Lazaretto Ballroom Reviews

Lazaretto Ballroom 6
Lazaretto Ballroom 7

Dana · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY, IM YELLING IN ALL CAPS!
    From start to finish - the attention provided, the passion in the presentation, the food, the amenities, etc. I could go on and on - all of EVERYTHING was perfect.
    I was a nervous bride was at times under stress, and Terry - was so amazing and helpful. covered every detail and put my mind at ease. She's become a friend and a someone near and dear to my heart.
    if you're looking for an awesome, one stop shop- look no further!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Megin

Megin · Married on 08/25/2019

1000% recommend!!!

I couldn’t say enough good things about this venue! My wedding was more than what I expected because of Terri and her wonderful staff at the Lazaretto. Terri was extremely helpful not only the day of my wedding, but the whole year leading up to it. She was so quick with her email and phone responses, and that’s something every bride can appreciate! The best part of this venue is the catering. The food was absolutely amazing, My guests raved about it! Thank you Terri and your team for such exceptional service!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Odom · Married on 07/19/2019

"OH" Family Wedding

This vendor was dynamic. The responsiveness of the staff, main office, and consulting skills were top notch. I have many food allergies and this venue was highly responsive, sensitive, and flexible to my needs. We will certainly use this venue again!!!! They were highly professional.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Lazaretto Ballroom 8
    Lazaretto Ballroom 9

Maura · Married on 07/05/2019

The perfect spot for a wedding!

Our wedding was the absolute best because of the Lazaretto Ballroom. We are so lucky to have our wedding here!! Terri is an absolute angel! She worked with us for everything and was so understanding. Anytime I had a question she responded back in no time. Not once were we ever pestered for money or told that something was impossible. She has an answer for everything. She's a God-send!
    Also the staff is wonderful too. They were so accommodating to us and our guests. One of our guest didn't feel well prior to the cocktail hour, and Terri actually let him lie down in her office until he felt better. Also a waiter went out of their way to get my nephew something different to eat at the reception.
    The food is out of this world (were still hearing about it from our guests), the venue is large and the location couldn't be more convenient. Not to mention you won't find a more affordable place with the total package than the Lazaretto. We had our centerpieces, cake, bridal suite, food, bar, linens, chair covers, and taxes all included!
    The food tasting was incredible and we even got to take so much home to enjoy again and again. All of the recommended vendors were also spectacular! We had our dream wedding thanks to the Lazaretto and to Terri! Would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you guys so much for making our day special! We love you guys!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Shakyra

Shakyra · Married on 06/22/2019

Shakyra Brown (Bride)

I loved everything ! It was perfect !

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Diana

Diana Dawson · Married on 06/21/2019

Our wedding day was everything we imagined

Terry was great to work with. She made planning our dream wedding fun and exciting. The hall was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the servers were very friendly. I would highly recommend the Lazaretto Ballroom.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Lazaretto Ballroom 15
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Foote · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Venue & Staff!

I stumbled upon the Lazaretto Ballroom while I was reviewing other wedding venues, and I'm so glad that I did. This Lazaretto Ballroom is such a hidden gem!! We weren't looking for venues outside of Bucks County until we saw this place. Once we toured this place and met with Terri and Michael (We arrived early and Michael was kind enough to tour us around a bit until Terri arrived) we knew we wanted to get married there. The Lazaretto Ballroom offers so much for their reasonable price - Flower centerpieces, a wedding cake, linens, chair covers, food tasting, open bar (with multiple beer choices). Terri, the wedding manager/coordinator, is truly wonderful. She was professional, always responsive, accommodating, down to earth and we never had to worry about anything. The staff for the day of the wedding and for the food tasting was nothing short of amazing. Everyone raved about how good the food was at our wedding (we had a buffet), how nice everything looked and how friendly and professional the staff was. I simply told them that the Lazaretto Ballroom did a phenomenal job setting everything up. We would 100% recommend this venue to others. Our cake was from Masters Baker and our centerpieces from Petals in the Park, both vendors that the Lazaretto Ballroom works with and both came out amazing and there were no issues! The venue was beautiful and the price and staff is what sold my husband and I on the venue.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Lazaretto Ballroom 20
    Lazaretto Ballroom 21
  • Y

Yasmine Owens · Married on 10/28/2018

My Husband & I Were very satisfied!

