Le Petit Gâteau Reviews

Le Petit Gâteau View more information

1 User photo

• Ellie
    Ellie C. Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely gorgeous, everybody-approved wedding cake!

Chef Chris at Le Petit Gâteau truly helped make the wedding cake of our dreams -- even amid a pandemic! From the start, he made the whole process easy, from the tasting to our actual wedding day. We had a three layer cake, the perfect amount for our 50-person wedding plus the top-layer to save for our anniversary. Chris recommended making the bottom layer a vanilla cake, which was such a brilliant choice, as my husband and I definitely were all about that cake smash! So, there were ultimately no issues with any cake staining the white dress.

For the top two layers, we went with red velvet with a cream cheese filling, which was the fan favorite! While not the most traditional wedding cake flavor, Chris encouraged us to go with our heart (and tastebuds), and we are so glad we did! It was absolutely delicious, as was the vanilla layer with a mango-papaya filling. As a guest, I have definitely had my fair share of mediocre wedding cake that is too dry, not super tasty, or poorly decorated, but Chef Chris's was the exact opposite. It was so moist, flavorful, and beautifully decorated. At the end of the evening, even our photographer pulled us aside and asked who made our cake because she said it was truly one of the best she'd had -- and I can only imagine how much wedding cake she's tried in her lifetime!

Additionally, communication from Chris was great, with him dropping the cake off at the venue early with clear directions on how to store it until it would be displayed at the reception and tips on how best to store our top layer so we can enjoy it on our first anniversary. Without a doubt, my husband and I recommend Le Petit Gâteau and Chef Chris for any and all wedding cake needs.
    Bree F. Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible cake and experience

Le Petite Gâtaeu was able to bring my vision to life in intricate and thoughtful detail. They created a stunningly creative cake reminiscent of an impressionist painting that perfectly matched my color scheme, and even better, tasted incredible! I can honestly say I've never seen anything quite like it before, and have yet to since my wedding. I had several cake/icing combinations to fit a variety of flavor choices so everyone was able to find something they loved whether it was fruit based, chocolate, or vanilla. They also provided delicious macarons in beautiful colors coordinated to the cake. My experience with the ordering process was professional and you could tell they truly cared about me, my fiance, and making our day special. I would highly recommend this professional and talented bakery to anyone looking for a highly personalized and delicious experience!
    Joseph D. Married on 10/06/2018

Chis is awesome

We had a great experience working with Le Petit Gâteau. Our wedding cake was amazing! One of my favorite touches was the anniversary cake that was baked fresh for us so we didn't have to eat frozen leftovers. I always tell friends and family about Chris when there is a wedding in planning.
    Chelsie P. Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent!

Chris delivered beyond my expectations! He made multiple cakes for my wedding and every single one was perfect. We continue to get compliments on our cakes years after our wedding! The whole process was seamless. His level of professionalism is unmatched and we will continue to hire him for every event.