Lacey Gabrielle Photography Reviews

10 | Farmington, CT

10 Reviews for Lacey Gabrielle Photography

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Lacey is the best!

I don't even know where to begin. Lacey was so incredible to work with. I had done my research on many photographers before reaching out for consultations so I already knew I liked her work but after having a quick phone call, I could tell how personable and nice Lacey was. She was quick to respond to all communications throughout the planning process and super flexible with last minute requests. On our wedding day she was very prepared and moved through pre ceremony photos efficiently. Throughout the whole event she and her second shooter were both kind and relaxed but also super sharp and capturing every moment. It's obviously important to hire talented vendors, but I definitely wanted to be surrounded by nice people on our wedding day and Lacey is just the best. She got our photos back to us super fast and they were absolutely beautiful! They were everything we hoped for and more. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with and you should not hesitate to hire Lacey!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2017

Planning a Connecticut wedding from Arkansas was a challenge. Working with Lacey made the planning process simple and stress free. She was quick to answer any questions I had during the planning process. The day of the wedding she was great with working with me and my husbands large wedding party. Lacey was extremely professional and well organized! We have received a few sneak peak photographs and they are just absolutely jaw dropping. Me and my husband can not wait to receive the remaining pictures.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and it was all because of Lacey. From the beginning, Lacey understood exactly what we wanted and she completely delivered. She was completely professional but also flexible. She was kind, thoughtful, and discreet all at the same time. On your wedding day, you spend the most time with your spouse and your photographer, and Lacey felt like part of our family throughout the day. She made everyone feel comfortable and at ease and delivered the most beautiful pictures. When we received our pictures (quickly!), Lacey had easily organized the pictures so it was easy to see the different parts of the day. When we needed pictures for gifts before the entire album was ready, Lacey always went out of her way to get us edited photos back immediately. She is so responsive and truly wants to make your day the best day ever and most importantly, about you and your spouse. Lacey was willing to jump in wherever we needed a hand or something moved. She was so much more than a photographer to us and I cannot begin to think about our wedding day without her. Lacey will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot recommend Lacey enough! She was such a joy to work with and surprisingly affordable for the hours of coverage with 2 shooters. She was extremely responsive, asked all the right questions, and was very prepared to accommodate all requests we had the day of. She and her second shooter, Kristen, were very personable, friendly and helped everyone relax and just have fun while taking photos! They were unobtrusive and thus I was so surprised to see some of the shots they got in the middle of all the action. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Lacey, she was fabulous!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Arianna · Married on 09/10/2016

We originally booked Lacey, but she was unable to shoot our wedding, as she WENT INTO LABOR on our wedding day!!! CONGRATULATIONS! What I admired was that she let us know as soon as she was unable to keep the appointment, quickly referred us to another talented photographer, handled all of the payments, and still edited all of the pictures for us while providing a discount for the inconvenience. The shots she edited were absolutely breath-taking - she makes the colors pop and knows when to soften a picture and when to give it that extra bit of contrast. We got so many complements on the pictures already! I can attest to her professionalism and she is extremely pleasant to work with. Meeting with Lacey was much different than my meetings with other photographers - she invited us into her home, showed us her work and prices, and even gave us a little gift for meeting with her. There was no stuffy showroom, aggressive 'book now or the price will go up' gimmicks, or pressure to buy an album. Everything was pleasant, bright, and honest - which seems to be her style. She kept us informed and had great straight-forward communication. Professional, flexible, and easy to work with. I hope to use her in the future for another event!

Price was very reasonable: $3000 for 7 hours initially

Sent on 09/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2016

Lacey was absolutely wonderful!! Before my wedding, we met at the venue to scope out possible spots for photography. I also gave her a few photos that I liked that I wanted to replicate on my wedding day. Lacey made sure to get all of the photos and the poses that I wanted. My photos came out absolutely beautiful - better than I ever could have imagined. I also was blown away by the candid moments she was able to capture (my husband and I sharing private looks and smiles with one another). And her shots on the dance floor are so fun! She also was able to zoom-in on certain shots or change a photo to black and white even after my wedding was over and my photos arrived. She was a fun, positive energy that made us all feel comfortable. We loved her! :)

Sent on 09/23/2016

Patrick · Married on 10/11/2015

If it were possible to give Lacey more stars I would. We picked her because of her talent with capturing colors and perfect moments but were blown away by her professionalism and kindness. We used her for both our engagement and wedding pictures and from the very start she put us at ease which created an atmosphere that allowed her to capture stunning photos. Our engagement shoot, our ceremony and our reception were all in distinctly different locations, from a major city, an old church, and on the water in an old fishing town. Lacey was able to capture not only amazing pictures of my wife and I but incorporate the scenery and feel of all the locations. She and her second shooter, Manny, arrived early the day of and captured our wedding party getting ready. Then they captured the beauty of the church and the feel of the ceremony. Next we had pictures with our wedding party along the shore and in a seaport. Finally at the reception her photo-journalistic style was perfect for authentically capturing the feel and movement of the evening. We were blown away by the pictures she produced and I know we will use her for every major life event going forward.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Lacey is an absolutely awesome person and photographer! Her pictures are creative and timeless at the same time. She is very patient, and organized. Her personality is really laid back, and made the whole experience fun. I recommended her to my cousin and a friend, and everyone has been very happy. So thankful for her!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Anu · Married on 11/03/2012

Hiring Lacey as our wedding photographer was one of the best investments we have ever made!! As many people do, we spend a lot of time (almost a year) planning our wedding and Lacey did an amazing job capturing all of the fine details and the special moments during our wedding. Although her photography is breathtaking and we get to enjoy it every day in our home, Lacey's friendly personality and expertise also kept us at ease throughout the busy day. We could not say enough good things about Lacey and highly recommend her to everyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jill · Married on 08/05/2012

There are not enough character spaces to sing Lacey's praises! She is a true professional and captured timeless images that we cherish so much. Our wedding day went by so quickly that we missed moments and certain details but were able to enjoy them in our images. Lacey captured our story beautifully without being obtrusive in the moment. I'm put back in the moment each time I look at our wedding album and couldn't be happier with every image! I highly recommend Lacey to anyone that is looking for a sweet, professional, and incredibly talented photographer to capture one of the most important days of their life!

Sent on 07/09/2014