Lazaretto Ballroom Reviews

94 Reviews for Lazaretto Ballroom

94 Lazaretto Ballroom Reviews
  • Y

Yasmine Owens · Married on 10/28/2018

My Husband & I Were very satisfied!

Our wedding was 10/28/2018 & I must say everything was amazing from the planning to service! We had a 100 people gust count & everyone enjoyed themselves & said the food was delicious & they served our first tho we had buffet style & all of our food was fresh & hot & the drinks were also good! I actually just recommended this venue to a friend of mines & I would definitely have another event here! Thanks to Terry & her team!!

Eleni · Married on 09/02/2018

Lazaretto Ballroom was amazing and they did a beautiful job. Terri was wonderful. I got so many compliments about the food. The staff was on top of everything. We had the best day!

Amanda · Married on 08/30/2018

Terri was wonderful! I had no worries on that’s day! She made sure it was ran smoothly

Tykirra · Married on 08/19/2018

This venue was an amazing venue!!! The food, the service, the lighting, the space was the visual of a dream wedding!! And Terri the wedding coordinator is AMAZING!!! She is a angel!!! She listened to my every concern, she satisfied my every need. Even down to the last minute before I walked down the aisle she was ready to make any and every mountain move for me!! As a bride she made it the most stress free experience!! I appreciate every staff member because they made me and my guest feel like family!! It's an amazing feeling when your guest walk away and said they even enjoyed the service and the food!! I would recommend this venue hands down and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing or the venue!! Lastly, the best part about it all was the major vendors were included in my wedding package (example: caterer, florist, cake, and linens)

Love from the McClendons

Lazaretto Ballroom 1
    Lazaretto Ballroom 2
    Lazaretto Ballroom 3
    Lazaretto Ballroom 4

Angel · Married on 05/19/2018

Honestly could not have picked a better place. Terri is amazing every step of the way. They are not there to make money or haggle you they truly want to make your wedding dreams a reality!! We are more than thankful for Terri and her staff, especially Danielle!

Lazaretto Ballroom 5
    Lazaretto Ballroom 6
    Lazaretto Ballroom 7
    Lazaretto Ballroom 8
    Lazaretto Ballroom 9

Christie · Married on 05/12/2018

The Lazaretto was the perfect venue for our wedding! The food was amazing, the price was extremely reasonable, so much was included, y and Terri was great! She made sure everything was perfect for our day! I can’t say enough how perfect everything was! We didn’t have to worry about anything!

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

We had our wedding at Lazaretto on June 30th. Everything from the initial plans of having our wedding there to picking up our stuff a week later was amazing. It was one of the hottest days of the year, and the staff was so accommodating. Every time something was asked, the staff went above and beyond to help. Terri was top notch. She knows the business, and she does it well. She’s so calm and welcoming and is truly a kind spirit, and will help you out as much as she can. She is quick in responding to anything you need. And you don’t even need a day of coordinator because she does it all for you. I loved that everything was included in their package, and you didn’t get any “surprise” costs- everything from cake, linens, awning, and centerpieces. I truly recommend Lazaretto, because of their great prices, AMAZING food, and all around- they’re good at what they do, and they make it as easy as possible for you to just enjoy your day!

Layna · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing from beginning to end! No complaints! Terri made sure we had the day of our dreams and she did not dissapoint!

K · Married on 03/10/2018

I just got married at the Lazaretto last Saturday , 3/10. We had our (indoor) ceremony & reception there. It couldn't of turned out better! The food was delicious , the staff was great, the décor was even more beautiful than we thought! ( our guests loved the selection & thought the room & décor were amazing.) Everyone had a great time!! My husband & I , our bridal party & all of our guests.) I would HIGHLY recommend the Lazaretto Ballroom for all of your special events! With that being said , I know that it wouldn't have been even close to what it was if not for the WONDERFUL sales manager & director, Terri Wright. She was amazing. Terri made my husband & I feel like we were her only clients. She is not only professional , but she is caring ,helpful and is totally soothing & reassuring to all the woman ( and men) who have " wedding brain". And the personality on her , that alone is 5 stars!! From the time my husband & I sat down in her office for our first consultation ,to how she treated & took care of myself & bridesmaids in the wedding suite , straight through to our reception. Terri was with us every step of the way. I absolutely think Terri Wright is the BEST! In closing I think the Lazaretto Ballroom is fantastic & Terri Wright is WONDERFUL!!

Michael · Married on 12/01/2017

Terri was absolutely amazing to work with. They do everything for you and make the day that much more enjoyable. I had some crazy demands and she accommodated all of them. I can’t begin to express how grateful i am for choosing this place.

• Soon2BRuffo

Monica · Married on 10/21/2017

There are not enough words to explain the Lazaretto Ballroom, and Terri herself. I could not be more grateful that we chose this venue for our wedding day! The venue itself looked absolutely beautiful, the food was outstanding and the staff was so attentive and even anticipated our every need. Terri from day one felt like a member of the family, some days we discussed specific details for the venue and wedding other days she was just my therapist and shoulder to lean on. I will definitely keep the Lazaretto in my heart forever and be back for more events in the future.

Timothy · Married on 10/14/2017

Lazaretto is a fantastic venue--a hidden gem in Delaware County. From the moment Terri offered to stay late in the evening to meet with us last minute, to the reasonable price (with cake, linens, tons of food, open bar, and centerpieces all included!), to the advice and support Terri and the staff provided, it was a perfect place for our wedding. We can't recommend their professionalism and dedication to making your day perfect enough. We are so, so glad we went with Lazaretto to host us--they really went the extra mile.

