L-4-Love Reviews

L-4-Love 5
L-4-Love 6
  • Y

Yosen Lam · Married on 11/28/2018

Highly recommended wedding planner.

When I first engaged to my husband, I thought I was capable to plan the wedding party by myself. However, the more research and study I did, the more stress I am putting on myself. Having a perfect wedding day, there’s so much detail! What I mean detail is you should have plan A and plan B. However, being the bride of the day, you are super busy already. You have millions of things to do like finish your makeup, hairstyle, nails, taking endless pictures with guests etc. You will have no time at all to handle everything by yourself!
    I am so glad to have Lauren and her team helping us for our wedding day. Their team step in the last 2 months of our wedding. They have awesome vendors lists where there’s note for each vendor from the past experience. It helps a lot for deciding which vendors to go with.
    Also, when it comes to setting up the timeline for the wedding flow, there’s more detail than I can imagine. Lauren did a great job on marking down detail and having a plan B ready. She will ask you questions that may appear on the wedding day in the consultation sessions and make note what you want them to do if it happens. Its so helpful and grateful that they prepared for it and make your wedding day stress free and smooth.
    Besides, on the actual wedding day, there’s always some issue appear, and you need someone to solved the problem immediately. For example, when the pipe and drape was set up, Lauren noticed that it was very sheer. As at the invoice, it is a sheer draping, but it did not look good. Luckily, Lauren decided to make a call to the rental company to see if they able to come back and change it. Since Lauren have a good relationship with the owner, he was nice enough to send a few of his crew back and they swapped it out for the thicker fabric which is what we used. He decided not to charge us for it, even though they did check back on old communications and it is what was ordered. Thanks to Lauren, the room looked very beautiful and elegant!
    I know it is costly to have a wedding planner. But they did more you can imagen in your wedding day, so I highly recommended Lauren if you need one!

Sharey D · Married on 11/18/2018

Best day of our lives.

I can easily say that hiring Lauren and the L-4-Love team as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions that I have made for our wedding. From the moment I contacted her for questions regarding her packages and our planned date over a year and a half in advance and the way she responded and how prompt she was, I already knew that I was going to be in great hands. My husband and I knew we needed a coordinator since we don't live in Hawaii. I found L-4-Love and the amazing reviews through Wedding Wire and Yelp and I can now speak for myself that all of her great reviews are one hundred percent accurate. I chose the two month out package and even then, Lauren was still always available to guide me and check up on me months before the two month mark came! Her prices are very reasonable and she is so organized and thorough. On the day of our wedding, I met her team and they were equally kind and professional. Everything was on schedule and went as planned without me having to think of anything. Lauren covers literally every detail and things that I never would have thought of if I planned a wedding on my own. What's crazy is looking back, I can honestly say that I wasn't even asked one real question that day.. besides if I wanted more champagne, more food on my plate, and if I was okay. Lauren helped me to have the wedding we've always envisioned and is the reason for us having the most perfect day. It was the absolute best day of our lives and one I'll never forget thanks to L-4-Love.

K · Married on 08/25/2018

We are extremely grateful to Lauren & the L-4-Love team! Lauren was always there to help us whenever we had a question and needed some guidance. She was always quick to respond and very, very organized. Our wedding was the weekend of a “possible” hurricane and Lauren made sure to communicate to us along with all of our vendors. This helped to eliminate stress for us. Thanks to Lauren and the L-4-Love team, we got to enjoy our wedding day and everything was flawless, and a wedding beyond our expectations!!

• lucy

lucy · Married on 06/23/2018

L-4-Love is the best of the best

We hired Lauren Smith to coordinate our wedding and we're so glad we chose her! She is truly an amazing planner and so sweet to work with! She was very organized throughout the entire process and quick to respond to our many emails. Not once did we feel stressed out because we knew we were in good hands. Her pricing is also very reasonable! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Lauren and her team. Everything went by smoothly and many of our guests complimented how our wedding was one of the best they've attended because of the flow. We would absolutely recommend Lauren and the L-4-Love team to any couple who is looking to hire a wedding coordinator. Thank you so much to Lauren and her wonderful team!

