Lanier Islands Reviews

Lanier Islands 4
Lanier Islands 5

Anita Mattamana 路 Getting married on 09/26/2020

Marrying My Soldier

We鈥檝e looked everywhere for the perfect venue, and we finally found it. Though it is 2.5 hours away, it is all that we could have ever asked for. Everyone is so nice and professional. I cannot wait for the day to come 馃馃徑

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Mariya

Mariya Babaskina 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a more memorable and beautiful experience! We got married at Peachtree Point and with the right decor elements, the venue was transformed into something even more beautiful than what it already is! I was worried that it would be too large for 120 guests but it was just right. I had room for an oversized dance floor and 2 carving stations. It was great! The entire staff was incredibly accommodating, professional, and polite. I鈥檇 like to specifically recognize Anna Shadburn, who stepped in 3 weeks before our wedding date to take over the catering manager role. Losing our contact 3 weeks ahead of the wedding made me very nervous, but with Anna鈥檚 help, we didn鈥檛 have a single hiccup. She was super responsive and very calm (which is exactly what a crazy stressed bride needs) :)

The villa suites were also so much fun to hang out in after our wedding! The bottle of
    Champagne and strawberry gift from the staff were such a sweet touch. The valet staff and bellman were always eager to help us. One of the Legacy Lodge staff members even left in his personal vehicle to pick us up orange juice and other random things after the wedding. We felt like everyone went above and beyond for us, and felt very special!

Recommendations for LLI:
    - Provide easier way to get vendors in and out of villa suites
    - Middle aisle for Peachtree point (I hear this is in progress)
    - Outdoor access to bridal holding room at Peachtree Point

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal Bailey 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Lanier Islands - Beautiful Venue, Wonderful Staff

Lanier Islands had incredibly gorgeous venues, which they paired with engaged, caring, and attentive staff, who helped us ensure we had a truly magical day on our wedding. Ljerka, Olivia, and the other staff truly made our day go off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Marjorie

Marjorie Masias 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful and well organized

We got married a few weeks ago at Lake Lanier. We had our ceremony at Oliver Point and the reception at Venetian Pier. We, along with our guests, were extremely happy about how organized, professional and totally awesome the Lake Lanier team performed. Our guests ate our food at the cottage by the pier (they I guess did not know) and the team was quick to bring my husband and I some food before we went into reception. My day of coordinator was Jackie from Smooth ties the knot, she has done many weddings at Lanier and they have a great relationship. They took good inventory of the stuff we provided and we got everything back! They got this thing down so our day was stress free. I love that venue so much, I paid the $500 to have my ceremony at Oliver Point, it is just a beautiful spot overlooking the lake. Leading ip to the wedding, Celita was very responsive and friendly ensuring all details were taken care of. We are glad we chose Lake Lanier and we will be going back to visit through the yrs I am sure.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Cathy 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Lake Lanier weddings, the best!

Wonderful venue for all guests and family. Food, service, drinks, atmosphere and vendor team were the best!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Lake Lanier islands

My husband and I got married at Peachtree Pointe at Lake Lanier in September 2019. We worked closely with Olivia Hinze up u til and during our wedding day and she was amazing! She answered the many questions that I had and worked to make sure our day was perfect. Also, our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was at our reception and also at our rehearsal and Sunday brunch. It made the wedding process much easier having almost everything in house and I would highly recommend someone to get married here! The ceremony was gorgeous!

• Cheryl

Cheryl Moore 路 Married on 09/20/2019

Could not be happier with LLI

We were absolutely blown away by our wedding venue and cannot say enough good things about it. Celita, our contact at LLI, was awesome and even answered emails on her vacation! (We did not expect this.) Everyone was extremely nice and every detail was taken care of. I wanted a venue where they handled just about everything and this was perfect. We used the Venetian Pier right on the lake and it was gorgeous. The one small hiccup, which still worked out fine, was that the only bathroom for guests was in the cottage where I got dressed and waited but this did not bother me as I was ready to go anyway. The food was fantastic, everything went very smoothly and on time, and it was just perfect. Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Wilford 路 Married on 08/30/2019

Beautiful wedding venue

I had a lovely intimate wedding ceremony at Oliver Pointe and my reception was inside the Magnolia Room on August 30, 2019. Ljerka, Misty and Anna took great care of me and my guests. Everyone complimented the decor and food. I had a wonderful day thanks to these ladies. I would highly recommend Lanier Islands Weddings to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Monica

Monica 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning and Serene

Lanier Islands is breathtaking from the moment you enter the gates! We got married on June 15, 2019 at Legacy Pointe. The views from every area are so serene that all of our guests couldn鈥檛 quit talking about it. The from the food to the table settings and staff, Lanier Islands made our wedding weekend a dream come true. A special thank you goes out to Olivia Hinze who made every aspect come to life and shine beyond my imagination. I would definitely recommend this place for any type of event you may have or even for just a weekend getaway.

