Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist Reviews

Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist 5
Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist 6
Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist 7

caitlin · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Amazing job highly recommend!

I am truly blessed that I met Lauren and her team!! They made myself as well as my bridal party, mom, MIL and SIL's look amazing for my wedding day. My one SIL who never wears makeup had asked for a soft look and Lauren and her team went above my SIL expectations. Honestly I would recommend Lauren and her team with all your hair and makeup needs. :)

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Aurora

Aurora Cox · Married on 01/19/2019

Fantastic and Professional.

Laurén and her team made us feel at home. Wonderful to work with and flexible with changing and experimenting with hair choices even on the day of. We all enjoyed our time with her and her team and we had a lot of great comments on our make up and hair during the wedding! Big thank you, Laurén!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist 8

Theresa · Married on 06/23/2018

Laurén was amazing, I was in between five different hair styles and some how she was able to make my hair unique and still a little of each. She was genuinely excited for my big day and made every moment of getting ready even better!!! Thank you so much Laurén your amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Joy · Married on 05/19/2018

Lauren is amazing!! We did a test run and she captured exactly what I wanted!! She was early to set up, allowing this bride to not worry at all about anything!!! She brought a second stylist and it allowed the time management for everyone to be done and ready right on time for pictures and to leave for the church!! She is so accommodating and will work with whatever you need!!! See pictures!! We got both hair and makeup done, and we splurged on the air brush, and it was so worth it!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist 14
    Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist 15
    Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist 16

Andrew · Married on 10/27/2017

I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Laurén! From the first time I contacted about doing hair and make up for my wedding she has gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions and ultimately make me feel 100% confident that my hair and make up would be perfect for my wedding. She is not only a super warm and genuinely kind individual but also a seriously talented professional. This girl knows her stuff! I am terrible at conveying my vision when it comes to hair and make up but Laurén worked with me using pictures and asking questions to decipher what it was I was looking for. I would probably drive any other stylist crazy, but Laurén is so kind and patient and really walked me through the whole process. The day of the wedding she and her team were there early and all set up by the time me and my bridesmaids arrived. She made the whole getting ready process a breeze and I absolutely never felt stressed out at all before my ceremony. She made me feel absolutely stunning. I can’t thank her enough and you will not regret booking her for you wedding I guarantee it!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Allyson · Married on 10/07/2017

Lauren and her team were great! My makeup lasted all night long and the photos look amazing! xo

Sent on 09/16/2017

Anna · Married on 05/28/2017

Lauren was fantastic! My hair and makeup were perfect on my wedding day. Everyone complimented me and my hair and makeup looked wonderful in the pictures. Lauren is really nice and responsive, I'm so happy I went to her for my wedding day.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Elena · Married on 05/22/2017

Laurén is the BEST you can get, simple as that. You and your bridesmaids will look flawless on your day! My only recommendation is to either bring your own lipstick that matches or (if there's no option to have her on site for touch ups, do that!) my lipstick wore off after dinner, but luckily one of my bridesmaids had a similar shade so I could touch that up whenever I could run off on my own. Seriously, Laurén's creativity and talent is exactly what you want to invest in for your day!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Anne · Married on 05/06/2017

Laurén is truely a master of her trade. I hired Laurén to do make up for myself and 4 of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. She was timely, professional, and prepared to go when we walked in (a little late - stupid hair appointments!!). She can accomplish any look, listens to and rolls with ideas, and is just an all around rad chick. Oh, and her pricing is totally reasonable. I loved Laurén so much, I'm in the process of hiring her again for a different service (my divorce! Just kidding!). If you're looking for a friendly, funny, and kick ass make up artist, look no further than Laurén.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough about Laurén and her team! I've never felt so beautiful and take care of on my big day. My bridesmaids were all amazed by their hair and makeup and raved about telling everyone they know getting married about her! She and her team were on time and completely prepared and professional. She went above and beyond for me to make sure I was happy with my trails, yes multiple because I was so indecisive and nervous, and when it came to the big day I could relax knowing it was going to be flawless! It is so important for you to trust your vendors and I hands down trusted Laurén through the entire planning period and the day of. Also, she did a killer dye job on my hair a few weeks before the wedding and she'll be my go to hair stylist moving forward. In summary, you'd be crazy not to chose Laurén!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Lauren Diana Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!! This means so much!! You and your bridal party were awesome to work with and everyone looked INCREDIBLE!

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

Laurén is amazing! She is completely professional and listens to exactly what her clients want. She was so much fun to work with for my wedding. All the ladies she did makeup for looked stunning and she got in on some of the pre-wedding giggles. Thanks again Laurén!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Jen · Married on 08/20/2016

Laurén was wonderful! So professional and helpful!! Her stylists who worked with me for my wedding were absolutely fantastic!! So knowledgeable and talented!! I would highly recommend Laurén and her stylists any day!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

Lauren was the hair and makeup artist for my wedding in June 2016. She also took care of my seven bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law (with one assistant). She was so responsive throughout the entire process, and very professional. At my trial, I had Lauren do a half-up/half-down hair style for me, which turned out beautiful. A week before the wedding, I changed my mind and sent her a picture of a total up-do that I wanted. Without having a trial on the new style, she pulled it off perfectly! I had so many compliments on my makeup, which held through the entire evening. I am so in love with my photos, and I owe so much of that to Lauren. I would highly recommend her services to any bride to be!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Lauren is a gem! She is not only an incredibly talented makeup artist with an incredible team but also professional, respectful, and fun! She answered all my silly questions on hair and was so responsive via email - such excellent customer service! Most importantly, I had so many compliments on my wedding day on my makeup and hair - I felt like a super star! She made me still look like myself but a million times even better! If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day and have a fun, talented person to work with - Go with Lauren now! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Bayla · Married on 12/19/2015

