her patience. She far exceeded my expectations in every way. I am so thankful to have found her. She picked an incredible location and captured my family beautifully! I am thrilled with the photos she captured and excited to add these to our memories to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much Leah! You truly are gifted!

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • User4632412 · event on: 10/29/2014

Leah took gorgeous photos of my family in late October at a Christmas tree farm. She was amazing! She had no problems running after 2 busy kids (3 year and 18 months) and their parents to get some memorable shots. She is very reasonably priced and incredibly talented! You won't be disappointed. Leah also made our holiday cards with the amazing photos she took. It saved me money and time! Win-win! Plus they looked fantastic and were great quality. Call her for your next photo session or stationary project!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Norin · event on: 10/04/2014

Leah did a phenomenal job capturing our family photos. She was able to take some wonderful pictures of our 8 month old which is no small feat! She chose the perfect setting and we couldn't be happier with the results. We will cherish these photos for many years to come!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Leah was absolutely amazing!! She was my photographer for my wedding day and I would highly recommend her to any bride! She was very professional and understood what type of images and moments I wanted captured on film. Leah was so easy to talk to and I discussed with her what type photos I wanted and she went above and beyond to capture the type of photos and moments that were important to me on my wedding day. Leah is very talented and it shows through her beautiful photographs. I was beyond happy with my photos from my wedding and Leah captured the moments that were special to me personally. Again, I would highly recommend Leah Marie Photography to every bride!!

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/06/2014

Leah was wonderful to work with!! She came highly recommended from another photographer and we were so happy we choose her! She was bubbly and fun on the wedding day and gave wonderful direction to us. The photos are beautiful! She truly captured the vibe of our wedding! I look forward to taking future pictures with her as our family grows!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Leah Marie was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. She was very receptive to photos that I wanted taken on our wedding day but also caught on very quickly to the types of moments we would want captured and went out of her way to get each of those for us and more without being asked. She also sent us pictures outside of our package that she thought we may additionally like and she was right. We loved her work. Leah Marie also made our Thank you cards for our wedding. At a time when I was sick of making decisions, I knew I could trust her to design something that we would love and she went out of her way to do it quickly and exceptionally well before leaving town so that our order would not be held up. I would definitely recommend Leah Marie to a friend for their wedding, family portraits, or anything special that they wanted captured in photographs.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jackie · Married on 05/23/2014

Leah is so very talented and captured our special day with beautiful pictures! Thank you Leah for making our day last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Erika · event on: 04/18/2014

Leah is a very creative and talented photographer with a keen eye for details. I would recommend her to capture your most precious life memories.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Kristen · event on: 03/28/2014

Leah did a great job capturing the essence of our W.I.S.H. - Women Inspiring Strength & Hope - Celebration Luncheon for Make-A-Wish Eastern North Carolina. Her photography beautifully tells the story of our event. She was a pleasure to work with and needed little direction. We highly recommend Leah for your event photography needs.

Joyce · event on: 03/28/2014

Was flexible with last minute requests, did a very professional job, would be happy to recommend to others!

Sent on 04/15/2014

AAAAAMAZING Photographer...over the years she has captured some of the most important events in my life, with the most recent one being my wedding. We eloped on Valentine's Day to Carmel California, and had a very small intimate wedding, and she sent us a ton of photos with not a bad one in the bunch. The biggest issue we had was trying to decide what photos to print. We even had her do our Announcements...have you seen her Etsy shop stationary...obsessed!!

She is also down for anything, very spontaneous, she sees a problem and she fixes it, my entire bottom part of my dress got soaked from the waves on the beach, she made a positive into a negative, and took some of the most gorgeous shots of us in the water, and laying on the sand. I even had one of the photos transferred on a canvas for above our bed.

If your review her work, you will see that see loves to tell a story with her photos, capturing precious moments, private looks, and really using the space available to her.

She is also very outgoing and funny, not only do you feel very comfortable around her, she really knows how to get people out of their shell and show their personality. When she says "cheese" your smiles will not be fake.

They say "everything is in the details", well this girl is detail obsessed! Which is good, as I am a little OCD myself...okay a lot. So thank you Leah!!!

She will be my photographer for life, she knows how to tell my story better than anybody! Let her tell yours.

P.S. Check out her blog to see my wedding pics dated 2/14/2014...awesome right)!!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Annie · Married on 01/11/2014

What do you need in a photographer? Talent, trust, reasonable price. Check. Check. Check.
    What else did I want? Fun, quality, fast.
    Check. Check. Check.

