Lake Lawn Resort Reviews

Lake Lawn Resort 6
Lake Lawn Resort 7

Jennifer · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Amazing tour

We had such an amazing tour! Everything was perfectly played out and the rooms were all amazing!

Ginny · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Day Ever!!

My husband and I got married at Lake Lawn in the Geneva Club on Nov 2. We worked with Jaci to coordinate our big day. For something as big and elaborate and important as a wedding, I can not get over how easy and stress-free (and FUN!) Jaci made the entire experience. She was unbelievably thorough in every aspect. She was very knowledgeable and answered every question we had to the fullest extent. Jaci decorated the room beautifully. It was very comforting to know she was on top of everything while we were getting ready for the ceremony.

Our guests were equally blown away by our venue. The entire resort was beautiful and I overheard my guests already planning return visits. I was very proud to host my wedding in such an all around wonderful resort. The food was fabulous, every staff member we passed greeted us with a smile.

Our wedding weekend was perfectly executed. We also held our rehearsal dinner in the Wisconsin room and had a brunch for our guests the morning after the wedding. All of the details came together perfectly to make this a weekend to remember for not only my husband and me, but for each of our guests. Thank you to the entire Lake Lawn Team and especially Jaci for truly making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lake Lawn Resort's reply:

Ginny, we cannot thank you enough for choosing Lake Lawn Resort, and we are so pleased that you and your guests enjoyed so much of what the resort has to offer. Jaci and the rest of us appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again! Congratulations!

Susie · Married on 10/12/2018

October Wedding

Jaci and Lake Lawn Resort were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. From the time we secured the venue through the day of we were 100% pleased with their service and attention to detail. Our wedding was held in October and the weather can either be perfect fall weather, a fluke and summer weather or like our COLD:( With last minute changes made the day of to move our ceremony and cocktail hour inside everything still turned out beautiful and worked smoothly. Thank you Jaci and Lake Lawn Resort for making our special day even more special and unforgettable!

KARRIE · Married on 09/08/2018

Nicole is amazing. Still working with her. Or wedding is in September 2018

patrcia · Married on 06/02/2018

Lake Lawn Resort went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend a very special and memorable event. From the staff at the front desk, to the housekeeping staff, the staff at the Lookout Bar, and the Frontier Dining Room--they all treated us like royalty. Special mention to Nicole Ross who helped us create the perfect wedding site and reception. Also to our servers, Kelly and Rick, who waited on our guests at the reception with considerable attention to detail and responsiveness. We feel Lake Lawn Resort is the perfect setting to make a couples' wedding day complete.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Lake Lawn Resort's reply:

Thank you very much, Patricia! We appreciate your kind words. We enjoyed hosting your special day so much, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you from all of our staff, especially Nicole, Kelly, and Rick. Congratulations again!

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married in Delavan and held our reception at Lake Lawn Resort on 10/28/17 in the Geneva Ballroom. We worked with Kristina Conlin who is absolutely amazing! She made everything go so smooth during the entire planning process and the day of. She was with us every step of the way paying attention to every detail. We obviously had no prior experience in planning something this large and really had no idea where to start. We knew we wanted Lake Lawn so we just started there. Kristina was able to guide us through what our next move would be. I have gotten so many compliments on our venue choice but I have to give it to Kristina. She put this all together and we couldn't have done it without her!!!

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

On 10/28/17, my husband and I got married at Lake Lawn Resort and it was absolutely perfect! I highly, highly recommend working with Nicole Ross because she was phenomenal. Every email, every question, and every request was granted. She has a lovely and calm demeanor, so no matter how stressed I felt, she had a soothing presence and great attitude. There was not a time where she wasn't smiling. I was able to assign a dear friend of mine to help with decorating the reception room (the Geneva Club Room was fantastic!) and Nicole decorated it beautifully with her! It was certainly much better than I anything I could have thought of or envisioned. In addition, the food was fantastic, our friends talked about the beer cheese soup for days, and they LOVED the late night snack of grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters! What I appreciated most was that Nicole was able to create the head table that I really wanted to have - 22 people, so that everyone in the wedding party could sit with their dates. This table with gorgeous and I loved that we were all so close together. The service was wonderful - very professional and kind. Also, I love the bar in this room because it encourages closeness and we had a lovely fireplace nearby. I would choose Lake Lawn one hundred times over because it was perfect, especially if it meant working with Nicole again. Thank you!