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

If I could give one word of advice to brides-to-be, it is hire a wedding coordinator. If you want an excellent coordinator, then Lauren and her team is the way to go. I chose her two month out and a little extra love package. Lauren is super sweet and on many occasions eased my bridezilla anxiety. Lauren helped to bridge the gap and coordinate all of my vendors. My wedding guests stated that our wedding was one of the best because of the flow. The flow from the wedding ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception was impeccable. The flow was so good that we were more than half an hour ahead of schedule and my husband and I actually got to enjoy dinner! Everything was so smooth and the L-4 Love Team made our wedding day one we will cherish forever.

L-4-Love 7
    L-4-Love 8
    L-4-Love 9
    L-4-Love 10

Amy · Married on 09/01/2017

We hired Lauren at L-4-Love about 6 months out for the month-of-coordination. She was very friendly, sweet, organized, and put us at ease while planning our wedding. She met us at times and locations that were convenient for us. I never had to stress out or worry about Lauren not returning calls or emails which was so appreciated! Her prices are very reasonable and she does her best to work with the couple to remain within their budget as much as possible. Lauren had great ideas and was able to bring our vision to life the day of the wedding. I did not feel an ounce of stress on our special day and the wedding day was pretty darn perfect. Her team was great and they definitely made our ceremony and reception space beautiful with their attention to detail and creative touches. I would absolutely recommend L-4-Love to any couple who even has an incling to hire a wedding coordinator. Yes, it’s a cost to add on to the budget, but so well worth it for peace of mind and less stress. Thank you so much Lauren and team... couldn’t have done it so easily and beautifully without you!

L-4-Love 11
    L-4-Love 12

Kelii · Married on 08/19/2017

Lauren and her team are amazing. Wedding planning is a crazy season and my wife and I couldn't have done it without Lauren. They stepped in and allowed us to enjoy our big day. I had no concerns during our wedding and when an issue arose the team handles it very professionally. 5 stars from me hands down.

Miki · Married on 07/22/2017

Lauren and her L4Love team are the BEST out there!!!

Once we set our wedding date I contacted L4Love right away since I knew they are always in high demand and we were so lucky they were available ☺ We booked Lauren for the “2 month out” planning yet it was like she guided us and put us on the right track from the very beginning providing us with all the to-dos and awesome recommended vendors.

Lauren is everything you want your wedding planner to be! She is so sweet, friendly, approachable, personable, very organized, detail oriented, prompt, responsive, knowledgeable and flexible—which makes working with her easy breezy and gives you the assurance that you are in GOOD HANDS!

From the 2 months mark, Lauren was the main point of contact for our vendors and made sure all the fine details were smoothed out and the set up was exactly what we had envisioned for our big day. Her timelines are amazing and gives you and your wedding party a feel for how the day will pan out since it’s a very long day yet everything goes by in a flash!

The most common reminder/tip I received from people prior to the wedding was don’t expect everything to go perfectly on the day of your wedding but just enjoy the moment! If something is not how you imagined it to look or be, don’t fret because only you will know. So I had that in mind ☺…However, the day/night of our wedding was so incredibly and perfectly smooth!!!!! We felt relaxed and had so much fun with family and friends—I didn’t want it to end! All in all, we couldn’t have done any of this without the guidance and hard work of LAUREN (and her team). She is truly amazing at what she does!!!

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

We hired Lauren for the one-month coordinator package, and the L-4-Love team did not disappoint! From start to finish, her team was phenomenal. I first contacted Lauren about 1.5 years before our wedding day, and she was incredibly flexible and responsive to my inquiries and scheduling our initial conversation. We planned our Hawai'i wedding from the mainland, and so most of our communication leading up to the wedding was over email (we able to use her creative consultation a la carte service in addition to the one-month package), and her high level of responsiveness and professionalism sustained itself over the months before the big day.

When we were able to sit down with Lauren in person during the week before the wedding, Lauren was super thorough in making sure both my husband and I had everything covered and were aligned on the details and flow of the day. She covered every detail we could (and couldn't) think of, and on top of this was super friendly and laid back. On the day of, her and her team took care of everything so seamlessly and my husband and I were able to relax (and eat!) and enjoy the day.

Highly recommend L-4-Love!