Our wedding was 10/28/2018 & I must say everything was amazing from the planning to service! We had a 100 people gust count & everyone enjoyed themselves & said the food was delicious & they served our first tho we had buffet style & all of our food was fresh & hot & the drinks were also good! I actually just recommended this venue to a friend of mines & I would definitely have another event here! Thanks to Terry & her team!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Eleni · Married on 09/02/2018

Lazaretto Ballroom was amazing and they did a beautiful job. Terri was wonderful. I got so many compliments about the food. The staff was on top of everything. We had the best day!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/30/2018

Terri was wonderful! I had no worries on that’s day! She made sure it was ran smoothly

Sent on 09/05/2018

Tykirra · Married on 08/19/2018

This venue was an amazing venue!!! The food, the service, the lighting, the space was the visual of a dream wedding!! And Terri the wedding coordinator is AMAZING!!! She is a angel!!! She listened to my every concern, she satisfied my every need. Even down to the last minute before I walked down the aisle she was ready to make any and every mountain move for me!! As a bride she made it the most stress free experience!! I appreciate every staff member because they made me and my guest feel like family!! It's an amazing feeling when your guest walk away and said they even enjoyed the service and the food!! I would recommend this venue hands down and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing or the venue!! Lastly, the best part about it all was the major vendors were included in my wedding package (example: caterer, florist, cake, and linens)

Love from the McClendons

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Lazaretto Ballroom 22
    Lazaretto Ballroom 23
    Lazaretto Ballroom 24
    Lazaretto Ballroom 25

Angel · Married on 05/19/2018

Honestly could not have picked a better place. Terri is amazing every step of the way. They are not there to make money or haggle you they truly want to make your wedding dreams a reality!! We are more than thankful for Terri and her staff, especially Danielle!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Lazaretto Ballroom 26
    Lazaretto Ballroom 27
    Lazaretto Ballroom 28
    Lazaretto Ballroom 29
    Lazaretto Ballroom 30

Christie · Married on 05/12/2018

The Lazaretto was the perfect venue for our wedding! The food was amazing, the price was extremely reasonable, so much was included, y and Terri was great! She made sure everything was perfect for our day! I can’t say enough how perfect everything was! We didn’t have to worry about anything!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

We had our wedding at Lazaretto on June 30th. Everything from the initial plans of having our wedding there to picking up our stuff a week later was amazing. It was one of the hottest days of the year, and the staff was so accommodating. Every time something was asked, the staff went above and beyond to help. Terri was top notch. She knows the business, and she does it well. She’s so calm and welcoming and is truly a kind spirit, and will help you out as much as she can. She is quick in responding to anything you need. And you don’t even need a day of coordinator because she does it all for you. I loved that everything was included in their package, and you didn’t get any “surprise” costs- everything from cake, linens, awning, and centerpieces. I truly recommend Lazaretto, because of their great prices, AMAZING food, and all around- they’re good at what they do, and they make it as easy as possible for you to just enjoy your day!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Layna · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing from beginning to end! No complaints! Terri made sure we had the day of our dreams and she did not dissapoint!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

April wedding

This venue was amazing! Terri took care of everything and was very flexible. We planned our wedding from CT and she was able to work with us over the phone and email when we weren’t able to make it in. The food was amazing and everything was so affordable. It was so helpful to have everything included and terri took care of it all. All our guests raved about this place! I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

K · Married on 03/10/2018

I just got married at the Lazaretto last Saturday , 3/10. We had our (indoor) ceremony & reception there. It couldn't of turned out better! The food was delicious , the staff was great, the décor was even more beautiful than we thought! ( our guests loved the selection & thought the room & décor were amazing.) Everyone had a great time!! My husband & I , our bridal party & all of our guests.) I would HIGHLY recommend the Lazaretto Ballroom for all of your special events! With that being said , I know that it wouldn't have been even close to what it was if not for the WONDERFUL sales manager & director, Terri Wright. She was amazing. Terri made my husband & I feel like we were her only clients. She is not only professional , but she is caring ,helpful and is totally soothing & reassuring to all the woman ( and men) who have " wedding brain". And the personality on her , that alone is 5 stars!! From the time my husband & I sat down in her office for our first consultation ,to how she treated & took care of myself & bridesmaids in the wedding suite , straight through to our reception. Terri was with us every step of the way. I absolutely think Terri Wright is the BEST! In closing I think the Lazaretto Ballroom is fantastic & Terri Wright is WONDERFUL!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Michael · Married on 12/01/2017

Terri was absolutely amazing to work with. They do everything for you and make the day that much more enjoyable. I had some crazy demands and she accommodated all of them. I can’t begin to express how grateful i am for choosing this place.

