Lake Natoma Inn Reviews

Lake Natoma Inn 5
  • Danielle

Danielle Haaby · Married on 05/11/2019

This is a must book

We worked with Ashley and she was absolutely on top of her A game from the moment we looked at the venue to the after the wedding. She walked us threw every step and answered every email even with the same questions I probably asked her a billion times. Lake Natoma inn is a beautiful place to have your wedding. They even do a food tasting- The food went over my expectations and all the guest as well. "The food was amazing" Before we walked out for the Ceremony we met Dave - He really took care of us from greeting us with drinks right after the ceremony to saving us appetizers and had the staff make plates for us so they made sure we ate on our wedding day not once but twice since they sent a nice bottle of champagne and boxes of food for my husband and I. The suite for the night is a must book! Also, they provide pretty much everything and for the price it was honestly a steal. I could go on and on about this venue, but I think you get the point!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

I chose Lake Natoma Inn as our wedding venue after I had done extensive research on many venues in the Sacramento/greater Sacramento area and it is by far the best place I could have asked for! They have many options for ceremony and reception sites and are willing to work with you to make your wedding day amazing! We got married near the gazebo in front of a beautiful fountain with flowers and trees creating the perfect backdrop to say, "I do!" Our reception was in the Pavillion and I can tell you personally that you will fall in love with the draped ceilings and chandeliers! These physical features made our day special, but the truly incredible thing about this venue is its amazing staff! I honestly can't say enough about the staff here. It's impossible to do justice to Erin, the director, or Dave, our banquet captain, in words. They are both incredible and I am so glad that I chose LNI as my venue because of them! Erin is the director at LNI and she is fantastic! Every detail throughout the entire process was handled with excellent care, organization, and professionalism! Erin was wonderful with communication and planning throughout the whole process! She has this whole wedding thing down to an art and made sure our ceremony went smoothly and exactly as planned. Our banquet captain, Dave, was just as wonderful! From the moment I met him, he made sure that I was relaxed and taken care of and made it clear that he would do anything to make sure we enjoyed our special day! He and his crew did not disappoint as they managed and ran our reception. They made sure that everything was taken care of -- Dave made sure we each had whatever we wanted or needed throughout the whole day. Additionally, the food was wonderful and our guests loved it! Thank you to Erin, Dave, and the whole staff for making our special day as incredible as I dreamed it would be! I can not say enough good things about Lake Natoma Inn and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Alex · Married on 03/18/2017

We chose Lake Natoma Inn for a multitude of reasons, but having reflected now on our ceremony and reception, we are even happier that we chose Lake Natoma Inn for our wedding! We had many guests coming from out of town, so it was wonderful to have a central location for everyone to stay (and such a great location in Old Folsom!) and with such easy access to the ceremony and reception! We had our wedding outside and it was so beautiful and romantic! They had flowers planted over and above the flowers we purchased from the florist, and it was so green and spring-feeling. Our reception was right next door, and EVERYONE commented on how good the food was! Ashley was our wedding coordinator and she was very helpful and accommodating. Dave was the head server during the reception and we could not have been taken care of any better! When we got back to our room, the staff had put together food for us (complete with utensils to eat with!) so we could enjoy a meal before going to bed. The venue was great for both the ceremony and reception, but the value is even better! I looked at other venues in the area, but Lake Natoma Inn provided a fantastic wedding experience at a very reasonable price which allowed us to invite more guests. I'm not sure there is a thing I would change about how our wedding went. Thank you to Lake Natoma Inn staff, especially Ashley and Dave!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Denise · Married on 05/14/2016

Lake Natoma Inn and their Staff did an Excellent Job from Start to Finish for us. We have been staying at Lake Natoma Inn for the last 6-7 years when we travel to Folsom. This is what made us decide on having our Wedding and Reception at Lake Natoma Inn. The Wedidng Coordinator Julie, Pat (Director of Sales, All the Hotel Staff (Front Desk) and Banquet Staff were Awesome. Very Attentive. Always followed up and kept in contact thru all our planning stages. Lake Natoma Inn and Folsom Area Surrounding is perfect-more to see, do all in walking distance.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Bailey · Married on 03/05/2016

We love this place! They were amazing! Erin, our coordinator took such great care of us and made sure everything went smoothly. The staff was frIendly and helpful. They had a back up plan when the weather took a turn for the worse and it was still beautiful. The food was delicious and everything went accordingly. Thank you Erin and everyone at Lake Natoma Inn!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Tanya · Married on 10/17/2015

