La'Glam Studios Reviews

La'Glam Studios 7
  • Y

Yennii · Married on 07/06/2019

Friendly, professional, creative

We hired La glam studios for a wedding and we loved everything! The hair, the makeup and nails. They were very helpful throughout the whole process and achieved every looked we asked for.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Service!

Dani and Jenny did a wonderful job on our hair and makeup for my wedding! They were very accommodating when it came to scheduling (re-scheduling) my hair and makeup trial. They were very prompt and professional and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    La'Glam Studios 8
    La'Glam Studios 9
    La'Glam Studios 10
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing. Great team

Jenni and Dani did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. They arrived on time and ready. Super professional. I gave them a vision of how I wanted to look and they made it happened. I LOVED how my hair and make up looked. I felt so beautiful on my big day. I received so many compliments. My pictures turned out amazingggggg bcuz of them. I would highly recommend this team.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    La'Glam Studios 11
    La'Glam Studios 12
    La'Glam Studios 13
    La'Glam Studios 14

Melissa Delumis · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful and amazing!

These girls are exceptionally amazing. Can’t wait for my sister to marry next so we can hired this talented team again.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brianna Gonzalez · Married on 11/30/2018

I highly recommend

The girls were very professional and responsive. Everything we requested, they delivered. My bridal party and I couldn't be any happier to have chosen La'Glam. I highly recommend

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rocio Lima Martinez · Married on 11/10/2018

5 star experience

The best customer service! I absolutely loved my hair! Went above and beyond for the bride and bridesmaids ❤️ Including the grandmother that was last min and made her look so beautiful 😍. Thank you so much 😊

Sent on 11/17/2018

Mary Smith · Married on 10/13/2018

These girl are amazing!

I have textured hair and needed to find someone with such experience. These girls guided me through every step in order to achieve my desired style. I loved my bridal hair and makeup, my bridal party felt their best and I couldn’t be happier with my choice of beauty team. Will definitely recommend La’Glam to everyone I know. :)

Sent on 10/25/2018

Celeste · Married on 10/06/2018

Dani & Jenni did an AMAZING job the day of my wedding! I loved how I looked and I got a lot of compliments on my look as well. Thank you ladies for always coming thru!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Karina · Married on 06/30/2018

These girls are so talented! My hair and makeup lasted all night andirons all looked so beautiful in my photos. The team is very professional and prompt. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sindy · Married on 06/23/2018

Both ladies where so sweet. They made sure that me and everyone else where satisfied with our looks.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kari · Married on 06/22/2018

La'Glam studios (Dani) was great! At my trial I was not sure exactly what I wanted, so she did a couple different styles for me to see and we found the perfect one. She even did a trial for one of my flower girls whose hair we were worried about styling. She was very professional and responds quickly. She styled my bridesmaids, my Mom, and myself all in different styles, everyone was impressed and loved their look. The price is more than fair for the quality and service she provided. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    La'Glam Studios 15
    La'Glam Studios 16

Bea · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved my hair girl (Danelcy) and makeup girl (Sara). They listened to what I wanted and did a trial run and I feel like my look turned out great.

No · Married on 05/12/2018

It was a great time with these girls! Extremely helpful, understanding and fun! I highly recommend them for any events my daughter loved her hair and didn’t want to take it after the wedding! Definantly a place to go! SARAH and DANELCY you guys ROCK!!

Sarahi · Married on 05/05/2018

My experience was AMAZING, Absolutely loved the work they provided & the kindness ! I’d recommend 100000% !

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amparo · Married on 04/07/2018

Don’t hesitate – if you’re thinking about booking La Glam Studios for your wedding do it now! They are fantastic and they book up fast! Elena and Jenni did a wonderful job. Even my husband who usually doesn’t like makeup said that my makeup was perfect. Jenni applied individual false lashes which really made my eyes pop! She did a wonderful job on my mom and bridesmaids – each one requested something different and she tailored each look to their requests. She really can do anything, you just have to communicate what you want and you will not be disappointed. She uses airbrush makeup that somehow evens you out without looking heavy at all. Elena was talented, professional, and just the sweetest person. My hairstyle lasted all night and i got so many compliments on it. Highly recommended!!!

