Le Reve Reviews

19 | Rome, IT

19 Reviews for Le Reve

19 Le Reve Reviews

Chiara · Married on 07/25/2015

Absolutely fantastic! Le Reve is the best wedding planner agency in Rome!
    Their quality of service, their attention to details, their professionalism are absolutely unparalleled.
    They help us to organize a wonderful wedding....we always dreamt of a special day like that we have lived...It was a daydream really!!!

Thanks a lot girls!!
    Chiara & Marco

Sara · Married on 06/13/2015

Elisa is a fantastic wedding planner, as well as really nice person. She pays attention to every little detail, taking care all of my wishes!!!

• Bobby

Bobby · Married on 09/19/2014

Le Reve is amazing!! They planned our destination wedding in Rome, Italy with people attending from the US, Brasil, Italy and Switzerland, and they executed flawlessly. They helped us find dozens of excellent vendors and they managed the whole process. I highly recommend them!

Anna · Married on 12/07/2013

Maybe what I say will seem rhetorical, perhaps everyone considers her wedding planner best, the best, nice, professional and so on ...
    Me too!
    I met Elisa and Alessndra by chance, looking for something that not even I knew what it was ... I'm Italian but I live outside for many years and so the choice of a wedding planner was useful, perhaps indispensable despite excellent organizational skills ie .. .
    In fact, I had to think again, maybe even by myself I would be able to do things ... but I would not have done the same!
    Thank you friends, because you become this ... thank you from me, david and little Nico.

Ciao!!!

Anna

Mariah · Married on 06/15/2013

From our arrival to our last guest, Elisa and Alessandra follow us and our guests everywhere. They've helped and pampered all of us, with professionalism and love. Thank you again fab girls!
    Mariah and Lionel

Sara · Married on 06/14/2013

We cannot thank Elisa, Alessandra and the entire Le Reve team enough! They made our wedding day so magical and memorable! Working entirely through email and skype, we spent over a year planning our destination wedding with them. Their patience, responsiveness and knowledge made the planning process stress-free. Not a single detail was missed! We could not have done it without them. Several guests have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and we owe it entirely to the Le Reve team! Thank you for your guidance, love and professionalism throughout!

Sara and Foster

Sara · Married on 05/14/2013

The girls at Le Reve helped me plan a quick (they planned it all in two and a half months) and beautiful wedding! From the second that I made contact with Elisa (the owner) until the day of the wedding, they were extremely helpful, quick to respond, versatile, and patient about all of my husband's and my needs. I HIGHLY recommend hiring them for all of your wedding/party planning needs!

At first, we only wanted to elope; therefore, we only needed help with the legal aspect of getting married in Italy. The laws and procedures for any foreigner getting married is complicated, but since my husband is Australian, I am American, and we were living in London at the time, the process for us was even more complicated. However, the staff at Le Reve made the process smooth and painless. Not only did they help make a seemingly complicated process simple, but they were EXTREMELY quick to respond to our every need and question.

A month and a half after we hired Le Reve, the elopement turned into a wedding (word got out to everyone!). They not only helped us get all of the legal requirements taken care of, but they also helped us plan a VERY last minute wedding (less than a month!!!). They were so accommodating and understanding about the change of plans. They even went to appointments in lieu of my husband and myself so that we could enjoy our time in Rome and spend time with our families.

I can not express how much they did for us and helped us. In the beginning, I was worried that hiring a wedding planner would be a waste of money (and by the way, their prices were among the lowest quoted to us, and we received about 15 quotes). HOWEVER, after the wedding was over, there was not an ounce of regret or buyers remorse for hiring Le Reve. There is NO WAY we would have enjoyed our wedding or our time in Rome as much as we did if we had not hired Le Reve. Thank you lovely ladies at Le Reve!!

Misha · Married on 03/21/2013

'Thank you' is the first thing that come in my mind thinking about my wedding planners Elisa and Alessandra. They have helped us since the beginning: they are patient and prepared, organized and full of amazing ideas for make our day a really special day. Our family and friends still talk about our wedding party!
    We absolutely recommend Le Reve: you won't regret!
    Thank You again!

Misha

Agostino · Married on 10/20/2012

I am still receiving phone calls, text, emails and FB comments about my party. Everyone thought my birthday party was amazing. Thanks to you my “Medieval Theme Party” was a huge success. I so look forward to using your services in the future. Your professionalism and attention to detail did not go unnoticed.
    Le Reve was well worth the investment!! Way beyond my expectation!!
    Agostino

Brianna · Married on 10/06/2012

I used Le Reve for their day of service, and I am so glad I did. I really wanted to plan my wedding myself, but I didn't want to worry actually executing it.
    Le Reve's staff was so professional and personable. Morning of the wedding, we were in constant contact via phone and text, so I knew what was going on at the ceremony site and they knew how the wedding party was doing and also when to step in to move us along the itinerary and when to let us enjoy our wedding. Le reve took care of all the little details that I didn't even think about.
    Looking back, I don't think we ran into any problems during the wedding because Le Reve took care of everything. My husband and I actually had fun at our wedding!
    Brianna

Kaila · Married on 09/14/2012

Highly recommend Elisa (Le Reve) we hired her as our event coordinator for our wedding. It was the BEST decision we could have made.
    Initially we had zero plans of hiring a wedding planner, because we felt that we could save more time and money doing it on our own. However, the “LIFE” called over so a WP became necessary to save time and got what we really wanted on our wedding.
    So Elisa did it, orchestrating everything on the day of the wedding, and making sure all our vendors got paid. We had signed up to find a location in Rome and an original theme, but she really offered more than that - she offered us reassurance and was extremely helpful in recommendations for additional vendors we hadn't considered. She was a great help and made our day so memorable and carefree.
    I am so grateful for my own wedding planning experience and truly wish every bride to be the same on her special day.

