La Luna Banquet Hall Reviews

86 | Bensalem, PA

86 Reviews for La Luna Banquet Hall

Becky · Married on 05/02/2014

Our wedding was at La Luna on May 2, 2014. Mark and Karen were absolutely awesome to work with from beginning to end. They are attentive to every single detail (and we had a lot) and made sure everything was done perfectly. It was a beautiful outdoor ceremony in La Luna's garden and amazing reception. We used la Luna's DJ Tim and he was also awesome!! We highly recommend la luna for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed.
    - Becky and Chas Thierry

Sent on 05/16/2014

Hi Rebecca and Charles!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You looked stunning, and, as you know, we have photos to prove it :) Congratulations again, it was a honor to be of service on your beautiful day!

Susan · Married on 05/02/2014

My daughter's wedding ceramony and reception was at the La Luna. The staff was wonderful and Karen did an awesome job coordinating the ceramony in the garden. Mark and Karen were very accommodating and so easy to work with.

Sent on 05/25/2014

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much and congratulations again on your daughter's marriage! It was a pleasure working with you!

Laura · Married on 03/21/2014

Outstanding! Our special day was made PERFECT with very little effort from us... La Luna made everything so easy and smooth! Loooooovvvveeeee it!!!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Hi Laura and Mikron,
    Thank you for the sweetest review! Congrats to you both and on the arrival of the little one!

Erica · Married on 11/02/2013

La Luna! I knew it the first time I stepped into the door that La Luna was the place to get married. From the beginning Mark & Karen went above and beyond to help us really plan our wedding. La Luna is a one stop shop for everything if your looking to just plan your amazing day. They have so many things to offer and all of their vendors are top notch (the ones we used). Mark & Karen were there for us from day one and always communicated with us on a regular basis. La Luna provided our cake (from H.F. Hornbergers, our DJ Mr. DJ Productions Pete Cassilo, our flowers from A Fashionable Flower Boutique and last but not lease the most amazing caterer in the world Gil from PTG Catering. Over all this place is amazing The entire experience exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 02/08/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hey Erica and Bill, thank you so much! Sending hugs from everyone here at La Luna ...

Laura · Married on 09/21/2013

Mark and Karen are so great to work with. The space is beautiful. The food was delicious!!! We used the house DJ, Pete, who was also a wonderful vendor to work with. I can't say enough about how great everything was! We keep getting compliments of "that was the best wedding I've ever been to". We didn't have to worry about a thing, and as far I know, everything went smoothly. Special thanks to everyone La Luna provided (cake, DJ, catering, florist) for making our day the best day of our lives and something we will always remember.

Sent on 10/04/2013

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Laura and Eric, thank you for the fantastic review! We loved the elegant feel of your reception, from the lovely centerpieces to the elegant cake to the elaborate first dance! Congrats and thank you!

Sal · Married on 09/14/2013

We just had to share our experience about our recent wedding at La Luna. The owners, Karen and Mark, were more than accommodating and a joy to work with. Karen worked with us hand in glove to help us in having the wedding of our dreams. In addition, all the staff who worked on our wedding, including Gilberto's catering, exceeded our expectations. Our guests continue to rave about the atmosphere and courteous service. The food was phenomenal and the venue was picture perfect. We really couldn't have asked for anything more. We would definitely recommend, and already have, La Luna to our friends and family :-)
    Again, we'd like to thank La Luna for a job well done and exceeding our expectations!!!
    Jill & Sal

Sent on 09/27/2013

Hi Jill and Sal,

Thank you so much for the glowing endorsement! What can we say? This was an EPIC wedding celebration! So happy you and all 240 of your close family and friends enjoyed your big day! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! With much love, Mark & Karen and La Luna staff

Patti · Married on 09/07/2013

La Luna was an absolutely amazing place to have a wedding. From the first meeting until the big day, we were treated as though we would be the only couple to have a wedding there. They were over the top in friendliness and accommodation. Our big day was absolutely perfect, nothing at all went wrong and everyone told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to!!! Mark and Karen know what they are doing and they do it so well!!! I would recommend that anyone have their wedding there!!! I can't possibly say enough good things! I found La Luna on the Knot.com and it was the first place we looked at and the one we picked. So glad we did!!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Patti and Frank! We are also so glad you picked us! And you both won everyone over with your warmth and friendliness! Wishing you many years of love and happiness together! Fondly, Mark and Karen and La Luna staff

Justine · Married on 09/06/2013

Mark and Karen make sure all of your needs are taken care of.

Sent on 10/09/2013

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Dear Justine and Alex! We had so much fun working with you and planning your "peacock" wedding! We were so happy to see how excited you were at the wedding! With your permission, here is the Thank You note we received from you by email today:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!... Our Wedding Day was Fantastic! Everything was done exactly the way we had hoped it would be. From the decorations all the way to the excellent food and service of your courteous staff ....my guests still can not stop raving about everything! Alex and I believe our day would not have been so worry free for us if it were not for you two. Words can not express how grateful we are that you truly made our Wedding Day a day we will never forget......
    Always Grateful,
    Alex and Justine Hammond
    P.S. The pictures you took are wonderful I'll be adding them to the collection....feel free to post them or my Thank you note wherever you like!

