Lake Pearl Wrentham Reviews

120 Reviews for Lake Pearl Wrentham

• Alicia

Alicia · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Beautiful Venue

This venue is gorgeous. We will be married in the Treetop room. There are windows everywhere overlooking the beautiful lake. It is also positioned to be able to experience the sunset at the reception. Sarah our coordinator has been excellent this far, even answering my silly questions.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Alicia, Thanks for sharing your experience. The Tree Top Room is very unique and makes for a truly magical wedding experience. You're in great hands with Sarah, but if I or any of my team can ever assist, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're looking forward to your wedding. Robb DeSimone, General Manager
  • Pamela

Pamela Carrison · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Thank You Lake Pearl!

Lake Pearl did an amazing job hosting my son's wedding in Jan 2020. Not only is it a beautiful location, but the staff is professional, supportive, and fun. Everyone from the wedding planners, to the waitstaff, to the florist, to the bakery are top notch. I truly believe the success of our wedding was in large part due to having selected LP as the venue. Thank you Lake Pearl!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Yanira

Yanira Motto · Married on 12/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

If you are looking for a location that will really care and listen to you on the most important day of your life then you have found it in Lake Pearl! They have a team of the most passionate and caring people and they made all the difference on our wedding day. We will always recommend them to new couples looking for a location to hold their wedding or any special event. The physical location is beautiful, the food is amazing every time and they take such good care of you. We visited multiple times for brunch, had our rehearsal dinner there, our wedding and every single time we were there it was an amazing experience. Karen was amazing from the first moment that we met her, we knew we were in good hands. Over time we got to know the staff and they were all super friendly and very kind. On our wedding day, Colleen and Ashley we were absolutely amazing and kept us informed and fed and really happy. We are so lucky that we chose Lake Pearl to host our wedding we have heard nothing but good things from all of our guests. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are all so happy your wedding was everything you wanted it to be. Thanks for letting us be a part of your celebration. We wish you an amazing journey together. Robb DeSimone, GM and the Team at Lake Pearl

Erik · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Experience!

My wife and I had our wedding at Lake Pearl in December of 2019 and could not speak more highly about the venue, their staff, and overall experience. We worked with Karen for the planning portion of the event and was thoroughly pleased with the entire experience. From the beginning of the process, we could tell that Karen was on top of every detail about our wedding. Something as simple as coming to all of our meetings with a folder listing every detail of our plans demonstrated forethought and preparedness – something that my wife and I greatly appreciated. My wife and I moved halfway across the county about two-thirds of the way through our planning (about 6 months prior to the wedding). Needless to say, this added an incredible amount of stress on us regarding continuing the planning process primarily through emails. With that said, when we emailed Karen it was not uncommon that we would get a response within hours after sending, even if this meant the response came late at night. When we did have a face to face meeting, we legitimately felt a weight come off our shoulders after leaving Lake Pearl. I remember multiple times leaving the building, turning to my then-fiancé, and saying “Wow, I feel a lot better. Sounds like everything is under control.” Karen is a no-nonsense coordinator. You ask a question – she will give you the answer. This was very important to us as with planning a wedding you want the straight answer so you can move onto the next fire to fight. With that said, Karen was incredibly accommodating with our numerous requests, ranging from extended times to take pictures, to location of props and decorations.
    The day of the reception went by in a blur. We blinked our eyes and it was over. I believe that shows the preparation and quality of the staff at Lake Pearl. At your wedding, you want to be fully focused on your guests, and celebrating with your partner. The fact that I cannot think of any instance of me stopping and having to fight any venue-related issues speaks to the professionalism of the venue and its staff.
    We spent quite of lot of time deciding on our venue. If I can go back and do it all again, I would not change a thing. Thank you Lake Pearl for making our wedding day the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Meg

Meghan Shinn · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing!!!

