Kristin Catter Events Reviews

Kristin Catter Events 6
Kristin Catter Events 7

Abby Johnson · Married on 08/03/2019

Saved the day!

Kristin and her team are amazing! They work so hard and give 110% to make sure your day goes perfectly! We had a minor disaster at my ceremony and she TOTALLY saved the day! All of our guests said the wedding was one of the best they’ve ever been to, and it was all because of Kristin + team! I could not of done it without her. I would recommend her 100x over. My day was everything I dreamed of and more because of her!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Maria · Married on 07/20/2019

Erica is a Genius

We hired Erica of Kristin Catter events for the month-of-coordination, and it was a great decision! They took on our interfaith wedding with ease and grace. Erica was incredible, competent, and totally organized, not to mention just a great person to have around during the wedding. Both of my parents let me know that they were most pleased at the investment made to have Erica there. We believe that is definitely worth the money to have someone so competent and skilled handling everything the day of the wedding. And don't let it fool you that her name isn't on the shingle -- if Erica is the one that is assigned to your wedding, you are quite lucky! Her sister Kristen is also great.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Blair

Blair Spitaliere · Married on 07/06/2019

Best decision!

Having Kristin coordinate my wedding was the best decision! She is on top of everything, we got so many compliments from family and wedding party on how awesome she was. Our wedding wouldn’t have been near as beautiful and organized if it wasn’t for Kristin!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/30/2019

Master Class

Kristin Catter, her sister Erica, and the rest of her team is a force to be reckoned with in the wedding and events industry. There is just no one better out there right now. Kristin went above and beyond in every way to help take the burden and stress of wedding planning off my shoulders. From floral consultations to catering tastings to cake tastings to dress fittings, she literally went with us to almost every single meeting. Kristin did everything she could to envision my wedding day dreams and then make them come to life. She made sure to make the budget apart of our regular conversations to ensure that we could stay within our goal budget and make educated decisions accordingly. Kristin is extremely organized, professional, and on top of every single detail. She has incredible report with a wide variety of vendors and works hand-in-hand with them to make every detail important. I had zero worries on the day of because I completely trusted Kristin and had faith that with her direction, everything would go off without a hitch. Aside from the chillier temperatures than expected, every other item, person, vendor, moment was exactly where, when, and how it should be. Our wedding day was perfect and I owe that fact to the talent, time, and effort that Kristin put in. She is a master class wedding planner. I would recommend her to anyone for any wedding or any event. Kristin Catter Events will not disappoint you, I promise.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Kristin Catter Events 8
    Kristin Catter Events 9
    Kristin Catter Events 10
    Kristin Catter Events 11

Shaheen L · Married on 12/15/2018

Just who we needed!

Kristin and her team were great! We used the month of coordinator service. Kristin was great at communicating with us whenever we needed and worked really well with our vendors. The month of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about reaching out to anyone but Kristin, as she took care of everything with all of our vendors. She even helped with specific requests we had for the day of the wedding. She, along with her team, had great control of everything and made sure we got what we dreamed of. :)

Sent on 01/21/2019

Madeleine · Married on 11/03/2018

She's amazing

Kristin is AMAZING. I used her as a month of coordinator. We had a long meeting where we got on the same page and from there she handled everything including all contact with vendors! She made it the least stressful month of my life and everything was absolutely perfect! She helped us make decisions on things that would have otherwise been forgotten if we weren't reminded and is so prepared for everything. She made our rehearsal so organized and our wedding perfect and go so smoothly while staying nearly invisible somehow. I HIGHLY recommend her! P.S. She will also talk to your mom and handle everything so gracefully keeping everyone happy!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Kristin is a godsend!!

Kristin was an absolute amazing month-of-planner and continuously went above and beyond to make sure we were happy!! She was very responsive and kept me on my toes from day one of that last month!! In the beginning of the process I thought I could do it on my own, but in all honestly we couldn't have had the most amazing wedding that we did without the help of Kristin and her sister Erica from start to finish!! Thank y'all so much for everything, we are truly grateful!! (: Ladies, if y'all want to make sure your wedding will run smoothly and have the freedom to enjoy your wedding day/night, then KC Events is who to go to for your planner needs!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/13/2018

100% Worth Hiring!

