89 Reviews for Lazaretto Ballroom

Cash Bar (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Photobooth (1)
89 Lazaretto Ballroom Reviews

Honestly could not have picked a better place. Terri is amazing every step of the way. They are not there to make money or haggle you they truly want to make your wedding dreams a reality!! We are more than thankful for Terri and her staff, especially Danielle!

Profile Picture Angel, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Lazaretto was the perfect venue for our wedding! The food was amazing, the price was extremely reasonable, so much was included, y and Terri was great! She made sure everything was perfect for our day! I can’t say enough how perfect everything was! We didn’t have to worry about anything!

Profile Picture Christie, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Amazing from beginning to end! No complaints! Terri made sure we had the day of our dreams and she did not dissapoint!

Profile Picture Layna, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married at the Lazaretto last Saturday , 3/10. We had our (indoor) ceremony & reception there. It couldn't of turned out better! The food was delicious , the staff was great, the décor was even more beautiful than we thought! ( our guests loved the selection & thought the room & décor were amazing.) Everyone had a great time!! My husband & I , our bridal party & all of our guests.) I would HIGHLY recommend the Lazaretto Ballroom for all of your special events! With that being said , I know that it wouldn't have been even close to what it was if not for the WONDERFUL sales manager & director, Terri Wright. She was amazing. Terri made my husband & I feel like we were her only clients. She is not only professional , but she is caring ,helpful and is totally soothing & reassuring to all the woman ( and men) who have " wedding brain". And the personality on her , that alone is 5 stars!! From the time my husband & I sat down in her office for our first consultation ,to how she treated & took care of myself & bridesmaids in the wedding suite , straight through to our reception. Terri was with us every step of the way. I absolutely think Terri Wright is the BEST! In closing I think the Lazaretto Ballroom is fantastic & Terri Wright is WONDERFUL!!

Profile Picture K, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terri was absolutely amazing to work with. They do everything for you and make the day that much more enjoyable. I had some crazy demands and she accommodated all of them. I can’t begin to express how grateful i am for choosing this place.

Profile Picture Michael, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

There are not enough words to explain the Lazaretto Ballroom, and Terri herself. I could not be more grateful that we chose this venue for our wedding day! The venue itself looked absolutely beautiful, the food was outstanding and the staff was so attentive and even anticipated our every need. Terri from day one felt like a member of the family, some days we discussed specific details for the venue and wedding other days she was just my therapist and shoulder to lean on. I will definitely keep the Lazaretto in my heart forever and be back for more events in the future.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

Lazaretto is a fantastic venue--a hidden gem in Delaware County. From the moment Terri offered to stay late in the evening to meet with us last minute, to the reasonable price (with cake, linens, tons of food, open bar, and centerpieces all included!), to the advice and support Terri and the staff provided, it was a perfect place for our wedding. We can't recommend their professionalism and dedication to making your day perfect enough. We are so, so glad we went with Lazaretto to host us--they really went the extra mile.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

It has been two Months since Nate and I had our reception at the Lazaretto. The amount of blood,sweat,tears and hot glue burns are countless! I am still making my way around with catching up after our stunning magical night. I look back on all our pictures and wish I could live it over and over again. If you are looking for an out standing staff, amazing food, and that go to lady when you are about to melt down, Terri and the Lazaretto Ballroom is your place! Terri had me from to moment I walked in the doors. We had been to countless places before our meeting at the Laz. The second I walked in the doors Terri greeted us and without me even speaking a word she said " I want your guests to feel like the ballroom screams this is Heather and Nate" I was looking for something beyond that cookie cutter wedding. I wanted to have free range creativity and for the room to really reflect who we are as a couple. The day came and when I walked into the Laz my jaw almost hit the floor! It was stunning and beyond anything any Bride could ever dream of. The staff goes above and beyond and the food was out of this world amazing. Terri managed to please the biggest critic ( MY DAD) and trust me that speaks volumes! The continuous compliments on the evening even two months down the road just goes to show how magical this night was. The ballroom screamed romance and elegance ( which was exactly my intentions), and the food was out of this world! My advice to any couple looking for that perfect wedding venue, The Laz is the place to go. I can't wait for future events with my husband the Lazaretto is our new go to!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I did not have a single complaint from our wedding day, or the process leading up to it working with coordinator Terri Wright. She was always responsive when I had a question, and she made sure our wedding reflected exactly what we wanted. The room looked beautiful, the food was delicious, everything went smoothly and on schedule. And every member of the staff was friendly and attentive. We could not have asked for a better experience. And the value is unmatched... no other venue would have provided what the Lazaretto did at the same price.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

The Lazaretto Ballroom was our first pick for a wedding venue and we are so glad we did! Terri was so responsive and easy to work with. She really communicates with you to make sure the big day will run smoothly. The outside patio for the ceremony was gorgeous, everyone raved about the food, and the staff was friendly throughout the entire night!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Lazaretto is a hidden gem! The value for the price was amazing. All other places we looked at, could not include an open bar, cake, center pieces and a bridal suite for an extremely reasonable price. However, the best thing about the Lazaretto is their Event Manager, Terri Wright. She made the entire process so easy and stress free. She was accomodating, knowledgable, genuinely concerned with our happiness, and an all around amazing person to work with. She made sure every detail of our special day was exactly what we wanted and we could enjoy our wedding, not bogged down with details. I could not have asked for more. Thank you very very much, Terri!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Love this place and we love Terri

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the beginning planning to the end of the day Terri and the staff were amazing. Their attention to detail, quality of food and complete professionalism made our day a day to remember. We loved every minute of that day! Thank you!

