La Luna Banquet Hall Reviews

86 | Bensalem, PA

86 Reviews for La Luna Banquet Hall

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazingly Fabulous

We can not thank LaLuna enough! Everything was fabulous!! The food was out of this world and the staff could not have been more accommodating! It was a pleasure working with Mark and Karen. They made everything for our special day run so smoothly! We could not have asked for a better venue!!!!!! Thank you ❤️The Sperbecks

Sent on 05/07/2019

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Wow, thank you for sharing such an amazing review and even more amazing photos! You and your bridal party looked absolutely FABULOUS! Congrats Nicole and Chuck, and thank you for choosing La Luna!

Jerri · Married on 12/15/2018

A perfect wedding venue, warm, inviting, great food, amazing service.

La Luna was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. It is beautiful and has a very warm feeling perfect for such an event. Most of what we needed was included in the price. The vendors recommened by La Luna were amazing! The food was delicious and the bridal party was well taken care of. The beautiful manor house was a wonderful bonus and a great spot for pictures on our rainy wedding day. We received many compliments from our guests on the food and service. The entire staff made sure that everyone was attended to. Everyone had a great time. Thank you Mark and Karen for an amazing wedding reception!

Sent on 12/29/2018

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, Jerri and Paul, for a wonderful feedback! Congratulations on your oh so elegant wedding reception!!!
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 11/18/2018

La Luna made our day perfect!

We got married on 11/18/18 and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, the staff at La Luna went above and beyond for us. Everything was so elegant and perfect, and THE FOOD!! OMG it was amazing, not typical bland wedding food, our guests couldn't rave enough about it! Everything was wonderful, my husband and I still talk about what a wonderful day and how beautiful everything was. I almost wish we could do it again every year lol. If you need a reasonably priced but exceptionally beautiful place with wonderful staff and a ton of extras, look no further! La Luna really is perfect! Thank you La Luna for making our day wonderful!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback, Suzanne! We were so happy to be able to hold the ceremony outside on the patio, just like you envisioned! Congratulations to you both; it was our pleasure!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Everything about La Luna was amazing! The food was excellent, the staff was incredibly helpful and professional, the location is gorgeous and the price was well worth it. My guests are still raving about our wedding a year later and a large part of that is thanks to La Luna. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone and everyone I know.

Sent on 10/21/2018

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

It was our absolute pleasure to make your day so memorable (and easy)! Thank you and congratulations, Amanda and Mike!!!

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2018

My husband & I were married at La Luna on August 26th 2018 & it was simply the most perfect day ever. Throughout the planning process, the owners Mark & Karen were friendly & accommodating & we were able to communicate effectively through emails, phone calls & in person meetings. During the rehearsal & the day of the wedding, Karen was the absolute BEST coordinator & made sure everything was executed to our specifications. To say the La Luna team surpassed our expectations is an understatement. From the florists to the bakery ( both preferred vendors of La Luna), everyone worked together seamlessly to create the most beautiful atmosphere imaginable. One of my guests remarked upon entering the ceremony that it was “like something out a fairytale”. How’s that for a compliment?! The food was also tasty, my husband & I enjoyed it the next day as we were too busy dancing all night to eat! We heard from several guests that night and in the days following that it was the best wedding they had ever attended! There were just so many different thoughtful touches that I can’t even get into them all in this one brief review. Even some of our favorite pictures from the day are ones Karen took herself which are holding us over until we get the rest from our photographer :) Thank you Mark, Karen and the entire La Luna team for making the best day of our lives even better than what we dreamed of!

-Danielle & Nahshon

Sent on 09/08/2018

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle and Nahshon! You are the BEST!!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • W

Wade · Married on 03/31/2018

Fantastic venue, fantastic owners and amazing staff, LaLuna really made our wedding day the best day of our lives. Mark and Karen are amazing people, the food was delicious, the garden was gorgeous and the hall was decorated beautifully. 10/10

Sent on 04/24/2018

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Congrats, Wade and Jessica, and we are humbled to be a part of the best day of your lives!!! Thank you for everything!

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Mark & Karen were very helpful throughout the entire process. Very attentive & willing to answer as many questions as you have. Karen was also ready to give suggestions, which was very helpful.