Vera · Married on 09/01/2013

Our wedding at la luna was everything we wanted it to be. A banquet hall which allows external caterer is hard to find and we were glad to have found La Luna. After attending and loving a wedding of our friends here a year ago , we were glad that we picked the same venue as well.
    Karen was great to work with. She was very responsive to all my requests and helped all vendors to work together.
    We also got very lucky with the weather and were able to have a beautiful outside garden ceremony.

- Vera and Gary

Sent on 09/29/2013

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Verochka and Gary! Thank you so much for a wonderful feedback! Your wedding was so beautiful, and I agree all the vendors did a great job working together. We really enjoyed the wedding planning with you and your family! Congrats again!

Dawn · Married on 08/17/2013

I planned this wedding in four months and it turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!! Mark and Karen were extremely helpful with all the planning. Even after our wedding Mark and Karen sent all the pictures that were taken at the wedding to me on email and they were great shots! The hall looked wonderful and the food was incredible!!!! I would recommend La Luna to anybody planning any kind of event! Our wedding was perfect thanks to La Luna!!

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Dawn and Brian! So glad you enjoyed the photos, all those little details you put into the wedding did look amazing! It was a great part-e as well!Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Hugs, Karen and Mark

Kathy · Married on 08/02/2013

Our wedding reception was everything we wanted it to be. We had so many compliments on how great the servers were and how delecious the food was. Mr DJ, who is the house DJ was very entertaining and had the dance floor packed all night.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Hi Kathy and Jason,

We are happy to hear the reception was everything you ever imagined it would be! Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved hosting your wedding! Could you send us a few photos to be included in our album please? Thanks again!

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2013

Everything turned out excellent! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! The decorations and details turned out perfectly!! Thank you Mark and Karen!

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Kelly and Joe! Thank you so much, we appreciate it! You and your bridal party looked simply stunning!

Jenny · Married on 06/21/2013

We had both our ceremony & reception at La Luna on June 21, 2013. I can honestly say it was GREAT!!! The venue is beautiful, the owners & staff were wonderful, and the food was delicious. They have the best hospitality, I have seen in a very long time. Our guests LOVED EVERYTHING. Our guests could not stop talking about how great the service was, and how they enjoyed everything from the moment they were greeted to the moment they left. I will definitely recommend La Luna to all of my friends and family and anyone else who may ask. I would not have changed anything. I can honestly say that I would definitely use La Luna again. Thank you soooo much for making our special day one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 10/04/2013

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Jenny and Jonathan! Thank you so much for your heartfelt words! We absolutely loved having you as clients! Thank you again, we appreciate it!

Joanna · Married on 07/14/2012

I love love love la Luna! Mark and Karen did a wonderful/great job to make my wedding a BEAUTIFUL ONE! I loved EVERYTHING! Thank You to you & your Staff....Hopefully one day a baby shower will be there too...lol

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Joanna! How are you and Tom? The time sure flies ... it seems like your wedding was just recently but now I realize it's been more than a year now lol Thank you for being so wonderful to us! And we'd be honored to host a baby shower some time in the near future :) Thank you for your feedback!!! With love, Mark and Karen and La Luna Staff

Anne · Married on 05/29/2011

I do not even know where to begin raving about La Luna! From love at first sight, to easy planning and expert service you cannot go wrong in choosing La Luna for your wedding day! Meeting with Mark was a pleasure he is very personable and makes the hall tour enjoyable without being pushy at all. We fell in love with the decor and space it truly is a beautiful hall, it is unique and modern. Once we booked Mark gave us a clear game plan of what to expect and timelines for everything. The prices are amazing and you receive great value for your money. You will swear you are paying a lot more per head once you see the final result, it is amazing! The food was delicious and everyone loved it. We did the ceremony there, used their DJ service (Pete was awesome!) used their bakery (I had an amazing custom zombie cake made thank you Hornbergers!!!) and floral services were provided. I feel like I hardly did anything to pull off a great party! I worked with Karen the day of the wedding and she is to die for! She treated us so good and she made me feel like we had known each other for years! All in all I cannot say enough great things about La Luna, they will make your wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 06/16/2011

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you for sharing this amazing review and for allowing our bakery make that amazing zombie cake!!!

Amber · Married on 05/14/2011

We never could have found a more perfect place to have our wedding reception. It was at first sight just on the website that I knew we had to see it. I loved everything about it, La Luna is NOT like any other place in our area that we saw, I just knew it would be fabulous and it most definetly was. We have the best day of our lives and we thank all of you for making that day come true. Thank you Mark and Karen.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Hello Amber and John,
    Sending hugs your way ... thank you and congrats on your marriage and the ever growing family!

Malinda · Married on 01/16/2011

La Luna is all around the best! Mark, his wife and their entire staff were exceptional. They took our ideas and made them work to the 'T'. I'm so happy that we choose to go with them! Their DJ and caterer were amazing and everyone loved both!! Our wedding was the best day of our lives because of them!!

