Lamija’s Beauty Room Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Whitney
    Whitney B. Married on 09/04/2022

Book her, no question!

Lamija was the ONLY person in the region that could execute what I envisioned for my wedding day! She is a perfectionist and does everything to make you happy! She is the perfect combination of sweet and fun! She made my wedding day.
    Samantha C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Her, She is the BEST of the best!

Lamija is THE best MUA and hair professional in NYS! She makes her brides feel so special and her talent is limitless! I am so glad I hired her for my wedding day! She truly is a grain above the rest!! Book her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 10/09/2021

10/10 recommend! 🌟

WOW, where do I begin?! I am so fortunate to have had Lamija play such a big role in our special day, and I couldn’t have asked for someone better to take on the crucial responsibility of making us girls feel beautiful and confident. I knew right away after seeing her work on social media, and after hearing such rave reviews from multiple people, that I just HAD to have her. From the time that I officially booked her, right up until the big day, she was always just a text or a phone call away to answer any questions that I may have had. She was also extremely patient and flexible, which is something that every bride needs on their big day. What could have turned into a wedding day nightmare (me wanting both hair and makeup completely different from what was originally planned for at the trial run), ended up turning out more perfect than I could have ever imagined, thanks to Lamija. She executed my wishes exactly, and made me feel truly beautiful. I have received so many compliments on both my hair and makeup from that day, and I already have some of my bridesmaids lining up to book her for their big days. I 10/10 recommend Lamija, and am so thankful for everything that she did for me on the biggest, and most important, day of my life thus far!
    Kayleigh B. Married on 10/08/2021

The absolute best!!

I would 1000% recommend Lamija. She gave me my dream look for my wedding day. After researching locally I just couldn’t find the look I wanted until I came across Lamija’s Beauty Room. I knew immediately I had to have her for my big day. I was going for big beautiful Hollywood curls and more glam for makeup. She did such an amazing job. Everyone was telling me I looked like a real life Ariel. My mother in law and two bridesmaids also had hair and makeup done and loved it. You can tell she really loves what she does and gets so excited creating a look just for you! My hair and makeup lasted all night!!!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany H. Married on 10/02/2021

The absolute best MUA

Lamija was absolutely amazing and a total sweetheart! She made me feel like a queen on my wedding day, once I saw the finished looks I instantly broke down in tears by how beautiful she made me feel and look. My hair and makeup could not have looked anymore flawless! I am still to this day amazed by how well she did, she really does care her brides and it shows.
  • Jenna
    Jenna H. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lamija is the best around!!!

When it came to choosing a make up artist/hair stylist I had no doubt in my mind who I was going to hire. Lamija was actually someone I had followed on social media prior to my engagement. I had followed her for a few years and haven’t seen anyone as skilled as her in my area or surrounding areas!! She truly puts so much time and invest in learning new skills and that is truly why I think she is the best of the best. She is worth every penny if not more. She kept me feeling stress free on my wedding and looking beautiful. I am beyond pleased with her work and would highly recommend her to anyone!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly T. Married on 09/17/2021

Book Her Now!!!! 100/10

Lamija is the absolute very best!!! I booked her for my wedding hair and was blown away. I am crazy specific when it comes to my hair and wanted the most perfect Hollywood curls. Lamija delivered ten times over. My hair was BEYOND what I could have imagined and it stayed perfectly all night! My bridesmaids and mom’s hair also looked so beautiful and she really took her time to make each girl feel special and perfect! Lamija also did my hair for my rehearsal dinner. I wanted a high pony with lots of curls, and it was INCREDIBLE. She knew exactly what I wanted and created the prettiest ponytail I’ve ever seen. Even my husband couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful my hair looked. Lamija is so sweet and fun to be around on your wedding day and she will go above and beyond to make you feel and look like a princess. I truly cannot recommend her enough!!!
    Nicolle P. Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I 100% recommend hiring Lamija for your wedding!! She did my hair (Bride) and my wedding party including my mom and grandmother. From the first time we spoke I already felt so comfortable with her and knew she would be perfect. Throughout the months leading up to my wedding we stayed in contact and Lamjia was very responsive. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and my hair exceeded my expectations. My Hair stayed perfectly in place even after hours of dancing. Lamjia is extremely professional and exceptional at her craft. She also makes you feel like you have been friends for years. Lamija was very accommodating (traveled far to my venue) and worked extremely well with my makeup artist. I honestly cannot say enough good things!!! If you are looking for someone who is down to earth, professional, understands your needs as a bride then she is the right fit for you.
    Shea W. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! My wedding day would not have been the same without Lamija!

