Lana Meadows Events Reviews

27 | Fullerton, CA

27 Reviews for Lana Meadows Events

27 Lana Meadows Events Reviews

Alexa · Married on 09/09/2018

Lana was beyond wonderful! I was such a busy, working bride so having her on our team made this wedding possible! She handled everything, and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and comfortable. Lana is very organized and well seasoned in her field of work. Listen to what she has to say, she knows her stuff :) Thank you again Lana for everything! You rule!

Danielle · Married on 04/07/2018

Lana was amazing in every way! She was professional and personable. Perfect for us, the days leading up to and on our special day. I worried about nothing other than enjoying my wedding and my guests because I knew Lana and her crew had everything under control. Thank you Lana! Our day would not have been the same without you.

Lana Meadows Events 1
    Lana Meadows Events 2

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Lana is an absolute joy to work with! She is so organized and on top of things and she really knows how to make a wedding run smoothly and how to make it enjoyable for your guests. I really enjoyed being able to bounce ideas off of her during the planning process and found her knowledge, checklists, and diagrams to be invaluable as we were planning our day. She’s also a caring and pleasant person to work with, beautiful inside and out! You will not regret using Lana Meadows Events as part of your wedding. In fact, it may be the most valuable thing you spend money on that day! I know it was for us!

Jenna · Married on 08/26/2017

Lana was amazing! She was easy to work with and very flexible, willing to work with you to make a contract that best fits your needs. Getting a wedding planner, and more importantly using Lana Meadows Events, was the smartest thing we could've done. We had Lana from the very beginning and she assisted us finding good quality vendors, however if you feel like you don't need that, I would highly recommend using her for your day-of coordinating at a minimum. Lana and her team of assistants were a lifesaver on the Wedding day set-up. As with any big event, there will be hiccups and little mishaps, but Lana and her team were there prepared and were able to keep a calm atmosphere that reassured other family members helping out. As a bride, I actually got to enjoy my wedding and not stress or worry about the set-up or timeline of events since that was all taken care of and hashed out beforehand with Lana. I honestly couldn't have dreamed for a smoother Wedding day and a huge part of that success was due to Lana and her team!

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Lana was amazing! I had a small intimate wedding (under 20 guests) and didn't think I would need a coordinator. As the days grew closer I realized that I would need someone to help with all the millions of details I would be unable to attend to on my own (being the bride). Lana worked with me on nailing down all those details and providing helpful suggestions about important things I hadn't even considered. Even though it may seem overwhelming to go through task lists and timelines and to talk through endless details, it really lowered my stress knowing that someone else with way more experience than me was handling it all. In addition, I live in a different state than Lana, but I never felt disconnected from her as she was warm and friendly and very organized. My fiance (now husband!) didn't understand the need for hiring a coordinator at first but after working with Lana he quickly realized that her services were a necessity. Lana's combination of experience, insight, friendliness, tact, and professionalism is invaluable. Aside from saying 'I do", hiring Lana was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day.

Katelyn · Married on 03/04/2017

Lana was great at helping us with the prep initially talking and coordinating with vendors, all the way to very detailed timelines, and day of making sure our wedding ran so smooth. I am so thankful to have had her be there to take off the stress of the day, so I could enjoy it and not worry about what was happening behind the scenes! She and her team are amazing!

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Lana was SO helpful not only on the actual wedding day but the entire process leading up to our special day! She sent through extensive task lists which were extremely daunting at first but SO rewarding once we started getting through them, and she was available to answer any questions or give any advice/direction throughout the months of planning. As anyone can imagine or knows the days leading up to the wedding and especially the wedding day is quite a blur. My only concern and the reason for my initial desire for a wedding planner was the absolute refusal to be stressed over the wedding weekend. I wanted to be purely present and enjoy the people who had spent the money, time and effort to be here to celebrate with us. I was able to achieve that goal in no small part due to Lana and her team. I can truly say I felt zero stress throughout the wedding weekend and as close to zero as possible in the months of planning which was an incredible blessing! Thank you, Lana and team : )

