50 Reviews for kreashenz salon and spa

Hair Extensions (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Waxing (1)
49 kreashenz salon and spa Reviews

Noelle (hair) along with her assistant, and Jacey (Makeup) were so accommodating and fun to work with. We are from out of state and they worked with me to schedule my hair & makeup trials. They are down to earth and don't jack the prices up when something is labeled 'wedding' like some salons do. Highly recommend these ladies!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/29/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Noelle did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding. I had wanted to put hair extensions in my hair the day of the wedding, so she made sure she curled them ahead of time for me and brought them to the wedding venue for me so I did not have to worry about anything. I really loved how my hair turned out. Her partner Niki also did a great job helping out with a few of the bridesmaids and moms hair. They both were easy to get a long with and helped take a huge stress off of my shoulders knowing she would do a great job on my hair and did ! Thank you, Noelle and Niki ! :-)

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kreashenz salon + spa was great! They were very easy and accommodating for my Wedding in February. They always got back to me quickly, they were on time the bid day, and my hair/make-up turned out Wonderful! I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These girls were amazing!! They were great with the my young nieces and made them feel included in everything (even though there wasn't much to do)! I was so happy with my hair and make-up. I'm not one to wear a ton of make-up on a day to day basis so I still wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. They did just that!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Nicole and Jacy were great! My hair was exactly how I wanted and all of my bridesmaid's updos were flawless! So happy with the way everyone looked!

Profile Picture Whitley, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

I can't say enough how much I loved Jacey and Nicole. They were very professional, punctual and just awesome. Me and my girls had so much fun with them!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This team will make you feel beautiful on your wedding day! They did hair and makeup for me and all of my bridesmaids and my mother. They were able to create unique looks for each one of us and listened to what each lady wanted. They did an unbelievable job on both hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids loved their end look and I could not believe how great my hair and makeup turned out. I am very particular about my makeup and Jacey did an amazing job. I also have a lot of thick hair and my hair stayed up and in place all night. If you are looking to have an easy morning before your wedding and look beautiful for your big day, you've found the right salon for the job!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Jacey of kreashenz salon and spa is amazing! Not only did she do make-up for myself and my girls on my wedding day, she also did my engagement pictures and bridal portraits! She was so flexible with my schedule, and was so personable and friendly, she fit right in with my bridesmaids as we were getting ready! She made me feel gorgeous and my mother and bridesmaids were beautiful as well! I highly recommend using Jacey, and you will be so happy you did!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married this past Saturday! The reaction on my husband's face when I came down the aisle is something I will never forget! Jacey, Noelle, and Nicole, what I call "The Dream Team", traveled to my venue to get my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and myself ready for my wedding day!  Jacey did our makeup and Nicole and Noelle did our hair! Everything was absolutely perfect!! They were so fun and outgoing which I needed to keep me calm for my big day.  All of the brides out looking for the best in Wilmington, look no further than Kreashenz Salon and Spa.  These ladies will help make your day perfect...so BOOK NOW!  I can't thank Jacey, Noelle, and Nicole enough for helping make my day perfect!

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Absolutely gorgeous and wonderful salon. Noelle did my hair and it was gorgeous. She took time to make sure it was set right so my style would last. She truly cared about what I wanted and made me feel absolutely beautiful. Best hair stylist ever for all of your needs is by far Noelle at Kreashenz Salon and Spa in Wilmington NC.

Profile Picture Kristy, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am SO glad I did I found Kreashenz! They offer on-site makeup and hair for your bridal party. I booked them for my October 22, 2016 wedding. Jacey was easy to contact and she made sure everything was lined up and ready for the big day. Jacey did all of our makeup and Monica did all of our hair. They were fun, efficient, and most of all SO talented. My girls and I could not have been happier with how our hair and makeup turned out. Highly recommended! Thanks for all you did to make our day so special!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tweezing, Waxing

Noelle Knoblauch Snoots of Kreashenz Salon had been my hair stylist for about two years, solid, as I didn't trust anyone else with my hair. Her process and professionalism always leave you breath-taken when you see the end result, from hair cuts and color to her styling techniques to the care she puts into providing the best and most ethical hair care products for her clients. It was a no brainer when deciding who would do my hair for my wedding. Our trial run with the style I was going for, which was a Gatsby themed wedding, went perfectly and Noelle knew exactly the style I was going for. On the actual day of my wedding, she achieved that style and really helped to make me feel put together and calm the morning of my big day, not to mention making my hair look Amazing. HIGHLY recommend using Noelle for the day of your wedding!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jacey and Nicole were so easy and FUN to work with. I don't live in NC any longer but chose to get married there. On the weekend that I was supposed to come down for a trial run, a hurricane hit! I was so stressed about not having my trial run but Jacey was SO accommodating and got me rescheduled with ease. On the day of the wedding, they were professional and made my day even more perfect. I can not say enough good things about the two of them. One of my bridesmaids is getting married in July and we booked them for her event because they were so great.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

My family, bridal party, and I used Kreashenz Salon and Spa for our wedding day hair / makeup / nails. I planned my Wilmington wedding from states away in Boston, so picking a salon for everyone was stressful, but Jacey was so incredible and responsive during the planning process that I wasn't worried. What drew me to Kreashenz in particular was the variety of hairstyles / makeup styles in their portfolio. It wasn't the same look for each bride / bridal party member. Jacey personalized the makeup for each person so that everyone (bridal party, MOG, MOB, and grandma) felt and looked beautiful. I loved my wedding hair and makeup; Jacey and the girls brought my vision to life. Even when I had forgotten to book nail appointments, they went out of their way to fit us in and accommodate us last minute. I would highly recommend them, and wished they were closer so I could use Kreashenz regularly.

