34 Reviews for L.A. Wedding Sitter

Child Care (7)
34 L.A. Wedding Sitter Reviews

We were expecting several children at my daughter’s wedding at Calamigos Ranch on November 10, and we were concerned about keeping the little guests happy and occupied late into the evening. Enter the LA Wedding Sitter! They swept into the venue before the ceremony, set up an amazing array of toys, games and snacks, and the kids had an amazing time! Even though the ages ranged from infant to 10, there was something for everybody to keep them amused. When my sister went up to check on her 5 year old daughter and ask her if she wanted to come dance, she refused to leave the sitter. The kids, and their parents (as well as the rest of the guests) had an amazing time thanks to LA Wedding Sitter. The service is not cheap, but in retrospect worth every penny.

Profile Picture Eric, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

LA Wedding Sitter was the best choice I could have made for the kids attending our wedding! They made sure the kids were safe, had their meals, and most importantly had fun! I knew our sitter would bring toys and games but I had no idea she would be so prepared!!! She had more than I could have imagined and every time anyone peeked in on the kids they were having a blast! All of the parents were very happy with the service! I would recommend LA Wedding Sitter to anyone!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a seamless experience and I was concerned if they’d have enough stuff but they were prepared - some kids voluntarily joined babysitting because it was so fun, even though we didn’t push them to go!

Profile Picture Ro, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We focused on ease of coordination and reviews, it was also helpful to contact references.

Profile Picture User4941211, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Child Care

Having Jessica and her crew made a world of difference at my son's wedding. The parents of the young children in attendance were thrilled that they kept the children engaged and happy so they could actually enjoy the festivities. Even family at the wedding without kids thought the service was marvelous. The toys and activities were age appropriate and bountiful so the kids never got bored. We had a space issue on the day of the wedding because of bad weather and Jessica figured out a solution on the fly that worked beautifully. I would hire LA Wedding Sitter again in a heart beat and for any occasion.

Profile Picture Elaine, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best thing we did was decide to have a wedding sitter at our wedding! We had 8 children at our wedding at the Ritz in Dana Point, CA and they had 5 great girls work and help us from start to finish with the kids. First they helped the girls get ready and do photos and then they helped us during the wedding and cocktail hour, then they took the girls to a suite and did all kinds of crafts and activities and feed them, etc! My husband and I were able to have an enjoyable night and yet we were able to still have our daughters and nieces present for the important moments. Thank you so much for the great work girls.

Profile Picture User7560696, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These girls are the best! This is a must have service for your weddings! I am so glad my mother-in-law got this service for us because we had so much family from back east come to our wedding with their little kids and it would have been a disaster to have them all at the boring reception parts, And no one wanted to leave there little ones in hotel rooms with random babysitters so this was so great- they could check on the kids anytime and they were just in the next room, yet they had so much fun stuff set up for them. I would give them 10 stars if possible!!!

Profile Picture Anne, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

L.A Wedding Sitter was fantastic!

Profile Picture User6147010, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Child Care

Jessica and the LA Wedding Sitter team did a great job entertaining a dozen "little guests" at our wedding. All the kids (from the 3 year olds to a 9 year old) had a great time. They didn't want to leave when the wedding was over!

They also did a great job of accommodating special requests (food allergies, changing venue, etc). I highly recommend them for any weddings (or other events) in the Los Angeles area.

Profile Picture User6107639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Child Care

Jessica and LA Wedding Sitter were amazing! We were struggling with the decision to invite kids or not to the wedding and hiring LA Wedding Sitter was the best of both worlds. Parents were able to bring their kids, drop them off with the sitters, and enjoy the wedding and reception without any worries about their kids (who were right upstairs from the reception). All of the fantastic reviews of LA Wedding Sitter sounded almost too good to be true, but all of the parents and kids at our wedding raved about Jessica and her team! Even one of our family's children who is only 2 and not very good with english yet (it's her 2nd language) had a great time with the sitters and felt very comfortable playing with her cousins and the sitters. Jessica brings so many toys and activities, great for all ages. We couldn't have been happier with her and her team, we highly recommend LA Wedding Sitter!

