LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

227 | Occoquan, VA

227 Reviews for LaBella Bridal Boutique

Jane · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Ellalyne. She is absolutely fantastic! She always has something kind to say to you when you walk into the store. It took about three appointments before i said 'yes to the dress'. She was patient with me through it all. Marla in alterations is wonderful! I love this store. I would recommend it to everyone.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Alisha · Married on 07/20/2018

Ellalynn is a joy to work with! She was sweet and vivacious. She just had so much fun allowing me to play dress up while I found the dress of my dreams. She also is professionally trained under Vera Wang. The dresses are off the rack so you don't have to wait months for the gown to come in. What you try on is yours. Ellalynn also was so kind when I was indecisive to honor the sales rate (which was expiring that day) that she quoted me for when I came back a few days later. In addition, there is a seamstress on site so you can have your alterations done there. I highly recommend checking this shop out.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Katie · Married on 07/12/2018

Ella was AMAZING! I really can't say enough about her and this fantastic boutique. I was able to get a very good deal on a dress without feeling like I was at a garage sale. It is a beautiful store with many different choices. Ella made me feel like helping me was the only thing she had to do in the world.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Donna · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful service!

Warm, wonderful, caring staff will make you feel special! Great selection and prices. The alterations staff is fantastic too! I highly recommend LaBella Bridal in Occoquan.

Sent on 01/05/2019

stacy · Married on 05/11/2018

After numerous awful visits to boutiques around the DMV for a mother of the bride dress, I was thrilled with my visit to Labella Bridal Boutique. To begin with, they have an incredible variety of beautiful dresses. What sets Labella apart is their customer service. Outstanding cannot begin to describe the service. I worked with Ellalyne and she took the time to listen to what type of dress I wanted. She not only pulled dresses for me that was what I described but also gave me a few she thought would look beautiful on me. Right she was! I let her know I have a few trouble spots I'd like to hide and Ellalyne has the fashion sense to work things out with extra lace, or an alteration with material added. The transformation was unbelievable. I ended up having several dresses that I would like to wear to my daughter's wedding. As affordable as the dresses are, it's easy to pick up an extra dress for another occasion. This is my second time to this boutique. Everyone I've worked with have been outstanding in their customer care. This is my 'go to shop' and should be yours too!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • I

Inna · Married on 04/21/2018

Having spent incredible amount of energy and time on searching for the dress that I wanted (simple but elegant and one of a kind), I finally found it during my first visit to this boutique. Even though, I did not have an appointment scheduled that day, the staff was able to fit me in into their busy schedule. The owner, Ellalyne, personally assisted me with choosing the right dress. Ellalyne is someone you can trust to give you an honest opinion and guide you in choosing the best dress just for you. She is a woman with impeccable style and grace. I was also able to try on various head pieces and veils from a big selection that this store carries. The alterations done to the dress during my follow up appointments were perfect: there seemed to be no task too hard to adjust the dress to my figure. The staff was very accommodating to my short deadlines and I could not have been more happy. Thank you Labella Bridal Boutique for making me a happy bride and taking my husband’s breath away when he saw me for the first time on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Sharon · Married on 03/10/2018

I came to the store right before closing on a Tuesday afternoon, looking for a cocktail dress to wear to a wedding that weekend. Ellalyne, the owner, personally helped me select the perfect dress and jacket, and then arranged to have Marla, the alterations manager meet me early the next morning to begin alterations. I needed to pick up the dress Friday afternoon so that I could leave first thing Saturday morning for the wedding venue. The alterations were perfect, and I received several complements on the dress. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The whole process and product were perfect from start to finish. I will definitely return next time I need a cocktail or formal dress. The whole team is amazing!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/18/2017

This is my second time going to Labella and I am just as satisified as I was a couple years ago when I was looking for a Marine Corps Ball gown.
    I came today with my mom, grandma, and aunt to help me pick out my wedding dress. Ellalyne was so attentive and listenened to exactly what I wanted. She also helped me out of my comfort zone and I found a dress I never thought I would buy! Great prices and amazing customer service! I recommend going to Labella for any formal attire needs!

