Lake Pearl Wrentham Reviews

104 | Wrentham, MA

104 Reviews for Lake Pearl Wrentham

104 Lake Pearl Wrentham Reviews

Jennifer · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Lake Pearl Luciano's was professional, friendly, and absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen such beautiful photo locations right at the ceremony and reception venue; all my photos are beautiful! Our wedding looked as though it cost MUCH more then we actually had to spend. Luciano's offers fantastic wedding packages- a great deal.

Sent on 03/30/2008

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your wedding experience. We are honored to have been a part of making your day a wonderful celebration. Best of luck on your journey together. Robb DeSimone, GM

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Lake Pearl was the perfect place for our wedding a couple weeks ago! We had our reception in the Victorian tent and it was perfect! Karen was amazing to work with! She made all of our request happen big or small. I was nervous that I didn’t hire a wedding planner but believe me, there is no need at Lake Pearl! Karen is very detail oriented and the day of staff is the same. Aubrey was our attendant and we were blown away. She even helped bustle my dress! All of our guests told us over and over how beautiful our wedding was from the food to the atmosphere. Thank you so much Lake Pearl!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Christina, Thank you for allowing us to host your wedding. We're so happy you and your guests enjoyed it. I'll relay your kind words to Aubrey. From all of us: best wishes for an amazing adventure together. Robb DeSimone, GM

Nate · Married on 07/14/2018

Lake Pearl was amazing! everyone took such good care of us. we had the best time!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Nate, Thanks for the review. Glad you and Chantele had a great time. We wish you all the best for a great life together. Thanks for letting us be part of it. Robb DeSimone, GM

Meghan · Married on 07/06/2018

Lake Pearl and their staff bent over backwards to give us the wedding of our dreams. All the staff was so helpful, and the bridal attendants went above and beyond to make sure that we had a perfect day. Food was excellent, grounds are meticulously maintained, and there are so many spots for incredible pictures!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Meghan, Thanks for the great review. I am so glad your wedding was all you wished it to be. Our staff takes great pride in going the extra mile. I'll relay your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Robb DeSimone, GM

Kendra · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I are beyond pleased we decided to have our wedding at Lake Pearl. Leading up to the event, Karen always answered our many questions in a timely manner and clarified every detail to ensure we had a beautiful wedding. She even called me on her vacation to do a final run through. The food and decor was fantastic. I still have guests complimenting the delicious pasta station and outdoor scenery! The day of was the best as well. Our bridal attendant, Jessica, made sure everything went off without an issue. It was the least stressful day ever because of how well the staff worked together. I highly recommend using Lake Pearl.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Thank you for your review. We work hard to make every wedding an amazing day. So happy your day was all you wanted it to be. Best wishes for a great journey together. Robb DeSimone, GM

ruth · Married on 10/08/2017

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Lake Pearl on 10/8/17 and it was a tremendous experience from beginning to end. New England has no shortage of beautiful locations in which to get married. I was drawn to the lovely lake side venue of Lake Pearl and its beautiful grounds but ultimately decided to have my wedding celebration there after meeting with Robb and his staff who are consummate professionals, very helpful and accommodating in my every request and query. It was quite clear that my wedding day was just at important to them as it was for me.
    Even when the day didn't proceed as anticipated, everyone sprang into action to ensure everything went seamlessly according to plan.
    Colleen and Heather, my day-of coordinator and assistant were amazing. They were right there ready to help and anticipated my needs, thus my requests were taken care of before I had a chance to ask affording me peace of mind so I didn't have to worry about anything.
    The greatest mark of a successful event is the many compliments and rave reviews I received from my invited guests. A wonderful time was had by all.
    That experience doesn't just happen. It is the result of a hard working team of professionals who clearly like what they do, take their job seriously and do it well all for the expressed purpose of making my wedding day as special as possible.
    If I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing.
    Thank you Robb.