SO needed!!!! My husband and I worked with Erica, Kristin's sister, and I can easily say that working with her was 100% worth every penny. Not only was she professional, timely, and had all the detail oriented thoughts I never could have had, but she was also so so kind and thoughtful. She made my husband and I feel like we were always the most important people on our wedding day. We got to truely sit back and just be present during our wedding and there's no way that would have happened without working with Erica! Y'all, you cannot go wrong with these sisters!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Kristin Catter Events 12
  • Kirsten

Kirsten McPherson · Married on 10/12/2018

Best. Decision.

Hiring Kristin as our month-of coordinator was truly the best decision I made since saying yes when my now-husband proposed. From our initial email conversations, she was extremely quick to respond, thoroughly informative and helpful. At venue walkthrough/face to face meeting, she totally streamlined my frazzled planning process and gave me miraculous peace of mind. She knew exactly how to take care of every detail to prepare for the biggest day of our lives! On the day of the wedding, she was relaxed but got the job done flawlessly- graciously firm in managing everything to go so perfectly! Kristin was literally the best coordinator that I could’ve ever dreamed up. She was SO helpful, organized and detail-oriented (but always had such a wise, logical grasp of the big picture and true meaning of the day) kind, friendly, laidback (but serious when necessary) and just FUN... take it from me, you’d do yourself a huge disservice not to hire her for your wedding... save yourself and your family from worrying about all the things she can handle with ease. She’s the best! Thank you Kristin!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Maria · Married on 09/16/2018

Most AMAZING weeding planner!

I was extremely satisfied with my wedding. Kristin was really nice and helped me plan my dream wedding, and all within my budget. You can request a meeting where she goes over all the financials in detail so that you know exactly where your money is going. She was able to cater to our request of style and decor choices for the wedding, she has a pretty big list of choices for flowers, lines and all other sorts of decorations that you don’t even think about while planning for your wedding. She made herself available to answer all the questions or comments I had and was very punctual to all of he meetings and appointments. She took out all the tedious tasks and stress out of wedding planning so I could be excited and ready for my big day! During the wedding she was there and made sure that everything went precfectly smooth and efficient. I didn’t have to worry about the DJ playing the song at the right time or if the tables were arranged in the correct order. Overall, it was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

So professional! I can't even imagine what my wedding would have been like without Kristin!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Maureen · Married on 06/02/2018

Kristin was wonderful! This was our first daughter to get married. Our daughter lives in Austin but we live in California so it was important for us to have someone help us with vendors etc. We couldn't have been happier the day of the wedding! Many guests told us 'it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to'! It was at the Driskill and the flowers, carriage ride, photo booth, band, photographer, videographer etc were all exceptional!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

Kristin is a great resource to have for your wedding - big or small! She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and super helpful. I would highly, highly recommend her!

Wedding Planning: Kristin was very helpful in the wedding planning process. She gave us a realistic, helpful timeline at the beginning of our planning that was customized for our specific needs. She did a good job of checking in and ensuring we were on track with tasks and the budget, particularly as we got down to the wire.

Vendors and Contacts: Kristin was so helpful in finding and providing recommendations for good vendors. She has strong relationships with good vendors and worked to get us better deals on multiple occasions. She helped tremendously in figuring out how to get the most value for our floral selections and helping us get our stationary just right. I really appreciated that she went to all of my dress fittings with me (my family is out of state). Kristin really excelled at in all our meetings, she was professional but firm.

Day Of: Kristin is excellent at running the "day of” schedule. She was polite but firm with our wedding guests and party (which was needed and appreciated) and everything went off with out a hitch. Everyone told me that something would go wrong at our wedding, but nothing did. I can’t stress enough how well she did on the day of the wedding. Even after juggling a million wedding tasks, she went out of her way to leave us a slice of our wedding cake, a little thank you note and she even sprinkled rose pedals around our suite for the night of the wedding. The personal touches made our day even more special. Her assistant Lindsey was also great.