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2017

Lauren is the absolute best! My husband and I began working with her a year before our wedding. We hired her for the “Two Months Out + A Little Extra” package. We chose to contact her because we had heard many great things from other friends who had previously worked with her. Right away, I found that she was very down to earth and organized. She provided us with detailed information about different vendors, a spreadsheet of everything we needed to consider, and spoke with us in detail regarding a timeline of when we needed to accomplish different tasks and book different vendors. She provided great insight regarding wedding vendors in Hawaii and how planning a wedding in Hawaii might differ from planning one elsewhere. Lauren’s spreadsheets also brought many details to my attention that I would not otherwise have thought of on my own until much closer to our wedding date. This greatly helped me to think ahead and see both the larger and smaller picture of our day.

Throughout the year leading up to our wedding, we met with Lauren several times and emailed her countless times. Whether our concerns were large or small, she always replied very promptly. Her replies were always supported by her experiences in working with many people in the industry as well as her experiences in coordinating countless different types of weddings. She helped me to think through the pros and cons of many different options.

Lauren conducted our rehearsal and served as the contact person for all of our vendors as our wedding day approached. She also coordinated the setup of the venue the day of and kept us on track. I did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day except getting ready and relaxing before the ceremony. She created and emailed a schedule to all parties involved so ensure that everyone was on time. She also made sure to keep us and all the vendors on schedule throughout the reception so that all that we planned for could be realized.

Lyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

I owe our perfect wedding day to Lauren and her L-4-Love team! Lauren’s attention to detail, responsiveness, quick thinking, professionalism, and seasoned wedding industry experience made executing our wedding day a stress-free journey.

We hired Lauren for two month out coordination but even before the two months, Lauren was available for quick questions, ideas, and advice. As we got closer to the big day, Lauren quickly jumped right in and took over where I left off. She was very thorough in working with our vendors, especially our venue, to make sure every detail was not overlooked. I know some brides have a hard time entrusting someone else with their wedding vision – I admit I was like this in the beginning lol – but I quickly saw that we were in the best hands with Lauren. I could tell that she wanted to honor whatever was important to us and would do all that she could to make it happen. She worked with me to complete every necessary task ahead of time, which allowed us to enjoy the few days leading up to the wedding and most importantly, the day of the wedding.

On the day of, Lauren and her team were all business. They kept everything on schedule, kept us updated as to how we were doing with timing, and really took care of everything so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. That really allowed us to spend time with our guests and EAT! I had two of my girlfriends help with the check-in table and they told me that Lauren’s team even took care of them, offering to bring them appetizers and drinks while they were at the check-in table. I thought that was so thoughtful and really exemplifies the L-4-Love team’s attention to detail.

If you’re on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, do it. It’s so worth it and will save you so much stress and worry. And if you can, don’t think twice about going with the best! Lauren was my perfect planning partner, and she’ll be yours too.

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2017

Lauren is an amazing wedding planner! We had an amazing wedding, and could not have done it without her. We first contacted Lauren about 11 months before our wedding date (we already had a date and venue booked) and went with her Two Month Package. However, she was always super helpful and responsive to any questions we had before she completely took over at the two month mark. We were able to pick some amazing vendors thanks to her recommendations and experience. Once we got closer to the day, she took over in communicating and coordinating with all the vendors we had hired. She is extremely detail oriented and thought of so many things we wouldn't even have thought of without her help. On the day of our wedding, she helped us keep everything running smoothly and dealt with last minute hitches like inclement weather and key guests arriving late because of traffic. We and our guests were able to enjoy the moment and not worry about the details all thanks to Lauren and her amazing team. We could not have been more pleased. Highly recommend!

Aaron · Married on 04/08/2017

I must start by saying Lauren and her team are the best the Hawaii wedding industry has to offer. If you're even remotely interested in using her team I will make your decision easy, book her!! My wife Jenn and I decided to shoot for the stars and have a 650 person wedding at the Iolani Palace in April. We knew right away that if we were going to make this happen we would need Lauren and the rest of the team at L 4 Love.

As you can imagine, planning a wedding of this magnitude is no easy task. Dealing with logistics related to set-up, decor, catering, venue, etc., I can go on forever as to what we were up against. Lauren broke everything down in a way that was easy for us to comprehend. She created a method to the madness and we were able to look at our wedding in an organized matter. I know this seems pretty straight forward but what she was able to do overall was take our entire wedding experience and turn it in to a lasting POSITIVE memory.

