Leah Marie Photography + Stationery Reviews

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery 7
  • Josie

Josie 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful wedding photographer!

Leah is absolutely amazing. After one phone call that seemed like I was talking to my best friend, I immediately knew I wanted to hire Leah as our wedding photographer and also schedule an engagement session. We had our engagement photoshoot at our wedding venue, Fearrington Village, and I'm in love with both sets of photos. Leah beautifully captures the emotions behind each photo, and makes sure to get the sweetest, secret moments that we'll treasure forever. Our wedding morning was pretty hectic (what wedding morning isn't lol) and we were about an hour behind schedule for photos due to the craziness, but Leah was a rockstar and was so flexible and understanding, and still made sure to get every picture I wanted. We weren't able to do the pre-ceremony pictures with the bridal party, but my priority was the father/daughter "first look" pictures that absolutely blew me away. I'll cherish these pictures forever - I tear up (happy tears, of course) looking at these pictures, and all our wedding pictures, and find it difficult to choose which ones I want to frame - they're all so amazing! Leah's bubbly personality also made it so easy for all our wedding guests to feel at ease around the camera, and we had so many friends and family comment on how much they enjoyed meeting Leah at the wedding. I was never one to schedule photoshoots or focus on pictures much in the past, but after working with Leah, I'll 10000% schedule family portraits in the future from her and recommend her to EVERYONE.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Josie!! 馃槶馃槶Thank you for making my job such a beautiful experience! You were the perfect bride! Can't wait for that family call 馃槈
  • Mayra

Mayra Guallpa 路 Married on 03/30/2019

A True Gem

Leah was a great choice for our small wedding. She was able to capture beautiful moments. Leah was timely and professional in all her communication. Thanks for helping us make lovely memories!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Amy 路 Married on 04/27/2018

I was lucky to have met Leah at a wedding we were both hired for... she for photography and I for makeup and officiating.
    Leah Marie was laid back yet professional. She was setting up shots when they needed to be and then disappeared into the background, still photographing while things were happening.
    I could tell she really cares about her clients and wants all of them to be happy. I believe she makes them very happy, indeed.
    Thank you again, Leah, for an amazing day working with you!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Leah Marie Photography + Stationery 8
    Leah Marie Photography + Stationery 9

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Amy, it was my pleasure!
    Leah Marie Photography + Stationery
  • I

Ingrid 路 Married on 04/27/2018

We were so very fortunate to have found Leah for our photographer for our small wedding !!! Of all the places to find a wedding photographer, we found Leah through the Duke internal website.( We both work at Duke.) I contemplated calling others in our area, but for some reason I did not. From our first call to her, to the present, she has impressed us through her personality and professionalism, and above all her natural ability to capture us and our family in perfectly composed photos, many taken spontaneously. Leah is everything a good photographer should be. She is passionate about her work, and aims to please. She is aware of the lighting, the surroundings, and the people to create her beautiful images. She fit right in with my family, was relaxed, was out going, and knew what photo shots she envisioned. When she came to the wedding, she got her camera out and started taking photos almost immediately, without any previous planning or prompting from us. For most of the wedding and reception I did not even know that she was around!

We received our photos relatively quickly after our special day, and were surprised with the quality and quantity. We recently met again, and with Leah's assistance, chose thirty some photos (of the approximate 750) for creating our wedding album. Leah's patience, and artistic and photographic eye were invaluable. Leah went above and beyond our expectations as our photographer, and we could not be happier with her and our photos!

