La Bonne Vie Ranch Reviews

1 Reviews for La Bonne Vie Ranch

• Melissa

Melissa Shovelski · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue

My Fiancé and I had the privilege of being one of the first couples to tour this amazing new wedding venue. The owners were great and so hospitable. We spent a whole weekend looking at wedding venues in Fredericksburg, and to us, La Bonne Vie was the perfect venue. The reception hall is so beautiful, we love the open-air Chapel, and we love the on-premise lodging. There is a lodge with 15 bedrooms (including private bathrooms, kitchen, game room and balconies) that will allow us to have all our wedding party and family in one place for our weekend wedding. In addition, there are 8 additional bungalows on the other side of the property that will allow us offer on-premise lodging to our out-of-town guests. Justine and Jennifer have been great to work with and very enthusiastic. We booked our wedding for March 2020 and we cannot wait to host our guest at this beautiful venue. I highly recommend touring this property, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/21/2019