Krissy Breece Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Ally
    Ally C. Married on 09/13/2021

The best decision I made when it came to planning my wedding was choosing Krissy!!!!

Professional, funny, attentive! Krissy is absolutely amazing and the easiest decision I made when it came to choosing my photographer! Her work is stunning and now we will cherish it forever! Thank you Krissy, you’re a dream come true!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely Incredible

We can’t praise Krissy ENOUGH! Not only is she incredibly talented, her attention to detail and ability to capture the moments of your day that you didn’t even know were happening are exceptional. Krissy goes above and beyond to make sure that every single detail is thought of and captured on your special day. She is not only your photographer but also your friend. She makes the entire process easy and fun and, even more important, PERSONAL. We knew our pictures would be perfect with Krissy, but when we received our full gallery it literally took our breath away. You can’t go wrong with Krissy. She’s the BEST.
  • Amanda
    Amanda T. Married on 04/17/2021

Krissy is amazing

We highly recommend Krissy! She has been great to work with and has been there every step of the way for us! We love her!
  • Cassie
    Cassie R. Married on 02/13/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Krissy was amazing to work with. She was flexible when we had to change our date last minute due to Covid. Krissy made me feel so much more relaxed on my day and was fun to be around! Krissy gave direction for the perfect pictures but wasn’t pushy at all. She improvised when it began raining and sleeting out, bringing me a fancy clear umbrella for our first look and adapted to shooting our bridal party in a different location due to the weather! She was the best and I’m so glad she was a part of our big day! She captured memories we will have for a lifetime ♥️
  • Shelby
    Shelby S. Married on 05/15/2020

Simply the Best!!!

Krissy was an absolute pleasure to work with and truly went above and beyond to capture every beautiful moment of our perfect wedding day. From driving all the way from North Carolina to New Jersey, to dealing with rescheduling not once but twice due to Covid-19, and then a freak cold burst and rain storm during our outdoor ceremony; she managed to keep an awesome smile on her face through it all and made our day that much better. She even scheduled a visit north a few weeks prior to our big day to familiarize herself with our venue so she knew where all the perfect spots would be. She took two people who absolutely hate being in photos, and was able to create the most beautiful and natural pictures that we could have asked for. We can't thank her enough for all of our beautiful moments, and would highly recommend for all of your photo needs!
    Kennedy T. Married on 03/10/2020

Wedding Dream Photos

Krissy is truly a fantastic photographer! Her style is light and airy and was just what my husband and I were looking for. She makes the sessions fun and truly gets to know you both as a couple.

My husband is not fond of pictures and always feels like he looks awkward and uncomfortable. He told me that after our engagement session, he was so happy we went with Krissy because she made him feel comfortable and not awkward in the slightest.

Our wedding day was a dream and she was there to capture every moment - including the 10000000s of family pictures we wanted. Her recommendations for certain photos turned out absolutely gorgeous!

If you are looking for a photographer that takes the time to get to know you and your future spouse and makes sure all your requests are met, look no further! :)
    Sarah C. Married on 11/07/2019

The best photographer ariund

Krissy made be feel such a ease about our big day. She was responsive to all texts and questions I had and also made me feel like I was the only bride she was taking care of. I absolutely loved my wedding photos and engagement photos. I highly recommend Krissy for your big day — you won’t regret it!
    Mariellyn D. Married on 09/22/2019

Great Photographer!!

Experienced photographer with a lot of knowledge, inspiration, and creativity. Certainly helped my husband and I feel more comfortable in front of the camera!

Krissy Breece Photography's reply:

Thanks Mariellyn! It was an honor to be apart of your day! I wish you guys many years of health and happiness! XO
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommend Krissy!

Krissy captured all of the magical moments on our wedding day from getting ready, to the walk down the aisle, to the toasts and to dancing the night away. Krissy made this process very easy and natural for us. She was flexible with traveling to our city where we got married. I was initially against doing a first look and was pretty confident that I couldn’t be convinced otherwise; but after talking to Krissy about all of the benefits, we went ahead and did it and we don’t regret it one bit. It allowed us to spend more time with family and friends during the wedding and me and my husband were able to spend much more time together on our wedding day. I highly recommend Krissy and hopefully we’ll be able to use her again in the future!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 06/01/2019

Krissy Breece Photography is the BEST!!!