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Lake Lawn Resort for our wedding! Jaclyn was our planner and she was extremely helpful, responded to questions quickly, and she was super organized which made the day go smooth. Our ceremony site on the Lake was beautiful as was our reception hall which looked out onto the Lake. It was so convenient to have everything right on site both for our guests to stay there and for us to get ready for the day. We also went to the spa for hair and make up which was convenient and they did a great job. I would highly recommend Lake Lawn Resort to anyone looking to have their wedding with everything available to you in one location along with amazing staff to help with whatever you need!

Krista · Married on 09/23/2017

My dream was a tent wedding. I had worked in Lake Geneva at a resort a few years back and had heard of Lake Lawn but never had been there or new much about it. We were on the wedding wire one day checking out venues and all a sudden a picture at Lake Lawn resort shows up of a tent by a lake with string lights in front of it. We fell in love. We immediately booked a tour of the resort and booked our wedding there. The reviews were awesome when it came to service and food so that certainly helped. It wasn't long after that we fell in love with everything about Lake Lawn, the location, and more so the staff. They were quick to respond to our questions, met with us on multiple occasions to go over tent layout. Our wedding was a guest list of 400 people - their biggest wedding this year - so a lot of preparation and planning went into it and Lake Lawn eased my mind in every way. I was so nervous about planning for a wedding that large, who wouldn't be? And obviously we wanted our day to go perfectly but knew with that number there were good possibilities of hiccups. Well, there were not. My wedding coordinator; Kristina Conlin, was more help than I ever imagined someone would be. Yes it was her job to make sure the day went smooth but she went above and beyond in so many ways to make sure my decor was in the right spot, tables were set up correctly, she got in touch with all of my vendors and basically took the reins on that after I booked them. Because of her service along with the rest of the staff at Lake Lawn, me and my husband had the most beautiful fairytale wedding we had always dreamt of with a beautiful scenery, great music, AWESOME food and of course, awesome drinks. I ton of our guests told us how good the steak, chicken and soup was. Many people also said how amazing the resort was and couldn't wait to bring their families back there. Lake Lawn and its staff hold a special spot in our hearts - we cannot wait to go back and visit!

Lake Lawn Resort 8
  • User4347803 · 1+ year ago

There is just something about Lake Lawn Resort that makes me smile. I am the owner of Blue Moon Events and I had the opportunity to serve as a day-of coordinator for a client’s wedding at Lake Lawn this past Labor Day weekend. While it was my first time working an event at LLR, I was made to feel like I’d been coming there for years. All of the staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed to create a perfect day for our clients. Kristina Conlin was our event manager and her attention to detail, calm demeanor, and charming sense of humor put everyone at ease – especially when the outdoor cocktail hour was interrupted by a downpour and we had to move everyone inside. She, along with the FANTASTIC banquet and bartending staff, handled the turnaround quickly and with grace. In addition to the event space that boasted a vaulted ceiling decorated with bistro lighting and perfect views of the lake, my clients were thrilled to get to host their ceremony on the new terrace – it was truly such a beautiful day and the guests had a marvelous time. I highly recommend this nostalgic, welcoming gem of a resort.

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2017

I recently had my wedding at Lake Lawn Resort and everything ran so smoothly! Jaclyn was my coordinator and she was AMAZING! She catered to all of our needs and made sure we were happy at all times. I am very impressed with their work and how well they accommodate their guests! If you want your wedding day to go smoothly book with Lake Lawn and enjoy your day!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lake Lawn Resort's reply:

Hello Danielle, Congratulations again on your wedding. We are so happy that we were able to have it outside! Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate you choosing to have your wedding lakeside here on the grounds of Lake Lawn Resort, and Jaclyn enjoyed working with you so much!