Thanks again Mark! - Malinda & John Little

Sent on 06/09/2011

Dear Malinda and John,
    We are so grateful you feel this way! Thank YOU so much!
  • jhuhn

Joanne · Married on 02/20/2010

If you are looking for a place with ambiance, LaLuna is the place to book. It has a very Mediterranean feel. Mark and Karen are absolutely fabulous to work with.

Sent on 02/21/2010

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, we loved hosting your celebration!

Becca · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so happy that we chose La Luna Banquet Hall for our wedding on 11/11/17. They made our wedding better than we could have ever imagined. When looking for a venue we wanted one that was elegant and affordable. We also wanted a venue that included everything to make the wedding planning process as easy as possible. La Luna met all of our criteria!! They offered ceremony and reception, DJ, centerpieces, and cake, which were all fantastic! The food is absolutely delicious and there are so many options to choose from!! The Manor House is a great place to hang out before the wedding and the venue has many different photo options. Mark and Karen were awesome to work with and were always willing to answer our questions and ensure us that the day would be perfect. The staff did a wonderful job with our special requests and decorations. They were very attentive to us the whole night to make sure we had everything we needed, we didn't want the night to end! We would highly recommend La Luna for your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, Becca and Bob, it is so important for us to know that you enjoyed the wedding planning AND the day of experience so much! You were glowing and Bob looked dashing in his uniform ...wishing you much love and happiness in the years to come and congratulations!
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/05/2014

Everything for our wedding went great. Mark and Karen are there each step of the way. The day of the wedding, they had everything so well organized there were no worries on our part at all. Our guests had nothing but positive comments about the food. All this for a wonderful price. Thank you so much for making our wedding a truly wonderful, memorable experience.

Sent on 11/23/2014

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you, Frank and Fiona! It was an amazing day ...

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2018

The staff was very wonderful and they helped bring our special day to life. They worked with us when it came to an horrible accident my now husband had which at first didn’t know the out come. Even through La Luna usually didn’t make exceptions but they did for us under the circumstances. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for an awesome venue to go to la Luna.

Sent on 06/28/2018

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

It is so good to see your smiling faces in these photos! Thank you much for the review, we were happy to accommodate you and Chris with a new wedding date. You both deserve much happiness, and thank you for sharing!

Alison · Married on 04/30/2016

Where to being... our April 30, 2016 wedding at La Luna was simply perfect. Mark & Karen were both very helpful and accommodating as we planned our big day. We started planning 2 years in advance. From day one, Mark & Karen were open to answering my many questions and addressing all of my concerns. The day of, my stress was kept a minimum due to the quality of their service. If anything went wrong that day, I had no idea! We wouldn't have wanted our wedding reception anywhere else.

Sent on 05/24/2016

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! We love "simply perfect". Thank you for posting our review#50 on WeddingWire, woohoo! Congratulations and best wishes to you and Frank!

Samuel · Married on 09/27/2014

Tom and I would like to thank you for the amazing service your company provided for us and for making our day so very special.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Hi Sam and Tom,
    Thank you so much for a wonderful feedback! We are proud to support the recently passed marriage equality act!

Christine · Married on 03/15/2014

La Luna provides a very nice wedding at a fair price. There was plenty of delicious food and all of the staff were very friendly. The day ran very smoothly thanks to their planning skills. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone for their wedding or any other event they would be hosting.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Hi Christine and Jeremy,
    We appreciate the positive feedback! We posted a few beautiful photos from your reception on our FB page. Congratulations!

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2013

Mark and Karen did a beautiful job for our wedding in November. We had the best time and they orchestrated everything perfectly beginning to end. The planning process was fun and fairly simply. They answered countless questions and compromised with us to make sure we got everything we wanted for our big day while being reasonable with what we spent in total. We had a great time at our tasting and couldn't wait to eat again at the reception.The food was amazing and the guests absolutely raved about it. The decor was beautiful and everything was clean, set up exactly as I requested, and they even added a few extra things just to surprise us (I asked for silver tapers in our centerpieces and Karen was able to get those even though it's out of the ordinary; she put diamond accents on the tables; they even surprised us with a couple of complimentary ice cream cakes on our dessert table). We were able to make use of the "secret garden" area for some outdoor photos and we were allowed in the ballroom just a little bit early to take a few professional photos before guests arrived. Karen checked on me throughout the evening to make sure we had whatever we wanted and was very attentive throughout the whole night. At the end of the night, they carefully cleaned and packaged up all of our take-home items including our very fragile crystal cake topper and toasting flutes to ensure everything made it back home with us in one piece. The only thing I regret is not being able to taste every single thing we served at the wedding (I most certainly did eat but I got full and we were so busy) because I know I would have loved to try more desserts and those ice cream cakes! I would absolutely recommend La Luna to other brides or for other special occasions as well!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Hi Amanda and Jim,
    We were so happy to be able to accommodate every detail of your wedding reception and have your vision come to life! Thank you very much for the glowing review, and for allowing La Luna to be a part of your special day! And thank you for the gorgeous professional photos by William Reiner ... we posted a few on our website :)