I felt like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day because of Lamija. I don’t think I would have been happy with anyone else besides her to do my hair and makeup! I even needed a second trial and and she willingly fit me in and worked with me to get things just perfect. I can’t recommend her enough. BOOK HER!!!
  • Kirstie
    Kirstie P. Married on 07/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Big city talent in Upstate NY- she’s the best!

I’ve been living in LA for 10 years & when we got engaged and started planning our wedding in Syracuse (where we are from) I had my work cut out for me to find vendors who I felt comfortable with booking 2500 miles away. Truth be told I had very high expectations for everything that went into this day but my hair & makeup was pretty high up on the list. In Los Angeles the high glam look is something I became accustomed to for simply attending weddings as guests. So when it came to my big day that was surely something I was looking for. I did a lot of research and found Lamija. She was just what I was looking for and boy did she deliver. I couldn’t have been happier with my hair & makeup, everything was perfection. I would not have changed anything about my look. When I look back on photos there are so many emotions and one thing that comes to mind is I’m so happy I booked Lamija.
    Nadera K. Married on 06/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was phenomenal. My hair and makeup stayed put all day through sweat and tears.

Lamija was AMAZING. She was kind, caring and thorough. She made sure to give me exactly what I envisioned
  • Carina
    Carina Married on 05/28/2021

Best makeup artist

I had such a great experience! Artist came promptly at 6am and did hair & makeup for me and my entire wedding party (12 girls) and mother & flower girl. Best makeup artist ever. I will be using her for my next events! ( I have her on speed dial now).

Lamija’s Beauty Room's reply:

Thank you so much Carina, you and your party were so amazing to work with and all looked so beautiful. Thank you for choosing Lamija's Beauty Room to be a part of your special day and future events.
    Marina Married on 05/22/2021

10/10 everything and more

Lamija beauty did my wedding hair and my bridesmaids. I got so many compliments my hair lasted all night long. When picking a hair stylist I searched and searched and found lamija she was exactly what I was looking for. And did not disappoint . She takes her time on every person making sure there hair is perfect ❤ she is super friendly and cares about her work. Every look she creates Is beautiful. I was 1000 % happy with my hair on my wedding day.
    Avery Married on 05/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 - Lamija is a true professional!

Don’t think twice before hiring Lamija! I had to adjust my wedding plans due to covid and found myself 3 months away from the date with no makeup artist. Thankfully, Lamija had an opening due to a different covid cancellation, and we connected over the phone, I sent her a few pictures of what I wanted, and we set up a trial. She was so great in listening to what I was looking for and trying a few options (hair up vs down) before landing on the look. On the day of, she came to my house as my family members also got services done - everyone loved their looks, and also really enjoyed the time spent with Lamija as she’s so friendly, personable, and positive! I truly can’t recommend her enough, you will not be disappointed.

Lamija’s Beauty Room's reply:

Thank you so much Avery, you are such a beautiful bride and i had so much fun being a part of your day.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay F. Married on 01/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything a Bride Wants!

Lamija's talents are unlike any others that I have seen before. She has a knack for knowing what is going to look good on your specific face & making that come to life. My makeup came out absolutely flawless and she even touched up some girls in my wedding party as well. I felt like a supermodel all day long and received so many compliments on my makeup. She was punctual, sweet, and made sure that everyone was ready on time. I would recommend her 10/10 times.
    Melisa B. Married on 10/18/2020

Exceptional Service and Talent

With my wedding being cancelled due to Covid, I wanted my wedding photos to still get done so that I can commemorate this crazy year! Planning on when to do the photos, how to do them, and where to do them while maintaining everyone’s safety was a task in itself. Knowing my photos would come out magazine worthy was NOT a task because Lamija literally makes her brides look like dream dolls! Her patience and talent is uncanny! I would recommend every bride; to use utilize Lamija for their special day because she will exceed your expectations!
    Anisa H. Married on 10/03/2020

Unforgettable

Lamija is BEYOND talented. I’ve used her for various events in the past couple years and she never disappoints. My hair and makeup is ALWAYS flawless and lasts all day and night. I would definitely recommend her for any special occasion.
    Angelique P. Married on 10/03/2020

Best experience!

