Lavish Beauty Reviews

Lavish Beauty 6
Lavish Beauty 7

Andrea Wagner · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!!!

I was in a friends wedding a few months before mine where Lavish Beauty was the hair and makeup artists, and I just knew I needed to hire them for mine! I loved how natural and simple everyone looked. My wedding had more people interested in hair and makeup, and they were able to adjust to the large number of people! The prices were very doable and flexible with payments. On the day of the wedding, my mom was especially nervous that she wouldn’t look like herself with more makeup than she normally wears. Lavish listened to that concern and definitely did her makeup to her specifications and made her look beautiful, and just like herself! My whole bridal party was happy with both hair and makeup and felt confident! I would definitely recommend to anyone who asks!! Thanks Lavish Beauty!

• Jazzy

Jazzy · Married on 08/11/2018

Such genuine, fun, and TALENTED ladies to be surrounded by on my wedding day!

The girls at Lavish Beauty were absolutely wonderful on (and leading up to) my wedding day. I had eight bridesmaids, my mom, mom-in-law, and myself ALL getting hair and makeup done, and they handled it like champs. They are such fun girls to be around, too. My makeup was flawless, and my hair was done in a pretty half-up style with a few braids thrown in. I loved the simplicity of it, and the braids added a bohemian vibe, which I loved. Aside from the sheer talent these ladies have, they are THE SWEETEST HUMANS. Dash was a joy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. And she made wedding day very low-stress and easy going, helping with whatever we needed. For example: On wedding day, I started to get a headache (as I often do), and Dash paused on doing my hairstyle to give me a ten minute head massage, simply because she didn't want to see her bride in pain on her wedding day. How sweet is that?! The whole Lavish team is wonderful, real and down-to-earth. And they find joy in using their talents to make their brides happy. Not to mention, their prices were some of the best I found in the area.
    Truly love these ladies and would recommend to anyone.

Chantal · Married on 04/28/2018

So beautiful!

these ladies sure know how to make you feel special on such an important day! Thank you so much for your responsiveness and creativity!

Shannon · Married on 02/03/2018

I was referred to Lavish Beauty by my wedding planner. I had a specific budget in mind and was having a hard time finding someone that fit within there. Lavish is very reasonable and they do a beautiful job. For my trial, I only showed Jennifer a couple of pictures and she executed both my hair and makeup perfectly. I met the rest of the team on the day of our wedding and they are all such wonderful ladies! Everyone who had their hair and makeup done, including my two young nieces, loved how it turned out. Brides – I would definitely recommend reaching out to Lavish. Thank you again, ladies!

[Venue: The Addison Grove, Planner: Jennifer Ashford at Altar Ego Weddings, Photographer: Angela Lally Photography, Floral: Valerie Wolf at Davy Gray]

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Lavish Beauty 8
    Lavish Beauty 9
    Lavish Beauty 10
    Lavish Beauty 11

Lavish Beauty's reply:

Shannon, Thank you so much for the kind words and gorgeous photos! It was a pleasure to work with you. love, the lavish beauty team

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

Dash and her team were absolutely incredible. I really wasn't too sure exactly what I wanted and had two drastically different styles I wanted to try. She was so easy to work with and talk to in order to get what I wanted in the end. I am not very into makeup, actually intimidated by it and have very sensitive skin and all the products she used were so great and I never felt like I was wearing a mask. Very professional, my bridal party looked stunning and I never felt better.

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2017

Dash is amazing!!! She did a wonderful job and was so accommodating and professional. My bridesmaids loved her as well! I highly recommend booking her and her team on your big day : )

Melanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Book with Lavish Beauty!! Dash and her amazing team were fantastic and accommodating on making me and my bridal party feel and look beautiful. Trying to find a reasonably priced AND talented hair and makeup artist was a lot harder than I thought so when I got a recommendation for Lavish, I was very excited. Dash listened to my wants and concerns and kept me calm when I was sure that my crazy curly hair wasn’t going to cooperate on the big day. She was exactly what I needed for my wedding day and I highly recommend her.

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

I used Lavish Beauty for my wedding makeup as well as for my bridesmaids. Dash and Faith were awesome! Two of the nicest people in the world and they did great work. They traveled to my location for both the day of wedding and my trials. They make sure everything fits your skin tone, ask lots of questions to fit your style and execute flawlessly. I would def recommend Lavish Beauty hands down.