When it comes to your big day, you're not just a number to Lauren and the team. She takes personal accountability for your event and handles anything that comes her way. She's the one you want fighting in your corner and her knowledge and expertise has made her a true expert in trouble shooting and solving problems on the fly.

Our timeline was executed perfectly, everything about our special day was perfect and it's all thanks to Lauren and the rest of her team. Don't take one of the happiest days of your life and leave it up to chance. They say the hardest part about planning a wedding is deciding who to marry. I'm not sure if this is entirely true, but I can say that in working with Lauren there was no doubt in my mind that my special day would be anything short of spectacular.

I've been working in the wedding industry for quite some time now. I've been to over 2,000 weddings in my life and have worked with dozens of wedding planners. There is no one I trust more than Lauren at L 4 Love.

Karen · Married on 03/12/2017

Lauren is an amazing wedding planner! Highly recommend!! We had 3 months to plan for a wedding guest count of 180 people! Our wedding was packed with an eventful itinerary! Lauren kept us on top of it. She responded immediately to our emails. She was very professional despite the stress and limited time. She is flexible to work accommodate your working schedule. None of this would have been possible without her especially within this short amount of time frame!! She is the absolute best!

Heather · Married on 03/10/2017

A dear friend told me, "If I could change one thing about my wedding, I would've hired a wedding planner". After that word of advice, I knew I had to get a wedding planner. After doing my research, I decided to go with L-4 Love and I'm so glad I did!

I chose the one month coordination service. I was expecting to hear from Lauren in February since my wedding was in March, but Lauren checked up on me in December to see how I was doing. We even met before the holidays to get started on the timeline. I was so impressed by how on top she was of things. She is so friendly and personable, easy to work with, super organized, detail oriented and very patient. My then fiancé and I left the meeting feeling extremely happy and confident about Lauren's service and expertise. We knew we were in good hands.

Creating a timeline is hard stuff and there is no way I could've done it on my own. So ladies, you may think you're saving money by not hiring a wedding coordinator, but trust me, you are doing yourself the favor by spending money on one! I can truly say that I had a blast and it was the most perfect wedding! I had no one coming up to me asking questions, I was able to enjoy my dinner and have a great night with my hubby and guests. If there were any hiccups during the wedding, I didn't know about it. Lauren and her team is so amazing! I can go on and on about how great she is, but I'm already writing a novel with this review. If you want a stress-free wedding, I absolutely, definitely, totally recommend her for your wedding planning needs! My hubby and I can't thank you enough for making our dream wedding come to life!

Julie · Married on 12/21/2016

After reading through all of the wedding advice from former brides on various websites, the general consensus was that a wedding coordinator is invaluable. I chose Lauren and her team at L-4-Love and couldn’t agree more!

I went with the month of coordination as we currently live in California but planned a wedding in Hawaii. Here are some of the things that really stood out for me:

- Lauren takes the time to ask you questions about your priorities (photography and cake for us!) and tailors the budget breakdown accordingly. She also has a great list of vendor recommendations that include personal notes and experiences for each.

- I can be a procrastinator at times and it was super helpful having those gentle email reminders keeping me on track while I juggled work, life, and everything else that comes with being engaged.

- After picking our vendors Lauren handled everything else! This included all of the communication, tracking down invoices, revising orders, and even finding a last minute linen vendor for us.

- L-4-Love has their own inventory of things to rent! This is great when you’re on a budget and very convenient. I rented white chiffon for an archway and they even handled the draping!

Our big day was a huge blur for me, but I can say that is was completely stress free and if anything major did go wrong – I had (and still have) no idea! I’m so grateful for Lauren and the L-4-Love team! We had so much fun!

Del · Married on 12/03/2016

Lauren Smith is amazing! The best part, is that she does everything with a SMILE :) on her face, which helps especially if you're the type to get stressed out easily! She was very respectful, timely, organized, and accommodating. My husband and I describe our wedding day as the 'perfect and best day of our lives' and we know it's because Lauren was so instrumental in making it as such and we felt very taken care of. Lauren puts forth so much effort in making her clients happy. For example, I planned a surprise bridesmaid mash up for my husband, and she had to create two versions of the timeline, one with the surprise and one without, and when we met with her in person, she held it together and didn't mention the surprise when going over the timeline. Such professionalism and dedication! She treated our wedding as if it were her own, and I also feel that one added benefit of going with Lauren is that she has great vendor recommendations AND all of the vendors I know or have met absolutely love working with her. II was referred to her by about five different people who have all said positive things about her and she definitely lived up to the hype! I really hope Lauren continues to do this for a long time so that my children may use her for their weddings!