Ruth Rios

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Ruth, The pleasure was all mine. I wish we could have fixed the weather for you, but the staff did make the rain plan look beautiful. Your wedding was so much fun to plan, and I enjoyed our interactions so much it was almost bitter sweet to see it all over in a few hours. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. I wish you and Marcos an amazing adventure together. Stay well and remember to get your rest. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Tammy · Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone loved the venue. Very pleased with the service. Hillary was very helpful and patient as we were both "new" at this whole wedding thing. Thank you for helping make our reception go smoothly.
    Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Fitch

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am happy you and your guests so enjoyed your experience here. We wish you happiness and health as you start your life together. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Lake Pearl was a fabulous venue for our wedding! We were so happy with the service and execution of our wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Thank you for your review. We're so happy you had a great time. We wish you an amazing life together. Robb DeSimone, GM, and the staff of Lake Pearl.

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

We had our wedding at the boat house/tent last month and we absolutely loved it! We worked with Hillary and she made the whole wedding planning process so easy for us. we love how almost everything was done through them (food, flowers, cake...) Hillary was very responsive and knowledgeable. she was very helpful with planning and not the least bit salesy. our wedding day went perfectly and without a hitch! I was also able to get ready in the beach house which worked out perfectly. Its the perfect place on the water to have your wedding and is very reasonably priced. we are so glad we chose this venue and we highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for hosting your wedding celebration at Lake Pearl, and for your thoughtfulness in reviewing us. I'm so glad it was all you wanted it to be. I wish you and Mike a wonderful life together and am honored Lake Pearl will be part of your story. Robb DeSimone, General Manager, Lake Pearl Wrentham

Susan · Married on 09/17/2016

Book it, you will not be disappointed The staff, the food, the atmosphere are all wonderful. This was my daughter's wedding and she was extremely pleased.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Susan, Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy you had such a wonderful experience at Lake Pearl. Our aim is to always have such spectacular successes. All the best, always, Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

We spent a lot of hours looking for the perfect venue and this was it! Rob who is not only the general manager, but was our wedding coordinator leading up to the event, was very easy to work with and provided us with great service and attention. The venue itself is gorgeous as we were married on the water and had our event in the tent adjacent to the beach. Beautiful areas for pictures, delicious food, and affordable packages! We also got a day of coordinator who helped keep everything running smoothly. We are a lesbian couple and felt nothing but love throughout the process as well. It's an amazing venue!

Altoria · Married on 08/06/2016

Kenny and I were looking for a venue that was on the water that wouldn't break our budget and we found Lake Pearl through suggestions from friends and the high reviews on Weddingwire. We were amazed at the beach wedding set-up and the boathouse and tent left us breathless, so we decided to book it on the spot and we are so glad we did. We had such an amazing experience with Lake Pearl. We had an awesome group tasting, where we could bring our loved ones, get ideas for flowers and decor, and taste the delicious food. Our family and friends were very impressed and left the tasting feeling awed and satisfied. The staff at Lake Pearl was extremely attentive and had a variety of packages to suit our budget. Hillary our wedding planner was amazing and made the whole process very easy. Colleen our day of coordinator was such a blessing, she gave us great suggestions and made sure that everything ran smoothly throughout the night. Lake Pearl was very accommodating and made sure that everything went perfectly on our big day. We couldn't have asked for a better venue! The communication was great between us from emails to last minute adjustments the day of. You will not regret having your wedding at Lake Pearl.

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2016

You have to give this venue a call. Hillary Campbell is amazing and Professional. You give her a budget and she gives a great wedding within that budget (no extra hidden costs). Food was excellent and satff was amazing. We are so happy we got married here! Our wedding was beautiful!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Michelle, Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed your Lake Pearl experience and had such a beautiful wedding. Hillary is indeed a committed professional, I will make sure she sees your comments. Our best wishes to you and your husband for an amazing life together. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

Lake Pearl was absolutely amazing. I planned with Robb who was the best I could ask for. He was there to listen to all concerns I had and reassured me that the day would be perfect and it was. The staff was professional on my big day and made sure everything went off without a hitch. The room was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and all staff was amazing! I would highly recommend Lake Pearl to any Bride and Groom!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Stephanie & Dan, It was my extreme pleasure to help you plan and manage your wedding. It was a fun process together, and I am so happy you had such a great time at your wedding celebration. I wish you happiness and an amazing life together. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Katie · Married on 06/24/2016

When looking for a venue to accommodate a small ceremony and reception for our wedding (60 people) without spending as much as one would for a wedding double the size, our options looked bleak...that is until we found Lake Pearl in Wrentham! From the moment we arrived at the first visit, we knew that we had found the perfect place. The look and feel of the entire venue was exactly what we were looking for, and the more we talked with Karen the more sold we were. The affordable price, all the extra options available, the flexibility of personalizing our experience, and the professionalism of the entire staff only added to our decision.

