Lara Photography Studio Reviews

11 | Raleigh, NC

11 Reviews for Lara Photography Studio

11 Lara Photography Studio Reviews

Amy · Married on 06/05/2016

David is amazing. He was very professional during planning and the day of the wedding. He was available to answer even the simplest of questions. He speaks with passion which is something that stood out to me. We are so thankful he captured our special day.

Andrew · Married on 04/29/2016

David and Raquel were the perfect photographers and made an amazing team! They did my wedding a couple of weeks ago and they did an awesome job. They were very professional and helpful throughout the whole process, from the engagement shoot through to the end of the wedding reception. They worked hard to get as many of our requested photographs in as well as getting all of the typical shots. They had a very quick turnaround getting us our photographs as well, having them to us in time for when we got back from our honeymoon. We are very glad that we used them for our wedding, and so happy that we have such fantastic pictures to remember our wedding by. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for an engagement shoot or wedding photography!

David did a great job and was very resonable.

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2015

I’ve known David for over 8 years, I knew he would be the perfect photographer to hire for our Wedding. He did such an amazing job at our wedding I'm beyond words! He was everywhere and captured all the right moments at all the right times. He's very down to earth and just great to work with. I didn't feel posed at all and everything just felt so natural - the end results looked that way too. Friendly, responsive and professional. Thank you for being awesome David

• User4204307 · 2+ years ago

David and his team from Lara Photography Studio were a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible and responsive to my multiple emails. He answered all my questions thoroughly and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He allowed us to build a package that suited our needs and budget. He was very accommodating the day of our wedding and arrived early and ready to shoot away. There were small mishaps beyond his control but David and his crew handled these situations like professionals(small changing room and best man's pants were MIA). They were patient, offered suggestions and were open to ours as well. Weddings can be very stressful but David and his team gave us confidence and peace of mind. We received our pictures in less than two weeks from our wedding date. I appreciate their style and creative minds. We will cherish our pictures forever!

Jezabeth · Married on 07/19/2014

David is AMAZING!!! We felt very comfortable shooting with Him . He's our Go To guy. David is creative, fun, enthusiastic and so passionate about what he does! He was a blast to work with! He gave us all the ideas regarding our poses and we love the way our pictures came to be. He helped envision our day the amazing day it was and we thank him greatly. We will have memories to cherish forever! I highly recommend David for any special occasion. He is very great at what he does.

• F

Frances · Married on 10/28/2012

We can not thank you enough, your work is phenomenal! No one else could have done it better. Courteous, punctual, and truly devoted in capturing stunning memories! Thank you for precisely capturing every special moment of our wedding.
    We high recommend Lara photography.
    Frances & Daniel

Celines · Married on 09/29/2012

David is a great person and has a great personality as a photographer. He makes those he's shooting feel comfortable and loose. We love his spontaneous shots and also the journalistic ones he took of us...He captured the best moments of the day for us and was so flexible with change. We loved him and recommend his services to any and all who are looking for a great person and photographer in one. Thanks David!!!!

Aleksandra · Married on 06/22/2012

very cooperative, patient, responsible and creative photographer! :)

Sent on 07/14/2012

Lara Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you Sasha for the review. It was such a pleasure being a big part of your special day. For all those that want to see her and wedding photos you can see them on my blog here : http://laraphoto.com/2012/shakoor-wedding/
  • Fani

Fani · Married on 06/10/2011

The professionalism of Lara Visuals was incredible. David was super patient, and flexible. He arrived early to ensure all was well and stay with me till the event was over. He makes you feel comfortable and even cracks some jokes to help you get the best out of your shooting experience. I've been married for 18 days and I already got my wedding pictures website to share with friends. I will definitely recommend Lara Visuals and look forward to using it in future events.

For more info visit the website: http://www.laravisuals.com/

Sent on 06/28/2011

Lara Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you Fani for the review. It was such a pleasure being a big part of your special day. For all those that want to see her and wedding photos you can see them on my blog here : http://laraphoto.com/2011/dejesus-wedding/

Kara · Married on 09/04/2016

Lara Photography Studios was a joy to work with! My husband and I got married on September 4th, at the Rand Bryan House in Garner. They took well balanced photos, of posed and nonposed photos. They were easy going, and had great ideas to make our photo session even more special. You are getting a quality service from them, and I would reccomend them to everyone!