Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design Reviews

Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 6
Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 7
  • RJ Silva

RJ Silva · Married on 03/08/2019

She Took My Worries Away!

Kristy was a perfect wedding coordinator. Her calm and cool demeanor quenched all our fears, stresses, and hiccups as we got through to the wedding. She was able to manage everyone from family members of all ages, wedding courts of all personalities, and even our vendors and officiant all over the place. Kristy also has a great knack for knowing which situations she needs to play out and resolve itself, and which situations require an executive decision from us. At the end of the day, she was able to let us enjoy our night - which was the best gift any coordinator can give us.

Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 8

Georgia · Married on 03/01/2019

Well worth it!

Kristy did an awesome job! We are so glad we hired her to be our day of coordinator!! From all of the planning meetings, her detailed organization skills, to the extra wedding inventory she had, every step of the way was great! She kept us on track and our special day ran just as we planned thanks to her and her team! We would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks for making our day perfect!

Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 9
    Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 10
    Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 11

Ana · Married on 01/04/2019

Heaven Sent

Kristy was truly a delight to work with. She make our wedding day stress free and easy- which was exactly what we wanted. Kristy knows her stuff, is honest, kind, and efficient! I would recommend her to all!

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely great experience

I can't say enough positive things about Kristy! Orlando was a destination wedding for us and it was so helpful (and critical) to have someone that was more local. Kristy is extremely organized, was able to give advice on vendors and was always a great sounding board. She is very responsive and when something came up less than 2 weeks before the wedding with the management company where we rented our space from, she stepped right in and took care of it. I felt we met enough times to review details and timeline where I felt very confident going into the wedding day that things were ready. She carried out my vision on the day of the wedding so beautifully and we couldn't be more happy and more thankful!! Thank you Kristy to making our day a truly wonderful experience!!

Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 12
    Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 13
    Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 14
    Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 15
    Kristy Rapp Event Planning and Design 16

Lindsey Grinels · Married on 11/16/2018

Every Little Detail!

We hired Kristy as our day of coordinator for our wedding and I am so glad we did! She thought of every little detail and gave really good recommendations! She has lots of items and other vendor referrals you can choose from and already has a good relationship with many of the Orlando vendors.

• jordan

jordan · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! Knows the business and has guided me through this crazy journey

Joanna · Married on 06/03/2018

We absolutely loved working with Kristy. She is amazing at her job and so easy and stress-free to work with. Throughout the whole planning process, Kristy was thoughtful, responsive, and on top of every single detail. We were very impressed and felt so relieved (especially in the days leading up to the wedding) when she would gently remind us of small details we needed to take care of before the wedding. She was great to bounce ideas off because she has so much experience with weddings. On our wedding day, Kristy took care of everything perfectly: every detail we envisioned for our wedding came to life, and we were able to just enjoy our special day with our friends and family. We can't recommend Kristy highly enough!

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

Kristy and her team were just amazing!!! I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator for my husband and I’s wedding. Every detail was thought of and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I left my sweet heart table and other items to her discretion and did I make the right call. The reception hall was just breath taking and more than I could have imagined. She brought my vision together just perfectly. Throughout the whole planning process Kristy kept me right on track and she brought attention to things I would not have thought of. She was just the right person for us and I would highly recommend Kristy Rapp Events.

Angelica · Married on 03/31/2018

Kristy was a phenomenal planner! Planning a wedding 2 hours away from where you live is not the easiest but Kristy was such a great help ! She had great recommendations and had a list of preferred vendors that were amazing. Kristy was super organized, professional, and definitely passionate about her career. She always made herself available for my questions and our meetings every time. Her inventory was able to save me tons of money and her services were SUPER affordable! Thank you so much !

Lindsey · Married on 02/10/2018

If you are looking for a day of wedding planner...look no further!! Kristy helped make this day happen!! We met with her 2-3 times and our first time was a consultation before even hiring her. If anything went wrong behind the scenes, let's just say we still do not know about it! Her and her assistant made sure our day was flawless and ran smoothly. She was amazing! Responsive to all of our unlimited emails and texts and then the last month leading up to our wedding day she met with us to finalize the itinerary and we dropped off all of our boxes of decor items for her to set up and break down at the end of the night! She got us a discount on our wedding invitations as well! Without her, the day would have consisted of us setting up and not allow us nor our families to really enjoy every moment! She was phenomenal!!

