L.I.F.E. Events Reviews

57 | Orlando, FL

57 Reviews for L.I.F.E. Events

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2012

Best money I've ever spent! Their service enabled me to enjoy our day.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2012

Becky was amazing from start to finish. Would hire LIFE Events again for any occasion...and have recommended for multiple weddings already. Great attention to detail, great to work with, and just all around organized. It was a wonderful experience working with LIFE Events! Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2012

My wedding was perfect thanks to LIFE Events and my planner Becky. I would have been so overwhelmed without her. She gave me great ideas and thought of things I never would have. She contacted vendors and made sure everything was in place and on time. The day of the wedding, which I normally hear is very overwhelming, was nice and calm because I knew she had everything under control. It was nice being able to enjoy my day without having to worry about the setup of the wedding. Everything was so organized and I owe my amazing wedding to her! I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding. Thank you for making my day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Kelly · Married on 02/17/2012

Becky, at L.I.F.E. Events, was with me for almost 11 months planning my wedding. She was so helpful in choosing and dealing with vendors, she set up the meetings, helped with final decisions, dealt with pricing and helped us stay within budget. She was a pleasure to work with, always available to talk when my husband or I had questions. And the most important part, our wedding day was perfect. We had rain and had to go with a back up plan but everything worked out well. Becky never let me, as the bride, feel any stress. She was there to make sure that everything ran smoothly, just what we needed. Becky, we can not thank you enough!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Kathleen · Married on 02/17/2012

With our daughters wedding out of our area, having Becky as our wedding planner was invaluable! She was friendly,attentive and offered us great suggestions that made our daughters(stress-free) wedding an event to remember! Sincerely,Katie Delaney

Sent on 10/18/2012

Leandra · Married on 09/18/2009

My wedding would not have been possible without the unbelievable organization and effort of my wedding planner. It was the best investment I ever made, which quickly paid for itself through her negotiations with other vendors.

Sent on 01/31/2010

Katie · Married on 04/05/2008

Becky was wonderful and took care of everything I needed. She was always there when I needed her and took the time to find out exactly what I needed! I was very busy and did not have much time to do much, but she took care of it!

Sent on 10/07/2008