Profile Picture User6113512, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Child Care

We hired them for kids on our wedding day, to make sure kids will have their own good time and activities and will not be bored. This group was great! The kids had fun and had a great time. Everything went well. Jessica is very responsive.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Child Care

LA wedding sitters were excellent in every way. They were wonderful with the children: keeping them happy all evening with many games and activities and supervising them throughout the wedding ceremony, pictures and part of the reception. Parents and grandparents could concentrate on the wedding celebration without any worries. Everyone had a good time, knowing their little ones were in good hands. The unexpected arrival of two extra, small guests did not phase LA wedding sitters one bit. They just took it in their stride.
LA wedding sitters were able to provide exceptional care for all ages of children, including a baby. Most importantly, the kids just loved them.

Profile Picture Julie , 6/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Child Care

LA Weddingsitter watched 12 little guests at our wedding at the Pelican Hill Resort last June and wow I can't say enough how wonderful they were! They brought so many items to keep the kids busy and happy and our kids didn't even want to leave to come dance! They had so much fun and all the parents were stress free! I highly recommend this service at ALL weddings!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

L.A. Wedding Sitters were fantastic. I'm not sure who had more fun, the parents who had the peace of mind of knowing their kids were taken care of and got to enjoy an adult filled evening, and when they worried, they could visit their children; or, the kids who got to meet new friends, enjoy a night of video games, dancing, karaoke, and playing. The wedding sitters brought everything. A fun tent structure, cupcake decorating, video games and books. They were in charge of feeding the kids, entertaining them and keeping them safe. My husband and I went upstairs (the kid's had their own floor in our venue) and were so happy to see the kids having so much fun. I asked if they could supervise card making for the bride and groom, I would provide the blank cards and crayons. Wedding Sitters happily complied. They were a great investment for the wedding, if you can swing it you'll be so happy to have kids at your wedding.

Profile Picture Shelley, 3/7/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Jessica and her team for our January 2015 wedding. We had many friends with kids, but also wanted a grown up affair. L.A. Wedding Sitter was the perfect solution. Jessica was very easy to communicate with and the team came prepared with projects and crafts for the bigger kids and age appropriate toys for the younger infants. When things got a little later in the evening, all the kids were snuggled together watching movies. Everyone went home happy and sleepy! I would highly recommend Jessica and her team!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/18/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Child Care

Jessica and her team were amazing. All the parents could enjoy the wedding and their children were safe and having a blast of their own.
Thank you Guys for a great night!

Profile Picture donna, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We never heard a peep from the kids! We are so grateful to have had L.A. Wedding Sitter at our wedding!

Profile Picture User4628754, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a find! I had never been to an event with professional babysitters before, but knew we'd need some help at our outdoor wedding with 15 kids. The venue had some dangerous areas, and many of their parents (my sisters) were in the wedding party -- so we needed the extra help. I had no idea how truly amazing this service would be! I've never seen my sisters so relaxed. They could just enjoy the evening without worrying at all about the kids. And the kids had a blast! The sitters brought so many cool activities to keep them entertained. The next morning, one of the kids was begging her dad to go back to play again! The sitters also helped the kids with their meals, made sure the kids were where they were supposed to be for the events and pictures, and kept the kids in line with great command, while also being fun. The event was a blast for the parents and kids alike. They were instrumental in making sure the evening was fun and relaxing. I'd hire them again in an instant!