Fast forward a year to our actual wedding day, the food was FANTASTIC, as anticipated, the room was transformed into everything I imagined it would be, the bill didn't make my head spin, and most importantly the staff were accommodating and superbly helpful throughout the night. These people really know what they're doing, and they do it well. The entire process from start to finish was top notch. They provided me with the venue of my dreams, and a perfect day I will always remember. I will be raving about this venue for years to come!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Katie & Ryan, Thank you, first for choosing Lake Pearl for your wedding celebration, second for your kind review. I am so glad you enjoyed your Tree Top Room wedding. I wish you both the very best for your life together; much happiness. Robb DeSimone, General Manager

Gail · Married on 08/08/2015

Dave and I went to Lake Pearl in May of 2015 to see if they had availability for August of 2015. They did and we met with Karen to talk about our vision for our wedding. We wanted it all about family, casual yet formal enough for adults and children. She recommended the tent. It was beautiful. We had the buffet and our ceremony was in the boat house (chapel) with the lake behind it. Everyone at Lake Pearl went out of their way to accommodate our needs. We had 2 children with dairy allergies and 3 guests that were gluten free. All were accommodated without any hesitation. Our wedding was August 8th. The day was beautiful, everything went off without a hitch. We can't say enough about the service that everyone at Lake Pearl gave us. They treated us like we were their only clients. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for somewhere to have an event. The staff at Lake Pearl are true professionals with hearts of gold! We can't thank them enough for all the special attention that that provided to us!

Dave and Gail Whitty

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lake Pearl Wrentham's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review. We are honored to have had a role in making your wedding day special. We wish you an amazing and happy life together. Robb DeSimone, GM, and the entire staff at Lake Pearl.

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

We fell in love with the Tree Top room at Lake Pearl the moment we saw it. We continued to look at other venues - and we just kept comparing them to Lake Pearl. The view in the treetop room is gorgeous! Maria was our coordinator - and she was great! Always very responsive, helpful and extremely personable. The day of the wedding - everything was exactly as planned! All of the waitstaff was very friendly - and everything was perfect. I didn't have to worry about a thing - and was able to truly enjoy the day. Thank you!!

Jeff · Married on 05/16/2015

Our choice of Lake Pearl for Kristen's and Justin's wedding ceremony and reception was so right. Maria Krusas helped us with all aspects of planning for the event, from vendor selection to food, cake, linens, everything. She was a calming influence all the way through the process, and we appreciated her patience and her professionalism. On the day of the wedding, Maria was onsite to ensure that everything proceeded smoothly, and Lucy and Alicia attended to every detail, from rehearsal specifics, to the order of the wedding procession, to seating for guests, the cocktail hour, everything. They could not have been more thorough and conscientious, and each made sure to individually congratulate us. We will always be grateful to them and many others who ensured that it all went off without a hitch.

Denise · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the West Ballroom at Lake Pearl on Saturday, May 9th, and it was everything we could have asked for and them some! On the night of the wedding, we had a wedding coordinator designated to helping us out with anything we needed, as well as kept us aware of every detail of how the flow of the wedding was going. I have been to a wedding at Lake Pearl in the past, but what really sold us on this venue was the open house that this venue had last year. The open house was put together so well, that we were able to start to put our vision together of what our perfect wedding would look like. After booking the venue, we were assigned to our wedding coordinator Karen, who was absolutely AMAZING to work with. I would highly recommend her for any couple. She was always available to meet with us in person to answer questions we had and help us put our vision together, as well as was so prompt to answer any questions I had via email. Karen really impressed me by how attentive she was to all of the details of the wedding, especially as I was changing them weeks before the big day. :) In the few weeks leading up to the wedding, I had a lot of final questions on how everything would come together, and Karen was always there to help me out and always had a smile on her face.

