98 Reviews for La Galleria

Specialty Beer (2)
Tastings (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)

I just had my wedding yesterday and I wanted to write my review right away. I could not be any more happier with my reception. It was beautiful, stressfree and the staff was anything less the amazing! The whole process was a pleasure and I am truly grateful for the memories I will have for the rest of my life. My husband and I would highly recommend la Galleria for any event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Truly nothing but positive things to say! Julie Ann was an amazing event coordinator. The salad, buffet, late night pizza/wings bar, desserts with tea & coffee bar were all top of the line. The bar kept the liquid courage going all night keeping guests on the dance floor. Not to mention the venue itself is gorgeous! It ended up being freezing & the ceremony was moved inside. It looked beautiful! The staff seamlessly moved tables to accomodate for the changes throughout the night. The staff was quiet during the ceremony. Obsessed with the wood floors, brick arches, stone bar, lights, & those chairs!!

Photo for La Galleria Review - Moved inside last minute due to weather- still gorgeous!
Photo for La Galleria Review - Beautiful!!!! So obsessed!
Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Tents

Cherie and her family took excellent care of us. We fell in love with the venue online and just knew from the photos we knew that was where we wanted our wedding. My husband and I are both vegans and we know our lifestyle is not the norm around Buffalo so when we brought up that we would like the entire wedding to be vegan, but also gluten-free and soy-free, they were happy to fulfill our vegan wedding dreams. Cherie is one of the kindest women you’ll ever have the pleasure to meet and help coordinate your dream wedding. My husband resides in Canada and I’m here, and she always made sure to make time for us when I or we both had questions. In addition, she made sure we had a rehearsal the day before the wedding, and made arrangements so we could get there earlier on the wedding day to take enough photos before the ceremony. The venue inside and out is so gorgeous, that from our previews we have the most amazing photos. The Carducci family and La Galleria Venue is your dream venue for a wedding. We hear all the time how wonderful the family was, how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food was. Some guests were a little apprehensive about the food being all vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free, but they were blown away. Guests went up for seconds and thirds, and we still hear to this day how incredible the food was. We cannot thank La Galleria enough for giving us the beautiful dream wedding we wanted. Thank you so much. If you want the perfect wedding location with good people, book with La Galleria. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Anne, 10/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We were so pleased with La Galleria as our wedding venue. They handled all my crazy questions and requests so professionally. All the staff members were so nice and accommodating. The food and atmosphere on the day was just perfect. No complaints.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All I can say is - La Galleria was FANTASTIC!!! They were hands down awesome and we couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding reception than here.

First of all, my fiance and I had to plan our wedding long-distance from Southern California (3,000 miles away and 3 hours behind) because we chose to have the wedding back in Western New York where I am originally from. It was very difficult and stressful at times to plan a wedding in different time zone where you can't see anything in person. We had one venue in mind and everything almost planned and done for that particular site. But then three months before the wedding, we decided to cancel our first venue and called La Galleria to see if they had any availability for our date and the room that we wanted. And they did!!! We booked them that week and were nothing but happy with their services from there on out. We were so blessed to find this place.

It was such an absolute pleasure to work with Cherie, Gabriella, and Julianne on our wedding reception plans. They saw to it that everything went smoothly and on schedule during the reception. They were very easy to work with as far as long-distance planning and were understanding of our our time zone differences. They helped me out greatly with many planning details that I could not have worked out being so far away. respond, and answer questions. They were always willing to answer my many questions, were quick to respond to my emails or phone calls, and were willing to work with me on any reception details with such enthusiasm. They were also very encouraging to me because I was very stressed during my wedding planning (what bride isn't!) with being so far away from where the wedding would be taking place.
As far as the food, it was top notch! Absolutely delicious and very pleasing to all the guests there. The service was very professional and the staff was very attentive to everyone's dining needs. This place is THE place to have a wedding!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet

La Galleria is the perfect rustic venue with reasonable prices and a wonderful staff! Although wedding planning is fun, it gets stressful at times but the whole team was there to answer all my questions throughout the process. The day of, Cherie and Julianne made us feel comfortable, kept us on track, and made sure everything we wanted to happen, happened. It truly was the perfect day for a perfect day.

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres

The venue and staff at LaGalleria are wonderful! We got married here on 4/30/17 and the day would not have ran as smoothly as it did without the diligent help of Cherie, Julianne and the rest of the staff at LaGalleria.
During our planning process we probably exchanged 50+ emails! All which were so promptly responded to. The ladies here are dedicated to making sure your day is how you want it. They are personable, (Cherie was the only one out of all the venues we visitedto ask us the story of how we met before bringing up dollar signs, unlike the other venues we visited) they are also patient, flexible, and extremely attentive to detail. (The day of the wedding while taking pictures, Julianne ran back to the bridal suite to grab my lipgloss for a touch up.) Small, but it meant a whole lot in the moment!