Lauren and her staff are INCREDIBLE! They arrived early, kept completely on schedule and were nothing but a joy to work with. They made all of us feel beautiful and listened to exactly what we wanted and made us look even better than we asked for! I loved everything about working with them! I cannot recommend them more highly! Just a fantastic experience!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Lindsey · Married on 11/08/2015

Lauren made me look and feel amazing when she did my make-up and hair, both for a trial and for the big day! She was kind, knowledgeable and helped me to stay stress-free on our day. She was able to use 'airbrush' make-up, which made all the difference, my skin (and makeup) looked absolutely flawless. I had never had this done, yet it felt completely natural when she was applying it - which shows the great amount of experience/professionalism she possesses. With my hair, she did a great updo from a picture I choose, consistently checking in to make any adjustments I requested. She also used a great product (can't remember the name) to make my hair look amazing in pictures. She worked great with photographers, wedding party and all others coming in to ask every question under the sun. She was perfection in attaining the bridal look, keeping to the timeline and just having a good conversation (great distraction). I wish I could attach a picture! I recommend hiring her for any event! Book early!

Sent on 12/19/2015
  • Jeff

Jeff · Married on 11/07/2015

Lauren was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her!! I am so happy she did my hair for my wedding! She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable through the whole hair process. At the trial I showed her photos of what I wanted. Once we were done she told me to write down what I liked about the hair and what I wanted to change. I only had one change and she agreed with the change. The day of was so much fun. She brought a friend with her to make sure everyone was done on time and we were all done a little early. Which is awesome for a wedding day! She was extremely professional and so sweet the whole time I was working with her. I would definetly hire her again if I had to go to a fancy party or something!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2015

Lauren was absolutely amazing! After meeting her at the make up trial I knew she was the perfect fit for my wedding day. Her professional demeanor and knowledge/use of beauty products made for an all around pleasant experience. I personally have never felt more beautiful and the girls in my wedding party that used her had nothing but positive feedback as well. I would definitely recommend Lauren to anyone who needs professional make up services.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2015

Lauren is the BEST make up and hair artist around!! I am a hair stylist myself and I am very picky about beauty! I chose Lauren because I trusted her knowledge and creativity with makeup. All of our makeup for my Wedding was FLAWLESS!! My mother in law was very nervous because she is not used to wearing a full face of makeup, Lauren made her feel comfortable while enhancing her natural beauty and she loved it. From bride to bridesmaids to mothers she does a beautiful job on any age. I HIGHLY recommend Lauren if you are as picky about your makeup as I am! You will look stunning all day and night!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Lauren was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was very flexible and helpful during the trial appointment. On the day of my wedding, she brought along two assistants for hair and they were all so fantastic. They showed up and were ready to start right on time. Lauren and her team were attentive, kind and masters at what they do. My bridal party and I all looked and felt stunning. Cannot thank Lauren enough for helping us start the day off on such a great note!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Margaret · Married on 08/15/2015

Lauren was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was on time and got straight to work. She stayed right up until the wedding began touching up the girls make up when needed. Everyone's hair looked spectacular and held up throughout the entire evening. I would absolutely recommend Lauren Meisel to anyone who needs a hair and make-up artist for a wedding or special event!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Allison · Married on 07/31/2015

Lauren is the absolute best!!! Lauren not only did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my engagement photos but made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world on our wedding day! She always starts off asking what you are looking for, wants to see pictures you have brought to get a feel for the look and then makes recommendations about your hair type, etc. She is so knowledgeable about her profession and it shows in the top quality of her work! My hair lasted all day and night and so did my makeup even with the summer heat, humidity and tears throughout the day! I didn't have to touch up anything all night! I highly recommend Lauren to any bride who wants to look her absolute best!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kelsey · Married on 07/03/2015

Lauren Is very punctual, worked fast to get 9 ladies ready on time. She was very professional & personable. Our make up was flawless and stayed on ALL day even through all the tears and sweat!!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Molly · Married on 06/28/2015

Lauren did make-up for my bridesmaids and me on my wedding day. She truly is an ARTIST! She did an incredible job with each one of us, the girls all looked like models! I got the airbrush and it was worth every penny! My make up stayed on all day and night, even until the next morning (I mean… it looked too good to wash off when I went to sleep!) She is also so personable and had so much fun with us while we got ready! I loved having her with us the morning of my wedding, and I will be recommending her to all of my friends!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Heather · Married on 06/20/2015

Laurén was amazing! She was helpful through out planning my wedding with ideas fort hair & makeup to go along with my theme as well as ideas for my daughters. She showed up early on the big day & got everyone done in record time! She was so sweet, courteous, knowledgable & fit right in with my silly family. We had a huge tropical storm before and after the ceremony & she rolled with the punches & touched me up before our formal pictures. She's done my hair & makeup for all of my photo sessions & I will always continue to hire her!

Sent on 07/23/2015