Throughout the wedding, all of the associates at Lake Pearl tended to anything we could possibly need, and did it with such grace and courteousness. Not only do the associates that you work with care about the big day as much as you do, but the thought and preparation that go into the actual venue will astound you. We know that we were dealt with a harsh winter, but everything in and around that venue was in pristine condition throughout all of the meetings that we. The location is gorgeous being on a lake, and the grounds are well taken care of. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for weddings and if you get a chance to work with Karen, you will not be disappointed!!

Stefanie · Married on 04/25/2015

Absolutely everyone and everything at Lake Pearl was amazing! They truly cared about making our day special and perfect. Maria was our sales coordinator and worked with us to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted and helped us with our budget. She was so responsive and patient with all of my many questions. The day of the wedding my bridal attendant Jane was on point!! She was so sweet, so prepared, so calm, so helpful, so attentive and all without being overbearing. Anything that I wanted or needed, she was right there. She made sure that we were comfortable, fed and happy haha. When my dress has a little malfunction she was right there to quickly help me fix it. The food itself was delicious and hot (one of the many downsides to wedding food often) and the waitstaff was sooooo polite and sooo attentive. All of our guests were thoroughly impressed with all of the staff at Lake Pearl. The décor was absolutely stunning and overall the entire day was more stress free then I ever could have imagined all thanks to everyone there. We cannot thank them enough and would definitely recommend them to all of our friends!

The planning stages as well as executions were all dreams at Lake Pearl's Tree Top Room. The ballrooms are a bit outdated for my taste, but the tree top room's vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows on the lake (with outdoor porches) are amazing! Their communication, flexibility, and customer service are all excellent. Request Maria as a consultant, she is fun and on top of her game. Every request and detail was pulled off beautifully. Lake Pearl comes with my highest recommendations.

• Ginnifer

Ginnifer · Married on 05/24/2014

I had my wedding and ceremony in the Tree Top Room and accompanying gazebo, which are both absolutely stunning! I worked with Lori at Lake Pearl and she was wonderful. Very attentive to every detail, quick responses, and very helpful in giving me ideas and advice. The day of staff were flawless. I didn't even have to ask for drinks to be put in my hand, they anticipated my every need. The timing went off perfectly, and the decorations I dropped off to be set up (which was pretty much everything since I did the centerpieces myself and didn't use a florist) were put together even better than I had imagined. If I had it to do all over again I would still book with Lake Pearl every time.

Elissa · Married on 04/26/2014

Lake pearl was amazing and made everything go very smoothly. I did not have have to worry about making sure anything started on time. They give you a wedding person who is there to help you the entire time of your wedding. IT WAS AMAZING. And the view was spectacular!

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

Absolutely perfect! I didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Everything was taken care of.

Our recent wedding at Lake Pearl exceeded all of my expectations. I was so very pleased with how everything turned out. Everything was set up exactly as I asked, and after seeing everything with our table linens, decor, flowers, candy bar, etc, it was more beautiful than I had even envisioned.

We had our ceremony outdoors in the large gazebo, and all of the chairs and flowers were provided by Lake Pearl. We did bring two altar pieces of our own, but they probably weren't even necessary. I had my own bridal attendant and function manager who both always made sure everything was running smoothly, that I had everything I needed, that the Groom and I had our own portion of hour d'oeuvres to enjoy, and the bridal attendant even carried the train of my gown around behind me.

My guests raved about the great service and food. The salmon was delicious, and the prime rib portions were very generous with every piece being cooked perfectly pink. They also agreed that everything was extremely well organized.

My sales rep was also very instrumental in helping me plan and organize all of the details leading up to the wedding and answered any questions I had within a couple of days. The staff at Lake Pearl undoubtedly played a huge role in ensuring the success of my wedding. It was better than I could have ever imagined...it was my dream wedding come true!