Sent on 01/08/2018

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hello Jessica, and Happy New Year! Thank you so much for your kind words, we had so much fun planning your big day! Please share photos when you have a chance. Yours truly, La Luna and staff

Jenna · Married on 11/24/2017

I wish I could give more than five stars! Mark and Karen along with their wonderful staff made our day absolutely perfect. Karen was so kind, fun and on point! She had all our little details taken care of. Mark made the stressful experience of booking and orchestrating a wedding a breeze. He answered all my questions (I had a lot) in a timely and professional manner. The facility itself is beautiful and you can tell they take pride in its upkeep. The food was fantastic! All together I don’t think we could have made a better choice for our special day. Thank you Mark, Karen and La Luna Staff!

Sent on 12/12/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna and Jay! Everything was perfection (including that stunning wedding gown)! It was our pleasure to help bring your wedding day vision to life, congratulations!

Joseph · Married on 10/28/2017

Mark and Karen,

You and your staff at La Luna made our wedding and reception one to remember! Your attention to details were beyond our expectations and we could not have picked a better group of people to make our wedding and reception everything we had envisioned. We can not forget to thank Pete your in house DJ as well for keeping the dance floor full and going all night from the moment he started. Also the amazing food and desserts you also had prepared for our wedding was the talk of the night and a week later we are still hearing complements from family and friends how great it was. The manor house was also something we really enjoyed using, it is a great house to get ready in as well as to get some great photos.

We highly recommend La Luna to anyone looking for a venue to host a wedding, reception, or any sort of event at!

Joe & Melissa
    10-7-17

Sent on 10/16/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Congratulations again, Joe and Melissa, and thank you so much for the wonderful review. We absolutely loved working with you both, and we are so thrilled you had an amazing wedding day! - Fondly, Your La Luna Family

Shaina · Married on 10/28/2017

From the moment we walked into the foyer, we knew this was the place we were going to get married. The venue is so elegant. From getting married to two different locations outside or one inside, to the beautiful mansion for getting ready the day of, this was am amazing venue. The food was delicious. The options are endless for your sit down or buffet dinner. The service was superb from our first meeting to our last meeting. I’m so glad we chose La Luna. We surely picked the right venue to start the rest of our lives together! We wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/13/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Shaina and Patrick! We are so thrilled to know your wedding day at La Luna was so amazing, and we are very thankful that you trusted us with your vision! Also thank you for sharing your thoughts and this beautiful image, we'd like to borrow it sometime :). Best wishes to you and Patrick, and congratulations!!!

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception here on 10/21/17 and it was nothing short of perfect! Mark and Karen were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, and were very helpful and attentive on the day of/during our reception. Every bartender, server, and staff member were equally as wonderful. The DJ (who we hired through them) was fantastic and the food was delicious. All of our guests seem to agree as we received several compliments about how great everything was. I'd highly recommend them to anyone for a wedding or other event. Thank you, La Luna, for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 11/03/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Theresa, you and Adam were one of the most easy-going and happy couples we have ever had a pleasure to call our clients! Thank you so much for a wonderful feedback, and congratulations to you both and your lovely families!

Atia · Married on 10/14/2017

If u are looking for a personal, one on one interaction, and intimate beautifully designed affair look no mkore....the food the decor the set up everything was amazing. The manor house was a beautiful cozy spot to get dressed and chat get ur make up done and all before you walk down the aisle I was completely blown away. My day went so smooth Karen and Mark are the best.

Sent on 11/13/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hello beautiful, and thank you and Chris for providing such amazing feedback! So happy for you both, and happy to be a part of your unforgettable day! Congratulations and best wishes from all of us here at Team La Luna.

Christopher · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife, Atia, and I were married at La Luna on 10/14/2017. We had the most memorable and beautiful time of our lives!!!! We had about 160 guests, and everyone had something wonderful to say about the venue, from the beautiful altar, delicious food, the beautiful reception setup and lounge area, to how good DJ Tim Lieb was!!!! The hosts, Mark and Karen, were very, very sweet, and made us very comfortable from the beginning!!! We never looked anywhere else to have our wedding after we checked out La Luna!!!!
    The manor house, where we dressed at was so serene and comfy, it took my nervousness level down dramatically!!!!
    I can go on and on about La Luna!!!! I would recommend any and everyone to check this wonderful venue, if you are considering finding a place to have your wedding!!!! You can 100% trust me, and you will not be disappointed!!!!!
    Me and my beautiful wife absolutely LOVE La Luna Banquet Hall!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

This was one epic celebration, and we thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, Chris! We LOVED working with you and Atia so much! Thanks for sharing these stunning images, you both look so happy! Congratulations again! Much love, Karen & Mark and your La Luna family

James · Married on 10/06/2017

Very nice people to deal with on a personal and professional level. Help my wife and I with any questions we had. Very affordable wedding venue. Great food, great time, great wedding!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Appreciate the great feedback, and congratulations Jim and Melissa! WE are so fortunate to have the nicest clients like yourselves! Thank YOU for everything!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/16/2017

This place is a hidden gem! Beautiful garden to get married in and an awesome rustic house for your bridal party to take advantage of to get ready!

