Leah Marie Photography + Stationery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Kharie C. Married on 01/20/2022

Family/ Maternity Session

Leah is amazing! She captured the vision I wanted for my photos and she’s such a sweetheart. She’s thorough and makes you feel super comfortable and delivers quickly! She’s amazing and I would recommend her 1000 times over and over! Thank you Leah! You’re amazing and we love you! 💕

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Aww, thank you for these beautiful words of appreciation. I loved capturing these priceless moments for your family.
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 01/02/2022

Great Photographer!

Leah Marie did a fantastic job at my wedding, she was very professional but nice. She was enjoyable to have around and the photos came out great!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Megan & Joseph. It was a pleasure and honor to be part of your wonderful wedding celebration.
  • Paige
    Paige G. Married on 10/03/2021

Our wedding Save the Dates are perfect

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery designed our Save the Dates beautifully. Furthermore, she provides great customer service and excellent turn around time. Using her creativity and attention to detail, she made our perfect invitations a reality. I received several compliments from friends as well. I highly recommend using Leah, she is a pleasure to work with and will create your dream invitations.

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Paige! It was my pleasure to be part of your love story. Cheers to a dreamy wedding and marriage.
    Nicole J. Married on 09/21/2021

Super reccomend working with Leah!

Leah was so friendly, quick to respond, and flexible when we needed to reschedule at the last minute. Even when it was a little rainy, she was super enthusiastic and accommodating, and most importantly, the pictures came out beautiful and she got them back to us so quickly!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Nicole & Stephen! I know you will treasure and hang your wedding photos in your new home. Cheers!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/05/2021

Wonderful Experience

Leah does quality work. I'm so glad we trusted her to capture our special day.

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you for choosing me Melissa and Stephan. It was an honor to be part of your special day and I wish you a beautiful marriage!
    Jena N. Married on 07/24/2021

Excellent!

Leah was an amazing photographer and knew how to lead and get stuff done! Her photos turned out so so beautiful! She was so friendly and personable and it really helped get the best photos! I would highly recommend her

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Jena for the review! You're awesome and I can't wait to share the photo album soon! There are so many priceless moments to cherrish.
  • Stormee
    Stormee B. Married on 07/24/2021

Incredible photographer

Leah is super fun to work with, bold, and went above and beyond our expectations. She is very experienced and knows what she's doing, just simply trust what she says and you'll be blown away with INCREDIBLE photos!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Stormee & Mike! It was my honor to be part of your special wedding day. I wish you a beautiful lifetime of love.
  • Karra
    Karra C. Married on 06/12/2021

Leah is amazing!

Leah is literally the absolute best! She photographed our wedding, capturing the most important day of our lives-and doing so just perfectly! She caught some of the most special moments of our day, and she captured every extra touch I worked hard to incorporate into our wedding. It meant so much to see how much she noticed these “extra” touches. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the very best photos so that we could relive our day over and over again! She was so awesome to be around and it shows that she really loves what she does! We absolutely would recommend Leah-you won’t be disappointed!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Oh my Karra! Thank you for these beautiful words of appreciation. You and Chris are an amazing couple with a miraculous love story and it was such a blessing to be part of your wedding celebration.
  • Nancy
    Nancy J. Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing! Perfect photographer!

Leah is perfect at what she does. The pictures are beautiful! We love our photos and it’s exactly what we wanted

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Nancy + Paul! Capturing your memories has been so special and I'm glad you love all those candid moments. Cheers to many more to come!
    Chris Married on 10/12/2020

Best there is

Leah is so detailed and has the creative eye needed to capture every moment from the candid to the posed. She is also a wonderful people person. I watched her work my daughters wedding without missing a beat. Her photos are beautiful and we will treasure them for generations to come.

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. Your family is amazing and it was my pleasure to be your Photographer!
  • Asia
    Asia B. Married on 08/28/2020

Best Photographer I could have hired

Leah was way more than my photographer leading up to my special day. She would always contact me to make sure I had everything I needed and to share in the excitement. Having a wedding during COVID required us to shift plans often and Leah was right on board with every change. Her kindness and enthusiasm makes it feel like your best friend is behind the camera. Leah did our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding photos. She made everyone feel at ease which made for great, candid shots. She knows just what to look for to capture beautiful moments. I know how difficult it can be to look for a photographer because it is such an important role. I spent hours going through reviews and photos, but I can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed in your decision to go with Leah.

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Wow what kind words! Thank you Asia & Miles for choosing me to capture the special occasions of your new beginning together! It was truly my honor and pleasure to be by your side when it counts! You made me feel like part of the family and reminded me on why I love my job.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 06/10/2020

On time, high energy and fun-loving ❤️. Willing to make the session perfect.