Heather · Married on 10/13/2017

It has been two Months since Nate and I had our reception at the Lazaretto. The amount of blood,sweat,tears and hot glue burns are countless! I am still making my way around with catching up after our stunning magical night. I look back on all our pictures and wish I could live it over and over again. If you are looking for an out standing staff, amazing food, and that go to lady when you are about to melt down, Terri and the Lazaretto Ballroom is your place! Terri had me from to moment I walked in the doors. We had been to countless places before our meeting at the Laz. The second I walked in the doors Terri greeted us and without me even speaking a word she said " I want your guests to feel like the ballroom screams this is Heather and Nate" I was looking for something beyond that cookie cutter wedding. I wanted to have free range creativity and for the room to really reflect who we are as a couple. The day came and when I walked into the Laz my jaw almost hit the floor! It was stunning and beyond anything any Bride could ever dream of. The staff goes above and beyond and the food was out of this world amazing. Terri managed to please the biggest critic ( MY DAD) and trust me that speaks volumes! The continuous compliments on the evening even two months down the road just goes to show how magical this night was. The ballroom screamed romance and elegance ( which was exactly my intentions), and the food was out of this world! My advice to any couple looking for that perfect wedding venue, The Laz is the place to go. I can't wait for future events with my husband the Lazaretto is our new go to!

Lazaretto Ballroom 10
    Lazaretto Ballroom 11
    Lazaretto Ballroom 12
    Lazaretto Ballroom 13

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I did not have a single complaint from our wedding day, or the process leading up to it working with coordinator Terri Wright. She was always responsive when I had a question, and she made sure our wedding reflected exactly what we wanted. The room looked beautiful, the food was delicious, everything went smoothly and on schedule. And every member of the staff was friendly and attentive. We could not have asked for a better experience. And the value is unmatched... no other venue would have provided what the Lazaretto did at the same price.

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

The Lazaretto Ballroom was our first pick for a wedding venue and we are so glad we did! Terri was so responsive and easy to work with. She really communicates with you to make sure the big day will run smoothly. The outside patio for the ceremony was gorgeous, everyone raved about the food, and the staff was friendly throughout the entire night!

• JaG Wedding

Jeannine · Married on 09/09/2017

The Lazaretto is a hidden gem! The value for the price was amazing. All other places we looked at, could not include an open bar, cake, center pieces and a bridal suite for an extremely reasonable price. However, the best thing about the Lazaretto is their Event Manager, Terri Wright. She made the entire process so easy and stress free. She was accomodating, knowledgable, genuinely concerned with our happiness, and an all around amazing person to work with. She made sure every detail of our special day was exactly what we wanted and we could enjoy our wedding, not bogged down with details. I could not have asked for more. Thank you very very much, Terri!

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2017

Love this place and we love Terri

Lazaretto Ballroom 14

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

From the beginning planning to the end of the day Terri and the staff were amazing. Their attention to detail, quality of food and complete professionalism made our day a day to remember. We loved every minute of that day! Thank you!

Lazaretto Ballroom 15
    Lazaretto Ballroom 21
    Lazaretto Ballroom 22
    Lazaretto Ballroom 23

Theresa · Married on 03/18/2017

Lazaretto Ballroom is the perfect place to celebrate any occasion! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and Terri and her staff could not have been more accommodating! Any question, concern or request we had, Terri was receptive and made it happen for us. She took all the stress of wedding planning away so that we could simply enjoy our day. The decor was perfect and the staff took the liberty to embellish our vision making it extra special. The food was beyond our expectation and nobody left hungry! I highly recommend Lazaretto Ballroom without any hesitation!

Debra · Married on 11/18/2016

The perfect venue for weddings, showers, funeral luncheons, and in our case, our 25th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony. The staff, amenities, food, and venue were excellent!

Christina · Married on 10/29/2016

I got married here this past October 29th. What an incredible and amazing experience! The staff is so helpful, especially Terri the event coordinator. The venue took care of so much, I hardly had to worry about anything! The price was amazing too! Such a gorgeous venue for such a reasonable amount! Makes me wish I could do it all over again!!

Kate · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband & I had our wedding reception at the Lazaretto this past October. There are not enough positive things to be said about this place! From the very moment we met with Terri to the very end of our wedding night, it was nothing but an easy & organized experience! I had questions upon questions, Terri was always quick to give me a response & some great advice - even if I was being a pain! The staff - kitchen, wait, bartenders and so on were all nothing short of great, there was always soneone there to help us if needed! Their food is phenomenal!!! Everything with the linens came together wonderfully. All of my added decor I brought in was set up exactly how I wanted it. I could go on about the perfect wedding reception we had at the Lazaretto Ballroom. The bakery they use (Masters Baker) was delicious & made our cake perfect! Event packages are extremely reasonable & include more than most places in the area! I would recommend having your wedding reception here anytime of the year! Thanks again Lazaretto for an unforgettable night - The Harley's 10/08/16

Pam · Married on 10/01/2016

If you are looking for an all-inclusive venue, Lazaretto is your facility. My husband and I were married 10/1/16 and had our reception at this beautiful ballroom. Terri, the sales manager is amazing to work with. She made everything stress & hassle free. Capozzoli's Catering kept everyone satisfied with their generous selections and helpings of ultra-delicious food. Not a complaint from anyone the whole night or thereafter. The venue has gorgeous decor, lighting and is very clean and accomodating. I'm actually looking for new reasons to have parties at the Laz to be able to work with Terri and the Capozzoli crew again in the near future! Class- Act business. A+ service. What a pleasure to work with Lazaretto!

Jacqui · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with the Lazaretto Ballroom was the best experience we could have ever asked for! Terri Wright, their event coordinator was beyond wonderful, as well as the rest of the staff! They were always willing to go over the moon and back again in order to accommodate all of our wants and needs. The food was amazing, the staff was amazing and the service was next to none! We highly recommend them for all events, not just weddings!