Overall: I am so happy we used KCE; I would recommend her to anyone. Kristin was awesome, and I don’t know how we could have done it without her. Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Kristin Catter Events 13
    Kristin Catter Events 14
    Kristin Catter Events 15
    Kristin Catter Events 16
    Kristin Catter Events 17
    Kristin Catter Events 18
  • User6601387 · 1+ year ago

Meet her. Meet Kristin and you will fall in love with her like both my now husband and I did. She is so knowledgeable about everything having to do with weddings, every question either of us had she had an answer for, and HUGE PLUS, she is so easy to get along with, not at all dominating or overbearing like some planners who know it all can be. Hiring Kristin was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made, truly. We both have full time jobs that wear us out during the week and having her in our corner every step of the way to make sure we were on track, on time, and getting the best price from our vendors was amazing. She was there when we wanted her to be there for us, not when she wanted to be there for us, and I think that is the best quality about her, other than of course her amazing talent and eye for the perfect every thing. Do yourself the favor of having her in your corner too. If you set up a meeting with her, I promise you will see that she will be a huge asset for you and your future husband during this beautiful, but very stressful, process. XXO

Sent on 07/21/2016

laura · Married on 11/12/2017

Whatever you think you're looking for in a wedding coordinator or planner- Kristin is it. I met with several wedding planners that had a lot of fluff in their packages and charged a lot of money for 'services' that would have been easily accomplished with minimal effort or limited the support to '3 phone calls and emails the month of the wedding.' Kristen was different- she approached you as a person and met me where I was in the process. I was able to call, email, or text her when I was in a jam or anxious about something but because we would meet on a regular basis to touch base, this was kept to a minimum. Also, I had a very high touch, highly involved parents that required many phone calls. She was patient and kind and spoke with them whenever they wanted. She told me what I needed to do and kept me on track and on time. When I met with her I didn't know what to do next or how to manage the expectations of my family, wedding party, vendors, fiancé and his family. She guided me through all of this and handled it for me. Also, my wedding day was perfect and fun and stress free and its because Kristin is a pro and now a friend of the family. I was referred to her by a friend who had an awesome experience with her at her wedding. Do yourself a favor and hire Kristin.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kenneth · Married on 11/12/2017

Kristin did a great job. I highly recommend her. She is very detailed and responsive. Her help was invaluable and resulted in an unbelievable wedding! I can't imagine a more thorough and organized wedding planner. I would be happy to talk to anyone who is considering Kristin.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Kristin Catter Events 19
    Kristin Catter Events 20
    Kristin Catter Events 21

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

KRISTIN IS AMAZING! She went above and beyond on every detail of our BIG day! I liked to think I was a “laidback bride,” but there were many things that I wouldn’t have been able to just "be chill" about if it weren’t for Kristin and her sister/assistant, Erica. She told me that when something does not go as planned on the big day, (because something will,) that I wouldn’t even know about. She was right! She ran errands FOR ME on the big day, helped me find an amamzing cake ball bakery, communicated with all of my vendors for me, and did much more than I expected her to. Kristin and Erica are both amazing woman and I think every bride should reach out to them for the smallest or largest wedding planning needs. :)

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

Kristin was a lifesaver when it came to planning and organizing my wedding. Kristin was able to work with my very short timetable and created my dream wedding. I don't know what I would have done without her!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kristy · Married on 04/21/2016

Kristin & Erica went above and beyond to make my beautiful spring wedding everything I dreamed of! super easy to bond with and open to and so thankful as they brought to my attention so many 'little' things I hadn't even thought of! It poured the morning of my wedding and like most brides...I was freaking out! Erica was patient and understanding of how much I wanted to get married under a chandelier and even said that she would help move the chandelier inside lol...it stopped raining and was an absolutely perfect weather day! The entire wedding ran so smoothly and I can't say thank you enough for letting me enjoy our day and taking care of all the behind the scenes events and organizing that a bride and groom shouldn't have to worry about on their wedding day, y'all are a god send, much love!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • I

ILYA · Married on 04/21/2016

We were so blessed to have Kristin Catter Events help us plan and organize our wedding day! The level of experience and professionalism that we received is simply unmatched! We obviously plan to never have to use their services again ;) but definitely highly recommend it to ALL!!!
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    (10 STARS all the way!)