Riley · Married on 11/11/2017

Kristy was an absolutely amazing day-of-coordinator. Even before the wedding she made sure we were on track to finish all of our vendor contracts and payments. Our pre-wedding meetings are a large part of why things were so perfect. Kristy is kind, understanding, and ALWAYS helpful. Anyone that books with her will not regret it!

Sabrina · Married on 10/13/2017

Hiring Kristy was the BEST decision I made the whole wedding (besides saying I Do)!

She was lovely and immensely helpful -- I can't even state how much. Ladies (and fellas!), she takes your stress away. She and her assistant made the day run so smoothly, it was absolutely amazing, and so many things would have gone wrong without her. Seriously, she handled everything with style. And to top it off, she's just a really nice person!

Kristy was such a professional -- trust me, it really helps to have a planner with experience. That was evident several times during the wedding day's cheerful chaos. She can handle anything because she's seen it all before. Kristy even helped me bustle my dress because the rest of us were hopeless at it! I would recommend her to anyone, especially someone like me who thought they could coordinate it all on their own. I'd seen her diligence coordinating my sister-in-law's wedding, and sis was so pleased with her, that I had to ask her to help me with mine, too! My only regret is not hiring her earlier in the process.

Thanks, Kristy, for all the work you did on my special day!

Mollie · Married on 06/02/2017

Kristy made wedding planning so much less stressful!!! I hired her as a day of coordinator but she was honestly so much more that that. I emailed her so many times asking questions and she always responded with helpful tips and referrals. We had multiple meetings before the wedding to make sure everything was in order. During the wedding she made sure everything was in order and took the stress off my husband and I. I would most definitely recommed her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator!

crystal · Married on 05/06/2017

Kristy was amazing! Everything ran so smoothly the day of the wedding and I have Kristy to thank for that!! Her and her assistant handled everything from the small details to the big moments, I would recommend her over and over again!

Andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

Kristy is wonderful to work with! She took great care of everything on the day of our wedding so we could just enjoy!

Melanie · Married on 04/23/2017

From beginning to end, Kristy was amazing and very helpful! She was super thorough before we even hired her and the day of execution was just as we pictured it to be. The little details did not go unnoticed and we can't thank her enough. I would definitely recommend Kristy! Thank you so much for all your help!!

Ashleigh · Married on 04/07/2017

The above stars pretty much speak for themselves. My husband and I were super reluctant to spend any money on, well, anything for our wedding. It was all so overwhelming! However, when I thought about the day of the wedding we KNEW we did not want to herd our own guests. I initially chose Kristy because her day-of pricing was by far the best bargain in Orlando. However, after working with her over 7 months, she turned out to be so much more!

From the very first meeting she was so positive and helpful with every question we had. In email communications she was highly responsive and, again, helpful. She provided a detailed budget from the beginning, she kept us on track with our timeline, and she was super supportive about every little quirky thing we wanted to happen at the wedding.

On the day of the wedding she was INVALUABLE. She brought her assistant and they both were SO accommodating, like they were running a 5-star wedding at our venue. Even though my husband and I did not know what we were doing, she made sure all our priorities went off without a hitch.

I said it before the wedding, and I say it now, but hiring her was totally worth every penny and definitely one area of the budget I do not regret! Thank you!

• Beanna

Beanna · Married on 04/02/2017

I hired Kristy a yr. before my wedding. During that time she helped me tremendously along the way. She was very familiar with my venue and helped me maximize the space. She was also very responsive to my emails, phone calls and text messages. She provided great affordable vendor recommendations and helped me stay well below budget for my wedding. The best part of working with her was when she transformed my wedding venue to what I dreamt it to be. Kristy is the best!