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the service we received at Lake Pearl! We were completely spoiled and taken care of like royalty by the entire staff. They set the perfect stage for us to have the happiest day of our lives and start our new chapter together. We can't say thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Meghan, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are all so happy you and Ralph had such a wonderful day. Thanks for hosting your celebration with us, and best wishes for an amazing life together with great health, much happiness and a wonderful adventure. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2019

A Perfect Day

We couldn't thank Karen and the rest of the Lake Pearl staff for all that they did to truly make our day perfect. From the planning process, to the day of, the service and quality of their venue, food, drinks, and grounds went above our expectations. Karen was always responsive and helpful, made great suggestions but was not pushy when it came to sales (in fact we stayed perfectly on budget which I did not expect with such a high quality venue). Our guests all had a great time and so did we.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Karen

Karen Holbrook · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Outdoor Wedding Venue

Our special day was everything we imagined. We chose to have our ceremony on the beach, cocktail hour in the boathouse and reception in the tent. Those attending could not say enough about the beauty of location. It was a morning wedding with a brunch reception; tons of food and rave reviews from our guests.
    The staff was fabulous! Our attendants, Aubrey and Brooke, were very attentive and handled any issues that popped up with ease. We were able to relax, have fun and enjoy being with our guests.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Mary · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing wedding!

Our wedding at Lake Pearl was absolutely amazing and magical!! Janet was a pleasure to work with and truly made our experience stress free and flawless. The venue was incredible, the crew was amazing and so helpful. Juliana, Aubrey, and Bridget were truly outstanding and were so very helpful. We had our ceremony at the beach, cocktail hour at the boat house, and reception in the tent - all were absolutely STUNNING and breathtaking. The whole wedding from beginning to end was perfect, we couldn’t have written it better. You have two very happy brides! :) :)

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Mary, So happy you had such a great time. Our team works so hard to make every wedding perfect. I'll pass your kind words along to our staff. We wish you and Ashley an amazing adventure together. Robb DeSimone, General Manager
  • Freddy

Fredeline · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding venue

Sarah is the best! I am new to this wedding planning and she has help me a lot. Even beyond to help me at ease. Go Sarah and thank you for everything. Truly appreciate it!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • jlstewie02

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

Lake Pearl Luciano's was professional, friendly, and absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen such beautiful photo locations right at the ceremony and reception venue; all my photos are beautiful! Our wedding looked as though it cost MUCH more then we actually had to spend. Luciano's offers fantastic wedding packages- a great deal.

Sent on 03/30/2008

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your wedding experience. We are honored to have been a part of making your day a wonderful celebration. Best of luck on your journey together. Robb DeSimone, GM

Brittany F. · Married on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Venue

I can't say enough good things about Lake Pearl! Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! We had our ceremony in the boat house and reception in the Victorian tent and everything was beautiful! We were lucky enough to have Juliana, Aubrey and the rest of the amazing LP team there to help us on our day. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. They were able make my visions come true and the day turned out better than I imagined. My husband and I were able to stay relaxed on our day, as LP took care of everything. We served the beef tenderloin, Tuscan Statler chicken and the late night comfort food station. Our guest raved about how good the food was. To this day we still have people tell us that its the best wedding they have been to and its all thanks to Lake Pearl!

Sent on 11/10/2019

John Hardman · Married on 04/11/2019

The perfect venue for your special day

Lake Pearl Wrentham is the perfect spot for your wedding, or any special occasion.

We planned our wedding from across the country, so it was a challenge to put all the pieces together. Thankfully, one our first visit to the area, we found several venues that we liked for our wedding. But from the moment we looked at Lake Pearl’s website, we knew we had to visit this venue and we are so glad we did. The views are stunning, from the lake, to the Boathouse, the pier (perfect for sunset pictures!), the gazebo, and especially the Treetop Room where we had our reception. Every location was picture-perfect and truly unforgettable.

But the staff was even more amazing. They handled us with such personalized attention and great care that we felt like they were as invested in our special day as we were. The GM, Robb, treated us like old friends and we knew that all the details were well taken care of on his hands, and those of his professional and friendly staff members. We had quite a lot of personal items that we added on top of Lake Pearl’s already impressive arrangements, but they took care of it all and made every inch of the venue look exactly as we had hoped. The load-in/load-out was the smoothest and quickest we could ever imagine. These guys are pros! By the end of our wedding day, our “Day Of” concierge, Colleen, and personal Groomsman, Chase, felt like part of our family. They put us at ease, calmed our nerves, took care of every detail and went above and beyond. Thank you both, and thanks to William, Vicki and everyone on the staff who helped out.