Lanier Islands 11
    Lanier Islands 24
    Sent on 07/14/2019

Bridget Strawser 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Very attentive to detail

The team at Lanier was extremely attentive on the day of the wedding. We truly felt like royalty. We had lots of family in from out of town and they were all happy with the location and the staff. Our whole event was awesome including the rehearsal dinner.

Lanier Islands 25
    Lanier Islands 26
    Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Harof 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

Hello Ladies!
    I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. My wedding was perfect! And it was all thanks to you ladies! The vill and venue were perfect, the weather was perfect, the staff was phenomenal (Banquet Captain Christine was so attentive!), the food was great, and the fire pits were a hit! You ladies are the greatest! This wedding would not have been so perfect without you!
    Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Fairytale Location

My wedding at Lake Lanier was amazing. It was the most beautiful back drop to an amazing day! I loved everything about the location including the food, the Bridal suite and villas and lake houses for out of town guests.

Lanier Islands 27
    Lanier Islands 28

Cindy Kearny 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Our daughters dream wedding!

An excellent experience! Everything went extremely smooth! Lanier Islands is the way to go for a romantic, dream wedding.

• Tamara

Tamara Benzaquen 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Dream wedding came true

Lanier Islands was the first and only venue we saw for our wedding. We were blown away by the lake views (duh!). It was exactly what we dreamed of. We initially worked with Andreja, and soon after Olivia joined our team...a dream team! Olivia took no longer than 2 seconds to reply every single email I sent to her throughout the wedding planning process. She was extremely helpful and made sure everything was perfect before, during and after the wedding! In addition to the wedding, we also hosted a Sunday Farewell Brunch, which was fantastic as well! The food was so good.. people are still talking about it. Everyone at Lake Lanier Islands was so nice to us, helpful, accommodating and professional. One of the things that we love the most about the LLII team is that they definitely know what they are doing. Everything was planned perfectly! We are beyond happy with our wedding. Definitely the best day of our lives. If we could do it all again we would definitely do it the same way! THank you so much to the entire team!! Waiters, staff, coordinators, bartenders, cleaners, set up staff,.. everyone was absolutely a pleasure to work with!

Lanier Islands 29
    Sent on 03/08/2019

Joey Munoz 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Yes to this venue!

You should look no further! Lanier Islands Weddings has really lived up to their reputation and then some with my wedding. I am so glad that they were chosen as out venue. When I say you should look no further, I truly mean it.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Michelle Walker 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing day

Top notch! Most memorable wedding ever, food, venue and staff was first class!

Lanier Islands 30
    Sent on 12/17/2018

J. Bachman 路 Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing follow through on all wedding details. Great staff to work with.

There was not one detail that Lanier Islands did not forget. The staff was fantastic and thought of things that we had not. Food quality was fabulous. Our guests said it was the best wedding meal they had ever had.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 08/18/2018

We absolutely loved this venue! We spent a lot of time looking for the perfect venue that would work with our Mexican-themed wedding, and we were so glad we chose Lake Lanier. We picked the PineIsle Point ceremony and reception space, which was absolutely breathtaking! The view of the water is so beautiful and the open space of the reception was perfect. We worked with Olivia who was awesome!! She was very professional and fun to work with! She was always available for any questions or changes that we had (which was a lot lol) and she never made us feel like we were bothering her, even though we had a lot of questions and changes! She was such a huge help with making sure everything went smoothly the day of our wedding. We had a lot of custom requests which were very easily accommodated by her. All of the staff the day of the wedding were very professional, and we felt like everything went very smoothly! We also worked with Lori and Andreja who helped coordinate with guest accommodations for the weekend. They both were great to work with as well. We would definitely recommend this venue - not only is it probably one of the best venues in GA, but the overall experience was wonderful. We also got compliments from the staff who worked our wedding who said some very nice things about our reception which was greatly appreciated. Thank you Lake Lanier for helping us have or dream wedding!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Selisha 路 Married on 08/04/2018

I was absolutely in love with my wedding and venue. The staff were excellent. Everyone was courteous and promptly responded to my needs.

Lanier Islands 31
    Lanier Islands 32
    Lanier Islands 33
    Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Oliver

Oliver Ramon Bridal 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Perfect Wedding Setting....

Such a beautiful wedding location....they have the best natural back drops!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 05/19/2018

We had our dream wedding at Legacy Pointe in mid-may. After the first visit to Lanier Islands and seeing the venue, we were all-in and had no doubt that we wanted our wedding here. Initially we met with Andreja who was great to work with and showed us around and got us set up and started. Then we worked with Olivia Hinze our wedding coordinator who is the best ever and made the entire process so easy and awesome! She was very organized, communication between us was so easy and she was very responsive to all our questions. She accommodated all our detailed requests and made sure everything we wanted was possible within our budget. Thank you so much Olivia! The wedding showcase allowed us to sample and select our awesome buffet menu including drinks, meet all the vendors you can think of and really give an idea of how everything is put together for a wedding. The resort itself is clean, professional, and top-quality hospitality. The complimentary honeymoon suite is so great! Overall we are so glad we had our wedding here and we recommend it to anyone who is looking for an awesome wedding venue. They provide the entire package. You will not regret it. Thanks Lanier Islands!

