5 Reviews for Lazy Cloud Lodge

User Photos
5 Lazy Cloud Lodge Reviews

Everything was perfect. Our ceremony was in the main lodge area as we stayed in the Hayloft suite. Highly recommend for an all inclusive wedding experience.

Profile Picture Jan, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Lazy Cloud people went out of their way to find us a lactose free cake. This is just one example of the top notch hospitality and service we got from them. And all along the way they were very nice and friendly. It was a great experience we will not forget!

Profile Picture Zachary, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding at Lazy Cloud was nothing short of amazing. From the moment we arrived, everyone was so warm and accommodating. The flowers were the most beautiful that I have ever seen, and I was blown away by the size of my bouquet. The gazebo and lobby were beautifully decorated, the cake was delicious, and the atmosphere was so romantic and intimate. The photographer also gave us wonderful high quality pictures for literally nothing when it comes to the cost of regular wedding photography. The room was also fantastic and really set the mood for romance and the beginning of our wedding night. We couldn't have envisioned a more perfect day. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture M, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography

We are from Nebraska and wanted to get married in Wisconsin. We found Lazy Cloud and it was perfect for our special day!

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Lazy Cloud Inn and Lazy Cloud B&B are both apart of the The Lazy Cloud Lodge. I was married at the B&B and stayed the night at the Inn. It was an incredible experience. The B&B is beautiful! The grounds are gorgeous, the staff beyond friendly, and the accommodations were beyond my expectations. At the Inn, we were treated so kind and our room was incredible! We will surely be making a tradition of staying at the Inn.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/29/17, 1 Review