From the minute we stepped inside LaLuna we knew this was our dream come true wedding venue!

Sent on 10/20/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Awww, thank you Jackie and Jason! Your wedding was so beautiful, and we thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I got married 4/29/17. La Luna (Mark, Karen and their staff) were absolutely amazing! Our guests complimented everything from the service, food, hor dourves, and bar service. When deciding on using other vendors for our wedding day, we went with their recommendations and they were also great! During the reception Karen, and the servers also made my husband a priority, whether it was serving food or always making sure we had a drink in hand or whatever we needed. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable and making sure every one of our guests were happy!

Sent on 05/08/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Sounds like mission accomplished! It is so great to know you and ALL of your guests were happy to share this beautiful day with you. Erin, you were a stunning bride, please share photos! Congrats to you and Joe, and we appreciate your kind words!!!

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

My husband Gene and I got married at La Luna Banquet Hall on March 31, 2017. From the moment I made the first phone call and spoke with Mark at La Luna Banquet Hall, I had a great feeling. They were communicative from the beginning. They tried to meet all of our requests and concerns. The menu was great. Our day did not go as we had envisioned as far as weather is concerned. But it was still the perfect day and that was thanks in part to the Mark and Karen and their staff at La Luna. Dj Pete is also great!! He helped make our ceremony and reception unique to us!! He got us it was great!! The whole day was easy. Everything in one spot thanks to the Manor House. Highly Recommend La Luna Banquet Hall. Did I mention the Raviolis?!?! Yum! It is definitely worth checking La Luna out!! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you Mark and Karen! Always, Nicole and Gene Castle 3-31-2017

Sent on 06/06/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hey Nicole and Gene! Thank you for being so awesome and always thinking about us, we appreciate you!

Kristy · Married on 03/24/2017

We had a great time and would do it again if we had the chance. The whole staff was amazing.

Sent on 04/19/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you soooo much, Kristy! We loved that your wedding reception was so unique. Congratulations again!

Kristin · Married on 03/04/2017

If you are looking for a wedding venue... STOP LOOKING!!! Marc and Karen are two of the most wonderful people you will ever meet. The venue is beautiful and they go above and beyond with every detail. The food is delicious!!! Kimberly and her entire waitstaff are polite and attentive. All the vendors they work with (DJ, Florist, Bakery, etc) are top notch!!! Did I mention that they are affordable?!?!? I can not thank them enough... they really made our dream wedding a reality. Xoxo

Sent on 03/11/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you and Lisa! A million thanks for entrusting us with such an important day! Hope to see you soon at another event. With love always, Your La Luna Family

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2017

From the moment we walked into La Luna and met Mark and Karen we knew that this was the place for us to celebrate our special day. This place is not like any other. It is amazing, warm and has a home like atmosphere. Mark, Karen, Kim and all their staff help to make your day amazing and beautiful. They are more like family to us.
    Their attention to detail was beyond our expectations. Every one of our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the food, the venue and the staff.
    If you are looking for a place to host your wedding look no further. You will not be disappointed and we promise you will fall in love with this venue like we did.

Sent on 03/12/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Well, like we said before, we loved working with you and Kristin so much! We did not want to see you go ... but we do hope that we stay in touch and perhaps will see you lovelies in the near future at another event here at La Luna. With much love, Your La Luna Family

Teen · Married on 03/03/2017

Mark and Karen,
    We cannot thank you enough for the wedding of our dreams!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! Our wedding ceremony and reception was beautiful! From getting ready in the manor house to spending the night. We had the best day of our lives! We appreciate everything on March 3, 2017. We enjoyed everything! Also our guests complimented on the whole wedding as well. Everything was stunning! We cannot thank you enough!
    We will be recommending La Luna to others!
    Again big thanks for making our wedding day the most perfect!!!
    Love,
    The Bergs

Sent on 04/19/2017

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you, Christine and Richard, for the fantastic review! We truly are lucky to get the BEST couples ever. Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life together! With love, Karen and Mark and La Luna staff

