Kristi Midgette Photography Reviews

42 | Nags Head, NC

42 Reviews for Kristi Midgette Photography

CASANDRA · Married on 09/18/2020

Outer Banks Beach Wedding

Kristi was absolutely amazing! We would recommend her to all of our family and friends

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/30/2020

The BEST photographer!

Kristi was absolutely amazing. She was responsive, so sweet and knew exactly what poses we wanted to do for our pictures. We had her blocked off for an hour and a half and she took family pictures, friend pictures and pictures of just us and it was such a breeze. She made us feel at ease and the pictures turned out beautiful. If you are getting married in the Outer Banks definitely choose Kristi!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Jamie Osterberg · Married on 02/05/2020

I love my photos!

From start to finish Kristi was extremely responsive and helpful! She was willing to meet with me before our special day to get an idea of what we were wanting. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with. I would refer her to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Allison O · Married on 09/20/2019

The best in the OBX!

Kristi was amazing!!! My guests are still complimenting me on the quality of the photos!! She made us feel so comfortable even though we’ve never had professional photos taken. She works really fast! She was very sweet and gave us all the direction we needed. She works great with all of the other vendors! We loved Kristi and could not have asked to work with a better photographer or person! :) Thanks Kristi!!!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Evanne Rodriguez · Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing wedding experience!

Kristi did a fabulous job photographing our small ceremony. She was professional, but also took the time to get to know us on a personal level. Our photographs turned out beautifully and we'll definitely be back for family pictures in the coming years!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Hugh

Hugh Ashton Lyon · Married on 06/21/2019

#gracieandhughsayido

Kristi was unbelievably helpful and responsive before the wedding. We traveled from Washington to the OBX for our wedding and she took some of the best pictures of our wedding I’ve ever seen. I mean I’m not even that good looking but she made me look like a handsome guy and my wife looks like a super model. The only down side of the experience would be that she is so talented and popular that you may need to schedule her services well in advance.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Meritte Evans · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceptional Service & Quality

Kristi was one of our favorite vendors! Our photos turned out beautifully, and we plan on ordering an album from her because we were so impressed! Her wedding package included an engagement session, which was a wonderful bonus! We planned our wedding long-distance, and Kristi was very quick to respond to emails and answer any of my questions. We are truly grateful for all of the hard work she put into creating beautiful memories that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

She’s amazing!

We were married on 5.4.19 & booked Kristi over a year in advance & we are SO glad that we did. We got our pictures back so quickly and I can’t say more about Kristi and her work! She’s very professional, responds quickly & is so talented! As my husband and I were going through all of our pictures, I was crying because through all of the pictures taken, I felt like even a month later we were able to relive our entire wedding day through all of the pictures. I find a picture that I say is my favorite and then find another.. so needless to say every picture is my favorite! Having a 2nd shooter was awesome because we got to see the same moment, but from different angles. I can’t recommend Kristi more! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further, she’s awesome!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

So beyond pleased with our wedding photos!!

Can’t say enough wonderful things about Kristi and her team! She worked with me to build a perfect package that suited our needs on our wedding day and it worked out even better than we imagined. With the stress of everything else going on during the wedding day, she kept everything perfectly timed and left me and everyone else feeling so calm. The pictures from start to finish blew me away and I have not stopped getting compliments from family, friends, and coworkers who have looked through all of the photos I have posted. We are all so impressed with Kristi, her team, and their work.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photos

My Mother-in-law hired Kristi as our engagement gift for an engagement session. She was so flexible and easy to work with! We loved the photos, so my husband and I decided to her her as our wedding photographer, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. The photos are beautiful, and Kristi and her assistant did an amazing job capturing our special day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Megan

Megan Richter · Married on 10/12/2018

Everything I could've asked for and more

Kristi was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive with any questions or concerns and she was so easy to work with. We were having a small wedding and I didn't really want the big packages but she worked with us to find a package that was affordable and what we wanted. When I received our pictures OH MY GOD I was immediately in love! They came out so amazing! She has real talent for catching the moments that matter most. I would highly recommend her, she is fabulous!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kristi Midgette Photography's reply:

You all were such an amazing couple. I really loved working with you both. Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments.
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Small family wedding

Kristi was really funny, and all capturing those special moments for us all! The pictures turned out incredible and she was also very efficient. My wedding was in Duck just a few days after Hurricane Michael. Highly recommended ☝🏻

Sent on 02/05/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristi was amazing! She was so sweet, and everything we could have asked for. We’ve only seen a handful of the edited pictures so far, but we are IN LOVE :)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mikaela · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful photographer. Love our wedding photos. They turned out beautifully, and we are both such awkward people in front of the camera, I honestly have no idea how she did it. But they are gorgeous.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Christy · Married on 07/07/2018

Best OBX wedding photographer!

Kristi is so very helpful, directive (which we needed), and kind! I literally couldn’t have imagined anyone else having our special day on their hands!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Tracy · Married on 05/26/2018

really enjoyed work with Kristi.

Kristi was very helpful through the whole experience. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kassie Thompson · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful to work with

Could not have asked for a better wedding photographer to work with for our wedding day. Kristi is thoughtful and professional. She has a way of making everyone feel comfortable and it shows in her pictures. She captured every detail and we have so many beautiful pictures! I am forever grateful to be able to look back at these pictures from our wedding and see the fun and love that surrounded us.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Beth · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristi was professional and competent! You can tell that she loves her business and enjoys getting the best pictures possible. She even agreed to meet us at another location(last minute) for additional photographs!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Meagan · Married on 09/27/2017

Kristi helped to make our wedding experience carefree and easy. Her ease of work and expertise shows as soon as you meet her. I know there won't be a moment missed from our wedding! I'd recommend her to anyone .... absolutely amazing! <3 Andrew and Meagan, WV

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sydney · Married on 06/24/2017

So happy we chose Kristi Midgette Photography for our wedding. She was amazing to work with both during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. We've loved all of our pictures thus far!

Sydney & Spencer Kolesar

Sent on 07/09/2017

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

We cannot say enough great things about working with Kristi for our wedding. She made taking photos seem so seamless throughout our wedding day and captured so many wonderful moments shared between loved ones. She went above and beyond for our day and I cannot thank Kristi and her team enough. I highly recommend using Kristi for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Becky · Married on 04/27/2017

Kristi did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding! She was prompt, attentive and very professional. All of the pictures turned out great and her placement of people to assure the right lighting was right on point! She also suggested pictures I had not thought of and planned for which gave us even better results. I can assure you the next time I need pictures, Kristi will be my first phone call.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Diane · Married on 04/24/2017

Kristi went above and beyong to capture our special day. We were married in Nags Head, NC on the beach. Kristi was easy to work with and was dedicated to getting the perfect shots. At one point she must have heard that I loved the birds on the beach because she even cpatured the pefect photo of us with a bird in flight in the background.
    She is professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were sent to us almost immediately after the wedding. They all turned out beautifully! Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! Looking at the photos makes me feel like I'm reliving every aspect of our wedding. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Kristi. You will absolutely love your experience.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2016

Kristi was amazing. She totally understood our vision and captured the small, intimate moments we wanted. We had an extremely small ceremony and were anxious about hiring a photography, but Kristi blended right in with our family and it didn't feel like there was a stranger there. My husband and I do not like having our pictures taken, but she made the whole experience fun and lighthearted. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Carlee · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I had such a great time working with Kristi and having her capture our wedding day. She was incredibly helpful in keeping our event on track and ensuring that every special and fun moment was captured! We are thrilled with the way our pictures and albums turned out. It's been so much fun showing off the amazing work Kristi and her team did for us. I would highly recommend Kristi to any bride or groom looking to have every happy, sappy, funny, and romantic moment captured!

Sent on 01/17/2017