We just had our reception here in October 2015. We worked with Julie throughout the whole process and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was a DIY bride so she offered up ideas, etc. when needed. They were very accommodating to changes as well. The food tasted great - even a lot of our guests raved about it too. The staff was also very helpful and nice and made sure the groom and I had food, drinks, etc. Overall everyone did a great job in making our reception awesome! I would definitely recommend Lake Natoma Inn to anyone looking for a venue. Especially their "Pavilion" room. With the draped ceilings, chandeliers, and new carpet, it definitely has an elegant wedding feel. Plus, it's walking distance to the Folsom bars after :)

Sent on 11/16/2015

Ruthie · Married on 08/02/2015

We had our wedding at the Lake Natoma Inn this August, and we could not have been happier with our choice! I researched 50+ different venues all over Northern California, and given what we were looking for (outdoor garden ceremony site, indoor banquet room, and guest accommodations at the same location or close by), LNI was the clear winner for both quality and value. What we didn't expect was that the staff were also OUTSTANDING, leading to a stress-free wedding planning experience and perfect wedding day!

Erin was our wedding coordinator, and she was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout all the wedding planning. She was also terrific on the wedding day itself: friendly, calm, knowledgeable, flexible, and making sure everything ran smoothly.

We had a number of special requests (dietary restrictions, timing, etc.), and the LNI staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Given how many weddings we know they do, we were impressed with the great care that they take for each and every couple!

We had our ceremony on the Patio (a beautiful garden, with greenery and flowers everywhere), and it was breathtaking. At first, the little paranoid part of me worried that we might hear outside noise from the pool (it was a hot day), hotel guests, cars, etc...... but we didn't hear a peep! It ended up being sheltered/secluded enough that we felt like nothing existed apart from our wedding.

The banquet food was delicious and an amazing value, and the bar package prices are excellent too. Rooms had all the amenities and were reasonably priced.

The main downside is that they are open to doing multiple weddings in one day, but the spaces are separate enough (and they stagger the timing), so I don't think it would cause any issues. Luckily, we were the only wedding that day (a Sunday), so we didn't even have to worry about it, and the staff was extra flexible with timing, space, etc.

We could not have been happier with our LNI experience!

Sent on 09/19/2015

colleen · Married on 05/09/2015

Lake Natoma Inn is an amazing venue for a wedding! Gorgeous views from the hotel and great for wedding guests to stay entertained. Julie the coordinator and Dave the banquet captain are INCREDIBLE!! They were so accommodating and so easy to work with. They made our day so special!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Abigail · Married on 06/27/2014

Besides being a beautiful place to have a wedding, they also have great service.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Diane · Married on 11/02/2013

The Lake Natoma Inn was the perfect setting for our wedding, reception and as a hotel for our out of town guests. The outdoor patio setting for the ceremony was beautiful and the reception area was immediately adjacent to the patio. All our guests raved about the great food at the reception. All of the staff with whom we worked were very thorough and professional in their jobs and also fun to work with. We highly recommended this venue.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Stacy · Married on 06/29/2013

Lake Natoma Inn is a great place for your event. All of the staff that we encountered were very friendly and focused on making me and my husband happy with the services they were providing. They have two beautiful ceremony sites. They give you the freedom to decorate however you'd like and to also design your own meal choices. I also loved how they provide a complimentary room for the bride and groom and offer discounts to guests who choose to stay there as well.

Sent on 07/18/2013

This venue has absolutely nothing wrong with it! I have no complaints what-so-ever with them! Erin is an absolutely wonderful director of weddings. She will help you anytime, anywhere, with anything you need! I couldn't possibly imagine my wedding going smoothly without her! I am so grateful for Lake Natoma's Services! I would recommend this place over and over again!!

Sent on 06/04/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

Lake Natoma Inn's Pavillion was the location for my reception. Erin, the wedding coordinator, was amazing! She was prepared and had everything ready, down to the last detail. We had our cocktail hour outside in the gazebo area, which was lit with sparkly lights. We then moved into the Pavillion, the tented event room. Everything was perfect, I recommend Lake Natoma to everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Laura · Married on 05/20/2012

Lake Natoma Inn is a fantastic wedding venue! I worked with Christina throughout the planning process – she is great as well. She is super responsive to any questions or emails, and even as the wedding got closer, she was always available for questions or changes, etc. I never felt like a bother to her. They were very flexible on the buffet options as well – we didn’t really care for the lasagna and they allowed us to switch the food out with another option without charging us extra. They really are there to meet your needs and do what they can to make your day perfect. The day of the wedding ran smooth as well – she was there to coordinate the ceremony, and then the banquet manager pretty much handles the reception. They were great in making sure people knew when to eat, checked in with my husband and I throughout the reception to ensure we had everything we needed, etc. They were super attentive and very easy to work with. The food was excellent!