I would highly recommend Leah. She's amazing and willing to accommodate your needs! She is fun-loving and an exceptional photographer, who will capture your memories through her photography.

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was my pleasure to capture your special day. I'm so glad you love your photo collection and that I could make your day more joyful.
  • I
    Isabel L. Married on 05/30/2020

Lovely photos!

We had so much fun with Leah during our engagement shoot! She was patient with us and took the time to get great shots!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Isabel. It was great being part of your special love story. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Linda B. Married on 12/22/2019

Mother of groom

Leah was an excellent photographer. She managed to be a bridesmaid and photographer at the same time! I didn’t think it could be done but she surprised everyone! I love my photo album, digital photo frame, pillow and 16x20 wall photo of the wedding. People are always complimenting on the beautiful photos! Thank you Leah for making this wedding a date to remember in pictures!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you sweet Linda! It was my honor to be part of such a special day and capture those priceless moments. I know you will always cherish them all. Thank you for choosing Leah Marie Photography + Stationery for your printing needs.
    Noelle Married on 12/22/2019

Winter Wedding Wonderment

Leah was the photographer for our wedding and captured the love my husband and I shared for each other. I did not have to worry that there was a step in the process she would miss - she was on top of everything! She is very detailed and artistic, which makes for creative shots, and one-of-a-kind moments. I continue to get compliments of our photos. Thank you, Leah, for bringing warmth to our winter wedding.

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Noelle and Chris for choosing me! It was a beautiful celebration and an honor to capture all those priceless moments on your wedding day. Cheers!
  • Mai
    Mai A. Married on 08/17/2019

It was great

Leah was so kind, funny, and very accommodative. She made my wedding day so memorable because of all the amazing pictures she took! Also, she has vision, she knows where to take pictures, which angles, the lighting, everything. She really knows her job inside and out. I highly recommend you work with her because she truly loves her job and is passionate about it, which in turn reflects in her work. She has such a pleasant personality and so upbeat! She made taking pictures a lot of fun and she’s very easy-going. If I can give her more than five stars I would!! She is as professional as they come!!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Mai! It was my pleasure to be part of yours and Steven’s special wedding! You made my job so enjoyable.
  • Josie
    Josie Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful wedding photographer!

Leah is absolutely amazing. After one phone call that seemed like I was talking to my best friend, I immediately knew I wanted to hire Leah as our wedding photographer and also schedule an engagement session. We had our engagement photoshoot at our wedding venue, Fearrington Village, and I'm in love with both sets of photos. Leah beautifully captures the emotions behind each photo, and makes sure to get the sweetest, secret moments that we'll treasure forever. Our wedding morning was pretty hectic (what wedding morning isn't lol) and we were about an hour behind schedule for photos due to the craziness, but Leah was a rockstar and was so flexible and understanding, and still made sure to get every picture I wanted. We weren't able to do the pre-ceremony pictures with the bridal party, but my priority was the father/daughter "first look" pictures that absolutely blew me away. I'll cherish these pictures forever - I tear up (happy tears, of course) looking at these pictures, and all our wedding pictures, and find it difficult to choose which ones I want to frame - they're all so amazing! Leah's bubbly personality also made it so easy for all our wedding guests to feel at ease around the camera, and we had so many friends and family comment on how much they enjoyed meeting Leah at the wedding. I was never one to schedule photoshoots or focus on pictures much in the past, but after working with Leah, I'll 10000% schedule family portraits in the future from her and recommend her to EVERYONE.

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Josie!! 😭😭Thank you for making my job such a beautiful experience! You were the perfect bride! Can't wait for that family call 😉
  • Mayra
    Mayra G. Married on 03/30/2019

A True Gem

Leah was a great choice for our small wedding. She was able to capture beautiful moments. Leah was timely and professional in all her communication. Thanks for helping us make lovely memories!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

You're so welcome and Thank you Mayra for your review! It was my pleasure to be part of your special day! hugs
  • I
    Ingrid Married on 04/27/2018
    We were so very fortunate to have found Leah for our photographer for our small wedding !!! Of all the places to find a wedding photographer, we found Leah through the Duke internal website.( We both work at Duke.) I contemplated calling others in our area, but for some reason I did not. From our first call to her, to the present, she has impressed us through her personality and professionalism, and above all her natural ability to capture us and our family in perfectly composed photos, many taken spontaneously. Leah is everything a good photographer should be. She is passionate about her work, and aims to please. She is aware of the lighting, the surroundings, and the people to create her beautiful images. She fit right in with my family, was relaxed, was out going, and knew what photo shots she envisioned. When she came to the wedding, she got her camera out and started taking photos almost immediately, without any previous planning or prompting from us. For most of the wedding and reception I did not even know that she was around!