Kayla & Anthony

• F

Francesca · Married on 04/14/2012

We decided to engage a wedding planner because we wanted a funny, young and spectacular wedding .
    Our friends, from different part of the world, since my husband is Australian and his childhood friends, who live among the states and major cities of Europe have joined us to celebrate with us that day, were only young couplet.
    Alessandra and Elisa have been invaluable, they managed the group in a so special way by helping us throughout all the wedding steps, form the “save the date” to the beach fire works, and much more important they moving away from the traditional concept of wedding, that was wat we really wanted: we just wanna have fun!!!
    They had so many original ideas that allowed our guests to live an enjoyable experience , never too serius, never too formal, but just a big party where we were like everyone else and not just the bride and groom.
    Every small aspects has been honed to perfection, nothing was left to chance, but everything seemed to be so natural and spontaneous. Their work was amazing, reliable and sensitive people who paid attention to us not only as customers but as a couple of friends (friendship that I know will last over time). Probably without Alessandra and Elisa we would be married the same but the magic of that day would not have been possible, a magic that will take forever in our hearts and in our eyes.

Francesca and Spence

Cathy · Married on 03/31/2012

We organized our wedding with Elisa and Alessandra, and they was absolutely fantastic to work with
    We decided to have a “destination wedding” in Rome and the idea of planning a wedding from afar was very daunting. They had great suggestions for everything we needed: venues, Church, priest, flowers, rentals, and all the other details that we didn't even know. Elisa and Alessandra guided us through the entire process, they gave us timeline, guideline and thought of things that we would have never considered, and most important they realized the wedding of our dreams.
    They understood what was most important for us for our wedding, and had such great ideas on how to realized it and, not less important they respected the budget at our disposal.
    We didn't have to worry at all about the wedding day because they coordinated everything off flawlessly.
    The wedding was a dream and we can recommend Le Reve to all the couple that want to Rome as setting of their wedding day.

Thanks again.
    Cathy and Mark

Patricia · Married on 02/10/2012

We absolutely loved our wedding day and know that we were able to enjoy it so completely because you were there, behind the scenes, taking care of every detail, relative and vendor. We loved the Musicians for my wedding. They performed at the ceremony and cocktail hour and were fantastic. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful the music was and how elegant everything came together. We cannot thank you enough! I may have to make up a party just for the fun of working with you again!

Eleonora · Married on 10/22/2011

My dream come true and more for a once in a lifetime day and all thanks to Elisa of Le Reve!! I don’t know how anyone could plan a wedding without her.She thinks of everything and then some!! From being the most knowledgeable on all there is to offer in Rome, to helping with special and sentimental touches that blew me and everyone else away. She is truly the best italian wedding planner!!

Eleonora Sebastiani · Married on 07/22/2011

Dear Elisa, Dear Alessandra, so we thought of a "right" way to thank you. The truth is that we do not find words that do justice to your work, the help you gave us during the preparation of our wedding was flawless. A constant presence and loving, professional and reassuring. If we had a moment of confusion or hesitation did not notice it and that's just because, you, you were always behind us, silent and discreet, ready to take her hand, smiling and comfortable as we have known a few people in our lives. At this point, we believe that we can only say that YOU have given our hearts, our emotions and our expectations for the day was to be the most beautiful day of our lives and the result has exceeded their expectations as possible. We had the good fortune to choose you people so beautiful, to twist our whole concept of beauty. Then just a THANK YOU, the real ones that make you smile. "
    Julius and Eleanor

bea alan · Married on 07/14/2011

Le Rêve has made my marriage a "rêve", I had not realized how essential it was to have a wedding planner ... Being French, we need help to organize the wedding in Rome, but with them we had a lot more than just a "help". We never managed to be alone! Elisa and Alessandra were some of the outstanding professionals whom I am very well supported. They were behind them myself with things to think about rather than the reverse. We did not encounter any difficulties during the preparation of the wedding that they have not anticipated and managed properly. We were very lucky and we recommend 100%! "
    Thank you so much for everything and look forward to seeing you very soon!!!

Baci Bea, Alan

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2013

Fabulous and amazing: these 2 words describe how Alessandra and Elisa have worked for our wedding. Thank you to their team our day was as I ever dreamed. I really recommend their service, made with passion, style and love.
    Thank you again girls!
    LIsa & Jamie

Gioia · Married on 07/25/2014

Le Reve Agency worked in a perfect and professional way to organize my wedding.