Kristi Midgette Photography Reviews

Kristi Midgette Photography 7
  • Theresa

Theresa Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photos

My Mother-in-law hired Kristi as our engagement gift for an engagement session. She was so flexible and easy to work with! We loved the photos, so my husband and I decided to her her as our wedding photographer, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. The photos are beautiful, and Kristi and her assistant did an amazing job capturing our special day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Kristi Midgette Photography 8
  • Megan

Megan Richter · Married on 10/12/2018

Everything I could've asked for and more

Kristi was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive with any questions or concerns and she was so easy to work with. We were having a small wedding and I didn't really want the big packages but she worked with us to find a package that was affordable and what we wanted. When I received our pictures OH MY GOD I was immediately in love! They came out so amazing! She has real talent for catching the moments that matter most. I would highly recommend her, she is fabulous!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kristi Midgette Photography's reply:

You all were such an amazing couple. I really loved working with you both. Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments.
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Small family wedding

Kristi was really funny, and all capturing those special moments for us all! The pictures turned out incredible and she was also very efficient. My wedding was in Duck just a few days after Hurricane Michael. Highly recommended ☝🏻

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Kristi Midgette Photography 9
    Kristi Midgette Photography 10

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristi was amazing! She was so sweet, and everything we could have asked for. We’ve only seen a handful of the edited pictures so far, but we are IN LOVE :)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mikaela · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful photographer. Love our wedding photos. They turned out beautifully, and we are both such awkward people in front of the camera, I honestly have no idea how she did it. But they are gorgeous.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Christy · Married on 07/07/2018

Best OBX wedding photographer!

Kristi is so very helpful, directive (which we needed), and kind! I literally couldn’t have imagined anyone else having our special day on their hands!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Kristi Midgette Photography 11

Tracy · Married on 05/26/2018

really enjoyed work with Kristi.

Kristi was very helpful through the whole experience. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Kristi Midgette Photography 12

Kassie Thompson · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful to work with

Could not have asked for a better wedding photographer to work with for our wedding day. Kristi is thoughtful and professional. She has a way of making everyone feel comfortable and it shows in her pictures. She captured every detail and we have so many beautiful pictures! I am forever grateful to be able to look back at these pictures from our wedding and see the fun and love that surrounded us.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Kristi Midgette Photography 13

Beth · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristi was professional and competent! You can tell that she loves her business and enjoys getting the best pictures possible. She even agreed to meet us at another location(last minute) for additional photographs!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Sydney · Married on 06/24/2017

So happy we chose Kristi Midgette Photography for our wedding. She was amazing to work with both during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. We've loved all of our pictures thus far!

Sydney & Spencer Kolesar

Sent on 07/09/2017

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

We cannot say enough great things about working with Kristi for our wedding. She made taking photos seem so seamless throughout our wedding day and captured so many wonderful moments shared between loved ones. She went above and beyond for our day and I cannot thank Kristi and her team enough. I highly recommend using Kristi for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Kristi Midgette Photography 19
    Kristi Midgette Photography 20
    Kristi Midgette Photography 21

Becky · Married on 04/27/2017

Kristi did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding! She was prompt, attentive and very professional. All of the pictures turned out great and her placement of people to assure the right lighting was right on point! She also suggested pictures I had not thought of and planned for which gave us even better results. I can assure you the next time I need pictures, Kristi will be my first phone call.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Kristi Midgette Photography 22
    Kristi Midgette Photography 23

Diane · Married on 04/24/2017

Kristi went above and beyong to capture our special day. We were married in Nags Head, NC on the beach. Kristi was easy to work with and was dedicated to getting the perfect shots. At one point she must have heard that I loved the birds on the beach because she even cpatured the pefect photo of us with a bird in flight in the background.
    She is professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were sent to us almost immediately after the wedding. They all turned out beautifully! Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! Looking at the photos makes me feel like I'm reliving every aspect of our wedding. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Kristi. You will absolutely love your experience.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2016

Kristi was amazing. She totally understood our vision and captured the small, intimate moments we wanted. We had an extremely small ceremony and were anxious about hiring a photography, but Kristi blended right in with our family and it didn't feel like there was a stranger there. My husband and I do not like having our pictures taken, but she made the whole experience fun and lighthearted. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Carlee · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I had such a great time working with Kristi and having her capture our wedding day. She was incredibly helpful in keeping our event on track and ensuring that every special and fun moment was captured! We are thrilled with the way our pictures and albums turned out. It's been so much fun showing off the amazing work Kristi and her team did for us. I would highly recommend Kristi to any bride or groom looking to have every happy, sappy, funny, and romantic moment captured!

katharine · Married on 08/27/2016

Kristi did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. She is very professional, flexible, and easy to work with. We love our photographs! She has a special way of capturing those perfect momens on film!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Jack · Married on 07/09/2016

Could not have been more pleased with our photographer! Kristi made us feel very comfortable, and we had a blast! We took casual photos the day before the wedding with our daughters, so that really helped get us comfortable in front of the camera for our big day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2016

Krisit and her team were absolutely wonderful! She always emailed me back very quickly. She put myself and my bridal party at ease the entire day. She got every shot I wanted and they all came out fabulous! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I love so many of our photos! She is extremely nice, patient and very very talented! I would highly recommend Kristi Midgette Photography!!!

Jason · Married on 05/31/2016

Kristi was awesome took beautiful pictures of our vowel renewal Including our daughter on the beach. Came back to our beach house and took pictures with our family dog. Love all the pictures. Very nice and reasonably priced:)

Mollie · Married on 10/04/2015

I used Kristi for my engagement and wedding photos. I do not have one negative thing to say about my experience with Kristi. She went above and beyond everything I could have expected. From our first phone call to the receiving last photo everything was great. Kristi helped me plan my entire wedding timeline and thought of things I never would have. We received our pictures much sooner than expected, which is always a plus. Kristi is very professional and always responded within 24 hours of contact. I would definitely without a doubt use Kristi again for any occasion. Kristi, I cannot thank you enough for everything that you did and all of the amazing memories that you has captured for us.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kristi was awesome to work with. She captured our event perfectly.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Kristi is absolutely amazing! She took her time to keep my husband and myself relaxed and smiling in both our engagement and wedding photos. My husband hates to have his picture taken and she kept it fun and casual. We were both very pleased with the results of both photo sessions and would encourage anyone to use Kristi for their photographer.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Kristi was amazing. She worked hard to capture all of the important events throughout the day.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Todd · Married on 09/05/2015

Kristi went above and beyond to make our day special. From the first day we spoke she offered guidance and referred us to others that participated in our wedding. The weather wasn't in our favor but Kristi made sure we had amazing pictures.

Sent on 12/20/2015