Just a heads up in regards to the ceremony, LNI does not have any microphones for your minister performing the ceremony. Our DJ didn’t have one either, so our ceremony was performed with no microphone, and some guests commented it was a little difficult to hear, as we are close to Folsom Blvd so you could hear some traffic. I’d highly recommend renting a suite (especially for the girls) the night before – these rooms are great, and overlook the ceremony venue. They are spacious and plenty of room to get ready the next morning. Plus if you’re lucky you get to watch a wedding from your room the night before yours.  All of our guests staying at the hotel indicated their rooms were great with comfortable beds as well, so it’s great for out of town guests. I would definitely recommend LNI for anybody looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Lagacia · Married on 10/01/2011

Lake Natoma Inn is a great place to choose, especially if you want to have a small, intimate cost-efficient wedding. Their venue coordinators - especially Erin - are fabulous and will ensure that your wedding day goes as planned. I could not have picked a better place. Even my husband - who had no idea what to expect because he played no role in planning - thought it was fabulous! I also received many compliments from other vendors who attended.

Sent on 10/26/2011

emily · Married on 09/16/2011

The venue is beautiful and the staff really bends over backwards for you. My husband and I even were sent home with two boxes of food and a bottle of champagne for our hotel room!

The lovely thing about the Lake Natoma Inn is that you get to just show up the day of your wedding. There is a wedding coordinator and the chairs, food, and everything is included in the price. I wouldn't have changed anything!

Sent on 11/13/2011

HEATHER · Married on 03/26/2011

Everyone at the LNI was amazing. They were accommodating and so professional. They went above and beyond to help put together the wedding of our dreams. The Coordinator Erin was sensational. She was always available and excited about helping make our wedding perfect. We loved working with her through out the entire process!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Dolores · Married on 03/19/2011

Erin was the best. She made planning a wedding easy I enjoyed chatting with her and she always had great ideas for us. Lake Natoma Inn and there employee's were great and worked hard to make sure our day was special. Erin and her team are the best.....Thanks so much for all you did to make thing work out..... Your the best...

Sent on 11/22/2011

Ann · Married on 07/31/2010

They were AWESOME!! They were easy to work with and were well set-up for weddings. They made our wedding planning so much easier because they handled many details like the food, tablecloths & linens, silverware, dancefloor, servers, bar, etc. The food was excellent. The whole experience was great. The ceremony locations were beautiful, we got married on the patio. Our reception was in the Grand Pavillion, and it was perfectly set-up and catered.

Sent on 09/25/2010

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2009

The Lake Natoma Inn will always hold a place in my heart!!! They were totally awesome! Completely professional, quick responsiveness to any questions I had and most important was very flexible with my wedding personalization.
    I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone even my worst enemy. Best deal around for location and food all in one!!! Erin and Kristina were the icing on the cake. I feel like I not only left happily married but with two life long friends!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 04/22/2009

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2009

The Wedding Director at Lake Natoma Inn was extremely helpful with each step of the process. She had answers to my questions before I even asked them. She was very much in tune with the concepts that we had for our Ceremony and Reception. I was e-mailing her a ton two to one week before the Wedding and she responded quickly - helping calm my nerves and stresses. I recommend this venue to anyone looking for a site in the Folsom/El Dorado Hills area.

Sent on 04/06/2009

Luis · Married on 02/14/2009

This is a beautiful location,very clean and with a spectacular view.The help was amazing very professional and ready to serve you.I had a wonderful reception.

Sent on 04/30/2009

Nicole · Married on 04/24/2008

I had always seen pictures online and heard from friends how fabulous it is, but I wasn't prepared for how beautiful it really is. The pictures online do not do it justice. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful setting for my intimate spring wedding. The staff is wonderful! After many of my phone calls going unanswered at other local sites, I was impressed and excited when Erin called me back less than an hour later. The customer service and expertise that she has is beyond belief. Not only was I impressed with Erin, but on the night of my wedding the banquet staff was phenomnal! No wonder everyone I know has gotten married here. If you are looking for a site that really focuses on you and makes your day everything that you imagined, I reccomend that you come here first!

Sent on 02/13/2009

Amber · Married on 10/13/2007

The Lake Natoma Inn was the first venue we looked at and fell in love. The staff was really helpfull and it's beautiful. They were more than helpfull and very knowledgable. The food was very good too.

Sent on 06/02/2008

Michele · Married on 06/29/2007

As beautiful as our wedding venue was we also decided to get a reception venue as well. My wife and I wanted to go all out. It was breathtaking to see all the food at the reception venue. After our wedding the guests all arrived at the Lake Natoma Inn for the festivities afterwards. The staff was so courteous and friendly to everyone. The food was all set up, as was the dance floor, the band, everything! They set up everything beautifully and did a great of setting up and taking the stuff down afterwards. They were prompt and made sure everything was going according to plan. I'm glad we got the reception venue and it wasn't that expensive as well. I would go back again if I am ever in the neighborhood. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/30/2007