Christie · Married on 03/17/2017

We had a group of great vendors, but Kristy was the most important. She helped us plan for every little detail to ensure the day went smooth. Our wedding day ran like a well oiled machine thanks to Kristy.

Erica · Married on 02/11/2017

I was such a pleasure to work with Kristy as my Day of Coorindator, as she was an essential part of my wedding team! She was helpful and responsive throughout the months leading up to the big day with any questions or concerns I had; as well as made sure everything was set up beautifully the day of. I felt relieved to not have to worry about logistics of setting up, packing up, day of schedule, or vendor issues...which was worth every penny of her fees! She also has an awesome inventory list of many items that you can borrow (bird cages, easels, candles, etc), which also saved a lot of $$ and storage space when planning the wedding. Kristy's fees are so reasonable for all she brings for the table! I never would have pulled off all my small details of the day or managed my anxiety without her!! Thanks Kristy for helping make my wedding day perfect!

Carmen · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Kristy from reviews on this site as well as a recommendation from our DJ. She was very helpful by recommending other vendors who also turned out to be great and reasonably priced. She gave us ideas to make our reception how we wanted it without blowing our budget. She was organized and kept us on track throughout the whole process. When our day came she brought our visions to life and everything worked out perfectly. She took control of all the vendors and we had virtually no stress worrying about if things were setup correctly. It was amazing. I'd recommend Kristy to anyone who wants it done right at a reasonable price! Thanks again!

Valerie · Married on 10/15/2016

It's been seven months since our wedding, and I still don't know how to begin to express my gratitude for Kristy. My husband and I live in California, but had our wedding in Florida since that's where we met and where the majority of our guests lived. I was nearly crippled with fear at the idea of planning a wedding from over 2,000 miles away, but was delighted when Kristy's name was recommended by multiple friends. My mom contacted her and they met a few days later. After the meeting, my mom called and stated that Kristy was absolutely the person to handle our wedding.

Kristy made planning a wedding EASY on my mom, husband, and myself. Her organizational tools (regularly updated budget sheets, to-do lists, customized vendor lists, etc.) kept us on track and we never had to worry about if there was anything we were forgetting. Her calmness and professionalism can keep even the most anxious of brides calm (like when your lodging option falls through three months before the wedding!!!)

My favorite thing about working with Kristy is that she only sent vendor recommendations that were within our initially planned budget. This allowed my husband and I to research the vendors based strictly on the product they were providing, without having to worry about the cost.

Our wedding day was stress-free, thanks to Kristy! I had full confidence that everything was taken care of, and I only needed to be present in each moment. I also knew that if there were any problems that arose, Kristy would take care of it without me ever knowing there was a concern.

I know people use "day of" coordinators, but I can't imagine not having Kristy there for us from the very beginning...before we even had a date! I think it's also important to state that Kristy's connections and professional relationships with vendors SAVED us more money than we spent on having a wedding planner. You can't afford NOT to hire her!!!

Claudia · Married on 10/08/2016

I wish I had all the words to describe how thankful I am for having Kristy be a part of our special day! We used her as or day-of-coordinator but she was SO MUCH more. She was amazing from the first day, the meetings, slight stress meltdowns, through all the last minute changes due to being on a mandatory lockdown for two whole days before the wedding due to Hurricane Matthew (a day before our wedding!), all the way up until the venue was being cleared out. Kristy is professional and very passionate about her work which was a #1 priority for me. She was very organized, communicated with me in a timely manner, kept me on track to getting things done on time, communicated with other vendors to make sure things were going to be running smoothly, made the reception decor even better than what I imagined, I could go on and on! If you are considering Kristy, DO IT!

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Kristy was absolutely phenomenal! She was very detail oriented and made sure we had everything we needed for our wedding! She gave my husband and I so many recommendations and helpful advice that we never even thought of! She is very reasonable and provides amazing service! So happy we chose her as our wedding planner!!!

Vicki · Married on 09/10/2016

Kristy was awesome! Very well organized and knew so may things that we didn't think of. She had great referrals to other wonderful vendors. It really made the day a breeze to have Kristy running the event! Thanks!