Profile Picture Jeanine , 7/26/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This team, with Jessica leading the group, provided outstanding services. We had a very large wedding and a wide span of children attending both our Welcome Reception and Wedding. Couldn't have had the kids have more fun if we tried. Just great and the photos (not requested) were just an 'over the top' treat for the kids and their parents to enjoy. Thanks LA Wedding Sitters!!!!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica and her team were amazing! This was a second marriage for my fiance who has a five year old son. We wanted the wedding to be meaningful and fun for him too - and for all the kids in our extended family. We have a lot of young children in our lives and we wanted them to enjoy the wedding too. The LA Wedding Sitter made it super fun for the kiddos and they had huge smiles all night long. They loved telling me all about the things they made and did. Their parents were thrilled to be able to have some adult time at the wedding, undistracted, and then take their happy kids home. It was so awesome beyond words. It was a highlight of our wedding and we got lots of compliments on the idea.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could give no less than perfect for LA Wedding Sitter in all categories...which i am normally against- but they handled my situation with the best of care and made it stressless for me, the bride. We had a unique venue that did not have a private or separate room available for the children (which were all mine and groom's nephews) and babysitters- which I was stressed out about because we definitely needed sitter care for these 4 little children prior to and during the ceremony. Jessica with LA Wedding Sitters made this a non-issue and reassured me that all would be fine- and that she would figure someone out. She even visited the venue prior to my wedding day to scope out good areas for them to set up. She took it upon herself to make this her problem and not mine (for lack of a better phrase! She didn't have to do this but she did and this made every penny worth it!!). She emailed me every time anything came up and kept the lines of communication open at all times prior to and during the wedding with either me or the parents. I arrived that day and only got a glimpse of the set up (which they set up 45 minutes prior to the time agreed upon! What great service and so much appreciated by me and the parents of the kids), but all the parents (my sisters) and even my groom raved about how great the set-up was and how much the little boys enjoyed being there. I never even considered getting a babysitter at the beginning of the planning of this, but thank goodness we founf LA Wedding Sitters because this turned out to be a HUGE success and much needed. I recommend them to anyone who is considering tis option- they are extremely personable and professional and well-priced- and worth every penny. Please contact me with any questions or if you want further description of their amazing services!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

To Jessica and her amazing staff- what can I say except PERFECTION!
This was such a nice treat to be able to present a "date night package" to parents at our Music Festival & Concert. Everyone was so impressed that we had thought of everything, and that included an over the top Kids Care for our VIPS!
As usual, you brought the party to us and kept the children content and happy :)
I look forward to the next one. On behalf of the children, parents & everyone on our team "THANK YOU" for your professionalism and caring staff.
The kids love you and so do we!
Until the next one...
Karen Waldron
Co EP Cantinas Music Festival

Profile Picture Karen, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was a guest at my close friend's wedding and was so happy that she chose this babysitting service. I couldn't believe the ratio of adults to children (I think there were at least 5 babysitters for 10 babies!), and the babysitters were really proactive about finding diapers amidst the chaos, labeling things, and most important, having a positive, fun attitude. Whenever I went to nurse my baby I heard them singing fun songs and playing games with the kids . . . they fed my baby (10 months) snacks I brought and also food served by the bride. Then, they gave him a little goody bag filled with fun stuff that really came in handy on our flight home to Boston. I give L.A. Wedding Sitters the highest recommendation. I wish I had been as thoughtful during my wedding planning (7 years ago!) to offer this service!

Profile Picture User2561724, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Because my fiance and I were getting married in our upper 30s, most of our friends have kids--in some cases, 3-4 kids! We did a rough count, and if every family invited came and brought their kids, we'd have around 140 adults and almost 70 kids! All between the ages of 2 months-13 years. We couldn't fathom that at our wedding, both money-wise and kids-overwhelming-us-wise. So, we made the tough decision of asking families to leave their kids at home. But we knew there were a few out-of-town guests who would be traveling with their young kids and didn't trust leaving their kids with someone they didn't know. I was seriously agonizing about what to do when I came across an ad for LA-Wedding Sitter in a bridal magazine and got super excited. They were exactly what I needed! I am SO SO SO happy we hired them for our wedding. Our wedding was in the backyard of my parents' house, and they set up in the basement and had 9 little guests to watch, ages 2 months-5 years. My guests were so grateful that we offered this service, and it allowed some very dear friends to attend who might not have otherwise. I only had email correspondences with Jessica at LA-Wedding and barely interacted with them at all personally the day-of, but they were so organized I didn't worry (except for a couple days lapsed conversation while they were away at an out-of-town wedding). From what I've heard from my guests so far, the babysitters were amazing, and knowing some of the kids they were watching, I know they had their work cut out for them!! I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Alvina, 7/21/12, 1 Review
4.7

This babysitting service was very helpful to have at the wedding location for wedding guests traveling from out of town w no other childcare available. Sitters were extremely nice, friendly, and professional and I felt I could trust them with my child. They brought lots of things to entertain the babies and kids and seemed to know how to handle fussiness well. A little expensive, but with no other options and the proximity to the wedding reception made it worth it.

Profile Picture User2532363, 2+ years ago, 1 Review