Kreashenz Salon and Spa Reviews

Kreashenz Salon and Spa 7
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Kumpula · Married on 06/15/2019

The Most Amazing Service

I am so glad that I hired the Kreashenz Salon team. Not only did they do my make-up and hair. They did the hair of my flower girls and that meant the world to me. They created the hair style that I have always dreamed of having for my wedding. I love my the way I look in my pictures and I love how professional they were. I'm so glad that I got the chance to work with them and would recommend them for anyone's special day.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 8
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/09/2019

Movie Star Quality!

The salon offered both hair and make up artists, but I only chose make up. Jacey, the make up artist, was super friendly and kind and i felt like a Hollywood beauty after seeing how she did my make up! And that was just after my trial run!!! Day of, she took excellent care of me and my bridesmaids and even came to my Airbnb so we could get ready there. She was interested in how I regularly do my make up and wanted to make sure we did something special for the big day, but nothing crazy so I still looked like myself! Just an extraordinarily gorgeous version of myself. =). I loved what she did with my eye make up the most, it was fantastic! Purples and browns to make my baby blues pop! She even let me use my own lipstick that I found and liked. Jacey has great talent and she’s such a hard working woman. Love her!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Kreashenz Salon and Spa's reply:

Awe Jamie, it was an honor to be a part of your big day! Through this whole process, we learned so much about each other! I hope the move is easy, and he soon will get out of the trees! Lol....You are the best horse, barn working woman I know!!! ❤
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 05/04/2019

So happy we chose!!

Jacey and Rose were an absolute joy!! I had 7 bridesmaids who all had their hair done, plus my mom and I, and 6 of us did makeup. Nothing felt rushed, and we didn’t even have to wake up early to get started! They rotated us through swiftly, but really took the time and attention to give everyone what they wanted 🥰 We all finished up with plenty of time before pictures started, and everyone’s hair and makeup looked gorgeous. Also can’t forget to mention that everything stayed put the whole night (even after some tears)!! Highly recommend these amazing ladies!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 9
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 10
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 11
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 12

Kreashenz Salon and Spa's reply:

Oh Jenni!!! I'm so glad to see in the pics that he did not get his sunglasses tan!! I hope you were able to find some kind of fishing retreat for him, and many drinks by the pool on your honeymoon!! How ya feeling...." Im feeling great!"....Ive never laughed so hard!! I can't wait to see you when you get back! 😘
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 10/06/2018

10/6/18 Wedding

I loved working with Jayce and Noelle. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding and also did hair and makeup for Maid of honor. At the last minute we asked them to do my young junior bridemaid and flower girls hair too. They added them in too with no problem. They were so much fun and I my hair and make up was beautiful and exactly what I wanted!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • User4826913 · Recently married

Loved my hair and makeup!

I had to postpone my wedding because it was originally scheduled for the weekend of hurricane Florence. Kreashenz was one of the easiest vendors to work with when re-scheduling my day and one of the most understanding! On the day of, things were very chaotic and a little cramped (the space we had originally rented to get ready in wasn't available on our rescheduled date) but Noelle was so patient and understanding with us. She made the best of a crazy situation and I later found out that she took it upon herself to finish curling my flower girl's hair when the bridesmaid that was doing it was called away for photos. Noelle did hair for myself and all of my bridesmaids and my MOH and I got our makeup done by Kreashenz as well. Everything was beautiful and everyone was happy! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Megan · Married on 06/29/2018

Noelle (hair) along with her assistant, and Jacey (Makeup) were so accommodating and fun to work with. We are from out of state and they worked with me to schedule my hair & makeup trials. They are down to earth and don't jack the prices up when something is labeled 'wedding' like some salons do. Highly recommend these ladies!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Melanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Noelle did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding. I had wanted to put hair extensions in my hair the day of the wedding, so she made sure she curled them ahead of time for me and brought them to the wedding venue for me so I did not have to worry about anything. I really loved how my hair turned out. Her partner Niki also did a great job helping out with a few of the bridesmaids and moms hair. They both were easy to get a long with and helped take a huge stress off of my shoulders knowing she would do a great job on my hair and did ! Thank you, Noelle and Niki ! :-)