Sent on 10/14/2016

I had a medical student doing one of her rotations at our hospital and on one of our busy mornings I couldnt help but notice she was not her usual self. On asking, she broke down and told me she was getting married in 2 weeks and just discovered her wedding gown did not fit and there was nothing she could do about it. I quickly referred her to Ms. Ellalyne, who was kind enough to fit her into her busy schedule, fix the gown beyond what the lady could have imagined and had it delivered to her place in Maryland. The lady was very happy and appreciative of Ms Ellalyne's exquisite services.
    Thanks Labella Bridals!!!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Donna · Married on 09/23/2017

What can I say/not say about Labella and their staff? They literally saved the day for me. I had been searching for a mother of the bride dress for a good 4 months. Time was getting short. No magical weight loss was happening and I was getting very depressed by my options. I tried many, many boutiques in the DC-Metropolitan area, and even one in NYC. Nothing worked. Then on a whim I remembered a friend's recommendation of a cute little shop in Occoquan, VA. So off I went without an appointment. I walked in and was greeted by two sales staff who kindly asked if they could help. At this point I thought why not and let them work their magic. They asked several questions about the wedding venue and style and color I was looking for and before I knew it I was in a dressing room with over 10 options to try on. Not a frumpy style in the bunch and all appropriate for the venue and time. Most importantly, I felt beautiful in all the dresses. A little note: I am not a slender, athletic woman. I am your typical middle age gal who has had to sacrifice work out time to earn a living and take care of her family. All of these dresses that the stylists suggested flattered my figure and were COMFORTABLE! (what a concept). While I was there the fairy godmother of the store appeared (the owner). A more helpful, knowledgeable, and kind person you could not hope to meet. Long story short. I found the staff to be professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The dress selection was great. The stylists and owner truly listened to the customer. I had a Cinderella experience. I felt like I was surrounded by fairy godmothers. We never felt rushed while there and each customer experienced the same level of respect and attention from the stylists. (Two other women were there while I was there). The prices are reasonable and the selection is much larger than you would think for a small boutique. When I left the boutique I felt I had made a friend, & gotten a beautiful dress!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Evelyn · Married on 07/04/2017

The owner, Ellalyne, and her staff were exceedingly kind and accommodating. My mom was able to find the perfect Mother-of-the-Bride dress and get it altered to fit just right. LaBella also has hats, gloves, scarves, and jewelry to accessorize with for that special day. Thanks again to Ellalyne and LaBella Bridal Boutique for all they did for us!

E. R. D-W

Sent on 12/07/2017

Bryan · Married on 06/10/2017

The ladies at LaBella Bridal went above and beyond to make my wedding a beautiful success. They were kind, thoughtful, and genuinely excited for me. After my gown shopping appointment and many alteration appointments, they felt like friends! Mara and the ladies helped me look my best in the most beautiful dress I've ever owned. I'm so glad I shopped at LaBella for my wedding gown and alterations. They are accommodating, thorough, and extremely talented at what they do. Don't miss this must-see bridal boutique in charming Occoquan; book your appointment today!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

Ellalyne is absolutely wonderful and amazing. My girlfriend and I discovered LaBella thru WeddingWire. The boutique is so charming in the heart of quaint Occoquan. I literally felt like I was having a Kleinfeld experience without having to travel to NY. We found an absolutely exquisite wedding gown that I would have never imagined being able to afford. Ellalyne is incredibly patient, has the most attention to detail, and raves about the virtues of each of her team members, sign of an excellent leader. My girlfriend and I had so much fun with Ellalyne and enjoyed every second of our experience at LaBella. I can't wait to continue our experience now that we can focus on finding my girlfriend's matron of honor dress and a dress for my mom. If you want the utmost and personalized customer service while finding an array of exquisite gowns, definitely be sure to visit Ellalyne at LaBella!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Ellalyne is wonderful. She helped my daughter try on many gorgeous gowns and suggested a few gowns that were not initially considered but looked great on the bride. Ellalyne quickly understood my daughter's ideas and interpreted her style, which made the experience so pleasant and efficient.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Shelley · Married on 05/27/2017

This bridal shop was so accommodating to my daughter and I when we showed up one Saturday morning without an appointment. Within one hour a very special dress was chosen along with the perfect accessories. The alteration process was easy, well-done, on time and reasonably priced. I have already told others about this shop! The wedding day was perfect and my bride-daughter looked beautiful in her one-of-a-kind dress!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Pang · Married on 04/08/2017

Had a wonderful experience the staff members were wonderful and attended to all needs. Found a wonderful wedding dress and the altercation of my dress where available right on the site too.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Brenda · Married on 04/08/2017