Tom · Married on 11/25/2016

My Wife and I got married here 11/25/16. We decided on La Luna after visiting a few locations and Mark and Karen went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted to get us to have our Wedding Reception with them. We are so Happy we went with them because as stressful as the planning process was they made it so much easier with helping us with anything we asked. My wife and all her bridesmaids stayed at the Manor house the night before the wedding at the Manor house and then they had full access to the house including the cable TV, full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and full room to get ready the day of the wedding. Mark and Karen were amazing to work with and were so quick to answer emails. The convenience and all inclusiveness of La Luna is one that you can't pass up. The DJ, The florist, bakery vendors were all included and we got to meet them at a food tasting before the wedding. We had no issues with working with any of them. Tim Lieb was fantastic as a DJ (included with certain number of guests) and he kept the dance floor full the whole night. All my guest raved about the cocktail hour and how beautiful the venue was. We had about 170 guests and we got a great deal for the prices but most importantly the venue is amazing inside. Mark and Karen and everyone at La Luna Banquet Hall run a beautiful venue with people who care, and your not just another booking or contract signed. La Luna is the best!

Sent on 12/07/2016

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you, Tom and Serena, for choosing La Luna and for such a lovely and detailed review, it is as if you conveyed the "essence" of La Luna perfectly for other couples! We appreciate you and your family very much, and congratulations again on your beautiful wedding!!!

Jeremy · Married on 10/21/2016

From our first meeting at La Luna, they were absolutely incredible and professional. We loved their facility and what they had to offer but we especially loved how much they cared and were wiling to go above and beyond for our wedding. And boy did they do just that!!

Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more. Mark and Karen facilitated the event with such ease and charisma that we didn't feel any stress at all.

We had numerous meetings with them prior to our wedding to insure we were all on the same page. They answered our emails quickly and thoroughly.

Karen knocked the decorative side of the wedding out of the park. She added all of our special touches right down to the smallest detail. She gave us a sneak peak right before the reception began and it took our breath away and gave us chills!! She listened to everything we had said and brought it all to life. Incredible!! She always had a huge smile on her face and was so excited for our event as if she were a family member!

We cannot say enough positive things about La Luna. The food, venue, professionalism and beyond were just amazing. We cannot recommend La Luna enough!! You will be so pleased with your choice. We sure were!!

Also, most people say that they didn't get a chance to eat at their wedding. Well, La Luna has all of your hors d'oeuvres in the Wedding Party suite as you return from the ceremony as well as a drink for everyone that they have previously ordered. I mean- what an amazing touch. Not to mention our incredible dinner!!!

Also, a shout out to our amazing DJ- Pete!!

Thank you so much to Mark and Karen, our Maitre d' Kim (who was just as incredible, kind, and wonderful) and the entire La Luna team!!! We had an amazing wedding!!!!!

-- Jeremy and Sean

Sent on 11/06/2016

Hey Jeremy and Sean,
    You were amazing every step of the planning process, and made our job sooooo easy and fun! Wishing you all the best, you deserve everything you wish for!!! We love you, please stay in touch - Karen, Mark, Kim, and La Luna staff
  • Ay Dee Cee

Atiya · Married on 10/17/2016

Mark has been VERY helpful and flexible with us. We haven't gotten married yet, but I cannot wait to do it at La Luna! The decor and the addition of the manor house will definitely make my wedding day memorable and special. I am so glad that we chose La Luna.

Sent on 09/24/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much! We look forward to your wedding day!

Corina · Married on 09/30/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about La Luna, Mark, Karen, and staff!

The bartenders were great and there were no long lines waiting at the bar.
    The food was beyond awesome. I wish they were open for dinner every night! I had multiple guests come to me and say how delish the food was, the venue was gorgeous, and that the music and DJ rocked!
    The in house DJ, Pete Casiello, delivered on my high expectations of a full dance floor. He is down to earth, easy to talk to, and brought high energy to the reception. He was able to keep my dance floor full just as I had wanted. He played an awesome variety of songs that went well together and there was something for everyone. I was extremely nervous using an in house DJ but I was pleasantly surprised with everything he did.
    Karen and staff made sure that me and my new husband sat down and ate. They brought us drinks and appetizers and made sure we did not need anything. We were even allowed to take our leftovers home!
    Mark and Karen made everything easy and would not let me stress out over anything.
    I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. This is one place where you will find quality and quantity! I am glad that we booked our reception with La Luna!

Sent on 10/14/2016

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

That long engagement surely paid off, and we are happy you enjoyed your DJ (we know a great DJ can "make" the reception ... and Pete certainly did)! We appreciate the great feedback, Corina and James, we loved working with you and congratulations again!!!