Brian · Married on 10/18/2015

As brother of the bride and the Man of Honor for my sisters wedding, I was heavily involved in the decisions related to my sisters wedding. I'm a pretty detailed-oriented person but I will say Lana took it to a whole new level. What was so great working with Lana is that she kept you on track and asked you questions that you never would have thought about, had you not had her expertise. As the wedding day approached, my sister and I would have conference calls with Lana and each time we would hang up the phone, we would turn to each other thinking "Wow, what would we do without her? I never would have thought about all those things she just mentioned!" Her wealth of experience is evident when you speak with her, as she has such a great handle on what needs to be done, and at what timeframe. But, most importantly, she does this with such finesse...always relaxed, pleasant and great to work with. She did such a fantastic job that looking back at my sisters wedding, we cannot think of one thing that didn't go as planned. I would highly recommend her services to anyone that is looking for an event planner / wedding coordinator. Stop looking and just give her a call.

Alannah · Married on 09/26/2015

Lana is amazing and I would recommend her and her team to anyone planning a wedding!! She was organized, helpful, hard working, flexible, patient, and dedicated. She went above and beyond all of my expectations.

Our wedding was an Indian/fusion wedding. Even though Lana had never planned an Indian wedding before, she executed the wedding perfectly! She educated herself on all of our customs and genuinely wanted to understand our family dynamics and customs.

Lana made sure that all of our vendors were well-prepared for our wedding day (even if they weren't the most responsive.) On the day of the wedding, my husband and I could actually enjoy the wedding because we knew Lana and her team were handling every detail.

Lana is:
    • Responsive: Lana was always easy to reach and quick to respond!
    • Experienced: Because of Lana's extensive experience in the wedding industry, she always had ideas and solutions for any problems we faced
    • Organized: Lana was extremely organized and caught so many things we would've missed!
    • Flexible: We ran into some last minute changes. Lana said she would take care of them, and she did!
    • Hard working: Lana put so much time and effort into our wedding. We hired her as a day of coordinator but she did so much more than we expected. Lana was with us throughout the process and was never unwilling to help us with any task.
    • Patient: The LME team was friendly and patient with all of our bridal party and family members
    • Friendly: Lana always made me feel at ease. She always had a smile on her face and never rushed me

Hiring Lana and her team for our event was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thanks a million to Lana and her team!

John · Married on 08/08/2015

From the beginning we knew Lana was the right choice for us. She was very organized in her approach and we really appreciate her hard work from the very beginning. She was right there with us in every decision that we made. She ensured that all the details were covered right down to the smallest thing. We are really glad that she was able to help us in the biggest event of our lives. All the way to the end, she was there to make sure that everything was on schedule and didn't skip a beat in the transition from the church to the reception (even though the traffic delayed us about half an hour). She made our wedding so memorable and fun at the same time. She brought everything together along with Rick (our DJ). If you're thinking twice about getting a wedding planner, don't hesitate because it will save you a lot of time and effort in dealing with vendors and planning everything. Lana is the right choice and she will make sure that your event will run smooth, be memorable and fun at the same time. We are extremely satisfied with her work and would recommend her to everybody!

Lana Meadows is extremely professional and easy to work with. She did a fabulous job for us and I would highly recommend her. I have a very small company and when I got engaged I was tied up with work and with little time to plan a wedding. She came in, got everything organized, kept me on track and focused and incorporated all of the special details that were so important to us. We couldn't be happier with how our special day turned out. It was everything we had hoped for and more. Lana was absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend her services.

Diane · Married on 10/11/2014

Since my son got married in Guadalajara Mexico, I wanted to have a wedding reception in the states for our family and his friends locally. This job was overwhelming to me, as I was planning the entire event by myself.

Enter Lana to the rescue!! Her graciousness, efficiency, energy, and experience carried me through all the plans. She recommended a venue that I had never heard of, a bi-lingual DJ, and a wonderful caterer for the evening. I didn’t shop around because I knew I could trust her recommendations.