The venue is just beautiful. The exposed brick arches are my favorite!
You will not regret choosing LaGalleria as your wedding venue!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect wedding thanks to the staff at La Galleria! They we so amazing and did everything to make my day perfect. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a cost effective, fun, care free wedding. The wedding planners took care of so many tiny details and made this day everything I ever imagined and then some. Everyone raved about the food and service all night. I had so many guests say that they had never been to a better wedding! They said even datail was so thought out and I give that credit to the wedding planners at La Galleria because I was not a detail oriented bride! They were amazing!!!!

Profile Picture New User, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here on New Years Eve 2016 and I've wished every day since that we could repeat it all over again it was so perfect! From the moment we first contacted La Galleria we knew they had something that no other place we had looked at had: real people who were just as excited for our wedding as we were. They answered every single email as close to immediately as you can get (considering most of our emails were late at night while trying to plan). We changed our colors and center piece ideas probably 100 times and each time they told us we were more than welcome to bring some ideas over and see what everything would look like on the tables/in our room. We had a hard time finding/deciding on some vendors so they gave us lists and contacts for all of them to help us get through our decision making.
The day before our wedding they went immediately to work to get tables set up so we could see them and take pictures and make sure it was all how we dreamed it to be and let me tell you, it was magical. They listened to every single detail we mentioned and always with a smile. It's been almost 2 months since we got married and we still have people going on and on about how gorgeous the hall/room was, how friendly all of the staff were and, the biggest one, how absolutely amazing the food was. We had brie stuffed chicken and apple brandy pork (he got one and I got the other so we could share) and we couldn't stop eating and we were stuffed by the end of the meal.
I could spend all day saying amazing things about La Galleria but I'll leave it with this... Even if you already have a place in mind or already fell in love with another place, just take a few hours and check out La Galleria before you commit anywhere else. They're friendly, fast, accommodating for everyone and make it their mission to make your day (and even the months before!) as absolutely stress free and perfect as it could possibly be!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue, absolutely beautiful. All of the staff was wonderful and extremely attentive. We were so happy how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot recommend La Galleria highly enough to anyone planning their wedding reception.
Starting with our initial meeting, Cherie and the rest of the La Galleria staff were so accommodating, professional, and lovely to work with. Cherie recommended some awesome vendors, including the DJ that we ultimately chose, and was always there when we had a question or concern regarding our reception. Any questions that we had were answered in a timely fashion as many times as we needed.

It was raining on the day of the wedding, but Cherie and the staff made sure that everything went off without a hitch. We knew we were in very capable hands. They walked us through the entire ceremony and made sure everyone knew what to do and when to do it.

I have to also mention the beautiful bridal room that La Galleria has available for brides getting ready at the venue. It is so calming and lovely, and the perfect place to relax and get ready with your bridal party before your big moment.

Every single guest that we spoke with complimented the quality of the food. We still don’t know what magic they worked on the pork chops but they were soooo good! And the rice pilaf, the vegetable medley and roast choice top sirloin of beef were all wonderfully prepared and delicious too. The servers and staff were very professional and took care of everything quickly and efficiently. Although there was another wedding going on at the same time as our wedding, Cherie and the staff never failed to give us the help and attention that we needed.

The experience and dedication of the La Galleria staff made our day wonderful. With so many other things to worry about on your wedding day, not having to worry about the wedding venue and food is priceless. If we had to do it all over again, we would choose them again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Rachel , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue, very pretty grounds for photos, amazing food! I loved working with Cheri and her daughter Gabriella. They were so helpful and accomodating.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience. All of our guests commented on how good the food was and they made everything so easy for me and my husband. Definitely worth it.