Choosing Krissy Breece Photography was the first, easiest, and best decision I made when planning our wedding! Krissy’s photos speak for themselves but to put it simply they are always gorgeous. About a year before the wedding, she helped us create a magical engagement session and that time with her helped us feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Plus, it was a lot of fun! As if that wasn’t enough, she designed us a stunning ‘Save the Date’ from that session. When it came to our wedding day, Krissy was flexible, professional, and organized. Once we received our photos, we were absolutely thrilled! Every picture was perfection! We are so grateful for how she captured each special moment of the best day of our lives!
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey B. Married on 09/08/2018

Simply the BEST!

Krissy is a wonderful photographer! She did an amazing job on our wedding photos! We are so happy Krissy was our photograpger and captured the happiest day of our lives :)
    Danielle Married on 08/25/2018

The best around

Krissy is friendly and professional in the best way; a great combination to have for such a special day. I would choose her every time. I will always recommend her. The pictures are one of the most important things. Krissy makes sure that they exceed your expectations.
    Katelyn Married on 06/17/2018

Stunning Photographer

In September of 2016 my husband proposed to me at ground for sculpture in New Jersey. He surprised me by having this wonderful photographer not only capture our special moment, but shoot our engagement photos right on the spot. I was absolutely blown away by her work. Two years later when we got married I has my heart set on her photographing our special day even after she moved out of New Jersey . September of 2018 we flew her to our destination wedding in Saint Lucia. Krissy has an amazing eye, he well light natural lighting photograph in breath taking. The only true testament is to look through her unbelievable work!
    Allison Married on 05/26/2018

Family Session, Engagement & Wedding

Krissy has photographed Our Family, Our Engagement Session at Princeton, and last but certainly not least, Our Wedding in June in Scranton, PA. I may be partial to her beautiful pictures being she is my cousin, but for us the easiest wedding decision was by far, choosing her to be our photographer. She traveled all over the place that day to ensure she got every photo I wanted, paid attention to every detail from my invitations to our rings. Our photos were back to us in an organized gallery, very soon after. She puts her personal touch, on all of her work and we are never disappointed. We happily display her photos, all over our home. ❤️📸
    Brittany Married on 05/19/2018