Lana brought up questions and scenarios I had not even considered and made suggestions to make the evening the best ever. Her incredibly detailed timelines brought the event into focus and helped me make arrangements with everyone involved to bring it all together.

The night of the event, Lana’s quiet, efficient, and gracious presence kept us on our precise timeline, but nothing felt rushed and flowed smoothly. I was able to forget about details and simply enjoy myself. Needless to say, my son and his new wife were blown away and had the time of their lives!

Paul · Married on 11/16/2013

We have used Lana for a number of events in the past but this past event was our first in five years & quite significant to us. I would not have trusted anyone else to make such a well presented event. We had businessmen, politicians, Board members and other VIP's and it was important that our biggest fundraiser be represented properly. All the feedback I have received from over 200 in attendance has been so positive.

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with Lana was absolutely amazing and we could not have done it without her. In a short time frame, she helped us pull off a day that was truly more than I ever imagined it would be - meaningful, fun, exciting, and all around enjoyable. My husband and I cannot stop singing her praises and we are just so grateful for the entire experience and how it all came together - wow.

Barbara · Married on 08/18/2013

I cannot praise Lana Meadows enough! My daughter's wedding was very complicated and detailed. Because my daughter and I are both event professionals, we originally thought we could organize all of the details without a planner. Were we wrong! Halfway through the planning we both got so overwhelmed with details we hired Lana to take over.
    The first thing she did was to provide us with a detailed timeline. She contacted all the vendors to make sure that everyone had all of their insurance requirements sent to the venue. She provided me with a spreadsheet of deposits made and balances due to all the vendors. These vendors included: florist, decorator, caterer, bakeries, wine sommalier, DJ, wedding singer, limousine service, hair and makeup and more. The event was catered by a restaurant who does not usually do off premise catering. Lana met with them on numerous occaisions to make sure they had everything they needed so there were no last minute problems.
    I was not at all nervous the day of the wedding. Ii just enjoyed the day and knew that Lana would take care of any issues. But the wedding was truely flawless and I contribute that to all of Lana's hard work and organization.

Debbie · Married on 06/29/2013

Lana is an incredible event coordinator!! We cant say enough great things about Lana. Throughout the wedding planning process Lana was detailed, asked me great questions that helped me get organized, and even contacted vendors for me. She understood our vision for the wedding and was so easy to communicate with through call, email, or text whenever I needed her.
    The night of the wedding we really appreciated that Lana was on top of every details. She was truly the master coordinator of the day, knew everything we wanted to have happen, and made it her own goal to make the day perfect. Through out the wedding she would check in with us and ask how we were doing which helped us really make the night everything we wanted it to be.
    We appreciate Lana so much and if you hire her your wedding day will run so smoothly!

Julie · Married on 05/18/2013

We got married in May of 2013 but didn't call Lana until around January for help. It was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Unfortunately, this only gave Lana a few months to plan, but everything worked out great in the end. Here's a short list of hurdles we had and how Lana helped resolve them:
    1) We needed a bilingual MC. Luckily, Lana had the professional connections to find us a few MC's that we were able to interview.
    2) The reception venue decided to start construction on a side-room that we were going to use for the wedding. Lana had already helped us with the layout of the wedding, including that room, and this threw a wrench in things a few weeks before the wedding. At the end, we decided not to use that room, but Lana had some great ideas in case we did want to, including draping off the part that was under construction.
    3) And of course, the short time to plan. This would be a challenge for anyone, but Lana keeps things so organized and stayed on top of things every week. Lana has a chart or checklist for almost everything, and that's a good thing. She made a great chart recreating the reception venue. This made it easier to figure out how we were going to get all our guests in a small room, the seating arrangements, etc. Lana also gave us checklists every week with "homework" assignments. We tried to complete as many as we could, but let a few of the items lag. But Lana worked with us, let us know which ones were the priorities, which items could be pushed back a little bit. It made things so much less stressful.
    One thing that really stands out about Lana is her professionalism. I think she mentioned she used to plan events for a high end restaurant near my house, and it shows. With all the issues that came up, she never lost her cool, was always so nice, and always had ideas on how to fix the problem. She really made sure the wedding was about us, and her whole focus was on making sure we were happy and stress-free. Thank you Lana!

