71 Reviews for Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings

Non-religious (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
No Denomination (1)
69 Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings Reviews

The first thing I noticed when looking for someone for our vow renewal was the quality of the photos. That was only the beginning. Tim and Pam were both amazing! They personally communicated with me and did not overlook a single detail. As I listened to the words of Tim’s ceremony I felt like the first time I married my wonderful husband. He really did ‘renew’ our vows.... not only were our pictures awesome , we had so much fun !!!!

Photo for Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings Review -  Love is good !
Profile Picture Rita, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

They offered a memorable wedding renewal for us. Tim and Pam will make you feel comfortable thru the whole process. What a great service!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved our Wedding you guys were phenomenal and went above and beyond to make it everything we could ever imagine. Thank you

Profile Picture Chasity, 4/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This was my perfect wedding! Unique outdoor setting. The Valley of Fire location is absolutely breathtaking. The pictures were stunning. Pam was so easy to work with and allowed us to show our personalities thru pictures. Tim made the ceremony easy and sweet. I could not have had a better wedding!!! You will not go wrong here:)

Profile Picture Grace, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings provides us with a unique wedding experience! The location at the Valley of Fire was amazing, and Tim and Pam were awesome to work with. They were very responsive and provided us with so much information and instruction ahead of our big day. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 11/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Transportation

Rev. Tim and Pan provided great communication and service at a reasonable, fair price. Thank you for creating such a wonderful experience. We loved our wedding and will treasure the memories and the photographs for all of our days.

Profile Picture Noemi, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We came to Las Vegas from S.C. They take care of almost everything for you (you have to get your mirrage license and figure out what at you want to do after the wedding) and it made it so much easier and less pressure for me. Pam and Tim are professional and welcoming. It was a beautiful wedding. If you tell them what you want or expect they know exactly what to do for you. I highly recommend Las Vegas Luv Bug

Profile Picture M, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You couldn’t ask for nicer people to take care of your special day. We flew across the country and they took care of EVERYTHING! Super sweet and helpful, and the valley of fire is amazing.

Profile Picture Justin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Officiant, Photography, Transportation

Luv Bug Weddings is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend them for your special day. You will not be disappointed! Pam and Tim are true professionals. From beginning to end they make sure everything is perfect. Tim's ceremony was everything we wanted and Pam has an exceptional eye! Our pictures are breathtaking! Luv Bug Weddings responds quickly and stays in contact with you every step of the way. They are very smart and know how to use technology to the fullest which makes everything so easy! When we had to plan a new wedding in less than a week because of Hurricane Irma, Luv Bug Weddings was there! I cannot say enough about Tim and Pam! They saved the day and our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more! Thank you Luv Bug Weddings! Our wedding day was perfect!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We literally planned out wedding day in 2 weeks,I was so stressed trying to think what to do,but I saw this one picture on Instagram and I fell in love,I looked for the profile & omg their work was amazing I knew I wanted them to plan my big day,so they did and they where amazing so glad I found them,I highly recommend them they are very professional & their photographer mike he is my favorite did an amazing job I can't say enough.So happy I found them.

Profile Picture Marlene, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Tim and Pam did a great job on our special day!! The pictures turned absolutely amazing! Thank you so much Tim and Pam, we greatly appreciate your help in making our day monumental.

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Coming from Australia to Las Vegas for my wedding Rev Tim and Pam made my day amazing! Their easy going attitudes and attention to detail created a perfect wedding day for my partner and I. Can't thank them both enough.

Profile Picture Becky , 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation

Tim and Pam are amazing! They helped make our day perfect! I would definitely reccomend the extra photo packages, our pictures turned out perfectly !

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Don't worry about a thing! This husband and wife team are the greatest! I had several scheduling issues and lots of questions, neither of which caused an issue with them. Every single promise was fulfilled and then some! This was truly a phenomenal experience and I would do it 1000 times over and over :) Choose these people! You won't be disappointed! The photography was a better value and more professional than anticipated.