Leah is not only super talented, doesn't miss a beat but everyone at our wedding loves her! She was always a step away and we felt so confident having her as our Photographer. Our photos are amazing and better than expected. She also brought joy to our already happy day and naturally had everyone laughing and having a great time which showed up in our images.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Kate · Married on 11/09/2013

Leah was AMAZING!! Not only was she very flexible and creative but all the guests loved her. We got our photos back and are highly impressed..they all look like magazine shots! Thank You Leah for making our wedding a day to remember!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

Leah perfectly captured the beauty of our day. She was sweet and professional and we would recommend her to anyone needing a great photographer!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Morgan · event on: 10/15/2013

My boyfriend and I were casually strolling Wrightsville Beach one afternoon, and this bright, happy young woman approached us asking if she could take our pictures! We were so lucky to run into a professional photographer with a new camera on the beach. They absolutely turned out better than the selfies we were trying to take on our phones! Leah makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera, takes beautiful pictures, and has such an eye for photography. Our pictures turned out great, and I was more than pleased with them! The quality is very high and the editing was pristine. Leah really has a passion for photography and can capture any event of yours with ease and beauty. I know ours was spontaneous, but we will most likely use her again in the future. I highly recommend Leah as a photographer.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Esther · event on: 10/03/2013

Leah's work has made a great impact on the memories that I have today. From start to finish, she captured ever moment to her patience with me in editing the photos. She is very detailed and intuitive in the way she captured our personalities in the photos. The pictures that my family and friends compliment the most are the photo's that Leah took. She goes above and beyond! I encourage you to allow Leah's photography to impact your life as it has for mine.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Tammy · event on: 08/25/2013

Leah is a pleasue to work with and a very creative photographer. You will be happy with the beautiful memories she will provide for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.

Christine · event on: 06/23/2013

Leah captures the emotion of the event making the photos even more meaningful!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Ruslana · event on: 03/17/2013

Leah is amazing through her work of art! She is talented, hard working, and can catch a moment through a photograph unlike anyone! You are wonderful Leah!

Karisa · event on: 08/18/2012

Leah's expertise as a photographer documented our special day beautifully. The photos she took were a combination of candid and posed that were creatively put together with excellent lighting and background. The memories she captured in our photos could be described as playful, dramatic, and brightly colorful! I would highly recommend Leah as a photographer to anyone looking for these qualities.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Lauri · Married on 03/01/2008

I highly recommend this photographer! She really knows her stuff. Leah photographed my engagement party and most recently, a photo shoot, and the pictures came out great. She's so fun and easy to work with. She gave me invaluable knowledge about photography as well.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Tracie · Married on 06/02/2007

Leah was fun and exciting to work with and has a great eye for great pictures.

Jenn · Married on 03/17/2017

THE BEST! Hire Leah if you are seeking a wedding Photographer or someone to capture those special moments as this is her beautiful gifting. She was suggested and we fell in love with her personality over the phone. She was radiant, joyful and exuberant.
    She traveled to North Georgia to photo and without us knowing, she even photographed our rehearsal and baptism. It was a surprise and a gift. Leah also arrived with a special hand crafted wooden sign with our new married name on it. We have it hanging in our home. She also created a "Thank You" sign to help us create thank you cards. One of the qualities that makes Leah stand out above other Photographers I've worked with, (I'm an actress and on set often) is her specialized eye on composition, lighting and movement in a photo. She location scouted upon arriving to venue and directed my spouse and I during the shoot.
    The photos she captured were published a week later in the magazine BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding was featured in a 7 page spread story about our celebration on the farm. The other huge selling factor about Leah is the softness she provides in the finished photo. It is a surreal, warm, quality filled with a love light that is consistent in all of the photos she prepped and sent to us. She gives epic pictures. She also learned our wedding theme was sunflowers and she bought a vest that was sunflowers to bring festivities to our wedding. Our videographer was filming and you see Leah photographing us, not missing a moment and she complimented /coordinated with our wedding palette. It was incredible.
    My sister consistently said how she wished she had a fraction of the talent in her wedding photographer. Leah is a rare gift. You not only get a photographer but a friend and a joyful personality celebrating your special day with you. Didn't miss a moment, talented, professional, easy to work with and turned around photos within moments.
    Please contact me if you have any questions www.facebook.com/jenngotzon

Sent on 05/24/2017

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Gosh what a heart warming review! This has me in tears, thank you. It was truly my pleasure to be part of yours and Jims special day in Georgia. hugs