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kristin is absolutely amazing! She is super professional and seriously knows her stuff. She has great connections and knows a lot about vendors and has a great relationship with many of them that she has worked with over the years. She has great suggestions and knows where you need to cut back or splurge on. I would highly suggest working with her and listening to her great ideas!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Carolanna · Married on 04/11/2015

Being a Bride who had never attended a wedding before, Kristin really had her work cut out for her! I did not have the slightest clue what all was involved when planning a wedding. From the moment I interviewed Kristin I knew she was the planner for me! She is focused, attentive, and the girl knows what she’s doing. From the start, Kristin was organized and kept me on track with various spreadsheets and timelines, which helps tremendously when you’re hiring vendors! She was very knowledgeable about the vendors and working within a price range. She was always aware of our budget and helped us stay on track or inform us about costs – and she was “spot on” with her information. When we sat down to interview with various vendors Kristin, brought all of my wedding information with her. I never had to keep track of anything. She had all my linen swatches, my calendar, and numerous pictures of my details with her at all times. You can also count on Kristin to come up with a solution or idea for any scenario. There were a number of times that I wasn’t sure what I had envisioned for my wedding, but Kristin was always there with amazing Ideas and inspiration – and to calm me when I felt stressed about the process. I would call her at any time and she would always answer my call. If she was in a meeting or unavailable, she would get right back with me. I had the best vendors (thanks to Kristin’s recommendations). My wedding day was flawless as she handled every detail and I never knew of any issues. I hired Kristin as a full service planner but feel I received so much more!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Heather · Married on 04/04/2015

Kristin is seriously a dream come true. Accountability was my top requirement when researching wedding planners and Kristin had it in spades. I never had a doubt she had the ability & experience to deliver and felt she really took the time to understand both our vision and budget for the wedding.

I'm a Type A bride who had a LOT of specific ideas for our wedding, so I knew I needed someone capable & professional but also realistic & firm who could push back when needed. I am so grateful for the guidance Kristin provided and her ability to get things done.

One of the biggest advantages I found with Kristin was the fact she brings an on-site assistant on the wedding day - as a team they were highly coordinated and impressive to watch. Super effective at everything from corralling guests to guiding the wedding party to hyping the crowd for our grand exit. I can truly say I did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day.

As a couple paying for our own wedding, we were very sensitive to budget but I can honestly say hiring Kristin was the best money we spent. Her prices are extremely reasonable for the quality of work and peace of mind she provided - highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2015

We love Kristin Catter Events!! Kristin planned our wedding & we could not be happier! My husband and I loved the outcome- she truly did help us have everything we could have ever dreamed on our special day! We couldn't have done it without her! She knows her stuff, is super professional, and has personality for day! Kristin Catter Events is a must have for your special occasion!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2014

I had my wedding in New Braunfels, Texas a couple of weeks ago. Kristin was great to work with. She responded to all of my text/emails/phone calls in a quick manner and never made me feel like i was a hinderance to her. She met me at my venue to walk through and discuss all of the details. She made my table layout and ceremony seating charts feel like a breeze. All of the decisions i was stressed about making, she made effortless for me to decide. She would give me multiple scenarios of how i might want my day to go and how i could get that effect. She never forced her opinions on me but gave me some great ideas about my day of timeline and flow of my reception.

Her decor ideas were flawless and i loved how experienced and knowledgeable she was about local vendors. Kristin has worked in with Austin vendors as well as many in San Antonio. She suggested a caterer for us that was OUT OF THIS world.

I highly recommend Kristin Catter Events if you would like for your wedding planning to be in great hands!

Sent on 10/06/2014