Onto the food. When we went for the tasting the selection far surpassed our expectations. We had trouble choosing between the dishes, because they were all so good. Several friends had warned us that the tasting is always better than the wedding, because it’s much easier to cook 4 dishes than 100. But all of our guests raved about the food, from the passed appetizers during cocktail hour, to the main courses that rivaled our favorite steakhouse. Try their Sunday Brunch. It’s a real treat!

Like most venues, Lake Pearl supplied us with a list of preferred vendors and we ended choosing most of our vendors from their list. All of them were not only perfect for our needs but, to the very last person, a true pleasure to work with. You can trust the team at Lake Pearl with every aspect of your needs and they will deliver beyond your best wishes.

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. I can’t imagine any other place for our special day. We wholeheartedly recommend Lake Pearl Wrentham and their incredible staff for your most special events.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Lake Pearl was the perfect place for our wedding a couple weeks ago! We had our reception in the Victorian tent and it was perfect! Karen was amazing to work with! She made all of our request happen big or small. I was nervous that I didn’t hire a wedding planner but believe me, there is no need at Lake Pearl! Karen is very detail oriented and the day of staff is the same. Aubrey was our attendant and we were blown away. She even helped bustle my dress! All of our guests told us over and over how beautiful our wedding was from the food to the atmosphere. Thank you so much Lake Pearl!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Christina, Thank you for allowing us to host your wedding. We're so happy you and your guests enjoyed it. I'll relay your kind words to Aubrey. From all of us: best wishes for an amazing adventure together. Robb DeSimone, GM

Nate · Married on 07/14/2018

Lake Pearl was amazing! everyone took such good care of us. we had the best time!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Nate, Thanks for the review. Glad you and Chantele had a great time. We wish you all the best for a great life together. Thanks for letting us be part of it. Robb DeSimone, GM

Meghan · Married on 07/06/2018

Lake Pearl and their staff bent over backwards to give us the wedding of our dreams. All the staff was so helpful, and the bridal attendants went above and beyond to make sure that we had a perfect day. Food was excellent, grounds are meticulously maintained, and there are so many spots for incredible pictures!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Meghan,
    Thanks for the great review. I am so glad your wedding was all you wished it to be. Our staff takes great pride in going the extra mile. I'll relay your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Robb DeSimone, GM

Kendra · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I are beyond pleased we decided to have our wedding at Lake Pearl. Leading up to the event, Karen always answered our many questions in a timely manner and clarified every detail to ensure we had a beautiful wedding. She even called me on her vacation to do a final run through. The food and decor was fantastic. I still have guests complimenting the delicious pasta station and outdoor scenery! The day of was the best as well. Our bridal attendant, Jessica, made sure everything went off without an issue. It was the least stressful day ever because of how well the staff worked together. I highly recommend using Lake Pearl.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Thank you for your review. We work hard to make every wedding an amazing day. So happy your day was all you wanted it to be. Best wishes for a great journey together. Robb DeSimone, GM

ruth · Married on 10/08/2017

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Lake Pearl on 10/8/17 and it was a tremendous experience from beginning to end. New England has no shortage of beautiful locations in which to get married. I was drawn to the lovely lake side venue of Lake Pearl and its beautiful grounds but ultimately decided to have my wedding celebration there after meeting with Robb and his staff who are consummate professionals, very helpful and accommodating in my every request and query. It was quite clear that my wedding day was just at important to them as it was for me.
    Even when the day didn't proceed as anticipated, everyone sprang into action to ensure everything went seamlessly according to plan.
    Colleen and Heather, my day-of coordinator and assistant were amazing. They were right there ready to help and anticipated my needs, thus my requests were taken care of before I had a chance to ask affording me peace of mind so I didn't have to worry about anything.
    The greatest mark of a successful event is the many compliments and rave reviews I received from my invited guests. A wonderful time was had by all.
    That experience doesn't just happen. It is the result of a hard working team of professionals who clearly like what they do, take their job seriously and do it well all for the expressed purpose of making my wedding day as special as possible.
    If I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing.
    Thank you Robb.