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • LH2018

Lily 路 Married on 03/03/2018

We booked our wedding for PineIsle Pointe at Lanier Islands and loved everything about it! The staff was great to work with: Ljerka was our initial point of contact and then we worked with Olivia for all of the planning portion of our big day. They were great with communications both in person and via emails.
    Any last minute changes, Olivia was quick to modify and adjust for us, which was so great to get feedback almost instantly.
    On the big day, their staff was so attentive to all our guests, and everyone loved the food we selected from the tasting!
    Overall, they took such great care of us on our day, and we highly recommend them! The view was amazing, but how easy Lanier Islands Weddings made the whole process of planning a wedding and their extraordinary level of service are what we highly recommend to others!

Lanier Islands 34
    Lanier Islands 35
    Sent on 03/22/2018

Katie 路 Married on 10/08/2017

Lanier Islands Resort is so beautiful. I got married there on 10/08/2017 during hurricane/tropical storm Nate and This place worked their butts off for me. This was the first and only place we visited when looking for venues because we fell IN LOVE with it. We took many trips up there prior to the wedding and it was always beautiful out. We worked with Ljerka Bilbija and Olivia Hinze and they BOTH WERE AMAZING. We knew Nate was coming on my wedding day so I decided I wanted to meet with Olivia the day before and texted her at like 9 p.m. the night before to see if we could meet and get a game plan because I was having an outside wedding. She immediately responded and told me she could meet me the next morning (even though she had other weddings going on that day :)) We decided to move the wedding inside and it was honestly just as beautiful. Every time I had an issue they immediately solved it and pretty much never told me no. I had a pretty small wedding and they worked with me to get the minimum down for the venue I wanted and treated me like I was having a huge wedding and made me feel as if I was the most important, definitely a feeling you want when planning a wedding! I feel like I must of emailed/texted them everyday with questions and they were always more than happy to answer questions and accommodate me. I had a destination wedding here and they made me feel as if this was my second home. I highly recommend having a wedding here, they are fully prepared for everything! <3

Lanier Islands 36
    Lanier Islands 37
    Lanier Islands 38
    Sent on 10/12/2017

Tara 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Lanier Islands Resort was the first location my fianc茅 and I looked at and after viewing several others really felt we were most excited about Lanier Islands. We worked with Wendi for the venue coordination and she did a great job providing us with a details sheet and all the information we would need to provide. Also she recommended a few of our vendors including the day of coordinator, florist/d茅cor, and DJ which was a huge help! I found emailing Wendi was the best way to reach her and though there were a few times my coordinator and I had to follow up the work Wendi put into making our day perfect and answering any and all questions (and there were many) was beyond helpful.
    When my wedding was finally here Wendi was able to facilitate with her staff giving gift bags to all of our arriving guests staying at the hotel, additionally she made sure to stop by to see me and ask if I needed anything. Many of my wedding guests commented on how nice the hotel was and how friendly the staff were. Our wedding was much smaller than the other wedding that was occurring on the same weekend but everyone treated my fianc茅, me, and our guests like we were the most important people there that weekend. I would especially like to comment on how great the cleaning staff was, they were always so friendly and happy and even told my mother and me that they were praying for no rain for us as the day had started off cloudy and they just liked us so much. It was great to feel like they really cared about us and how they could help make the day as perfect as possible.
    We got married at Oliver Point and held the reception inside in Plantation Ballroom. Everything was ready on time and the staff worked with my floral and d茅cor team to make sure everything looked absolutely beautiful. The wedding ceremony and reception was everything I could have imagined and more. I鈥檓 so happy we chose to get married at Lanier Islands Resort and would recommend it to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Bre 路 Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding was a dream come true and I couldn't be happier with our experience with Lake Lanier Islands Resort. We worked with Andreja Litavec and Wendi Lucas and they were the best! When we first started looking at the venues at LLI, Wendi took such good care of us. She was always available for questions and so nice to me and my family through the whole process. Once we chose a venue (Pineisle Pointe), Andreja was assigned as our coordinator. She did a great job helping us through the process, providing options/information, helping us make decisions, and coordinating the event overall. She was not able to be there on the actual day, but another coordinator took her place and she made sure the transition was seamless. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the wedding day went without a hitch. Everyone talked about how good the food was, the servers were awesome, the transportation was great, and everything just came together. When I was told that LLI would be extremely busy with events that weekend, I was a little concerned that something would be forgotten. But it wasn't. We had such a great experience and wish we could relive it 1000x times.

Sent on 10/14/2016