Thank you Leah!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Ingrid + Stuart! You both are amazing and it was my pleasure to be part of your beautiful day.
    Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

Rebecca 路 Married on 04/26/2018

I鈥檓 so glad Leah was our photographer on our special day! I loved her creative suggestions for picture locations such as a Marina in Southport, NC. I felt like I was going back to my childhood while I posed on a boat and the docks.?? I also loved Leah鈥檚 spontaneity in having us take pictures in a beautiful historic home in Southport. I still keep looking at our pictures weeks after our wedding and I picture myself, my husband and our dog walking on the beach as if we were really there as the pictures look so natural and relaxed!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jamie 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding was Oct 21st, 2017 in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Back in November of 2016, I had booked a photographer that was recommended to me by a friend. To my dismay, I was very unhappy with the work and professionalism of that photographer as he had done our engagement shoot. Without knowing which way to turn, by a random act of God I had seen the work of Leah Marie on Facebook. She had done a wedding for one of my very dear friends who happens to be a professional actress. Out of shear curiosity I had contacted Leah and asked if she had ever traveled long distance to do a wedding and what type of cost would be involved (wasn鈥檛 thinking I could swing it!) I knew that she was in North Carolina whereas I am in Pennsylvania. After much deliberation and soul searching, I took the plunge and hired Leah. It was THE BEST DECISION I made!! Leah was beyond accommodating financially (as I took a $700 hit from the previous photographer) and YES, she was willing to travel to us. I can not say enough wonderful things about Leah and her photography!! She is beyond friendly, flexible, well-traveled, easy to communicate with, and completely fair. Her work is PRICELESS! We got our photos back in a very quick turn-around time and till this moment, I tear up when I look at them. Her use of light and scenery is unbelievable. Her personality, her energy, her calmness (we had her working ten long hours), and professionalism are second to none. She is not afraid to direct you into the perfect position for those perfect shots and on top of it all, her raw talent just shines through her work in every aspect!! I cannot express enough how pleased I am with having worked with Leah and I would shout her name out to the world if I had a large enough megaphone!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Leah Marie Photography + Stationery 16
    Leah Marie Photography + Stationery 17
    Leah Marie Photography + Stationery 18

Sonya 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Leah was very kind and easy to work with. She delivered on my vision for the wedding photos! Excellent quality photos were delivered!!! Excellent experience with Leah!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sayanti 路 Married on 09/04/2016

Leah is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is warm and pleasant at all times, while being thoroughly professional. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding, and we loved how she made us feel relaxed in front of the camera. Neither of us are very good at posing for pictures, but Leah worked her magic! She is very flexible, mingled wonderfully with the wedding guests and took beautiful candid pictures. She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding and helped with decorations and other logistics as well, when we needed a hand. We would strongly recommend Leah!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! It was an honor to be part of your special day! XO
  • Debbie

Deborah 路 Married on 05/22/2016

Leah has an incredible eye. Her pictures are amazing and she makes sure you get those 'must have' shots. She found the best locations for our first look pictures and added in a few more at a second location nearby. The only negative is trying to choose which pictures we like best as there are so many. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • User6364285 路 2+ years ago

Leah did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Lauren 路 Married on 10/10/2015

I chose Leah Marie Photography for my October wedding and couldn't be happier with my photos!! Even though it was rainy the day of my wedding she still managed to get awesome shots of the bridal party outside and they all turned out beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/20/2016
  • User4221003 路 2+ years ago

Leah was great, my family enjoyed her as well. I will never forget her great service she was one of
    the top vendors on my list. You will be very pleased by choosing her.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Bethany 路 Married on 06/03/2015

Leah is passionate and I really felt special when she went the 2 extra miles to find the perfect backdrop. It was a fun and special experience for my family. We cant wait for her to come to California for another family shoot.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • User5182920 路 2+ years ago

Leah Marie's photographs are amazing. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Jan 路 event on 12/08/2014

I had been contemplating family photos this year (it had been two years since we had a photographer). Thankfully, I met Leah and she was able to squeeze us in. She was fantastic to work with! My son has high functioning autism and Leah worked so wonderfully with him. I was amazed by her patience. She far exceeded my expectations in every way. I am so thankful to have found her. She picked an incredible location and captured my family beautifully! I am thrilled with the photos she captured and excited to add these to our memories to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much Leah! You truly are gifted!