Raine · Married on 10/09/2016

Lauren and the entire L-4-Love team will NOT disappoint!
    I will preface this review by saying that I am a pretty organized, party-planning savvy person, but I knew that planning my wedding (to take place back home in Hawai'i) while living in San Diego was going to take some expert assistance.
    I hired L-4-Love for full service wedding coordination as a wedding gift to myself (and for my sanity), and now that the day has come and gone, I 100% stick by my decision to do so.
    From their preferred vendor lists, to detailed spreadsheets for budgeting, guest lists, and day-of timelines, their rental inventory, and just an overall outstanding level of communication and support, L-4-Love was on point. Not to mention that Lauren and her team are all so personable and always willing to go the extra mile.
    The L-4-Love team was able to keep this "type A" bride calm and organized and I got my wish of being able to fully enjoy my wedding day without worrying about the details.
    I would, without hesitation, recommend L-4-Love for your future wedding planning needs.

"Last night I emceed my cousin's wedding and the coordinator was Lauren. In all my years of doing this she by far was the best coordinator I have ever worked with. If you're ever in need of a wedding coordinator please give her a call!! #bestever #L4love"

Words of wisdom from my emcee, a professional in Hawaii radio for many many years. He was actually the one who told me to hire a coordinator because it would make life that much easier. I'm glad I took his advice and I'm glad I picked someone he liked! I can't compare Lauren and her team to anyone else, as this is my first time getting married and planning a wedding (lol)! I cannot imagine having done this with anyone else! Easily the best investment I made throughout the whole process. I really just wanted my friends and family to enjoy themselves that day and not have to worry about setting up and dealing with all my vendors. I would definitely recommend that everyone hire a coordinator, and most definitely this one!!!

Becca · Married on 10/01/2016

I was hesitant on whether I needed a wedding coordinator or not. I will say it was money well spent!

I went with the one-month out package as I knew the general idea of what I wanted but needed help making sure everything all the I's were dotted and T's crossed. Although I had purchased only the one-month out package, I feel Lauren was there whenever I needed her before that month she took over. She helped with answering questions, vendor selection, and made sure I was on track with getting everything booked and ordered. It was such a relief when I could hand everything over to her and let her make all the final arrangements with vendors and the wedding party on the timeline. On the day of the event she and her team executed everything flawlessly! Most of all, she was there making sure we were taken care of and knew what to do next. I can say that my husband and I are completely happy with the service we received. Because, while everyone talks about the stress of the wedding the day, I can say confidently we did not think twice about letting Lauren and the rest of the L4 Love team take the reigns for our special day.

In addition to the service, it took a lot off my plate by having access to L4 Love's rentals such as table runners, candles, program holders etc.

Christina · Married on 08/13/2016

Our experience with L-4-Love has been nothing short of amazing! From the time that my husband and I booked their Month-of wedding service, Lauren made sure that we were very well taken care of. She is professional, has a positive attitude, very helpful, organized to the littlest details, easy to work with throughout the process, and very prompt in all her responses – especially via email (which was REALLY important for us, as we live in LA but having our wedding in Hawaii).

Lauren gave helpful suggestions regarding vendors and other wedding details. She also made our wedding timeline and executed it flawlessly (even when an unplanned speech went overtime by 10 minutes). From set up to takedown, Lauren took care of everything for us. She took over all the vendor communications and other details that might’ve slipped our minds. She was flexible and understanding in meeting with us before the start of the month-of service, as that was the only time my husband and I could meet with her in Hawaii.

I was really nervous during the planning process, but on the wedding day my husband and I were able to enjoy and have fun with our friends and family! Honestly, you can’t find a more dedicated wedding coordinator than Lauren! We couldn’t have done this without Lauren and her team. Thank you so much L-4-Love for making our wedding day so stress-free and unforgettable! Wished we could do it all over again! I highly recommend her services to any future brides, especially if you’re doing a destination wedding in Hawaii. Lauren will take great care of you!