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Luv Bug made our day extremely special and was every thing we hoped it would be. Friendly and professional. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Dena, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam, Tim and Elvis (Gary) were the most enthusiastic professionals we could have dreamed of for our wedding day! We were able to plan the entire event in less than 30 days and they were so flexible with us about our specific needs. On top of their responsiveness and willingness to go above and beyond for customers, Pam's photography skills are absolutely unparalleled. My husband and I are beyond satisfied and would recommend Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings to all! They truly find a way to make your Vegas wedding a dream come true. Thank you Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Travel, Wedding Planning

I can't speak highly enough of Tim and Pam. They helped us plan a stress-free wedding on short notice, taking care of all logistics. They are responsive and understanding, addressing all concerns of planning a destination wedding. I truly appreciated their reliability and their organization in helping streamline all the necessary components for our wedding day. They were an integral part of our wedding day - taking beautiful photos and providing a warm ceremony despite our wedding turning out to be outdoors in the rain! Not only are they professionals, they're both incredible people. My husband and I are grateful they were part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture User7652932, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Tim and Pam were so amazing! I loved getting to work with them on "my" day. We were on a little bit of a time crunch (due to several events planned in a short time) and they were beyond accommodating and efficient and yet we still LOVEEEEDDDD (and a bit obsessed with still) the pictures and whole experience. They even managed to surprise me with my father at the wedding (the hubs and I thought it was just going to be us two and my father went behind my back and set it all up, he made it from MISSOURI) talk about bring a bride to tears, I couldn't have been happier and for sure surprised. Such great people, you will love them!

Profile Picture User3523797, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

Pamela and her family at Las Vegas Luv Bug are so amazing. They were all so patient with my children and she was able to get my husband to join in on the pictures fun. My boys loved her and can't wait for her to do our next photo session.

Thank you again Pam and Cameron.

Profile Picture Alia, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much to Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings for the best ceremony I could have asked for! We had such an amazing time for our destination wedding at the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign. We didn't want a traditional wedding so we opted for something much more fun. We had nothing but smiles and laughs throughout the entire ceremony. Not to mention we got all of our photos back in about a week and they were all amazing as well! I really feel they nailed capturing the best candid moments. My family can't stop talking about how epic our wedding was. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Bev, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

We chose Tim and Pam to direct our big day and they have done an amazing job!!! Tim has been very responsive with email and my questions prior the reservation. Since we have never done this before, Tim was very patient explaining the process and what we should need to do prior and after with clear instruction.
On the day of our ceremony, we met at the High Roller, and just few minutes of conversation with Tim and Pam, we know that we are in good hand with their warm personalities as well as their professionalism.
The ceremony was heart-warming and the pictures and video is even better. Thank you very much!

Profile Picture MARK, 6/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Videography

we were married in nelsons ghost town vegas may 7th 2016 , from making my first inquiry with them to the wedding day and after getting back home to the uk ,they have been absolutely brilliant. Nothing is any trouble to them , Tim performed our ceremony and our guests said they cried because it was so personal and its the best wedding they have been to.
Wedding photos are amazing .... i am glad i chose las vegas luv bug for our big day ...after searching many other and more expensive sites . Thanks to you both and i am sure in few years we will be returning to renew our marriage vows and will use luv bug again ...definately .
lisa and harry hutchinson x

Profile Picture lisa, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Had a wonderful experience with Las Vegas Luv Bug! Very nice and very well organized. I felt a weight lifted off when I met them, they knew what they were doing and maximized my time and experience because of how knowledgable and organized they were! Would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation

They were very easy to work with and we loved the pictures

Profile Picture Christy, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had originally planned on getting married in the late summer of 2016 but on a family vacation we had decided to go get married in Vegas and later have a wedding party. (More fun for my husband and I and cheaper for the party. ha) So we needed to book the venue within 2 weeks of us deciding. I had found their website by clicking through other websites and we just knew this was the one. We are both artistic, as well as our family - including family members owning antique shops - so this was right up our alley. I contacted Luv Bug Wedding and they had provided me with all the information that I had requested. I had originally talked with Tim, who genuinely seemed excited to possibly be the one to marry us. I loved that. I also appreciated Tim was the officient and that his wife, Pam, did the photography. That meant a lot that they were wanting to help true love last for others forever. They were both so professional and responded to my rambling emails and questions that I had in the 2 week wait to our marriage. They provided limo service that picked us up from the Valet Service at our hotel, that brought us to the venue which is about 45 minutes away from Vegas and then back to the hotel. The venue was absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony was nice and short and was done in the barn and then we proceeded to take photos. It was a very nice and relaxed venue because Pam wanted us to just be ourselves and just act relaxed which is nice because, my husband and I are too silly to be too uptight. I love that Tim helped Pam with the lighting and also gave his suggestions. They provided us with all the information in regards to the marriage license and how to properly change my name. The photos and video of the ceremony were sent to a link to my email within 2 weeks of the ceremony. The video was sent a couple hours later and Pam, generously provided more posed photos! I would recommend this vendor to anyone!!

Profile Picture User6402355, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography