152 Reviews for KLM Artistry

Fake Lashes (15)
Contour Makeup (8)
Consultations (7)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Kim is very talented and helped make my wedding day amazing. She did my hair and makeup as well my bridesmaids and flower girls’ hair. She listened to what I wanted and was able to create my vision. She is organized, detailed and strives for perfection. I was so happy with how gorgeous she did my hair and makeup. She used an airbrush for my makeup which was amazing. My bridesmaids and flower girls had different lengths and types of hair and she was easily able to work with all these variations. She did fake eye lashes for me which looked amazing. She had all different types and sizes and placed them on my eyes perfectly. In addition, Kim is so personable and kind. After finishing the last hairdo, she helped us get out the door to leave for the ceremony and made sure we had everything we needed, which was greatly appreciated. KLM Artistry is a class act.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim from KLM was amazing!!! I wish there was a way to add more stars past perfect!! From my trial to my big day - she was right there helping me feel beautiful. She listens to what your vision is and makes it come to life exceeding my expectations. My entire bridal party LOVED her and her team. I went off of other reviews to pick someone to trust of my big day and I am so glad I did! I hope another bride to be finds my review helpful! Trust me, I’m a picky person and she exceeded expectations. Additionally, she went above and beyond! While I was getting dressed my stay put lipstick got on my dress!! Kim took it in strides - quickly googled how best to get it out and kept at it till my dress was white again. Saved the day!
Kim, you’re the best. Thanks again !!

Profile Picture Marissa & Joel, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Wow. Kim is awesome! We weren't certain that we really wanted hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding, but are so happy that we did. I chose Kim from her other Wedding Wire reviews and have no doubt that we made the best choice.

Kim came the week before my daughter's wedding to do a trial hair/makeup for her and a trial makeup for me. She was on time and went straight to work getting us "beautified." She is energetic, fun, and a true hair/makeup professional. She convinced me (who normally wears no make-up) to even wear false eyelashes. She was right.

On wedding day Kim did hair for my daughter (bride), and makeup for myself and the two bridesmaids. We felt like we were having a party with friends as Kim was working! The bride's hair was spectacular. And the makeup? My daughter normally does not wear makeup and we were concerned that she would look "fake." Nope. Kim simply brought out the best features and made my daughter look like the best version of herself. Same with me and the bridesmaids.

We took lots of photos during the process. Kim did, too and she sent them all to me. That was definitely an added bonus.

We purchased Kim's package where she stays with the bride during photoshoot after the ceremony. I highly recommend doing this. Kim helped the photographer and made sure the bride looked her best for every photo.

Do not hesitate - hire Kim and you will be absolutely thrilled with the results!

Profile Picture Linda, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim at KLM Artistry is amazing! She did hair for my bridesmaids and hair and makeup for me and did such a great job. She is so sweet and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you so much Kim for making us all look beautiful for my wedding!! :)

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim and Jesse were amazing! They did everyone's hair and makeup perfect and we all looked beautiful!! Thank you for making my day perfect!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim and Jessie did an amazing job on hair and make-up for my bridesmaids and me! I had a large group of 8 people and they were so accommodating and made sure we finished on time! Everyone looked beautiful and loved the way it turned out. Thank you so much for making my day special!

Profile Picture Jori, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm a picky person and was definitely a picky bride, but when it came time to figure out my hair and makeup for my wedding this year, there was no question - Kim is professional, an expert in her craft and truly the best in the industry. I've hired her before to do my hair and makeup for parties and other events, and every time she made me look and feel stunning. My wedding dress/look was old-Hollywood glamorous, and Kim really made my vision come to life bringing the glitz and glam without overdoing it. My hair and makeup held ALL NIGHT and looked amazing (which is saying a lot, because I cried quite a bit and was a sweaty, dancing mess). I already got my photos back from my photographer and I can't thank Kim enough for helping me look and feel like a beautiful bride!

To any and all brides (or others) out there: Kim is the best. Book her - you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Mia, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim was amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure my day was special and made sure to accommodate all my requests. In addition she made many suggestions and was actively involved in making sure everything went smoothly. I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out and received many compliments thanks to Kim.

Profile Picture Jacqui, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I will recommend Kim to anyone looking for hair and makeup needs.

Photo for KLM Artistry Review - Kim made me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day!
Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was very friendly and personable. We had so much fun and were so very pleased with the outcome! Would definitely use her for other events!

Profile Picture Kahlan, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim did a great job doing all the hair and makeup for myself and bridesmaids! She was very easy to talk to and made everyone feel very comfortable. She is really good about asking what kind of styles you like or what you want to look like and is very responsive to anything you want to alter or change. Overall, I was very happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim was amazing on my wedding day! She was very focused on every detail I had described to her on what I wanted my wedding look to be!! You can't go wrong with Kim and her services!

Profile Picture April, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim is amazing. she is so sweet and always listens to what you want and what you have in your mind and what image you are thinking of yourself . She and her girls were amazing for my wedding and everyone loved their hair and makeup.

Profile Picture elona, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim and her assistant Jessie were absolutely fabulous. I had to be at my wedding by 9am. She came at 4:45 AM to get all 6 of my bridal party looking beautiful. And I loved how she stayed with me throughout the pictures to help with my hair and touch up. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Myra, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She was so careful, precise and actually listened to what I was inspired by and chose colors that worked well for my skin tone, while still looking like "me". I love that Kim does both makeup and hair, and is so talented at both. If she saw something out of place, she would fix it right away. Kim helped make my wedding day the best day of my life! I would highly recommend her services for wedding. Thanks Kim for all you did!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim and her associates did a great job with my entire family. Everyone was happy with their looks and if they wanted any adjustment, Kim was quick to make it right. Kim stayed with my all day and made me look better than I ever had. I couldn't have ask for a more positive, dependable, and professional makeup and hair artist. Thanks Kim!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with and I loved my hair and make-up for my wedding. During my trial with Kim, she did an excellent job on guiding me on different options because I do not normally wear makeup on a regular basis. Whenever she would try something, Kim would always check-in with me to see if I liked it or not. She also did my bridesmaids make-up and they commented how their make-up lasted the whole day and even through the reception. Kim provides not only quality service but her attention to detail was evident when she would jump back to myself and the other girls to fix minor touch-ups. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone who needs a hair/make-up artist on site - she has reasonable prices and her prompt responses made working with her extremely smooth.

Profile Picture Alina, 4/7/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Kim was absolutely wonderful! I especially loved having her there after the ceremony for all the pictures. She made sure everything was in the right place so that every picture came out perfectly.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don't even know where to being! Kim is absolutely AMAZING! I purchased the Elite Bridal Package and it was probably one of the best decisions I made. Not only did she make me look and feel like a beautiful bride, she went far above and beyond to help me before and after the ceremony! From hair and makeup touch up to holding mine and my husbands drinks during pics and giving them to us between pictures (she even brought straws so I wouldn't smudge my lips) and helped with my train as we moved from spot to spot! I would highly, highly, HIIIIGHLY recommend Kim (and the elite brida package) to all future brides, she is the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim is very professional and her service was great! I looked the best on my biggest day! She did above and beyond to help me on my hectic day. I searched a lot to find the makeup and hair artists and I found the perfect one! The things I like her about is she enhances our each individual's beauty. I got a lot of compliments on my make up and hair do. If I have a special occasion in the future, I would ask her again!

Profile Picture Miho, 3/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim was fantastic! She had a great personality and was fun to work with, but also maintained a high level of professionalism. She listened to what I had to say the entire time, to be sure my hair and makeup matched the style I wanted. She was willing to make changes as I changed my mind. I was also very pleased with Jessie, and all the bridesmaids looked fantastic whether they worked with Kim or Jessie.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim was fantastic for the whole bridal party! I wouldn't choose anyone else!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would work with Kim again in a heart beat!! I absolutely loved her! She made my day a breeze and took great care of me and my girls, I am positive that you will love her too! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture User7546338, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim was amazing! Not only was she able to fit my mom in last minute but she did an amazing job making us all look our best. She stayed with me until the reception doing touch ups for pictures and helping out our photographer as well. You will not be disappointed if you choose her!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/30/16, 1 Review