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

We had our wedding on 7/29/17 at Lake Lawn Resort. Everything was PERFECT and we owe it all to Kristina Conlin and the Lake Lawn team. Kristina had met with us numerous times before the wedding and was always there to answer any of our questions whether via phone or email. We had our wedding outside under a big tent, so we definitely had more things (and vendors) to coordinate (setting up of tent, lighting, tables, etc) - and Kristina took care of it all for us! My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing day of the wedding. We were able to just sit back and enjoy the day.

Thank you again to Kristina for making our wedding day our best day yet. We have had many people tell us that it was the nicest wedding they have been to, and we give you and the beautiful Lake Lawn venue credit for that!

Amy · Married on 06/30/2017

We got married on June 30, 2017 at Lake Lawn. Kristina Conlin is amazing!!! We love her!! She was such a delight to work with! She was so caring and thoughtful during this whole process. You can tell that she really cared about us and our big day. Kristina was helpful and gave great suggestions when we were trying to make decisions. It felt like she was part of the family! I miss talking to her every day. She was always available through email, phone calls, and even text messages. She helped make our day run smoothly!! We had no stress at all that day and we owe it to her. It was so nice just being able to enjoy the moment and not have to worry about anything. Kristina went above and beyond for us!! We could not have imagined this process and the wedding day without her. Every guest told us how wonderful the big day went. They raved about the service and delicious food! Seriously, our wedding day was so PERFECT!! We owe all of this to Kristina and the Lake Lawn staff! THANK YOU!!!!!

Mechelle · Married on 06/09/2017

Everyone at lakelawn resort was over-the-top!!
    Very professional staff and everyone strived to make my Wedding experience superb!

Eric · Married on 05/28/2017

As part of the wedding package, you get wedding coordinator. Our coordinator changed three times, that’s right, three times… I’d be lying if I said this wasn’t very concerning, but with each change we got a phone call and an explanation as to why the change was being made. We were very surprised to learn that it wasn’t due to high turnover, but due to our previous coordinators advancing their careers and taking on new roles within in the resort. In our opinion that’s the hallmark of a thriving organization, and better yet, they all came down to personally see that our day was going as planned and to wish us good luck with our marriage. The final coordinator was Nicole Ross, and go figure, she had worked her way up from server to wedding coordinator within her career at Lake Lawn. Nicole was accommodating, accessible, and a true pleasure to work with. My wife and her kept in great contact (I think they’ve become besties…), fellas listen here and now, having your future bride enjoy working with your wedding coordinator is worth the weight of the world in gold I promise you!

In short, Nicole has our contact information and we’ve given her the green light to pass it along to anyone who has any questions about choosing Lake Lawn for their wedding venue. The experience was incredible, we will always cherish the time spent there, and we very much look forward to revisiting and remembering the days and the nights that we shared there.

ed · Married on 04/26/2017

perfect location with the best staff to support you every step of the way. beyond my expectation!! a treasured memory.

Taylor · Married on 12/06/2016

Working with Kristina was a dream! I'm actually a wedding planner who was hired by the Couple to assist with their day and Kristina was so responsive, helpful and professional during the entire process! As you can imagine, I work with a lot of different venues and venue coordinators.... Kristina was exceptional. She made me feel like part of the team and was extremely thoughtful and helpful on the day. I would love to work at Lake Lawn again! Beautiful resort + nice staff, you can't beat it!

Angela · Married on 11/05/2016

Kelly was amazing, she was completely in tune with everything going on, the whole place felt like its eyes were focused on me. We recommend everyone to have their wedding at Lake Lawn...it was an amazing time and I am actually sad it is over!

Kelly was the wedding coordinator and she was AWESOME! She is so responsive to all of our annoying emails!
    Lake lawn resort is so beautiful! Its right on Lake Delavan and gorgeous!
    It is a little pricey but i think it's worth it!