Alicia · Married on 04/29/2017

The hair and makeup team arrived 15 minutes before appointment. Jenni provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother/mother-in-law. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. Danelcy did an amazing job with our hairstyles. I showed her a picture of the hair style i wanted and she blew my mind away with her recreation just simply beautiful. They were both on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend this Glam Team – They are worth every penny.

Cynthia · Married on 07/14/2018

La Glam helped me so much on my wedding day. I ran so behind on my wedding day but my planner told me that both Danelcy and Sara were there and ready to get me started! I was so at peace when I walked into the room these ladies were so friendly. My mother decided she wanted to have some services the day of and they were both so accommodating to her. They did an amazing job. So glad I chose La’ Glam!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    La'Glam Studios 17
    La'Glam Studios 18

Evelyn Barrenechea · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible group to work with!

Heydy and Jennifer were our make up artists for the day and they both did an amazing job. All the girls were really happy with their work and everyone's make up lasted all night! It was me the bride, my mom and 6 bridemaids so a total of 8 girls. Heydy stayed an extra hour to do touch ups before the wedding which was great and helped everyone feel more at ease since some had gotten theirs done starting at 9am. I would say that if you have a big group, make sure that you ask about having a second person. Originally they wanted us to start our make up at 6:45am which seemed impossible since the wedding didnt start until 6pm. But they were able to accommodate a second artist for a small fee, so just a heads up. But overall, their work was great and all throughout the process, it was easy to manage everything with them and they were all very helpful! Heydy was my make up artist and she listened to all my wants and what I didnt want and did a very good job fulfilling everything that I wanted!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    La'Glam Studios 19
    La'Glam Studios 20

Mayra Lancer · Married on 10/20/2018

I love seeing young girls succeed!

My team was great! La’Glam is a very young team with lots of experience in the business. They knew exactly what to do, answered all my questions and even suggested a few other vendors. Hair and makeup both looked great and I love supporting local business, these girls have passion and determination. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan Wolfe · Married on 11/24/2018

Hair and make-up made easy and beautiful

The team at La'Glam were lovely to work with. The hair and make-up team makes it easy to book with them, and they did five women's hair and make-up prior to our wedding. The results were stunning. They also easily modified the more glam look to a more natural one, which I was so pleased with! Highly recommend working with this salon for your wedding and other event needs!

Sent on 01/02/2019

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

Honestly I was in love with my Bridal updo and the way the hair for my bridesmaids came out after a few corrections. the only reason why I couldn't rate laglam higher than a 3 was because my stylist was a no show after driving 40+ on 200 for my trial.i refused to reschedule since I too am a stylist and had blocked off that morning to all my clients just to do my trial, so danelcy ended up coming:She was able to calm me down and reassure me since I was so upset-- I still waited 45min for her in my car-but I was grateful she even showed up.I NEVER GOT A DISCOUNT for such a bad time and on top of that never received a call apologizing for such unprofessionalism.the day of the wedding the stylist Nancy shows up after Danelcy had done my hair(during the trial I requested Danelcy to do my hair since Nancy was a no show) and Nancy didn't greet me- she stood there, I had to take initiative and say Hi and then she got started- she has no personality whatsoever.She spoke to 1 of my bridesmaids because she knew her.when I requested a little touch up for one of my bridesmaids she seemed bothered.Customer service is key& if it wouldn't have been for Danelcy I probably would've cancelled my services and gone elsewhere.Im all about supporting woman businesses but when one emphasizes on cancellation and late policies as much as they do THEY also need to reciprocate.

Sent on 10/08/2018

La'Glam Studios's reply:

Hello Alexa! We take customer feedback very seriously. Thank you for your review. We truly enjoyed being a part of your special day. I tried my best at going the extra mile to make sure you were taken care of, I'm sorry you felt that we could have done more. This will definitely help us in the future.