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • User4632412 路 event on 10/29/2014

Leah took gorgeous photos of my family in late October at a Christmas tree farm. She was amazing! She had no problems running after 2 busy kids (3 year and 18 months) and their parents to get some memorable shots. She is very reasonably priced and incredibly talented! You won't be disappointed. Leah also made our holiday cards with the amazing photos she took. It saved me money and time! Win-win! Plus they looked fantastic and were great quality. Call her for your next photo session or stationary project!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Norin 路 event on 10/04/2014

Leah did a phenomenal job capturing our family photos. She was able to take some wonderful pictures of our 8 month old which is no small feat! She chose the perfect setting and we couldn't be happier with the results. We will cherish these photos for many years to come!

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • User4515630 路 2+ years ago

Leah was absolutely amazing!! She was my photographer for my wedding day and I would highly recommend her to any bride! She was very professional and understood what type of images and moments I wanted captured on film. Leah was so easy to talk to and I discussed with her what type photos I wanted and she went above and beyond to capture the type of photos and moments that were important to me on my wedding day. Leah is very talented and it shows through her beautiful photographs. I was beyond happy with my photos from my wedding and Leah captured the moments that were special to me personally. Again, I would highly recommend Leah Marie Photography to every bride!!

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 09/06/2014

Leah was wonderful to work with!! She came highly recommended from another photographer and we were so happy we choose her! She was bubbly and fun on the wedding day and gave wonderful direction to us. The photos are beautiful! She truly captured the vibe of our wedding! I look forward to taking future pictures with her as our family grows!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • User3771188 路 2+ years ago

Leah Marie was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. She was very receptive to photos that I wanted taken on our wedding day but also caught on very quickly to the types of moments we would want captured and went out of her way to get each of those for us and more without being asked. She also sent us pictures outside of our package that she thought we may additionally like and she was right. We loved her work. Leah Marie also made our Thank you cards for our wedding. At a time when I was sick of making decisions, I knew I could trust her to design something that we would love and she went out of her way to do it quickly and exceptionally well before leaving town so that our order would not be held up. I would definitely recommend Leah Marie to a friend for their wedding, family portraits, or anything special that they wanted captured in photographs.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jackie 路 Married on 05/23/2014

Leah is so very talented and captured our special day with beautiful pictures! Thank you Leah for making our day last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Erika 路 event on 04/18/2014

Leah is a very creative and talented photographer with a keen eye for details. I would recommend her to capture your most precious life memories.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Kristen 路 event on 03/28/2014

Leah did a great job capturing the essence of our W.I.S.H. - Women Inspiring Strength & Hope - Celebration Luncheon for Make-A-Wish Eastern North Carolina. Her photography beautifully tells the story of our event. She was a pleasure to work with and needed little direction. We highly recommend Leah for your event photography needs.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Joyce 路 event on 03/28/2014

Was flexible with last minute requests, did a very professional job, would be happy to recommend to others!

Sent on 04/15/2014
  • User3467309 路 2+ years ago

AAAAAMAZING Photographer...over the years she has captured some of the most important events in my life, with the most recent one being my wedding. We eloped on Valentine's Day to Carmel California, and had a very small intimate wedding, and she sent us a ton of photos with not a bad one in the bunch. The biggest issue we had was trying to decide what photos to print. We even had her do our Announcements...have you seen her Etsy shop stationary...obsessed!!

She is also down for anything, very spontaneous, she sees a problem and she fixes it, my entire bottom part of my dress got soaked from the waves on the beach, she made a positive into a negative, and took some of the most gorgeous shots of us in the water, and laying on the sand. I even had one of the photos transferred on a canvas for above our bed.

If your review her work, you will see that see loves to tell a story with her photos, capturing precious moments, private looks, and really using the space available to her.

She is also very outgoing and funny, not only do you feel very comfortable around her, she really knows how to get people out of their shell and show their personality. When she says "cheese" your smiles will not be fake.

They say "everything is in the details", well this girl is detail obsessed! Which is good, as I am a little OCD myself...okay a lot. So thank you Leah!!!

She will be my photographer for life, she knows how to tell my story better than anybody! Let her tell yours.

P.S. Check out her blog to see my wedding pics dated 2/14/2014...awesome right)!!

Sent on 05/10/2014