Lavishly Yours Events Reviews

3 | Redondo Beach, CA

3 Reviews for Lavishly Yours Events

Ana · Married on 09/02/2018

Me and my husband loved Lavishly Yours, Kathrine, and her assistant Jonathan, they were Amazing!
    They took care of everything before, during and after our wedding, they took care of set up, final touches, clean up and much more. Every single thing they did was perfect and beautiful, they made sure we had fun and didn't worry about a thing. All of our guests raved about how amazing Kathrine and Jonathan were.
    We are so grateful and thankful to have found such an amazing human being to be part of our special day, we will be forever grateful. We couldn't be more happy! Thank You so much.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/23/2018

Katherine was Amazing! She went above and beyond. I originally hired her as a florist, however she ended up being my everything. She did all the setup, decorating, supplied tables, clean up, even problem solving the day of my wedding. Not only was she amazing but everything was beautiful. If you need anything or have questions don't hesitate to ask Katherine

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • I

Iliana · Married on 04/15/2017

I want to start off by saying that planning a wedding is no easy endeavor and despite how much I wanted to organize and execute every detail out between my fiancé and I, we both knew that we couldn't tackle a project like this without the help of someone. To give you some background, we were both living and working in South Korea while trying to plan a wedding in Los Angeles, Ca. We both knew that it was time to hire a coordinator and we both couldn't be happier or more deeply grateful for all of the help we received from the Lavishly Yours team.

We were extremely lucky to meet and work with Katherine and Marixa. If you have any doubt in your mind about wedding coordinators, please do not hesitate to work with them. They will go above and beyond anything you expect. I felt so at home with them. Any detail, whether big or small, was never a problem for them and that not only gave my fiancé and me peace of mind, but when our wedding day came it went smoothly and we were able to enjoy every second of it.

Thank you again, Lavishly Yours, for your kindness, hard work, creativity, commitment and passion. You're amazing at what you do and you make it look so easy!

Sent on 05/21/2017