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 13
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 14
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 15

Megan · Married on 02/24/2018

Kreashenz salon + spa was great! They were very easy and accommodating for my Wedding in February. They always got back to me quickly, they were on time the bid day, and my hair/make-up turned out Wonderful! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

These girls were amazing!! They were great with the my young nieces and made them feel included in everything (even though there wasn't much to do)! I was so happy with my hair and make-up. I'm not one to wear a ton of make-up on a day to day basis so I still wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. They did just that!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 16
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 17
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 18
  • W

Whitley · Married on 09/30/2017

Nicole and Jacy were great! My hair was exactly how I wanted and all of my bridesmaid's updos were flawless! So happy with the way everyone looked!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cassandra · Married on 06/09/2017

I can't say enough how much I loved Jacey and Nicole. They were very professional, punctual and just awesome. Me and my girls had so much fun with them!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

This team will make you feel beautiful on your wedding day! They did hair and makeup for me and all of my bridesmaids and my mother. They were able to create unique looks for each one of us and listened to what each lady wanted. They did an unbelievable job on both hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids loved their end look and I could not believe how great my hair and makeup turned out. I am very particular about my makeup and Jacey did an amazing job. I also have a lot of thick hair and my hair stayed up and in place all night. If you are looking to have an easy morning before your wedding and look beautiful for your big day, you've found the right salon for the job!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Jacey of kreashenz salon and spa is amazing! Not only did she do make-up for myself and my girls on my wedding day, she also did my engagement pictures and bridal portraits! She was so flexible with my schedule, and was so personable and friendly, she fit right in with my bridesmaids as we were getting ready! She made me feel gorgeous and my mother and bridesmaids were beautiful as well! I highly recommend using Jacey, and you will be so happy you did!!!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 24
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 25
    Kreashenz Salon and Spa 26

Jenn · Married on 04/22/2017

I got married this past Saturday! The reaction on my husband's face when I came down the aisle is something I will never forget! Jacey, Noelle, and Nicole, what I call "The Dream Team", traveled to my venue to get my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and myself ready for my wedding day!  Jacey did our makeup and Nicole and Noelle did our hair! Everything was absolutely perfect!! They were so fun and outgoing which I needed to keep me calm for my big day.  All of the brides out looking for the best in Wilmington, look no further than Kreashenz Salon and Spa.  These ladies will help make your day perfect...so BOOK NOW!  I can't thank Jacey, Noelle, and Nicole enough for helping make my day perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Teresa · Married on 03/04/2017

I can not thank Jacey, Noelle, and Rose enough for all the services they provided for my wedding day, from the trial hair and makeup runs, the bridal portrait hair and makeup, pre-wedding facial, and day of services. The customer service show and final products of hair and makeup done for a wedding party of 8 was impeccable. The fact that these ladies were able to come to the venue eliminated so much stress for the day of the wedding. All of us loved our hair and makeup and one of my bridesmaids is even hoping to use these ladies for her own upcoming wedding! I highly recommend these ladies to anyone who is in need of wedding services as well as a home base salon! I will now only go to them for any beauty needs as these ladies are amazing. Thank y'all so much for being the best!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Kristy · Married on 12/29/2016

Absolutely gorgeous and wonderful salon. Noelle did my hair and it was gorgeous. She took time to make sure it was set right so my style would last. She truly cared about what I wanted and made me feel absolutely beautiful. Best hair stylist ever for all of your needs is by far Noelle at Kreashenz Salon and Spa in Wilmington NC.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Heidi · Married on 10/22/2016

Noelle Knoblauch Snoots of Kreashenz Salon had been my hair stylist for about two years, solid, as I didn't trust anyone else with my hair. Her process and professionalism always leave you breath-taken when you see the end result, from hair cuts and color to her styling techniques to the care she puts into providing the best and most ethical hair care products for her clients. It was a no brainer when deciding who would do my hair for my wedding. Our trial run with the style I was going for, which was a Gatsby themed wedding, went perfectly and Noelle knew exactly the style I was going for. On the actual day of my wedding, she achieved that style and really helped to make me feel put together and calm the morning of my big day, not to mention making my hair look Amazing. HIGHLY recommend using Noelle for the day of your wedding!!

