Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings Reviews

Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 6
Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 7

Sophia · Married on 03/10/2019

Incredible Wedding Service

Las Vegas Luv Bug was super easy to work with. They provided great service, a memorable experience, and incredible photos. My husband and I wanted a ceremony for just the two of us or a small guest list in the desert with beautiful photos and that's what we got! They even played our favorite song during the ceremony. I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Johanna Tibbetts · Married on 01/20/2019

Johanna, married 1/2019

Pam and Tim were absolutely wonderful to work with. Our pictures turned out beyond what we could have ever imagined. The day went perfectly....all vendors they sent were on time and professional.....they are extremely responsive and willing to help in every way they can.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Melissa Haynes · Married on 01/09/2019

Desert Wedding with our Kids - Perfect

We flew over to Las Vegas from little ol New Zealand, after doing some research into the type of wedding we wanted, Luv Bug Weddings seemed to fit us perfectly. Everything was such a breeze, Tim and Pam were fantastic, they responded to every email as quick as they could, and they made the day run hassle free! would definitely recommend to others

Sent on 03/09/2019

Patricia Vazquez · Married on 11/14/2018

The best ever

we loved the photos, we had a lot of fun in the photo section, we liked the ceremony. Very professional service, we are very happy with the election we did.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Kirsty

Kirsty Wilson · Married on 09/19/2018

A day we will never forget

Pam and Tim are the most down to earth people you could ever meet and are great at keeping you both calm. I have to admit I had a few freak out moments but Pam was there to help and answer any questions we had. Our wedding was amazing, definitely one to remember. Our photos were out of this world. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of getting wed a little different.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 8
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 9
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 10

Lacey · Married on 09/12/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Las Vegas Luv Bug! I couldn’t be more happy with their service! My wedding day was perfect. It was quick and stress free, exactly what I wanted. They were on time for the ceremony, my photos were ready in the timeframe they gave me, and my proof of marriage is ready for me to receive!
    My only regret is not getting a package with posed photos, because the ones I did get of the ceremony were beautiful!
    Great job Las Vegas Luv Bug!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 11

Christina · Married on 09/06/2018

Loved these two! Best experience. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Rita · Married on 05/31/2018

The first thing I noticed when looking for someone for our vow renewal was the quality of the photos. That was only the beginning. Tim and Pam were both amazing! They personally communicated with me and did not overlook a single detail. As I listened to the words of Tim’s ceremony I felt like the first time I married my wonderful husband. He really did ‘renew’ our vows.... not only were our pictures awesome , we had so much fun !!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 12

Chasity · Married on 04/16/2018

We absolutely loved our Wedding you guys were phenomenal and went above and beyond to make it everything we could ever imagine. Thank you

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 13

Grace · Married on 12/09/2017

This was my perfect wedding! Unique outdoor setting. The Valley of Fire location is absolutely breathtaking. The pictures were stunning. Pam was so easy to work with and allowed us to show our personalities thru pictures. Tim made the ceremony easy and sweet. I could not have had a better wedding!!! You will not go wrong here:)

Sent on 12/19/2017

Tanya · Married on 11/14/2017

Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings provides us with a unique wedding experience! The location at the Valley of Fire was amazing, and Tim and Pam were awesome to work with. They were very responsive and provided us with so much information and instruction ahead of our big day. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Vincent · Married on 10/16/2017

We get married with Las Vegas Luv Bug in October 2017.
    It was a great experience, what else can I say?
    Everything was perfect and Pam and Tim made everything to make us comfortable.
    The words chosen by tim during the ceremony were so appropriate. During all the photoshoot the were tuned into our needs. The photos are breathtaking, seriously. We were so proud to show them to our families!
    Thank you to LV Luv Bug, for everything!
    Vincent & delphine from France

Sent on 07/07/2018

Noemi · Married on 10/10/2017

Rev. Tim and Pan provided great communication and service at a reasonable, fair price. Thank you for creating such a wonderful experience. We loved our wedding and will treasure the memories and the photographs for all of our days.