Photos
Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Lazaretto Ballroom is the perfect place to celebrate any occasion! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and Terri and her staff could not have been more accommodating! Any question, concern or request we had, Terri was receptive and made it happen for us. She took all the stress of wedding planning away so that we could simply enjoy our day. The decor was perfect and the staff took the liberty to embellish our vision making it extra special. The food was beyond our expectation and nobody left hungry! I highly recommend Lazaretto Ballroom without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Theresa, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The perfect venue for weddings, showers, funeral luncheons, and in our case, our 25th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony. The staff, amenities, food, and venue were excellent!

Profile Picture Debra, 11/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married here this past October 29th. What an incredible and amazing experience! The staff is so helpful, especially Terri the event coordinator. The venue took care of so much, I hardly had to worry about anything! The price was amazing too! Such a gorgeous venue for such a reasonable amount! Makes me wish I could do it all over again!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband & I had our wedding reception at the Lazaretto this past October. There are not enough positive things to be said about this place! From the very moment we met with Terri to the very end of our wedding night, it was nothing but an easy & organized experience! I had questions upon questions, Terri was always quick to give me a response & some great advice - even if I was being a pain! The staff - kitchen, wait, bartenders and so on were all nothing short of great, there was always soneone there to help us if needed! Their food is phenomenal!!! Everything with the linens came together wonderfully. All of my added decor I brought in was set up exactly how I wanted it. I could go on about the perfect wedding reception we had at the Lazaretto Ballroom. The bakery they use (Masters Baker) was delicious & made our cake perfect! Event packages are extremely reasonable & include more than most places in the area! I would recommend having your wedding reception here anytime of the year! Thanks again Lazaretto for an unforgettable night - The Harley's 10/08/16

Profile Picture Kate, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for an all-inclusive venue, Lazaretto is your facility. My husband and I were married 10/1/16 and had our reception at this beautiful ballroom. Terri, the sales manager is amazing to work with. She made everything stress & hassle free. Capozzoli's Catering kept everyone satisfied with their generous selections and helpings of ultra-delicious food. Not a complaint from anyone the whole night or thereafter. The venue has gorgeous decor, lighting and is very clean and accomodating. I'm actually looking for new reasons to have parties at the Laz to be able to work with Terri and the Capozzoli crew again in the near future! Class- Act business. A+ service. What a pleasure to work with Lazaretto!

Profile Picture Pam, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

Working with the Lazaretto Ballroom was the best experience we could have ever asked for! Terri Wright, their event coordinator was beyond wonderful, as well as the rest of the staff! They were always willing to go over the moon and back again in order to accommodate all of our wants and needs. The food was amazing, the staff was amazing and the service was next to none! We highly recommend them for all events, not just weddings!

Profile Picture Jacqui, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I had our wedding at the Lazaretto Ballroom September 16, 2016. From our initial consultation and through the wedding Terri was very helpful and responsive to questions and concerns we had. We actually stopped in on a whim without an appointment after viewing another venue in the area and Terri was able to show us the facility. We were able to secure a wedding date and book the outdoor patio for the wedding ceremony which was something we were looking to do, a wedding/reception at the same location.
The day of the wedding the linen colors, decorations, and other details we outlined in the meeting with Terri a week prior looked great! I was really surprised at how great the facility looked, and how our decorations were set-up. It turned out way better than I had imagined. Additionally, the food, atmosphere, and overall hospitality exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend the Lazaretto Ballroom to anyone looking for a great venue!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lazaretto Ballroom was beyond amazing! Our wedding was perfect! That is all thanks to Terri Wright! She is absolutely amazing! She was super responsive and helped us in every way we possibly needed! She was the best to work with and they are VERY lucky to have her! The food was phenomenal! We could not have asked for a better venue to have our reception at! VERY reasonably priced as well! A very nice perk as well is ALL taxes and fees are included in the per person price! That was a huge benefit in our opinion! All of our guests raved about the food and our "signature drink" that we had (sangria). You cannot go wrong booking with the Lazaretto! We HIGHLY recommend them AND Terri Wright!

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

the lazaretto ballroom knows how to have the affair , food great very organized detailed operation
and works with you on all your vendors

Profile Picture matt, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so lost in the beginning of planning our wedding. Lots of where's, when's and how's. That all disappeared when we first checked out the Lazaretto Ballroom. Teri was amazing. She took our hands and led us through the most important, but stressful time in our lives together. I don't know how we would've made it to the alter without her. She always calmed me down with her amazing words of wisdom and comfort when I felt overwhelmed, (there's a lot of those times during wedding planning), and after speaking with her, I was always at ease. Everything was perfect, exactly how she said it would be. The Lazaretto is not just a beautiful ballroom, but it has an amazing staff who have so much pride in themselves and their work that it was like being surrounded by family. I would highly recommend the Lazaretto Ballroom to everyone looking for somewhere to celebrate any special occasion. Thank you to everyone at the Lazaretto, you made our day more perfect than we ever thought it could ever be :)

Profile Picture Nikole, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was 10-22-16 at Lazaretto! It was everything we had hoped for and more. Terri was absolutely AMAZING to work with and definitely talked me off the edge a few times near the end, as we all know wedding planning can become stressful especially the last month. But just as she promised everything fell into place and was amazing. The food was delicious as well and the price is absolutely reasonable for all that is included! Terri thank you again for all that you did to make our special day beyond our wildest dreams!

Profile Picture savanna, 6/11/16, 1 Review