Ruth Rios

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Ruth, The pleasure was all mine. I wish we could have fixed the weather for you, but the staff did make the rain plan look beautiful. Your wedding was so much fun to plan, and I enjoyed our interactions so much it was almost bitter sweet to see it all over in a few hours. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. I wish you and Marcos an amazing adventure together. Stay well and remember to get your rest. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Tammy · Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone loved the venue. Very pleased with the service. Hillary was very helpful and patient as we were both "new" at this whole wedding thing. Thank you for helping make our reception go smoothly.
    Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Fitch

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am happy you and your guests so enjoyed your experience here. We wish you happiness and health as you start your life together. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Lake Pearl was a fabulous venue for our wedding! We were so happy with the service and execution of our wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Thank you for your review. We're so happy you had a great time. We wish you an amazing life together. Robb DeSimone, GM, and the staff of Lake Pearl.

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

We had our wedding at the boat house/tent last month and we absolutely loved it! We worked with Hillary and she made the whole wedding planning process so easy for us. we love how almost everything was done through them (food, flowers, cake...) Hillary was very responsive and knowledgeable. she was very helpful with planning and not the least bit salesy. our wedding day went perfectly and without a hitch! I was also able to get ready in the beach house which worked out perfectly. Its the perfect place on the water to have your wedding and is very reasonably priced. we are so glad we chose this venue and we highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for hosting your wedding celebration at Lake Pearl, and for your thoughtfulness in reviewing us. I'm so glad it was all you wanted it to be. I wish you and Mike a wonderful life together and am honored Lake Pearl will be part of your story. Robb DeSimone, General Manager, Lake Pearl Wrentham

Susan · Married on 09/17/2016

Book it, you will not be disappointed The staff, the food, the atmosphere are all wonderful. This was my daughter's wedding and she was extremely pleased.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Susan,
    Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy you had such a wonderful experience at Lake Pearl. Our aim is to always have such spectacular successes. All the best, always, Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

We spent a lot of hours looking for the perfect venue and this was it! Rob who is not only the general manager, but was our wedding coordinator leading up to the event, was very easy to work with and provided us with great service and attention. The venue itself is gorgeous as we were married on the water and had our event in the tent adjacent to the beach. Beautiful areas for pictures, delicious food, and affordable packages! We also got a day of coordinator who helped keep everything running smoothly. We are a lesbian couple and felt nothing but love throughout the process as well. It's an amazing venue!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Altoria · Married on 08/06/2016

Kenny and I were looking for a venue that was on the water that wouldn't break our budget and we found Lake Pearl through suggestions from friends and the high reviews on Weddingwire. We were amazed at the beach wedding set-up and the boathouse and tent left us breathless, so we decided to book it on the spot and we are so glad we did. We had such an amazing experience with Lake Pearl. We had an awesome group tasting, where we could bring our loved ones, get ideas for flowers and decor, and taste the delicious food. Our family and friends were very impressed and left the tasting feeling awed and satisfied. The staff at Lake Pearl was extremely attentive and had a variety of packages to suit our budget. Hillary our wedding planner was amazing and made the whole process very easy. Colleen our day of coordinator was such a blessing, she gave us great suggestions and made sure that everything ran smoothly throughout the night. Lake Pearl was very accommodating and made sure that everything went perfectly on our big day. We couldn't have asked for a better venue! The communication was great between us from emails to last minute adjustments the day of. You will not regret having your wedding at Lake Pearl.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2016

You have to give this venue a call. Hillary Campbell is amazing and Professional. You give her a budget and she gives a great wedding within that budget (no extra hidden costs). Food was excellent and satff was amazing. We are so happy we got married here! Our wedding was beautiful!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Michelle, Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed your Lake Pearl experience and had such a beautiful wedding. Hillary is indeed a committed professional, I will make sure she sees your comments. Our best wishes to you and your husband for an amazing life together. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

Lake Pearl was absolutely amazing. I planned with Robb who was the best I could ask for. He was there to listen to all concerns I had and reassured me that the day would be perfect and it was. The staff was professional on my big day and made sure everything went off without a hitch. The room was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and all staff was amazing! I would highly recommend Lake Pearl to any Bride and Groom!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Stephanie & Dan,
    It was my extreme pleasure to help you plan and manage your wedding. It was a fun process together, and I am so happy you had such a great time at your wedding celebration. I wish you happiness and an amazing life together. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day.
    Robb DeSimone, General Manager