Sent on 11/06/2017

M · Married on 09/23/2017

We came to Las Vegas from S.C. They take care of almost everything for you (you have to get your mirrage license and figure out what at you want to do after the wedding) and it made it so much easier and less pressure for me. Pam and Tim are professional and welcoming. It was a beautiful wedding. If you tell them what you want or expect they know exactly what to do for you. I highly recommend Las Vegas Luv Bug

Sent on 09/30/2017

Justin · Married on 09/23/2017

You couldn’t ask for nicer people to take care of your special day. We flew across the country and they took care of EVERYTHING! Super sweet and helpful, and the valley of fire is amazing.

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 14

Erin · Married on 09/14/2017

Luv Bug Weddings is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend them for your special day. You will not be disappointed! Pam and Tim are true professionals. From beginning to end they make sure everything is perfect. Tim's ceremony was everything we wanted and Pam has an exceptional eye! Our pictures are breathtaking! Luv Bug Weddings responds quickly and stays in contact with you every step of the way. They are very smart and know how to use technology to the fullest which makes everything so easy! When we had to plan a new wedding in less than a week because of Hurricane Irma, Luv Bug Weddings was there! I cannot say enough about Tim and Pam! They saved the day and our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more! Thank you Luv Bug Weddings! Our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 15
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 16
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 17
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 18
    Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings 19

Marlene · Married on 09/02/2017

We literally planned out wedding day in 2 weeks,I was so stressed trying to think what to do,but I saw this one picture on Instagram and I fell in love,I looked for the profile & omg their work was amazing I knew I wanted them to plan my big day,so they did and they where amazing so glad I found them,I highly recommend them they are very professional & their photographer mike he is my favorite did an amazing job I can't say enough.So happy I found them.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2017

Tim and Pam did a great job on our special day!! The pictures turned absolutely amazing! Thank you so much Tim and Pam, we greatly appreciate your help in making our day monumental.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Becky · Married on 06/28/2017

Coming from Australia to Las Vegas for my wedding Rev Tim and Pam made my day amazing! Their easy going attitudes and attention to detail created a perfect wedding day for my partner and I. Can't thank them both enough.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2017

Tim and Pam are amazing! They helped make our day perfect! I would definitely reccomend the extra photo packages, our pictures turned out perfectly !

Sent on 05/31/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/22/2017

Don't worry about a thing! This husband and wife team are the greatest! I had several scheduling issues and lots of questions, neither of which caused an issue with them. Every single promise was fulfilled and then some! This was truly a phenomenal experience and I would do it 1000 times over and over :) Choose these people! You won't be disappointed! The photography was a better value and more professional than anticipated.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Dena · Married on 03/17/2017

Luv Bug made our day extremely special and was every thing we hoped it would be. Friendly and professional. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Courtney · Married on 02/02/2017

Pam, Tim and Elvis (Gary) were the most enthusiastic professionals we could have dreamed of for our wedding day! We were able to plan the entire event in less than 30 days and they were so flexible with us about our specific needs. On top of their responsiveness and willingness to go above and beyond for customers, Pam's photography skills are absolutely unparalleled. My husband and I are beyond satisfied and would recommend Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings to all! They truly find a way to make your Vegas wedding a dream come true. Thank you Las Vegas Luv Bug Weddings!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Lora · Married on 12/22/2016

I can't speak highly enough of Tim and Pam. They helped us plan a stress-free wedding on short notice, taking care of all logistics. They are responsive and understanding, addressing all concerns of planning a destination wedding. I truly appreciated their reliability and their organization in helping streamline all the necessary components for our wedding day. They were an integral part of our wedding day - taking beautiful photos and providing a warm ceremony despite our wedding turning out to be outdoors in the rain! Not only are they professionals, they're both incredible people. My husband and I are grateful they were part of our wedding day!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Tim and Pam were so amazing! I loved getting to work with them on "my" day. We were on a little bit of a time crunch (due to several events planned in a short time) and they were beyond accommodating and efficient and yet we still LOVEEEEDDDD (and a bit obsessed with still) the pictures and whole experience. They even managed to surprise me with my father at the wedding (the hubs and I thought it was just going to be us two and my father went behind my back and set it all up, he made it from MISSOURI) talk about bring a bride to tears, I couldn't have been happier and for sure surprised. Such great people, you will love them!

Sent on 12/28/2016