Corissa · Married on 06/24/2017

I went with Lavish Beauty on my wedding day and was very satisfied. Dash was very easy to work with. She helped us find two artists who traveled to our venue to do hair and make-up on myself (the bride), my two bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law for the day of the wedding. The artists (Chelsea and Chancy) arrived on time and were very talented, kind, and efficient. The ladies did such an amazing job; it was cool to see how they were able to transform all of the ladies and boost their confidence. I would definitely recommend going with Lavish Beauty for any wedding especially if you are looking for an artist to come to you.

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Lavish Beauty is AMAZING! Dash is not only fun and sweet, but she is so talented! From day one Dash was extremely professional and great with communication. She listened to my vision and concerns and was extremely accommodating. We did a trial for my engagement shoot and a second trial before the wedding day so I could work out the kinks with my ideas. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I am not used to getting made up, but Dash made me comfortable and so beautiful and I still felt and looked like myself. She was also very patient with my indecisiveness when it came to my very long hair and how I wanted it styled. Lavish Beauty also did both my mother's and my mother in law's hair and makeup on the wedding day and both women were so happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend Lavish Beauty for your wedding day or any other event!

Angela · Married on 04/08/2017

Dash and her team of professional beautifiers had me and the whole wedding party looking our best! We all looked glamorous while still looking like ourselves. I have some picky family but the gals at Lavish Beauty listened and picked up on their visions, everyone was so, so happy with the results. I’ve never looked better in person or in photos. I can’t wait to get all done up for my maternity shoot coming up <3

Lavish Beauty 12
    Lavish Beauty 13
    Lavish Beauty 14

Mollie · Married on 10/14/2016

Dash is an incredibly sweet, reliable, professional, TALENTED woman to work with. She was affordable, and willing to add on a bridesmaid for me last minute too! I have never had makeup or hair styling done professionally, and when I saw myself after she was done, I cried tears of joy. I felt absolutely beautiful, something every bride should feel on her big day! My groom actually cried at the sight of me, he was so blown away by how pretty I was! Dash gave me extra confidence to own my day, and I will never forget it! If you're looking for a very relaxed, VERY talented team to work with for your big day, Dash is a great place to start!

Patti · Married on 07/10/2016

Lavish Beauty did a fabulous job on our hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding on July 10. They were prompt and very friendly. Jenn and Faith were so sweet and very talented. We received the referral from our wedding planner. I would highly recommend Lavish Beauty. I can't wait to see the photos!

• MoMo1125

Maureen · Married on 04/01/2016

I was so happy to find a mobile hair and makeup team who would travel to our rental in the Hill Country the morning of our wedding! I was very pleased with my hair and makeup trial with Jen that I knew they would be great for wedding day. They were very responsive and friendly over email and arrived right on-time. They made all of us look wonderful and were even able to squeeze in some extra services. Jen was really flexible in some last-minute changes to my hair. Very happy to have booked with Lavish!

Deepika · Married on 09/06/2015

I have had the privilege of having Jen and Dash and their team make me truly feel like a goddess multiple times, at one of my best friend's wedding as a bridesmaid as well as for my own wedding. Both Dash and Jen always treated me extremely professionally while making me feel at ease and adding a sense of fun. They are both so open to your suggestions and feedback and truly just want to make you feel and look your best on your special day. On my wedding day, they had 8 bridesmaids, myself and my mother to get ready and stayed did a whole new look for me for my reception. They did a great job managing their time and we had a blast with them while getting ready in the suite. Thanks again, Lavish Beauty! <3

Dash provided speedy, cheerful, & expert makeup artistry and hair styling for my recent wedding. She arrived equipped for any mishap, played along with our schedule, and made sure all of our wedding party looked fabulous--even the guys! Five stars!

Dash and Jen did the hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids, and the moms at our wedding. Dash was a dream to work with - she knocked the trial out of the park, developed a detailed schedule for all the appointments, came out to my home on the day of, and ran ahead of schedule with even our large and unruly group of ladies.

She made me look and feel like knockout on my wedding day, both the hair and makeup were flawless and exactly what I wanted. We did a very natural look, with my natural wavy hair texture, and a fun bright lip that stayed in place all night. I loved the airbrush makeup and the carefully placed - not over the top - lashes. All of the bridesmaids were thrilled with their looks.

And, on top of all that, Dash and Jen both had a very calming, professional, and generally delightful presence that made getting ready so much fun and instantly removed any stress that could have come during such a high pressure morning. I would hire them again in an instant - could not recommend more highly.

Holly · Married on 05/02/2015

Dash and Jen were amazing. They came to our hotel and provided the most amazing service to my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and me! I couldn't recommend a better duo than Lavish Beauty if you are a smart, hip, and on-a-budget bride. The make-up that Dash did was perfect for my skin and complexion. The hair that Jen did was perfectly representative of what we all wanted. We all looked so beautiful and I'm so happy I went with Lavish Beauty!

Kaylea · Married on 10/26/2014

Dash and Jen did hair and makeup for my wedding. It was amazing! Both are so friendly, knowledgable, and talented. They were able to give my bridesmaids and me the perfect wedding style. It was exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend them, and will definitely use them again for future events!!

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Lavish Beauty provided hair and makeup services for my wedding for myself and 3 bridesmaids/my mom and did a wonderful job! They were on time for the big day, well prepared, and I was so happy with Jen's work!! - the makeup was just what I had envisioned and the updo held all night! I also did NOT do airbrush makeup and everything stayed 100% perfect - so ladies airbrush is not a must. Dash and Jen were personable, easy to work with, and flexible - I would HIGHLY recommend Lavish Beauty for your big day - they sure made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Lavish Beauty 15
    Lavish Beauty 16

Anna · Married on 09/21/2017

Dash is AMAZING! She is super sweet, personable, easy-going, and just a pleasure to work with. Most importantly, she clearly knows hair and make-up. We worked with Dash to do my hair & make-up for my wedding, as well as make-up for a couple bridesmaids, the MoB, and hair for a bridesmaid. Dash made up a schedule for everyone to know when their time with her would be, and stuck to it so that we were able to be done in time to head over to the venue.
    Now, my entire wedding party + another girlfriend + family + a 1 year old baby + the photographer were all in our little getting-ready house, and about half of these people spoke poor or no English. Dash dealt with it all with such kindness and grace that I really appreciate. She understood what exactly my mom (who doesn't speak perfect English) wanted with her make-up, even when I couldn't make sense of it. She made sure that my fine slipper hair had volume and actually stayed up for the entire night of running around, dancing, and looked exactly how I wanted. Everyone LOVED their makeup, and Dash even did a bit of extra makeup on the girl who had not opted to get it professionally done but still needed a little something extra. All in all, I have honestly never felt so beautiful in my life, and my makeup stayed on like a champ even as I full on ugly-cried all the way down the aisle, which makes the very reasonable price we paid 100% worth it.
    I would highly recommend that every bride does herself the favor of getting pampered and not worrying about hair & makeup coming undone on their wedding day. Hire Lavish Beauty, they are the best!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Lavish Beauty 23
    Lavish Beauty 24
    Lavish Beauty 25

Lavish Beauty's reply:

Anna, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and your lovely family. Love, Dash

Sydney · Married on 06/17/2017

Dash did my hair and makeup in June 2017 at Prospect House, and her team did a wonderful job! After several disappointing trials from other vendors, Dash really listened to me and followed through with what I envisioned. One tip- if your venue is Prospect House I reccommend requesting one of those professional makeup lights (the lighting in the bridal room is not natural light, so it gets a little yellow-y)
    It was so refreshing to have a fun, laid back team to do our makeup, and the day went so smoothly! Thank you!

Lavish Beauty 26
    Lavish Beauty 27
    Lavish Beauty 28
    Lavish Beauty 29

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2016

We all looked absolutely stunning! Hair and makeup fell through and one of my dear friends did a little sniffing around and Lavish came highly recommended. SO GLAD IT WORKED OUT! These ladies really did a marvelous job on my bridal party. I have never felt more beautiful ever in my life (as it should be!) They did a great job AND were a hoot to hang out with. Overall VERY satisfied. Thanks Dash and Jenn!

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Dash was so wonderful to work with! We had an out of town wedding and were travelling from Dallas to the Hill Country. She worked with our schedule for trial runs and was on top of it on the day of the wedding. She did amazing on the mother of the bride makeup and hair. She was personable and professional and just made the experience well worth it! It was very convenient that she had been to our venue before so she was familiar with it all!

Rikki · Married on 06/02/2018

Jen and Chelsea did hair on lashes for 5 of us on our wedding day. Overall, Lavish Beauty was really easy to work with and they did a great job. Everyone looked beautiful. I will say, my hair didn't really look like what we decided on during my trial but I still liked it. My lashes and one of my bridesmaid's lashes started coming well before the wedding even started- Dash refunded mine which I appreciated but it was still a bit of a bummer.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lavish Beauty's reply:

Rikki, Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm so sorry there was an issue with the lashes. We are looking into other glue options to ensure this doesn't happen again. It was a pleasure working with you! Warmly, Dash