We received our photos relatively quickly after our special day, and were surprised with the quality and quantity. We recently met again, and with Leah's assistance, chose thirty some photos (of the approximate 750) for creating our wedding album. Leah's patience, and artistic and photographic eye were invaluable. Leah went above and beyond our expectations as our photographer, and we could not be happier with her and our photos!

Thank you Leah!!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Ingrid + Stuart! You both are amazing and it was my pleasure to be part of your beautiful day.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 04/27/2018
    I was lucky to have met Leah at a wedding we were both hired for... she for photography and I for makeup and officiating.
    Leah Marie was laid back yet professional. She was setting up shots when they needed to be and then disappeared into the background, still photographing while things were happening.
    I could tell she really cares about her clients and wants all of them to be happy. I believe she makes them very happy, indeed.
    Thank you again, Leah, for an amazing day working with you!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Amy, it was my pleasure!
    Rebecca Married on 04/26/2018
    I’m so glad Leah was our photographer on our special day! I loved her creative suggestions for picture locations such as a Marina in Southport, NC. I felt like I was going back to my childhood while I posed on a boat and the docks.?? I also loved Leah’s spontaneity in having us take pictures in a beautiful historic home in Southport. I still keep looking at our pictures weeks after our wedding and I picture myself, my husband and our dog walking on the beach as if we were really there as the pictures look so natural and relaxed!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was my pleasure being part of your special day and I hope you are enjoying married life to the fullest. hugs
    Jamie Married on 10/21/2017
    Our wedding was Oct 21st, 2017 in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Back in November of 2016, I had booked a photographer that was recommended to me by a friend. To my dismay, I was very unhappy with the work and professionalism of that photographer as he had done our engagement shoot. Without knowing which way to turn, by a random act of God I had seen the work of Leah Marie on Facebook. She had done a wedding for one of my very dear friends who happens to be a professional actress. Out of shear curiosity I had contacted Leah and asked if she had ever traveled long distance to do a wedding and what type of cost would be involved (wasn’t thinking I could swing it!) I knew that she was in North Carolina whereas I am in Pennsylvania. After much deliberation and soul searching, I took the plunge and hired Leah. It was THE BEST DECISION I made!! Leah was beyond accommodating financially (as I took a $700 hit from the previous photographer) and YES, she was willing to travel to us. I can not say enough wonderful things about Leah and her photography!! She is beyond friendly, flexible, well-traveled, easy to communicate with, and completely fair. Her work is PRICELESS! We got our photos back in a very quick turn-around time and till this moment, I tear up when I look at them. Her use of light and scenery is unbelievable. Her personality, her energy, her calmness (we had her working ten long hours), and professionalism are second to none. She is not afraid to direct you into the perfect position for those perfect shots and on top of it all, her raw talent just shines through her work in every aspect!! I cannot express enough how pleased I am with having worked with Leah and I would shout her name out to the world if I had a large enough megaphone!!!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Where is the kleenex?? Thank you for this amazing review. I hope you and Joe are doing wonderful! hugs
    Sonya Married on 10/15/2016
    Leah was very kind and easy to work with. She delivered on my vision for the wedding photos! Excellent quality photos were delivered!!! Excellent experience with Leah!!!!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Sonya for your kind words! It was my pleasure and I am so glad I made your vision come to life! hugs
    Sayanti Married on 09/04/2016
    Leah is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is warm and pleasant at all times, while being thoroughly professional. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding, and we loved how she made us feel relaxed in front of the camera. Neither of us are very good at posing for pictures, but Leah worked her magic! She is very flexible, mingled wonderfully with the wedding guests and took beautiful candid pictures. She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding and helped with decorations and other logistics as well, when we needed a hand. We would strongly recommend Leah!!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! It was an honor to be part of your special day! XO
  • Deborah
    Deborah V. Married on 05/22/2016

5 Star Service

Leah is amazing!! About 5 minutes after meeting her, you feel like she’s a close friend. She actually flew down to Florida for my wedding and we are SO grateful she was able to make the trip. She gave us exactly what we wanted. My photos are incredible! Her eye for choosing just the right spot for the posed pictures is superb. She found us the PERFECT location for our first look. I was a little nervous about it, but she handled everything so effortlessly that my nerves just melted away. She also took beautiful candids of our ceremony and reception, special shots of our family and friends, and even got the sparkler pictures I wanted. She captured all the joy of our special day without being intrusive, a true professional. We cannot thank you enough Leah!! It was truly perfect!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery's reply:

Thank you Deb for your oh so kind words! It was my honor to be part of your special day and I agree, that sparkler moment was one for the books! xo