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

I am SO glad I did I found Kreashenz! They offer on-site makeup and hair for your bridal party. I booked them for my October 22, 2016 wedding. Jacey was easy to contact and she made sure everything was lined up and ready for the big day. Jacey did all of our makeup and Monica did all of our hair. They were fun, efficient, and most of all SO talented. My girls and I could not have been happier with how our hair and makeup turned out. Highly recommended! Thanks for all you did to make our day so special!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

Jacey and Nicole were so easy and FUN to work with. I don't live in NC any longer but chose to get married there. On the weekend that I was supposed to come down for a trial run, a hurricane hit! I was so stressed about not having my trial run but Jacey was SO accommodating and got me rescheduled with ease. On the day of the wedding, they were professional and made my day even more perfect. I can not say enough good things about the two of them. One of my bridesmaids is getting married in July and we booked them for her event because they were so great.

Sent on 02/10/2017

My family, bridal party, and I used Kreashenz Salon and Spa for our wedding day hair / makeup / nails. I planned my Wilmington wedding from states away in Boston, so picking a salon for everyone was stressful, but Jacey was so incredible and responsive during the planning process that I wasn't worried. What drew me to Kreashenz in particular was the variety of hairstyles / makeup styles in their portfolio. It wasn't the same look for each bride / bridal party member. Jacey personalized the makeup for each person so that everyone (bridal party, MOG, MOB, and grandma) felt and looked beautiful. I loved my wedding hair and makeup; Jacey and the girls brought my vision to life. Even when I had forgotten to book nail appointments, they went out of their way to fit us in and accommodate us last minute. I would highly recommend them, and wished they were closer so I could use Kreashenz regularly.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2016

I couldn't have went with a better beauty team! From Dawn doing my lash extensions the week before to Monica and Jacey coming out to my location for hair and makeup...everything went PERFECTLY! When I got down the aisle my husband said "you look absolutely unbelieveable. I don't even have words..." Guests all night were talking about how amazing my hair was. My sister in laws told people "Her hair and makeup girls were the real deal!" Don't even think twice, this is the place!!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 05/14/2016

Jacey and Noelle are AMAZING! My hair and make up could not have been any more perfect for my wedding and bridal pictures. These girls really know how to make you feel like the most beautiful bride EVER. I wouldn't recommend anyone else in this town. They are so much fun and sure know how to have a good time while getting the job done. Having Jacey and Noelle on top of hair and make up on my wedding day I never had to think about making sure everyone was done on time. They work so well together and do an amazing job with everything they do. I am proud to now be able to call these girls a friend. I love you both and I could never thank you enough for making me the most confident and beautiful bride on my big day. Love Always Kaitlin Kates Inman!!!!!!!!!!
    Ps. You wont find anyone around with a better price than these girls, they are amazing.....

Sent on 05/19/2016

Cynthia · Married on 05/14/2016

2 weeks prior to my wedding my original hairstylist Facebook messaged me that she was no longer going to do my wedding hair. Needless to say, I had a bit of a panic attack, and then got on it and started contacting every salon that ever had a good review in Wilmington. Noelle was one of the first to get back to me and I set up an appointment with her for me and several bridesmaids. I was a little nervous and was only going off reviews on websites but her willingness to squeeze me in on a day she was already booked made me trust her. It was one of the best decisions I ever made! Noelle (hair) and Jacey (makeup) are absolutely amazing and talented! I never wear makeup or fix up my hair so I was worried about my groom not recognizing me if I did too much, but they made me look like the most beautiful version of myself! Looking back now, having my original hairstylist cancel was one of the best things to have happened for my wedding day because it allowed me to find Noelle and Jacey who, by the way, also helped me donate my hair after the wedding. You cannot go wrong by booking them for your special events!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Mandy · Married on 05/13/2016

Jacey was a life saver. It was just about a week before the wedding that I frantically started texting. Despite miscommunication on my end, she was clear, concise and on time. She made me look beautiful, she calmed my fears as I cried away mascara because of the rain. This girl can do anything, and I fully believe that :) Thanks for saving the day J! <3

Sent on 06/19/2016