Profile Picture User7082574, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have been happier with my experience at La Galleria. From the first time my husband and I saw the venue we were both in love. It is absolutely gorgeous and so reasonable compared to other places in the area. Julianne was amazing the whole time we were planning and was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns. The food was absolutely incredible and my guests are still talking about it! I would highly recommend the pork chops, chicken cordon bleu and loaded mashed potatoes! We also added on the buffalo bar at night which was a huge hit and the guests really seemed to enjoy that. Once the reception was over, Julianne sent the rest of the food from the buffalo bar as well as 3 plates of food home with them, due to 3 no shows. I thought this was a great touch and very thoughtful of them. The reception ran so smoothly and the bartenders and other staff were all extremely nice and accommodating. They even took drink orders for the head table during dinner while the bar was closed, which I found to be a great touch. The only issue we had was with the beef carver, who was a little rude to family members. My mom emailed La Galleria after the wedding to thank them for everything, and did mention the issue with the carver to them. They responded right away and were extremely apologetic and are sending my parents a gift card to have dinner there, which I thought was so generous! The scenery is beautiful and I think we definitely got our money's worth with this venue! I would highly recommend to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Love, Love Loved it here for my wedding! Everything was perfect! Cherie and Julianne were so wonderful and helpful with everything!!! Thank you for making our wedding so perfect!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I couldn't have ask for a single thing to go better during the planning process or the day of my wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at La Galleria helped make our day perfect! They were there to guide us every step of the way! I would highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User6408048, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie and Cherie were so helpful with the planning of our wedding. Whenever I had a question, I would email them and they responded quickly and their answers were always thorough and informative. Our venue, the atrium, was set up beautifully for the reception, and the gazebo for the ceremony was gorgeous. When the last few days finally arrived, most of the bridal party were like little baby deer; we had no idea what we were doing but with Cherie coordinating, everything went smoothly and during the ceremony we grew infinitely more confident. For the reception, we chose to have the premium sit down dinner with 2 small entrees, we selected the steak and chicken cordon bleu. Our guests were delighted when the food came out quickly and still piping hot; they loved the food so much. I will recommend La Galleria to anyone and everyone in the future. Thank you for making my day so wonderful.

Profile Picture User5603745, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding reception at LaGalleria and was very pleased. When my husband and I were looking for venues, we were on a budget. This venue was absolutely the nicest for the price. It's got a rustic feel inside, and was just different than the typical banquet hall. We chose to do family style for our dinner and the food was great! We had pasta with alfredo as one of our side dishes, which was some of the best alfredo I've ever had. All of the food was delicious! The staff was friendly and made the night go smoothly. I would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a place that's different for a good price.

Profile Picture Jacki, 10/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access

Everyone was so helpful and very nice to work with. They took care of every little detail my wife wanted and everything was done just the way she wanted. It was a wonderful nite and the food was awesome. Even gave us leftovers to take home. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking. Also there are 2 rooms and we are so happy we rented out the entire place it was worth the extra money. Cocktail hr and late nite food was in smaller room and dinner and dancing was in larger. Was a wonderful nite everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Scott, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first time my spouse and I step foot in La Galleria, we know that this was the perfect place to have our wedding! Not only is it a beautiful venue, but Cherie and her staff were there for us from day 1. They answered my countless questions and always responded within 24 hours. Also, with each answered email, Cherie would provide encouragement to me letting me know that I was on track with everything. La Galleria was more than willing to accommodate us to make sure that we had a perfect wedding day! On the day of the wedding, there was no need to stress about anything as La Galleria made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch. Even after the wedding, many of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed the food. I can honestly say that La Galleria was the perfect venue and I couldn't imagine us having our wedding anywhere else!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding or any other event. Julie and the staff were absolutely amazing, and so was the food! I second what a previous poster stated: Order the Brie and Cranberries. It was delicious. So was all of the food. And the staff made sure we (the bride and groom) ate. They had a plate or appetizers on the head table for us and the wait staff sought us out when carrying appetizer trays around during cocktail hour. From planning to execution, Julie made the process painless and was on top of everything. It was a pleasure having our wedding reception at La Galleria!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The place was gorgeous, food was fantastic and everyone had a great time. I had my rehearsal and ceremony there as well and it was beautiful. I received a ton of compliments from my guests about La Galleria.

The planners, Julie and Cherie, are awesome! They answered all my questions through email and phone calls promptly, got me within my budget and made my wedding reception a success. I did not have to worry about anything the day of my wedding, Julie and Cherie took care of everything. It went perfectly and I was able to enjoy myself!

I would absolutely recommend anyone having their wedding at La Galleria. Definitely check out this venue if you are getting married. It's worth it!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I couldn't be happier with the decision to have my wedding at La Galleria. Both Julie and Cherie were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The prices are a great value for the service and the reception room is gorgeous. I do not like chair covers at all and was so happy to see La Galleria's gorgeous gold chairs. We chose to get married right in the gardens and the pictures are beautiful. All the flowers are in full bloom, you forget you are in Orchard Park!

i was unlucky enough to have my wedding the same day as a preseason football game and when i found out i freaked. Julie was able to calm my nerves and she and the owner took me through the day step by step. The traffic was a little crazy but they have a valet stationed at the end of the driveway for all of our guests.

The food and bar were complimented many times by our guests. The bartenders took the time to make great cocktails and the twice baked potatoes was amazing! I will make sure to recommend La Galleria to all future brides!

Profile Picture Courtni, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access