I am overjoyed that I picked LaBella Bridal for my wedding dress. I am the type of person that hates shopping for clothes and can be very modest and shy when trying them on. Needless to say I was incredibly anxious for my appointment to try on dresses. But the moment I walked in and saw Ellalyne I knew everything would be okay. She has such a caring and tender personality that you instantly feel safe and secure and know that you can trust her to find the dress that will make you feel perfect on your special day. The shop is gorgeous, with dresses of all styles and sizes, including a big selection of larger sizes. We had a private appointment with Ellalyne. I was having so much fun that time flew by and before I knew it I looked at the clock and realized I had gone over the scheduled appointment time! Luckily, she didn't have another appointment immediately after mine and she was kind enough to extend the appointment and keep working with me one-on-one for another 30+ minutes while I tried on more dresses until I found "the one." And I did find the one! It was such a special moment and we were all brought to tears. Ellalyne also helps you create the full look by letting you try on veils, shoes, jewelry, helps you pull your hair up, gives you a bouquet to hold, and etc. So you get to see how the dress would look with all of your accessories on your special day. And you are in no way pressured to buy any of the things you try on. In fact I never once felt pressured or rushed in any way. She was also very accommodating when scheduling the appointment. My best friend was only in town for a few more days and I really wanted her to come for the appointment. Not only was she able to fit us in on such short notice, but when we had to change the appointment to another day to better fit my mother's schedule they were more than happy to help us out. Ellalyne is also amazingly helpful if you are working with a specific budget. Trust me, LaBella Bridal is a dream come true!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Trisha · Married on 02/09/2017

This boutique is romantic, intimate, personal, gorgeous, professional and diverse. Every piece is unique and the staff know exactly what you are looking for even when you can't put it into words. And taking your new dress downstairs to Marla in tailoring is so easy and she is an artist! I highly recommend this venue for shopping for a wedding dress but they also have some prom dresses and dresses for mothers of the bride etc.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Emily · Married on 11/16/2016

It a very friendly and professional environment. Staff sea always smiling and helping to make your special day the most important day of your life. I highly recomend labella boutique.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Maria · Married on 11/14/2016

My daughter was extremely hesitant to go shopping for her wedding dress. I had already scoped out the locals such as David's Bridal - and they all had the same thing. I had heard about Labella's Bridal Boutique and Ellalane, the owner, from some locals so I decided to give it a try. From the moment we walked in the door, my daughter was treated like a princess - and so were my other daughter and I! Ellalane took us into the bridal gown area which was very magical in appearance and said, "If you find a dress today, that would be terrific, but if not, I will have made new friends and that is also good!" I have been training people in interpersonal and selling skills for three decades and every employee there exemplifies what good customer service looks like! In fact, they went above and beyond my expectations. They truly work as a team, also, between the sales associates and the alterations department. Marla, head of the alterations team, is also a joy to work with and can meet an request or deadline you can give her - again, another magician! We had such a wonderful experience that I entrusted my Mother of the Bride dress to Ellalane. She went to New York and brought back a wonderful selection for me to try on - without any deposit! All in all, we have had a wonderful, magical and very customer-oriented experience at LaBella Bridal Boutique and I wholeheartedly recommend this boutique to all new brides!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Ann · Married on 11/05/2016

Not only did the owner go shopping for the perfect dress after our first visit, she could not have done a better job! Of course it needed some alterations and that was a great experience a well. Great staff to work with!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lorena · Married on 10/15/2016

Ellalyne is such a pleasure to work with. I went here with the intent of not getting a dress (I was recently engaged when we went). Of course I found the dress! Ellalyne was patient, and knew how to dress my body type. She also knew how to make me feel absolutely beautiful. The appointment itself was very personal. It was just me, my guests and Ellalyne, unlike places like David's that do several appointments at once. Aside from wedding dresses, they do have a wonderful array of other party dresses. My experience at this boutique was perfect!

This boutique also has its own alterations section right down the stairs!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

I am behind excited and thrilled to say I found my dream dress at Labella! I am absolutely in love with my dress and it couldn't be more perfect. All the dresses are gorgeous and reasonable priced. They have a great variety and selection to pick from. What I loved so much about Labella was the amazing staff! They went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress, especially Nancy. She is so knowledgable and spends lots of time with you to help you find your dream dress and gives the best pointers for a bride to be! Nancy is the sweetest, friendliest, nicest, most down to earth person you will ever meet! She is really incredible! I couldn't have asked for better staff to assist me on this journey, they were absolutely wonderful!! You must go here if you are looking for your dream wedding dress because you will fall in love with Labella just like I did! = )

Sent on 12/16/2015

I flew from Miami to look for my wedding dress at this cute little shop. I found it when I tried on the second dress! Thanks to LaBella for carrying so many lovely options, and Ellalyne was extremely helpful and professional! It was a very pleasant experience.

Sent on 06/13/2016

lisette · Married on 09/30/2016

I was so pleased with every detail of this boutique. Ella was absolutely amazing. She took time, effort and attention to my needs in finding the perfect wedding dress. She went beyond and made it memorable, no stress!! The staff was very personal and sweet as well.

Sent on 01/25/2016