Elina · Married on 06/17/2016

Lauren did such an amazing job for our destination wedding in Hawaii! We live in Vancouver, BC and we hired Lauren for a "Month of Coordination", and we're so thankful we did! After our first call, it was clear that Lauren is seasoned and knows the in's and out's of wedding planning. Even with the four-hour time difference, Lauren was quick to respond — this was such a relief and made the process go smooth. I really cannot say enough good things about Lauren -- she's professional, has great planning insights and helped shape our special day to be just the way we wanted it. My husband was even exclaiming on our wedding day how much "fun" weddings are :) I'd highly recommend Lauren and the L-4-Love team!

amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Just to give you a perspective there were 435 guests some flying in from the mainland and outer islands. A difficult task with many guests, vendors, bride’s vision and Lanikuhonua’s rules and regulations that I couldn’t do alone. My wedding venue was at Lanikuhonua Estate in the beautiful resort of Ko Olina Reosrt and those who are familiar are aware you need to hire all separate vendors (tents, tables, chairs, Dj, caterers, bar & etc.). To get me started Lauren provided me with a wedding info sheet that would better help her to start connecting the dots for me. From selecting a caterer to who was going to drop off the centerpieces to breaking down and cleaning up, she helped me cover EVERY SINGLE detail. Nothing was overlooked. I had action stations, she knew to ask what they may need to have rented so everything would flow smoothly. I had a full ombre rose petal runner for my ceremony; she knew to have a cleanup crew for those thousands of petals, I wanted certain details in my video, she worked with the videographers to ensure the timeline was feasible. I may sound biased but honestly, I not only was able to enjoy cocktail hour with my guests, I even got to enjoy the appetizers and ambiance of the ocean front estate. You always hear stories like “I didn’t get to eat” or “I was so stressed” Let me say, Lauren and her team that day were like little fairy god mothers running around making sure my husband and I and guests had everything we needed. They made it magical. We felt like we had the most amazing fairytale wedding straight out of a Hollywood movie and it was evident in all our guests’ feedback of their experience. I want to also point out that people sometimes may not talk about it but you may have a difficult time asking certain questions to vendors so things work out. Lauren not only stepped in on my behalf for those challenging situations, she was respectful to accomplishing a happy medium and making our day perfect.

• Jo

Jo · Married on 04/19/2016

If we could give Lauren and her team more than 5 stars we would!! If you are researching who to help you plan your wedding, this is a no brainer. You will have the most stressfree, perfectly organised and well designed wedding you could ever hope for! We live in Australia and wanted to get married at Lanikuhonua in Hawaii, so we had to do everything online and blindly (which is so scary!). I researched every possible planner and decided to go with L4Love due to the wonderful reviews and lovely emails exchanged. We chose the month of wedding coordination. From the very moment we chose L4Love we received the best list of vendors and tips and Lauren was so organised and knowledgeable about everything we needed. After all, we had never planned a wedding before! She thought of everything, and the special day came and everything went perfectly to plan. She has a beautiful calming presence about her, and made me the most relaxed bride. I had total trust in everything, which is saying a lot for me being a little anxious perfectionist! Not only that, but our wedding looked even better than we imagined (as if that's even possible!) And we got to rent out a lot of things we needed from L4Love directly at a discount which was so convenient. Her assistant was so gorgeous, and so much thought and detail went into the little things. Love Love Love L4LOVE! We are so lucky we went with this company. They made our wedding flawless and so much fun!

Rory · Married on 11/28/2015

What can I say except that Lauren and her team are fantastic. I'm sure it’s not every day that the groom has to do most of the wedding vendor coordination but that was the case with us due to my wife's limited English. Lauren answered all of our questions, emails and guided us throughout the whole planning process. She had checklist for everything we could think of and also had vendor recommendations which all turned out to be wonderful. On the day of the wedding her team took care of all of the coordination between the vendors and the hotel. She had pre planned timelines for us and the bridal party so we knew where we needed to be at all times. She even was prepared for some unexpected emergencies. My groomsman suit button broke off and Lauren was johnny on the spot with a sewing kit. Our entire day went smoothly and we were able to enjoy it all stress free. If we had to do it all over again we would not hesitate to use L4Love again. If you want professional, thoughtful, seamless, and caring wedding coordination we highly recommend Lauren and L4Love!!!