Lamija made me feel like a true princess on my big day! She’s dependable, elegant in her art, and a wholesome person to be around. This is someone who really knows what she’s doing when it comes to hair and makeup. All of her ideas she had for me at my trial were flawless and I left my trial looking just as good as I did on my wedding day. Lamija is the real deal and she comes highly recommended. There is not one thing I would change about my experience with her. Lamija is also great to communicate with and very timely on replying to any concerns/questions I had. I’m deeply thankful for the way she made me feel and look!! My husband literally couldn’t stop saying how gorgeous I was the entire day. Getting married during a pandemic had its challenges but this was one piece of the puzzle I never had to worry about it. Lamija assured me she would be there to make me beautiful on my day.
    Merissa B. Married on 09/18/2020

Best makeup/hair artist

If you’re looking for wedding hair and makeup definitely choose Lamija’s beauty room! She is absolutely incredible and so talented! She helped make the whole day go so smooth and she’s very personable! I would give her 5 stars and recommend her to everyone! My hair is very long and thick and other makeup artists I’ve tried were unable to keep a curl and make my hair work the way I wanted, she did it with ease, my curls held the whole night and my makeup stayed flawless throughout everything! All my bridesmaids looked incredible too, everyone so so happy with her!
    Mariya G. Married on 08/29/2020

Best Hair/Makeup Artist

I asked a lot of friends who they recommend in NY and every single one of them recommended Lamija. She responded quickly to my messages and communicated very well! She even helped me buy my extensions via FaceTime!! With living in another state, I wasn’t able to have a trial so the morning of the wedding she came earlier and the hair and makeup looked AMAZING!!! I would recommend Lamija to anyone who is looking for a makeup/hair artist for your big day! Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride💗
  • Azra
    Azra D. Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding hair & makeup

Lamija has done my hair and makeup for my engagement photo shoot, bridal shower, and my wedding. Each and every single time, I am left speechless. She makes each and every single client feel like a move star. Lamija is not only personable but also professional. I always enjoy getting my makeup done by her because the conversations are always great and the hair and makeup come out absolutely flawless. I will continue to book Lamija for my future events. Highly recommend!
    Emina P. Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding hair and makeup

Lamija is fabulous at what she does. Her work speaks for her and I am so glad I chose her to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She listens and tries to make your dream look come to life. I would definitely recommend Lamija to anyone who wants to feel and look beautiful for any occasion!
    Amina B. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best person for your wedding day!

When I was looking for a hairdresser and a makeup artist for my wedding day, I heard a lot of good things about Lamija and I had been following her on Instagram for so long that I had to reach out to her after looking at all the amazing work she does. Lamija is such a sweetheart and a beautiful person inside and out. She is a good person at heart that will work with you in every possible way to make sure you are satisfied with her service on your wedding day! Another great thing about Lamija is that she is willing travel to wherever you are, which I was most worried about but she gave me no problems. When she did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids, we got so many compliments and everything stayed throughout the whole wedding day, nothing moved or got messed up. Lamija does such an amazing job, her work is worth every dollar because you will get such great quality and you will not regret choosing her. Lamija truly made me feel and look like a real life princess on my wedding day, the way I envisioned myself as a bride. I am definitely going to book her for my future events.
    Juliya Z. Married on 08/01/2020

Phenomenal!

Lamija is the only person I trusted to do my wedding hairstyle and she truly made me feel like an actual queen! She is very personable, and super accommodating to our group of 5 girls that needed their hair done in one morning. Her recommendations of which extensions are best and ideas for diamond hairpieces were helps fuel too. She is so meticulous with each curl, my hair last all day (which is so rare for me), and I am obsessed with all of my wedding pictures partly because my hair looked so good! I recommend her for anyone looking for hair and makeup for any event!
illustration stars