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • Soon2BRuffo

Monica · Married on 10/21/2017

There are not enough words to explain the Lazaretto Ballroom, and Terri herself. I could not be more grateful that we chose this venue for our wedding day! The venue itself looked absolutely beautiful, the food was outstanding and the staff was so attentive and even anticipated our every need. Terri from day one felt like a member of the family, some days we discussed specific details for the venue and wedding other days she was just my therapist and shoulder to lean on. I will definitely keep the Lazaretto in my heart forever and be back for more events in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Timothy · Married on 10/14/2017

Lazaretto is a fantastic venue--a hidden gem in Delaware County. From the moment Terri offered to stay late in the evening to meet with us last minute, to the reasonable price (with cake, linens, tons of food, open bar, and centerpieces all included!), to the advice and support Terri and the staff provided, it was a perfect place for our wedding. We can't recommend their professionalism and dedication to making your day perfect enough. We are so, so glad we went with Lazaretto to host us--they really went the extra mile.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Heather · Married on 10/13/2017

It has been two Months since Nate and I had our reception at the Lazaretto. The amount of blood,sweat,tears and hot glue burns are countless! I am still making my way around with catching up after our stunning magical night. I look back on all our pictures and wish I could live it over and over again. If you are looking for an out standing staff, amazing food, and that go to lady when you are about to melt down, Terri and the Lazaretto Ballroom is your place! Terri had me from to moment I walked in the doors. We had been to countless places before our meeting at the Laz. The second I walked in the doors Terri greeted us and without me even speaking a word she said " I want your guests to feel like the ballroom screams this is Heather and Nate" I was looking for something beyond that cookie cutter wedding. I wanted to have free range creativity and for the room to really reflect who we are as a couple. The day came and when I walked into the Laz my jaw almost hit the floor! It was stunning and beyond anything any Bride could ever dream of. The staff goes above and beyond and the food was out of this world amazing. Terri managed to please the biggest critic ( MY DAD) and trust me that speaks volumes! The continuous compliments on the evening even two months down the road just goes to show how magical this night was. The ballroom screamed romance and elegance ( which was exactly my intentions), and the food was out of this world! My advice to any couple looking for that perfect wedding venue, The Laz is the place to go. I can't wait for future events with my husband the Lazaretto is our new go to!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Lazaretto Ballroom 31
    Lazaretto Ballroom 32
    Lazaretto Ballroom 33
    Lazaretto Ballroom 34

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I did not have a single complaint from our wedding day, or the process leading up to it working with coordinator Terri Wright. She was always responsive when I had a question, and she made sure our wedding reflected exactly what we wanted. The room looked beautiful, the food was delicious, everything went smoothly and on schedule. And every member of the staff was friendly and attentive. We could not have asked for a better experience. And the value is unmatched... no other venue would have provided what the Lazaretto did at the same price.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

The Lazaretto Ballroom was our first pick for a wedding venue and we are so glad we did! Terri was so responsive and easy to work with. She really communicates with you to make sure the big day will run smoothly. The outside patio for the ceremony was gorgeous, everyone raved about the food, and the staff was friendly throughout the entire night!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • JaG Wedding

Jeannine · Married on 09/09/2017

The Lazaretto is a hidden gem! The value for the price was amazing. All other places we looked at, could not include an open bar, cake, center pieces and a bridal suite for an extremely reasonable price. However, the best thing about the Lazaretto is their Event Manager, Terri Wright. She made the entire process so easy and stress free. She was accomodating, knowledgable, genuinely concerned with our happiness, and an all around amazing person to work with. She made sure every detail of our special day was exactly what we wanted and we could enjoy our wedding, not bogged down with details. I could not have asked for more. Thank you very very much, Terri!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2017

Love this place and we love Terri

Sent on 09/26/2017