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

We just got married this past weekend and we couldn't be happier! Everyone took great care of us. Kelly the catering manager was amazing! She was always willing to help and was very quick to respond to our questions! If Kelly wasn't available, Kristi was quick to help and was just as amazing! This is the best place to have your wedding!

Christine · Married on 08/05/2016

Ceremony: The ceremony was beautiful. It was held between two trees on the lake. The backdrop was stunning- almost too good to be true. My wedding coordinator (Kelly) was amazing! She was there every step of the way. Very responsive to every e-mail I sent with answers and solutions for every questions/comment I had and checked in on me every so often to make sure my fiancé and I were taken care of.
    Reception: It was a dream come true. Again, Kelly was there every step of the way. The service was awesome! I had so many compliments on how beautiful the room (Lake lawn Room) was.
    Spa: The services were amazing! Theresa was fantastic at helping me schedule all my girls for services and was even helpful at making several last minute changes! All my girls were able to be together or back to back. My mom and I got massages the day before the wedding and it was well worth it! So relaxing and fun! I recommend making time to use the spa!

Overall, Lake Lawn Resort nailed it! All my guests had a good time! many stayed the weekend making it a mini vacation! Aside from the wedding day being perfect, being at the resort was so much fun! We got to hang out at different restaurants and pools and take relaxing walks by the lake. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding at Lake Lawn Resort!

Jane · Married on 06/05/2016

Wonderful service.Thank you so much.

Sheldon · Married on 06/04/2016

Shannon Davis and her colleagues have done a fantastic job on holding our wedding ceremony and the reception dinner. It is unbelievable that all tasks have been done within one month, which made our last minute wedding dream come true. All staff in Lake Lawn resort are nice, helpful and of great business ethic. Even it's a chaotic day (it's supposed to be), when we counted our things the next morning. We figured we have not lost even a single item! What a miracle. Without her help, our wedding couldn't be that successfully. Almost forget to mention they even lowered the minimum cost of the dinner to 1/3 of the original price immediately after we told them we only had 50 guests. I highly recommend all couples who want a memorable, romantic and economical wedding to seriously consider Lake Lawn resort if you are in Wisconsin or Chicago area. Nothing could go wrong here, at least based on our experience. Sorry for the English, I am not a native speaker. All in all, AAA+++ Thanks again for everything ~

• Tim and Allie

Tim and Allie · Married on 06/03/2016

Lake Lawn is THE place to have a wedding! We fell in love with LakeLawn when touring it for the perfect lakeside setting for our ceremony and reception. Everything leading up to our magical day was easy and we were confident that our day would be amazing. We were not disappointed!!

We had the words "perfect setting" in our wedding hashtag because it truly described the venue at LakeLawn. We ended up having most perfect Wisconsin June day for our wedding, and could not have been happier with the way the day turned out. The grounds are immaculately well kept, the backdrop is gorgeous, all of the spaces from cocktail hour to reception were set to perfection. We had so many guests comment to us "Is this day and this place even real?!". It was flawless!

Secondly, but just as importantly, the staff at LakeLawn is second to none. We worked closely with Kelly Pohle as our wedding coordinator, and I have nothing but the best to say about her. She was so easy to work with, extremely efficient with correspondence, and had so much insight and advice on how to make the day everything we dreamed of. She made sure every detail was taken care of that the staff met all of our needs. She truly became a friend in the process and met with both my husband and I before the ceremony and had us both in tears. While Kelly was outstanding, the entire staff at LakeLawn made our wedding weekend effortless. From Dan at the golf course hooking the guys up with tee times, etc. to Tom at the marina making sure our post-ceremony boat cruise went off without a hitch, we were treated so well!

Lastly, LakeLawn works to make sure you have a day that is uniquely yours. We had a few unique requests (such as lawn games during cocktail hour, a boat cruise for the bridal party to enter the reception, and ways to work with a 26 person wedding party) and Kelly and her staff made each request a reality!

Our day is one that we will always cherish and our guests will never forget!