Brittany Zulla

Krissy is THE BEST! Her personality, professionalism, and work are amazing. We love our engagement and wedding photos and so did all of our friends and family. We will continue to use Krissy when we start a family!
    Sarah Married on 11/04/2017
    From the moment that we met Krissy, we knew that she was the perfect photographer for us! Not only is she professional and talented but she is fun, caring, and extremely thoughtful! Throughout the entire planning process, she was easy to work with and made special accommodations to meet us where we needed. We provided her with a list of must have photos and she made sure to have all of these done for us. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer. Our guests and bridal party are still commenting on how fantastic Krissy and her second shooter were throughout the entire day. My husband and I felt so comfortable in front of the camera with Krissy by our side and have made the decision that she will be our friend and photographer for life!
    Jillian Married on 11/03/2017
    Thank you Krissy Breece for my pre-wedding photos. They are my favorite photos. You were so fun to work with. I enjoyed your creativity and professionalism. Perfect lighting on all the photos and every angle you chose to shoot at was so flattering! Krissy is the best!!!! Highly recommend!
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh Married on 09/16/2017
    Your wedding day goes by so incredibly fast, everyone tells you that, but you do not realize until it happens to you. Lucky for me, I have the most AMAZING wedding album to look back at for the rest of time and I have Krissy to thank! She captured ever little detail, every glimpse and every wardrobe/accessory change (excessive, I know!) Krissy was amazing through it all. A tiny but mighty little photography ninja! She will jump on top of chairs, tables, behind a diner, in a Ferris wheels car with strangers—Anything to get the perfect shot! She will even drive from North Carolina to South Jersey for you--now that is dedication! Working with her was a dream! My husband and I felt like she really captured "us", our quirks and our love. Krissy took the time to get to know our love story over several visits, calls, texts and our engagement shots and by the end of our wedding she almost felt like my 5th bridesmaid, she was even wearing my wedding colors. If that isn't dedication to the vision, I don't know what is!
    Alison Married on 08/26/2017
    Krissy photographed our baby in a newborn photo session. I reached out to her, and she responded quickly and enthusiastically providing all the info I needed. She drove to my home, over an hour away, and photographed my not so cooperative 2 week old. She was patient, flexible, and professional. The turnaround of my photo gallery was very quick, and the pictures are so beautiful! I am so happy I hired her to capture this special time. I would highly recommend her as a photographer for any life event, and look forward to working with her in the future!
    Taylor Event on: 07/23/2017
    Krissy was absolutely amazing to work with she got great photos of our son for his birthday! Our son likes to run around and be crazy and she still managed to get beautiful shots of him and I couldn’t have been happier. We will always use her for future photos needed! :)
    Samantha Married on 06/24/2017
    Krissy did an exceptional job on our wedding photos! I can't stress enough how important these pictures are to us. Lets be real everyone plans on doing this "once" and these pictures are FOREVER! They are the pictures you'll show your family, kids and everyone else. So it was so important to my husband and I to not only get great pictures but have someone who really could let "us" be seen in our pictures. Myself and my husband are not picture people at all, not photogenic and uncomfortable in front of a camera but Krissy made us just feel normal and relaxed. We started off with an engagement shoot to just see what we would and wouldn't do..we even brought our very cute unbehaved dog with us who was less than thrilled to sit still and Krissy was able to get so many amazing shots. Moving onto the wedding! With of course all the wonderful wedding day stress that can and will occur Krissy kept calm said take a deep breath and it'll work out. Running an hour late do to hair and make up Krissy hustled, got everything in check and we pulled out so many amazing beautiful shots. I feel like many people hesitate when choosing a photographer, venue and DJ due to prices. Krissys pricing and packages are extremely fair and in our case every penny was so well spent. Not only did we get great pictures to look back on and love forever we also got an awesome new friend for life! We love you Krissy! Thank you!
    Nicole Event on: 06/23/2017
    Krissy took photos of my family this summer because I wanted pictures of my three girls on the beach. She was amazing. She was wonderful with my kids even when they were less than cooperative. She was patient with them and captured their personalities, beautifully. She has a warm personality and makes you feel comfortable during the entire photo shoot! She was also very helpful in the process before the pictures when I was selecting coordinating outfits. She was open to me sending pictures of dresses and even helped make recommendations. I will have beautiful pictures hanging in my home for years to come! I could not recommend her highly enough and wish I knew about her when I got married. I will be sure to use her whenever she comes back to New Jersey. North Carolina has gained an amazing photographer!
    Kristen Married on 06/10/2017
    Choosing Krissy to photograph our wedding was easily the best decision we made. First of all, her work is absolutely beautiful and we were thrilled with all of the photos. She made two people who can be very awkward in front of a camera feel completely relaxed and natural. She is incredibly sweet, thoughtful, responsive, organized and talented. She was so accommodating for us with our many requests and even traveled quite a distance. She also gets albums back to her clients in record time. Wedding planning can be stressful, but through the whole process I felt as though Krissy was so ahead of the game, organized and prepared. I truly enjoyed getting to work with her and by the end felt as though she was more of a friend than our photographer! We cannot thank you enough Krissy!
    Melinda Married on 05/28/2017
    Where to start! Krissy was absolutely amazing and then some! Not only was she professional but she and her assistant had such attention to detail. Overall me and my husband cannot begin to describe how satisfied we are with her service! She traveled up from North Carolina to Rhode Island to photograph our wedding, Krissy was punctual and friendly to work with; she easily coordinated with my wedding planner and made it a smooth stress free process. All of my wedding party and family were stunned with her service and kept saying comments like: "shes really good these are awesome poses you dont see everyday!" Every time we look at our wedding pictures it is as if we are reliving that day. I would highly recommend Krissy and plan to book future anniversary sessions with her! thanks again KBP literally THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!
    -Melinda &Mark
    Kayla Married on 04/02/2017
    Krissy is wonderful and so sweet! She did a fantastic job and made sure we got every shot we could possibly want. She kept the day stress free and helped make the planning go smoothly. I highly recommend hiring Krissy for your next event!