Profile Picture User5458235, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Multi. Stylists

I couldn't have went with a better beauty team! From Dawn doing my lash extensions the week before to Monica and Jacey coming out to my location for hair and makeup...everything went PERFECTLY! When I got down the aisle my husband said "you look absolutely unbelieveable. I don't even have words..." Guests all night were talking about how amazing my hair was. My sister in laws told people "Her hair and makeup girls were the real deal!" Don't even think twice, this is the place!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jacey and Noelle are AMAZING! My hair and make up could not have been any more perfect for my wedding and bridal pictures. These girls really know how to make you feel like the most beautiful bride EVER. I wouldn't recommend anyone else in this town. They are so much fun and sure know how to have a good time while getting the job done. Having Jacey and Noelle on top of hair and make up on my wedding day I never had to think about making sure everyone was done on time. They work so well together and do an amazing job with everything they do. I am proud to now be able to call these girls a friend. I love you both and I could never thank you enough for making me the most confident and beautiful bride on my big day. Love Always Kaitlin Kates Inman!!!!!!!!!!
Ps. You wont find anyone around with a better price than these girls, they are amazing.....

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Tweezing

2 weeks prior to my wedding my original hairstylist Facebook messaged me that she was no longer going to do my wedding hair. Needless to say, I had a bit of a panic attack, and then got on it and started contacting every salon that ever had a good review in Wilmington. Noelle was one of the first to get back to me and I set up an appointment with her for me and several bridesmaids. I was a little nervous and was only going off reviews on websites but her willingness to squeeze me in on a day she was already booked made me trust her. It was one of the best decisions I ever made! Noelle (hair) and Jacey (makeup) are absolutely amazing and talented! I never wear makeup or fix up my hair so I was worried about my groom not recognizing me if I did too much, but they made me look like the most beautiful version of myself! Looking back now, having my original hairstylist cancel was one of the best things to have happened for my wedding day because it allowed me to find Noelle and Jacey who, by the way, also helped me donate my hair after the wedding. You cannot go wrong by booking them for your special events!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup

Jacey was a life saver. It was just about a week before the wedding that I frantically started texting. Despite miscommunication on my end, she was clear, concise and on time. She made me look beautiful, she calmed my fears as I cried away mascara because of the rain. This girl can do anything, and I fully believe that :) Thanks for saving the day J!

Profile Picture User4849254, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After having some' "problems" with the place I was going to get my hair and make up done I found myself looking for a new one with 2 months before the wedding.....I emailed Kre`a`shenz Salon and Spa and got an immediate response. They took time answered all my questions and set up a trial for my hair and make up. Monica Dukes and Jacey were amazing they listened and gave me just what I was looking for and made me fell that I was actually lucky that I had problems with the first place and found them my wedding is in about 40 days and I will but another review then but if the trial was any thing like what happens on the big day I will be more then over the moon happy with it for me and my 4 BMs :)

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Makeup, Contour Makeup

Jacey and Noelle are the dream team for your wedding day! They are both so sweet and fun to work with! Jacey does makeup and she did a fantastic job! It looked flawless and even held up through a few pre-ceremony tears :) Noelle did a great job capturing the vision in my head for what I wanted my hair to look like. PLUS it stayed up all night until 2am! This is the best value you will find as well. They don't charge and arm and leg for a hair and makeup trial like other beauty vendors. I booked my hair/makeup trial the day of my bridal shower and my friends and family loved it too :) Check them out! I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/16/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Noelle and Jacey were amazing to work with. I would highly recommend both of them. They were both very professional and a pleasure to share my special day with!

I have incredibly thick and heavy hair and Noelle worked with me multiple times to ensure that my hair would hold throughout the whole day. She was incredibly kind and definitely thorough. My hair held from 11 am until 2am without a single problem!

Jacey did my makeup for my bridal shower as a trial run for the wedding. I had no idea what I was looking for and let her do what she thought was best and she completely nailed it! I had so many compliments from both the bridal shower and the wedding. All of my bridesmaids loved working with her and how natural yet elegant they all looked.

Special thanks to both of them! They are awesome!

Profile Picture User4828180, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm very happy that we found Keashenz! From the first contact, to trial for portraits to the day of the wedding Noelle was all we could have asked for. Noelle is great to work with, she listens to your vision and works to make it happen. She did my hair ( mother of the bride) my daughter and several of the bridemaids hair, she brought another stylist they got 8 of us ready and beautiful. I received so many compliments on my hair. It's sounds silly, but I have fine, flat hair and I would have been happy if it just held up all day and night, however I didn't wash it for 2 days because I was so happy with my "bump" on the top of my head that lasted.

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Noelle did my hair for bridal portraits as well as the day of the wedding, she was wonderful to work with, very professional and fun to be around, the day of the wedding she did mine, my moms, and several bridesmaids hair and brought a long another stylist to help with other bridesmaids. She was great with giving suggestions and advice, and didn't mind me changing my mind on what hairstyle to do. Overall Kreashenz was great to work with, and made me and my bridal party look amazing for my big day! I would recommend them to all my friends!

Profile Picture User4762225, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jacey and Nicole are amazing! I love them to pieces. They make you feel so at ease, especially the day of. Their goal is one in the same: to make you look your absolute best! My bridal portraits and wedding pictures are amazing because the took the time and made me gorgeous! I received/am still receiving so many compliments! I recommend them, hands down. Jacey is a make up goddess and Nicole is the hair genie! You will not be disappointed! Stop reading reviews, and just book them now!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/14/15, 6 Reviews