• Tawny

Tawny · Married on 06/10/2012

My dream wedding could not have come together the way it did without the help of event coordinator Lana Meadow! She did an incredible job helping relieve so much of the stress and chaos that often comes with planning an event. Lana’s years of experience and expertise in event planning shined through in her ability to understand what it takes to make sure my day was perfect! And it was perfect! As the bride, I was able to be present and fully engaged with my guests knowing that all the details were in Lana’s care. So many people told me that I was the most peaceful bride they had every seen, and I owe that to Lana who truly took matters into her hands. Lana was a delight to work with! She has a caring heart and sweet dispositions, making wedding planning far from stressful! If you’re looking for someone to help make your dream wedding come true, I would HIGHLY recommend Lana as your coordinator!!! She is the best!

Laura · Married on 06/02/2012

We loved working with Lana! Throughout our wedding planning process, she was easy to get a hold of, gracious and timely in her responses via text and email, and she is creative and wise in the advice she gives and decisions she makes. Her attention to detail and ability to stay on schedule made our wedding an incredible event from start to finish.

Rhonda · Married on 08/20/2011

Lana was our first choice because we knew she would provide personal care and attention to our daughter's reception, giving us opportunity to host our guests and enjoy the event ourselves--- taking in everything we had planned and hoped for. Lana was always a step ahead of us in thinking through our needs and anticipate any hitches we might encounter in execution. Details can be the greatest obstacle in planning and execution in creating the event a bride and her family desire; Lana gave attention to every detail with grace and professionalism. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Mayumi · Married on 05/07/2011

I knew Lana was the one from the moment we met! She planned our wedding with us and created THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES. She was very open to all of our ideas from the beginning. She went over questions and details that we had not even considered and helped us create a gameplan. She answered all of my wedding etiquette questions all hours of the day and with quick responses. She traveled to each venue we chose and communicated details with the event coordinators, giving us suggestions. She even traveled to our reception site without us to go over each detail thoroughly with the staff. On the day of, her presence kept my nerves at ease. Lana and her team prepared every detail, went over possible dilemmas, handled vendor communication and my favorite part and most importantly... She made thee best timeline I have ever seen to help us get a feel of our day along with creating a guide for our bridal party and vendors. Her team was with myself, my husband, our bridal party, our vendors at the ceremony, our vendors setting up at the reception and pinning on corsages... all at once. Words cannot express how grateful we are for her planning of the day and all of her hard work of planning and preparation the months before. She is a woman out for our best interests and we feel so blessed that she created it for us!!! Our highest recommendations!!!

Eric · Married on 07/11/2010

Lana did an incredible job with our wedding. Using her talent and expertise she was able to creatively incorporate all that we wanted for our wedding, while keeping our budget in check. Lana is a tireless in her desire to make things perfect and undoubtedly put more thought and effort into our wedding planning than we did…..the bride and groom! Simply put, working with Lana will ensure people keep talking about your wedding for years to come! She’s just the best!

-Eric & Lina

Rosalie · Married on 12/29/2007

Lana was the best wedding coordinator that we could have asked for! She was very organized, helped where we needed it, and made sure that everything ran how we wanted and very smoothly! Our family has also used her services for large parties and we highly recommend Lana Meadows Events.

Christy · event on: 06/01/2012

Lana went over and above to create a beautiful setting with an exciting atmosphere for our company barbecue. She thought through every detail of the luncheon and planned a detailed timeline. Clean up was quick and she then setup for a wedding in the same place on our campus as the barbecue for the next day! She has a lot of event experience and provided worthwhile suggestions for our barbecue.